𝐓𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐥 𝐖𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 | The S...

De itsichikaa

tidal waves ! ༄ karma's never been this sweet ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* IN WHICH: A child be... Mais

𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞

𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐝𝐲

2.3K 14 1
De itsichikaa

hello!

it's me, keezii, and i fell in love with the society, so here i am creating a fanfic. i hope everyone would enjoy my book!

i try my best to write every week and update whenever i can, and i also do some editing every now and then to correct any grammatical errors, so if you do find one, be a dear and comment it!

i would love to hear different ideas from yall so hit me up if you've got any sort of suggestions. i decided to create the book's season two myself, since netflix cancelled season two of the society :'((  +++  i don't want to leave yall hanging.

i hope this book fulfills all your imaginative expectations! i would also like to point out that english isn't my first language, (waving to all filipinos out there) and i do apologize if i'm not as descriptive or if i make grammatical errors. i'll try my best to thoroughly correct everything before publishing so that you don't have to endure reading my mistakes!

++ ill probably add a playlist soon right after the cast chapter so you might want to check that out to get a better experience in reading (if ur the type to read and listen)

i wouldn't want to keep you, so read ahead!

- keezii

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

13.2K 217 18
completed 2023 ✔ / in editing 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗗. They where just a group of Connecticut high school students that where supposed...
56K 922 15
When over 200 teenagers are stranded in what seems like their hometown of West Ham, they have to find a way to survive. Without police, parents, and...
75.8K 1.8K 33
completed 2022 ✔ / in editing 𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗕𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗛𝗔𝗠 was always viewed as the outcast, by her family and friends. After finding out a huge secret...
31.8K 244 20
short stories about your favorite characters and actors! requests are closed! read to find out, enjoy the story! started: ~'11•05•2020'~ finished: ~'...