hand notes: muke

By fairylightstoran

in which luke falls asleep during class and michael writes notes on his hands muke lower case intended book o... More

prologue
day 2
day 3
day 6
day 7
day 8
day 9
day 10 (part 1)
day 10 (part 2)
day 11 (weekend)
day 13
day 14
day 15
day 16
day 17
epilogue
SEQUEL

day 1

9.6K 702 90
By fairylightstoran

luke walks to class. his friend calum teased him all morning for not sleeping like he should. luke gave him the finger and walked off.

michael slips into class early to find the right seat. he sits near the back but not all the way. he takes out a paper and draws until class starts.

luke stumbles into class and heads to the back. in front of him is a green haired boy and to his right is a curly haired boy. luke takes out his headphones and lies his head down. the first day is always the same. rules.rules.rules.

michael hears the soft snores of the boy behind him. he smiles to himself. he's known of this boy since freshman year, but this boy didn't know of his existence but michael didn't care.

luke continues to sleep in class, dreaming about playing guitar professionally. he's in such a deep sleep he doesn't feel a sharpie writing across his wrist.

michael writes a note on lukes hand and turns back around.

the bell rings and the curly haired boy wakes luke up. "you snore" he mutters. luke scoffs but thanks him for waking him up. it's not until his next class that he notices the sharpie on his hand.

"have a great day sleepy head" is written on his hand in sharpie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 326 31
***Completed until season 5*** In which, Rudy Harrington, younger brother of Steve Harrington, falls madly in love with one of the new girls from Cal...
707K 26K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
17.4K 872 5
Read into the crazy life of Platnum Briant Jr. as he takes on his new life, fresh out of prison. Read to find out. ~ Book 2 will be out soon!
1.3M 55.8K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC