๐…๐€๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐๐† โ™› ๐จ๐๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐...

By -CRVELSUMMER

IDUNA ODINSDOTTIR PRINCESS OF ASGARD GODDESS OF LIFE "you can be queen just as great as your brothers can be... More

IDUNA ODINSDOTTIR
PART I. - THOR
I. PRINCESS OF ASGARD
II. COLD BLOODED MURDER
III. RUN BACK HOME, LITTLE PRINCESS
IV. YOU ARE UNWORTHY
V. KING OF ASGARD
VI. HELP ME SEE
VII. HE IS WORTHY
VIII. THE FALLEN BROTHER
IX. WELCOME TO S.H.I.E.L.D.
PART II. - THE AVENGERS
X. DID YOU MISS ME?
XII. KNEEL BEFORE ME
XIII. THE FALLEN FRIEND
XIV. FOLLOW YOUR ORDERS
XV. FREEDOM
BOOK II

XI. SENTIMENT

14.6K 453 144
By -CRVELSUMMER

control by halsey

"Please stop!
You're scaring me!
I can't help this awful
energy." -I.

"God damn right,
you should be scared of me!
Who is in control?" -L.

          We were inside a clear, plastic canopy and I watched the blue glow illuminating from the Tesseract as Erik studied it. Clint and Erik built a base, somewhere underground, I didn't know where. There were plenty of other scientists and agents with us that Clint collected. They certainly were not S.H.I.E.L.D.

I kept quite an emotionless and straight expression on my face all the time. When Erik went under the magic of Loki's scepter, it "expanded his mind". It gave Erik a so-called truth, and he showed passion from it. The scepter's magic merely made me a soldier. A follower of orders. All of my emotions were bottled up in my mind.

I left the canopy and walked to the other side of the base. You could hear the thick heels of my boots hitting the cement as the long end of my black jacket slightly flowed behind me. I stopped at the end of the base to see Loki, sitting with his scepter. I stood next to the wall beside him as I watched. Then again, I heard the same chilling voice from before.

"...He will make you long for something as sweet as pain."

Loki flinched to the side, as if he felt something attack his neck. He took a few deep breaths before noticing me standing there.

          "Didn't Mother tell you it's discourteous to eavesdrop." Loki joked as I kept giving him a cold glare.

           "Is he the one who tortured you?" I asked, in a monotone manner. Someone found Loki after his fall, they must've been the one to bring him here, and the one to make him look like Hell.

          "Just another servant of his." Loki answered. I kept silent, not saying anymore. It's not that I had nothing to say, I had plenty to say, but I couldn't. I was just... blank. "What? Nothing else?" Loki asked. I didn't respond, just kept a cold stare. Loki let out a sigh, before a blue glow flowed from his scepter, and to my head.

          My eyes darted opened, I looked around and there was nothing but darkness and fog. I let out quick and heavy breaths, I felt more free, but still restrained. I looked down at my hands and tried to form energy in my palms, but nothing happened.

          "You'll find that your powers won't work here." I heard from behind me before I quickly turned around, to face Loki. "We're only inside your mind after all." He explained. Loki slowly started walking towards me. "Now, I understand you frustration-"

          "Frustration is too weak describe how I'm feeling." I bitterly interrupted as I stepped back, away from Loki. "Why are you doing this?"

          "The humans are poisoned, with the idea of freedom. They need a king."

          "You are not a king!" I yelled.

          "YES I AM!" Loki snapped, which I flinched at and stumbled back. "I was the rightful ruler of Asgard! But Odin could not see that and I was put into exile."

          "You did that to yourself." I replied, before letting out a shaky breath. "But Loki, now, you can stop all of this. Come back, to Asgard, to our brother."

          "Thor is not my brother!" Loki snarled.

           I felt tears forming in my eyes, and my expression softened. "Then what am I?" I asked, quieter. Loki sighed and looked off to the side, shaking his head.

          "You are nothing but a mere sentiment." Loki's words left his mouth like venom. I knew it was all lies, but it still stung. And it stung deep.

          "So why didn't you let the Destroyer kill me?" I softly asked.

          Loki saw Thor as a "sentiment", and tried to kill him. If I was the same, shouldn't I have been dead?

          Loki let out a breath of defeat and returned his gaze to me. "Iduna, you know I would never try to hurt you." He reminded.

          "Then let me go!" I cried out.

          "I can't do that. I am doing this to protect you." Loki responded. Here we go again, with the "protecting me".

          "I don't want your damn protection! The only person who benefits from it, is you!" I remembered how he tried to remove me from Asgard, arranging me to be betrothed.

          "Iduna, I would rather have you on this side of the fight than be killed by it." Loki defended.

          "Meanwhile, you kill thousands of others?!" I frantically replied, the tears in my eyes grew. "Innocent people, Loki! Families, children! You are going to destroy all of that!"

          "They need me on their throne, Iduna. It's a small sacrifice for their greater future." Loki explained. I scoffed and shook my head. He's completely mad.

          "I will never forgive you for this." I harshly assured.

          "You don't have to." Loki said. "I just need you to stay alive."

          Before I knew it, my eyes suddenly darted open again, and both of us were back in the base, I was back in Loki's control. I gave Loki a cold glare, looking directly into his eyes. I didn't have to say anything, my eyes did the speaking for me.

• • •

          "Put it over there." Erik told two scientists carrying cases. I studied the Tesseract as I stood in the clear canopy. "Where did you find all these people?" Erik asked, heading over to Clint. I remained close by the Tesseract.

          "S.H.I.E.L.D. has no shortage of enemies, Doctor." Clint answered, looking down at his tablet. "Is this the stuff you need?" Clint held up the tablet to show Erik.

          "Yeah, iridium. It's found in meteorites. It forms anti-protons. It's very hard to get hold of."

          "Especially if S.H.I.E.L.D. knows you need it." Clint reminded. He was right, if S.H.I.E.L.D. found out Erik was looking for the iridium, Loki's plan could be completely jeopardized, which wouldn't be a bad thing, of course.

          "Well, I didn't know. Hey!" Erik noticed Loki outside of the canopy. "The Tesseract has shown me so much. It's more than knowledge. It's truth." Erik explained as I walked out of the canopy to stand by Loki.

          "I know. What did it show you, Agent Barton?" Loki asked.

          "My next target." Clint walked over to the weapons, picking up his bow.

          "Tell me what you need."

          "I need a distraction." Clint whipped his bow forward, expanding the ends of it. "And an eyeball."

          "What's the eye for?" I curiously asked.

          "The iridium is in Stuttgart, Germany. It's guarded in a building that uses retina scanner for security. Heinrich Schafer's the guy who can access it." Clint replied and I nodded my head. "But seems like our eye's gonna be guest speaking at a gala. More than a hundred people."

          "I will handle the people, Agent Barton." Loki assured.

          "That will definitely catch S.H.I.E.L.D.'s attention. There's a high risk of them catching you." I said. Again, would not be such a bad thing.

          "Maybe that's just what I need." Loki responded. "With my scepter within S.H.I.E.L.D., it could mess with their minds, drive their emotions mad, tear themselves apart."

          I spoke too soon.

          "Something else you should know." Clint grabbed his tablet off the cases. "If S.H.I.E.L.D.'s looking for the Tesseract, they most likely brought in Dr. Bruce Banner to help them. But, I'd think you'd be more interested in this." Clint help up his tablet in display. Showing us a giant, green beast. It was tearing apart and destroying buildings, and it certainly had an uncontrolled temper.

          "This is him?" I looked up from the screen to Clint.

          "Yep, lab accident. Turns into the big guy whenever he gets angry." Clint explained. I continued to stare down at the videos of the horrifying beast.

            "Well," Loki grew a wicked grin on his face. "I guess I'll just have to give his anger, a little push, don't I?"

           You couldn't tell from my face, but I was terrified. If Loki could ever release this monster, so many lives would be at stake. The damage it could do, the people it could kill.

• • •

          I stood by myself in another room, away from the other agents. I just stared at the brick walls, I didn't know what to do. Loki is going to hurt more people, and I can't stop him.

          I felt an echo in my head before I darted my eyes open. I was in the same dark and foggy place as before, in my mind.

         "Loki, enough of your games! I'm sick of this." I grumbled, facing away from him.

          "Well, I hope you're not too disappointed." I heard a soft, feminine voice which I instantly recognized, and quickly turned around.

          "Mother!" I rushed to her as she crouched down and wrapped her arms around me.

          "Oh, Iduna." She sighed. "Are you alright?" Mother asked we pulled away from each other, but kept holding onto one another's arms.

          "No..." I quickly shook my head. "Loki, he..."

          "I know. Heimdall has seen everything. We're trying to send Thor to Midgard, but without the Bifrost, your Father does not know how long it could take." Mother explained.

           "I can't stay here anymore." Tears rolled down my face, which Mother wiped away with her hand.

          "Can you tell me where you are?" Mother asked as she held my face with her palm.

           "I- I don't know. No has told me." I cried out as my breathing went faster.

           "Iduna, you mustn't lose hope. Thor will come and set things right. Just promise me, you'll stay strong."

           My breaths became slower and I gently nodded my head.

          "I promise." I softly replied. Mother quickly pulled me into another hug and I held onto her tightly.

           "Bye, my darling." She whispered.

           My eyes suddenly darted open again, and I was back in the same brick walled room. Mother's words rang through my head.

          "Just promise me, you'll stay strong."

          "Stay strong, Iduna." I whispered to myself.

an // i know i know, short chapter i'm sorry. but the next part would be loki in germany and i didn't wanna try and cram it all in there.

BUT, i am working on a new book that i will start publishing very soon and i'm very excited for y'all to see it. all i'm gonna say is that it's gonna be another marvel fan fic :D

also like you may have noticed but the song lyrics above are supposed to represent iduna and loki having a conversation about the whole mind control thing. i just felt like the lyrics were really fitting :)

anyways that's all, bye lovelies :D

FALLING | THOR AND LOKI'S SISTER
BY QUEENWANDAMAXIMOFF

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4K 1.2K 33
From the world of Marvel's 'Thor'! Lady Sigyn of Asgard grew up with Thor and Loki, close with both of the brothers, but especially the youngest... B...
2.9K 269 16
Driven by an insatiable yearning for personal happiness, Loki succumbed to the depths of his desires and set in motion a plan to reclaim what he beli...
126K 2.2K 54
What if Thor and Loki had another older sister besides Hela? Introducing Destiny Odinsdottir, the Goddess of Life and the older sister of Thor and Lo...
25.2K 864 34
(Loki X Reader) [COMPLETED] y/n, princess of Etiof, arrives on Asgard as a child after escaping from her kingdom, helped by one of her mother's ladie...