My Secret Love Song

By acrum12

Hailey Malik life seems great, living with One Direction and having Zayn Malik as an adopted brother. Even co... More

My Secret Love Song
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Authors Note :)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author Note
I'm Back!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 <3
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Reminisce
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 52

44.4K 593 109
By acrum12

Hey guys! I told you I would get a new chapter up! YAAYYY

So I hope you enjoy - expect a Reminisce chapter sometime soon as well! Love you all!

READ ON!

~~~

Hailey’s POV

I was woken up by a gentle nudge to the shoulder and opened my eyes to see a smiling Ryse.

“Look outside.” He told me. I did as I was told, sleepily rolling over to face out the window of the landed plane.

“Wow…” I breathed looking out the window. We had just landed in Paris and the view out the window was beautiful. Beyond the concrete of the airport you could see nothing but dark blue perfectly clear night sky and off in the distance you could see the gentle glow of a town buzzing at night.

“Gorgeous isn’t it.” Ryse spoke from behind me. I nodded.

“Breathtaking.” I smiled, pulling out my phone to take a picture quickly posting it to my Instagram that all my fans followed. Then I turned so the gorgeous view was behind me and took a picture of myself texting it to Harry.

The city of love! So pretty here, love you!xx

I sent the picture quickly grabbing my bags from the overhead and letting Ryse help me into a coat before exiting the bus. I was quickly ushered into a car and we started to drive. Everyone was tired, but the gorgeous view and the newness of it all kept me wide awake, staring out the window. It was the first time I had been to a country other than England in Europe, and it was all just so exciting. We pulled up at a hotel and I almost gasped at what I saw.

Fans. MY fans this time. Sure I had seen mobs of fans but the were Directioners – not MY fans, and now they were all lined up in front of the hotel and as soon as Ryse stepped out they started to scream.

“Can I go say hi!” I ask excited from out the window.

He sighed. “Hailey…”

“PLEASE! Its like 11:30 here and they came out so see me and I will not let them down.”

“Well then make it quick.” He mumbled, reaching to help my new body guard Ben with my stuff. I already loved Ben, he was hilarious.

I got out the car finding my purse and walking towards everyone, Ben soon walking in step behind me.

Cameras where flashing everywhere, but I was used to that, and I leaned down to see a little girl, maybe 4 or 5.

“Hey princess, how are you?” I asked when she flung her self in my arms.

“I’m good, and I really luv your music.” She said in a baby voice. I smiled and pointed to her mom as she took a picture, then I kissed her on the forehead and moved on.

I met a couple of girls my age, a couple moms and a few more younger girls. I may or may not have been freaked out by the looks I was getting from some of those little girls little brothers but I tried to ignore it.

I was about to reach the door and get inside when a group of girls tapped my shoulder. I smiled turning to them but that smile faltered when I saw them.

They all wore One Direction t-shirts. The girl standing closet had Harry’s face on her shirt. Great, but I still had to smile and be nice. They may be fans.

“Hey girls! Thanks for coming out.” I said but the leader just scoffed.

“We just wanted to tell you some things.” She said sassily. I groaned internally.

“Alright shoot.” I said.

“Well first you’re not that pretty.” One from the back said.

“Thank you.” I said back politely.

“You slept with all five of the boys and you’re just such a whore.”

I cringed slightly. “I don’t remember that happening but thanks for the information.”

“When you are on this stupid tour Harry will totally find someone better, like me, and move on.”

Ouch, that hurt. “I’ll keep that in mind.”

“And just so you know there’s a lot of us that think that. Just back of our boys please.”

I smiled one last time. “Thanks you, I’ll make sure all five of them know what you guys think. Thanks again for coming out.” I said then stepped inside sighing as I dropped the smile.

“You handled that really well kiddo.” Ben said from my side. “I was going to pull you away from that one but it looked like you had it under control.”

I giggled and hip bumped him. “You’re not my babysitter, I can handle myself. But thanks anyway.” I said as he led me into an elevator pushing the button for the highest level.

“You’re going to love the room, according to Ryse at least.” He told me as we stepped out and walked towards the biggest door. As he opened it I gasped. This place was crazy nice. It had a huge white bed through a door that I could see, a mini kitchen, two other miniature rooms to the side of the big one. It had huge windows and a couch in the middle.

“Oh my god…” I whispered looking around.

“I know right.” Ryse told me. “Now if it isn’t obvious you get the room in the middle. The rest of your team is staying on other rooms on this floor. Ben and I get the two side rooms.” I nodded. Then he got his strict face. “Hailey, take a shower, wash up, relax, take your time. No baths, try not to sing to much in there. Then I want you in bed understood? We have to rehearse at least a little before you preform tomorrow understood?” I nodded kissing him on the cheek and hugging Ben before heading off to do what he said.

Harry’s POV

I walked into Hailey and I’s empty apartment after dinner with the boys. We had fun actually despite Hailey being here, and I was starting to think maybe I could have fun even with a hole in my heart.

I plugged in my dead phone and went to take a shower (A/N: now imagining Harry in the shower…. done). After I got out I walked over to my phone ro see if ZI had gotten anything. I mentally cursed myself when I realized I had missed a text from Hailey, but all worries melted away when I saw the picture of her on the plane.

I plopped down on our bed, taking my phone with me and shooting back a text.

The city isn’t the only pretty thing there ;). You look spectacular baby, you are probably asleep right now but I love you so so much. Xxx

I sent it and laid back down starting to scroll through twitter. I was on my news feed when I saw @onedirection had been mentioned in a SugarScape tweet.

@onedirection ‘s fans hating on @HailzM ? We got it on tape! How will all you directioners affect a certain couple… #harleymyles

I smirked slightly, I knew SugarScape would find a ship name, then frowning I clicked on the link to the video. I watched in disgust as these girls threw insults at my girlfriend. Each word coming from their mouths just made me madder, and upset. Even worse was Hailey, being the perfect girl she is and taking each blow politely with a smile. Poor baby having to deal with my shitty fans.

“When you are on this stupid tour Harry will totally find someone better, like me, and move on.”

Oh fuck no! That’s when the anger hit its peak. Girls would not make Hailey believe I loved her any less, that I would forget her. I would never forget that night where Hailey showed me how scared she was of that aspect, and I needed to prove it would never happen.

“And just so you know there’s a lot of us that think that. Just back of our boys please.” One of the girls from the video spoke making me glare even more harshly a my phone screen.

“Thanks you, I’ll make sure all five of them know what you guys think. Thanks again for coming out.”  Hailey made a last response politely before waving goodbye to all the other people there and entering her hotel room.

My blood boiled as I sat up going and texting the link to the boys, knowing hey would wanna see it as well, and going to post my own two tweets.

@Harry_Styles: Some of you guys seriously disappoint me sometimes. This has to stop. Now.

@Harry_Styles: I love you so much @HailzMalik , don’t let anyone tell you any different

I tried to keep the tweets as clean and polite as my mind would let me, then looked at the clock. It was late and I had to get up early tomorrow, but everytime I laid down I would think about those stupid people and be wide awake once more. I sat up sighing, and put my feet on the ground planning to get food when I stepped on box. I looked down and realized it was Hailey’s box of memories.

I smiled slightly picking it up and opening it randomly grabbing a photo. It was from a long time ago, maybe early 2011 or late 2010 – about a month before Hailey left for America and more before we started dating -  but it was me and Hailey from when we were just starting off.

I loved the picuture, both of us looking so young and I flipped it over planning to put it on my bedside table when I saw a note on the back.

Realizing I loved you – I know it was early but I couldn’t help myself xx

I grinned from ear to ear finally placing the picture down and falling into a blissful sleep dreaming of my girlfriend.

~~'

YAY CUTE MOMENTS! Love all my Crummies!!!!! <3 Vote and comment and all that jazz!!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 81 29
Stella a regular girl who turns 19, lives in USA but before she left for USA she lived in Doncaster her best friend Louis was one of the people she h...
6.3M 124K 94
One day turns into a lifetime. When two friends win a day with one direction, they never expect what was going to happen next. (This book was writte...
1.1K 50 24
An ordinary girl living her life was forced to move with her family across the world to London. She warmed up to the idea after letting it sit for a...
2.6K 115 60
Niall Horan, Harry Styles, and Liam Payne are just three out of five members of One Direction whose solo careers are taking off. What Niall doesn't p...