Halloween at Midnight | 31 Da...

By ICEEYAA

I'm creating some stories for everyday of October. Now if I miss a day, bare with me. I'll catch it up. The s... More

Day 1 - Hide or Die.
Day 2 - Candy Corn.
Day 3 - Suxk You: Blake.
Day 4 - Things That Fly In the Night.
Day 5 - Suxk You: Michelle.
Day 6 - Highway to Hell.
Day 7 - Electric Fence.
Day 8 - Trick or Treat.
Day 9 - The Seed of a Killer.
Day 10 - Black Widow.
Day 11 - Smile For the Camera!
Day 12 - Cute.
Day 13 - Pain.
Day 14 - Love Talk.
Day 15 - 1904.
Day 16 - Grieve.
Day 17 - Breathe.
Day 18 - The Babysitter.
Day 19 - Hello Neighbors.
Day 20 - Sweet 16.
Day 21 - Son of Satan.
Day 23 - The Tub Filled With Water.
Day 24 - Love Letter to Ian.
Day 25 - On the Sidelines.
Day 26 - The Doll on the Porch.
Day 27 - Should I Stay or Should I Go?
Day 28 - A Blind Eye.
Day 29 - Mirror Mirror.
Day 30 - Lost.
Day 31 - Crystal Ball.

Day 22 - Blind Date.

2 0 0
By ICEEYAA

"He's not here yet."

"10 minutes, he's 10 minutes late."

"You honestly think that's okay? It's a first date. I would never be this late on a first date. I don't even know him or what he looks like, he's your friend."

"Yeah well, if he stands me up, I'm blocking you for a week." I hang up with my friend and down half my beer.

Now 30 minutes late, I get up to leave only to have a guy stop me in the parking lot.

He as completely filthy. Like he's been playing around in dirt for hours.

"Are you Samantha? I'm so sorry I'm late. I got tied up."

"Oh. Well I've already eaten, so it was nice to meet you Derek, wasn't it?"

"Wait." He says but he's not looking at me. He's looking at the moon.

The full moon.

I groaned, "I knew it. I thought your dirty appearance was the cause of your stench, but it isn't. Because the smell of a werewolf is 10 times stronger."

"You—how did you know— wait, you don't like werewolves?"

"My last boyfriend was a werewolf. I tried to make things work, but he was too hung up over his ex. Who, get this, was in love with a vampire. Instead of just ending things and being honest, he led me on for almost a year. It almost broke me."

"I'm sorry. For the record, I've been single for a year and I hate my ex's guts."

I sighed, "Tell you what, we can try again tomorrow night. The moons waning gibbous, so you should be okay."

"Great. See you tomorrow."

"Make sure you're clean this time."

"Samantha?" He stopped me as I was about to shit my car door.

"How did you know I was a werewolf by smell? You're a human."

I smirk, "Who said I was human?"

His mouth dropped.

"Night." I cranked my car and drove off into the night leaving him dazed and confused.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

777 29 49
Most of my short & long stories are mostly about my characters! If you are not interested in reading about my characters that's okay! I'm sure you'll...
1.8K 161 9
I love the holidays! Love them! I had a book called Shorts. The first chapter of this new book is from that one. I'll add to it. When I'm bored...
1.7K 104 35
There are inhuman creatures lurking among us... I came up with a month of monster-themed prompts during the summer. Now I'm posting one short fanfic...
780 11 20
This is a bunch of Halloween themed short stories in honor of spoopy month! These are being published until Halloween maybe a little after (These sho...