๐™ณ๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐š•๐šŽ๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜.

By lexxxxxxxx22

Zemora just wants love she doesn't have to ask for. Her dad has been in jail for three years now and her birt... More

Oneee๐Ÿ”—.
Characters๐ŸŒš...
Twooo๐Ÿ”—.
Threee๐Ÿ”—.
Fourrr๐Ÿ”—.
Fiveee๐Ÿ”—.
Sixxx๐Ÿ”—.
Sevennn๐Ÿ”—.
Eighttt๐Ÿ”—.
Nineee๐Ÿ”—.
Tennn๐Ÿ”—.
Twelveee๐Ÿ”—.
Thirteennn๐Ÿ”—.
Fourteennn๐Ÿ”—.
Fifteennn๐Ÿ”—.
Sixteennn๐Ÿ”—.
Seventeennn๐Ÿ”—.
Eighteennn๐Ÿ”—.
Nineteennn๐Ÿ”—.
Twentyyy๐Ÿ”—.
Twenty oneee๐Ÿ”—.
Twenty twooo๐Ÿ”—.
๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ.
Twenty threee๐Ÿ”—.
๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ.
Twenty fourrr๐Ÿ”—.
๐Ÿฉธ.Book suggestions.๐Ÿฉธ
Twenty fiveee๐Ÿ”—.
Twenty sixxx๐Ÿ”—.
Twenty sevennn๐Ÿ”—.
Twenty eighttt๐Ÿ”—.
Twenty nineee๐Ÿ”—.
Thirtyyy๐Ÿ”—.
Thirty oneee๐Ÿ”—.
Thirty twooo๐Ÿ”—.
Thirty threee๐Ÿ”—.
Thirty fourrr๐Ÿ”—.
๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜”.
Thirty fiveee๐Ÿ”—.
Thirty sixxx๐Ÿ”—.
New bookkkkkkkโœจโœจโœจโœจ

Elevennn๐Ÿ”—.

9.6K 433 147
By lexxxxxxxx22

                 ᘔᗴᗰOᖇᗩ

"Hisani hurry yo ass up I will pull off." I fussed over the phone and he kissed his teeth.

"I told yo ass I coulda drove." He said.

"I got a car and pay the note for a reason, we always take yo car."

"Ight I'm comin out bye." He hung up on me and I just looked at the phone. "No he din-"

"Wassup." He leaned over and pecked my lips.

"No you din hang up on mee."

"Hea you go." He laughed. "Drive mane."

"Mhm keep on." I drove off to school.

"They havin a party this weekend you wanna go?" I looked over at him and he raised his eyebrows. "What?"

"You? Tryna go to a party?" He chuckled. "I'm tryna do somn wit chu you don't wanna go?"

"Shit yea we can go but-"

"No buts." I cut him off and turned the music up.

I been feelin' a lot better and I'm already seein' a change. I'm tryin' to do stuff I wouldn't normally do, I want more memories than the ones we got, even thoe we have good ones.

"We leavin afta lunch ight?" He told me and I nodded, already on the same page.

"That nigga still textin you?" He asked me, seein' my phone flashin' and I blew out a breath.

"Yea Ian got around to tellin him nun yet I just ignore it." I said, knowin' he was about to make it into some that it wasn't.

"Shidd I'a tell em." He said and really called this boy, puttin' it on speaker like we wasn't in the hallway.

"Aye wassup mora you good?" I heard Shawn say and felt bad. I wasn't even meanin' to ghost him- that's a lie I did want to cut ties but I planned on havin' a conversation with him. My mind just be elsewhere and that's my fault.

"Yea she straight king, but aye listen I kno yal had a li date and allat but she taken now." Sim told him and there was a silence. "By you?" Shawn asked.

"Does it matter?" Kasim chuckled.

"Yeh."

"It don't, If she taken-" He was cut off by me snatchin' the phone.

"Hey Shawn I'm sorry I meant to talk to you I just didn't get around to it but yes by him." I said and he was quiet.

"You don hurt li man feelings." Kasim laughed and I pushed him. "What? You did dis." He shook his head.

"You couldn't have shot me a text sooner?" He asked, his tone throwin' me off.

"I'm lettin' you kno now." I laced my voice with the same amount of attitude. I couldn't blame him for bein' mad but you not bout to get crazy.

"You bogus as fuck yo." He laughed and I jerked my head back.

"Ayeeeeee chill wit allat li bruh that drive up to that li corner sto ain't nun but a minute." Kasim said, takin' the phone out my hand.

You heard a sound and Shawn had hung up.

"Bitch ass boy if you wan respondin that shoulda told his ass all he needed to know."

"It's cool leave it alone." I said as we walked to first block.

We got to first block and saw Mila and Amari already in the back.

This and third block was the only classes that we all had together. But I had almost every class with Kasim.

"What's wrong wit him?" Amari asked, peepin' Kasim facial expression.

"Nothin he okay." I said, sittin down beside him. "Din I say leave it alone?" I looked at him and he looked at me. "It is left alone youn hea me talkin bout it do you?" He asked me and I laughed and nodded.

First block went by and we were now in second block. "Z." Kasim said and I looked over.

"My fault ight? That just ain't sit well wit me, he feelin comfortable enough to talk to you reckless and shit." He frowned.

"You checked it so it ain't nun to worry bout okay? He hurt let him hurt in peace." I said and he laughed.

"Gimme kiss." He pulled me forward, attaching' his lips to mine, kissin' me nice and slow. "Ight nii." I laughed lightly, seein as we was in class.

I wasn't at all used to the affection I was receivin' and mostly not givin'. I don't be meanin' to not be affectionate, I just cringe when I try because ew why you actin' like that? And I don't want to come off as clingy.

"Mane fuck these people." He said, peckin' my lips twice before lettin me go.

Luckily the teacher wasn't payin' the class no mind. Really came for no reason today really.

"Damn bro you don went and bagged Zemora?" This boy Darrin asked, hittin' Kasim shoulder.

Sim looked at his shoulder and back at Darrin makin' me laugh. But he call me mean? Crazy.

"Aye chill onnat." He said and Darrin threw his hands up.

"That was fast as fuck nigga you just got hea, you musta hit it." He tried to whisper and I scrunched my face up.

"Nah he ain't hit it yet." I answered first and Kasim smirked.

"Aye my bad mora." He said and I nodded, "yea business, get chu some." I told him and he shook his head with a chuckle.

"Girl he was just askin', you did not have to do allat."

I looked to see somebody out his li' click had said that and I just ignored it. If you want to be seen sis, just say that.

"She was talkin to you?" Kasim asked her.

"No but-"

"Aht aht shet cho ass up then." He laughed. "We can dip nii if you want to." He told me, just as irritated as I was, and I nodded.

We got up and I sent Mila a text lettin' her know we would meet them for lunch.

"Ian smoked inna while." I furrowed my eyebrows, lookin' over at Kasim. "I noticed," he said, "Me neitha."

"You wanna?" I asked him and he nodded, drivin' to that one parkin' lot.

"Ima roll, put on the music." He said and I did just that.

We were already on our second blunt now and I was feelin' good. Sleepy and in my feelings but good.

"What chu thinkin bout?" He blew his smoke out through his nose and I shrugged. "This song make me think of you." I turned it up a little bit.

It was kehlani- Escape and he popped in my head soon as I started hearin' the lyrics. I loved this song.

"Yea?" He smirked and I laughed, really out my body right now.

"Yes," I replied, closin' my eyes. "Cuz I can't let you lose yourself," I sung. "Lookin fa me, and I can't let you make me your, your everything, I just wanna be an escape, I just wanna be an escape, Baby can we, escape, escape, escape." I continued singin', openin' my eyes back up.

"You got a pretty ass voice you kno dat?" He smirked at me, eyes low and I just shrugged. "I can do a li somn." I waved it off, not wantin' to be bitter. My mama could sing so I get it from her I guess.

"I'm sho you could do a lot." He chuckled, nasty ass. "Hm." I poked my lips out and he just looked at me. "Okay fuck you hoe." I joked and he bursted out laughin'.

"Nah come on, you just don't eva do dat." He said and I kissed my teeth. "Lies."

"Zemora all da two fithy times we kiss everyday who ask fa em?" He looked at me, laughin' at my expression and I flipped him off.

"You wanna be tida me so bad, watch I start bein all on you and you gone call me clingy." I said, blowin' out my smoke, watchin' as it made the O shape.

"I want chu to be all up on me, hell is you sayin, shit I can tell you be holdin back but ion kno fa what, don't I annoy yo ass?"

"Get on my damn nerves is what chu do." I mugged him and he laughed.

I watched as his tongue ran over his bottom lip and I had to twist in my seat.

Placin' my hand on the side of his neck I pulled him forward, kissin' him while I hummed, satisfied with the feeling.

"Hop ova hea." He mumbled and I did just that after ashin' my blunt along with his too.

"You got some soft ass lips." He told me, pullin' at the bottom one with his teeth.

"You too." I rubbed over his lips with my thumb.

We stayed like that for two seconds before we both started laughin'.

I kissed my way on down his jawline and to his neck, gently suckin' on the spot right above his collarbone.

"Must really want cho shit fucked up doin allat." He looked at me, dazed and you could clearly tell.

"I'm really in some deep like wit chu this crazy." I shook my head, playin' with his earlobe.

"I'm in deep like wit cho ass too, I already saw it thoe." He said. "I been felt some fa you round that first week I knew you, shit snuck up on me quick."

"Then yo ass had the nerve to bring some otha nigga to MY ma house, you was on one." He told me and I scoffed, chucklin' afterwards.

"After you brought that girl, Ian too much like that."

"Ian want chu to like it, I wanted you to come to yo senses but that ain't work." He mugged me and I laughed.

"You was tryna make me jealous wit sis?" I tilted my head.

"You kiss her?" I asked already knowin' the answer and he nodded. "Like you kiss me?" I asked and he raised his eyebrows. His ass love doin' that.

"Nah yo ass tryna set me up." He chuckled, pointin' his finger at me and I laughed.

Tiltin' his chin up, I kissed him again, placin' a long kiss on his lips before goin' with the usual slow one as he massaged my bottom, bitin' down on his bottom lip lightly as I pulled away.

"It felt like that?" I asked him and he slowly opened his eyes, lookin' like he didn't know the kiss had stopped and I couldn't keep my laugh in.

"Don't shit feel like that." He told me and I smiled.

"Sis ain't got nun fa me to be jealous of then." I said and he agreed, "Not a bitchass thang." He bit his lip.

"Mhm. You handsome." I played with his ear some more, puttin' myself and him to sleep.

"You is too." He joked and I laughed. "Nah you a different breed." He told me and I nodded, already knowin.

We took a short nap and before we knew it, it was time for lunch.

~~~~~~~~~

"Why yal lookin like Damon was lookin when he first got out the casket?" Mila asked as we walked into Harts.

"Shet upp." I laughed, my voice still raspy.

"Sound like yo breath hittin." She laughed at me and Mari joined.

"On gizzy, shit sound like it smell like ten cans of bounce dat ass." He added and we all started laughin'.

"Yal make me sick, who orderin fa me?" I asked, yawnin' and they just stared at me.

"Damn gone head and take a picture." I laughed.

"When is yo big ass gone learn how to order?" Amari asked and I kissed my teeth.

"Nii poody you showin out I kno how to order." I defended myself.

"Ashiddd I can't tell but cho man got chu." He smirked.

"Was already onnit." He said, bout to get up, "Wait wait you remember?" I asked him and he sighed.

"Two piece thigh, thang a bread, tots and a sprite." He said before gettin' up and I grinned.

"Yal cute best." Mila pouted and I waved her off. "That's my friend." I said and she jerked her head back.

"Uh uh Kas-" she started to say but I kicked her, "damn I guess you quick wit it, snitchin ass I was just bullshittin'. I mugged her.

"Mhm what the hell I thought but how you feelin'?" She asked me causin' me to smile.

"Good, real good." I nodded and she had her phone in my face recordin' me.

"What in the hell?" I said and she laughed.

"Ima show you this one day you shoulda just saw yo face mann." She sighed.

"Lookin like Cupid don got the arrow and just started stabbin yo ass wit it, no breaks." She said makin' me laugh.

"I don been stabbed wit some shit." I mumbled lookin' over at him in the line and he looked back at me, pokin' his lips out.

I realized what he was talkin' bout and walked my happy ass right in the line, skippin' this man and placin' a kiss on his lips, then comin back to my seat.

"Aww shit." Mila gassed. "Damn I wanna try it." She said and poked hers out as Mari was comin' back wit her food. "What's wrong bae some stank?" He asked, lookin' around and she kissed her teeth.

"I'm fuckin wit cho dumbass hea." He gave her a kiss and she smiled, content.

~~~~~~~

"Ass miss me don't chu?" Kasim said on FaceTime. I had just got out the shower and was gettin' ready for bed.

We had just got back from work not too long ago and after seven tattoos I was exhausted.

"Shet upp, you shoulda just stayed over." I told him.

"You shoulda said somn, or yo ass coulda came hea." He said.

"Ion be wantin to mess wit granny." I told him and he smacked his lips.

"We wan gone throw a party Zemora we was gone watch a li tv and go to sleep." He said yawnin' and I chewed at my lip for a minute.

"Stay up and on the phone I'm on the way." I told him, goin' to tell Mila and them I was leavin' and he laughed. "You hate comin out afta yo showers." He told me and I nodded because that was very true.

"I'a be ight." I said and grabbed my things.

It's already happenin'. Clingy ass he gone be sick of my ass by tomorrow, I thought to myself.

~~~~~~~
Hey yal.🙂.
Bye yal.🙃.
Voteeee🌚.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137 15 6
One second they had nothing to lose and the other everything was twisted, another bad decision and things could take a turn to a complete another dir...
1.7K 219 30
**COMPLETED** (NOT TOTALLY EDITED.., SO PLEASE IGNORE MY MISTAKES.) What happens when 2 long lost lovers come across each other after 10 fuckin' year...
568 52 14
It's trusting her no matter what.Those heartwarming night texts that lights the soul.Its when you mess up and she is mad at you and all you can do is...
1.7K 103 15
Olivia Haydon has to navigate the social world of motherhood, kindergarten, functions, friendship, and learn what it means to try and forgive her da...