Dark Nights

By Phantomheart8

(Yandere male x female reader) Y/N is convicted of a terrible crime, one she never could have done. All evide... More

A/n
The beginning of chaos
Guarded or Hunted?
Guilty but Innocent
Welcome to Hell
Your new home
Newest group member
The Wolves
The courtyard
Elliots Garden
A/N: Elliot
Family
Not so bad anymore?
Twin Wolves Riddles
Not the baby anymore
Here and Already Causing Trouble
Punished for sticking together
The Patient Profile
What Do You Want?
Olivia, Henry, AND Joshua?... but no Elliot
Baby Steps with Big Feet
Christmas Eve Christmas Tree making
The voice of an Angel
Not Safe Anywhere
To Mess with the Lamb
Together, Always
Suprise
Home at Last
Breaking News
Long Talks on the grass
The Man that was Hiding His Face
Taken Away
A Total Stanger
A Starving Animal
Starting Conflict
Forging bonds
Willy's story Part 1
Willy's story Part 2
Elliot's story Part 1
Elliot's story Part 2
Elliot's story part 3
Joshua's Memories Part 1
Joshua's memories Part 2
Getting out of There
Out of the Frying Pan and Into the Fire
We Go Together
Nighttime Reassurances
Clothes " Shopping"
Sparkling Eyes
End of the Road
Run Little Lamb, Run
One by One
Desperate Times, Desperate Deeds
Something's not right here
The Labyrinth of Torture
The Lion, The Wolf, and The Lamb
The Moons Bright Light
Epilogue: Finding Home
A/N

Faces Revealed

2.1K 130 78
By Phantomheart8

The hidden trapdoor underneath Elliot's feet swung open. The two of us only had enough time to look at each other in shock before he disappeared into the dark abyss underneath. He roared as he fell and I heard an echoing crash from somewhere below.

" ELLIOT!!!!!!!" I shrieked. I started racing forward towards the big hole in the ground. Not even thinking about my actions and meaning to jump right in after him.

I leaped, aiming for the trapdoor, only for it to swing shut and I landed on it with a harsh thud. It locked closed and I scrambled up to my hands and knees, looking down at the metal plate with horrified eyes.

I started screaming Elliot's name while repeatedly banging my fists against the trapdoor, even long after they were bloody. I never would have thought I could cry so much at one time.

Tears poured out of me like a waterfall and mixed in with my blood pooling below me. I could not lose him!! I could not!!! I continued to scream his name to try and get any response.

If there was any the metal was too thick for it to be heard from. It did not sound like a super long drop, maybe he was ok. I had to believe that for my own sanity. After a few more minutes I stopped hitting and pulling at the trapdoor. It was locked shut, I would never be able to knock it free.

I slowly stood to my feet on shaking legs. quivering from fear, sorrow, and absolutely burning hatred. I turned my glare to the walls. Looking around like a rabid animal.

" YOU MOTHERFUCKING COWARD!!!! SHOW YOUR FACE NOW!!!! I WILL RIP IT OFF PIECE BY PIECE AND MAKE YOU EAT IT!!!! THIS IS BETWEEN YOU AND ME!!! NOT HIM!!!!! GIVE!!! HIM!!!!!!! BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!." I screeched to the walls so hard that it felt as if my throat might be bleeding now. Spittle flying from me and landing on the ground and my blood.

My vision was so blurred from tears and rage. Mixing that in with my already unstable legs I felt like I might just topple over. I had been through too much in the past 24 hours.

I lost my family. I lost Willy. Elliot was hurt. I watched innocent people get tortured to death. I watched my family die. I lost Elliot. It was all too much.

I continued to scream at the walls, my words eventually turning into nothing more than just bellows of agony and pure fury. I only stopped when I felt too weak to scream anymore. I lowered my head to the ground, bringing my bloody hands up to cover my face, and wept.

I jumped a few feet back from the wall, swiveling towards it when a hidden door slammed open. Revealing a barely lit hallway. I clenched my jaw as I stared through it, I knew that whoever was responsible for al of this, was on the other side. It was time to end this.

I turned back to the trapdoor. Yelling with all of my might, promising to Elliot that I was going to get him out of there. My eyes moved towards the broken television, and I stalked towards it to gather a few decent sized glass shards. Better than nothing, at least I had something to defend myself with.

I turned back towards the hallway and took a few more minutes to find my strength. The only sounds in the room being my breathing and the dripping of my blood off of my hands.

I took one last deep breath and started full-on running through the hallway. I was not playing this game anymore. It was ending and it was ending NOW.

My bare feet thundered across the concrete floor, everything was a blur going by I don't think I have ever run so fast in my entire life.

The dim lights passed by overhead, shadowing me in darkness for a brief moment before I passed another one. My breathing was heavy and my glare was set on the faraway door that was coming into view.

I never took my eyes off of it as I continued to get closer and closer in my sprinting. I grit my teeth and got my shoulder ready as I used it to burst through the door.

It flung open and slammed harshly against the wall as I slowed to a stop inside the room. It was a big circular room with about four other doors leading out of it. It was mostly dark as it only had one light far above that was lighting the entire thing.

My eyes immediately landed on a bloody figure that was tied and gagged to a chair in the center. I slowly approached, the glass shards in my hands, though as I got closer the sinking feeling in my gut told me exactly who this was.

My breathing was heavy, though I was trying to keep it slow as I slowly used one of the shards to push back the lowered head of short brown hair.

It was Charlie. His glasses were broken and shattered around his eyes, some of the small shards even digging into his skin. At my touch he jumped up and looked around wildly, trying to talk through his gag.

I stared at him harshly for a few seconds before using the glass to cut the piece of cloth that was serving as the gag. He gasped as it fell off of him and took a couple of deep breaths, followed by hacking coughs.

" Y/N?... Is... Is that you?" He whimpered out, trying to squint up to see me without the aid of his glasses.

" Yes... it's me...what happened? Who took you?" I growled out harsher than I intended.

" No Y/N, NO! You have to get out now. She's always one step ahead! she always has everything planned out. Were all just puppets in her game!" He cried out.

" WHOS GAME!!" I pushed, but I already knew who it was. I heard the door slowly creak closed and lock behind me. Charlie whimpered and lowered his gaze to the ground.

I raised my eyes and slowly turned around to face her. The person who framed me all those years ago. Who had been trying to kill me for a long time. The person I used to call a friend.

The glass in my hands was still raised as I finished turning. Looking at the red-haired girl across the room with her hand still on the door. She smirked at me and blinked her bright brown eyes at me.

" Hello Y/N. It's good to finally see you like this." She said in a calm and serene voice. For a long moment, I stared blankly at her as I felt nothing, no emotion. It all came flooding back though only after a few seconds and I scrunched up my nose and spit at the ground.

" Destiny." I hissed out in a long tone. " What... WHAT!?! in all Hell, Earth, and Heaven possessed you to do all of this?!" I cried out at her. She only blinked at me before slowly walking along the wall. Strutting her hips as she did, clicking her tongue sadly at me as she slowly shook her head.

" You know Y/N... When I first blew up this hospital and planted evidence of you here I was overjoyed when it actually worked. Years of planning and preparing had paid off... almost flawlessly. You see, I meant for the crime to be big enough so that when you were arrested, you would go straight to death row. I never could have guessed that the Holland hill Institute for the criminally insane would have paid top money to bribe the law so they could have you. If I had had my way, you would be nothing but a skeleton right now. And everyone else. all of our families, and your friends, would be alive right now." She finished with a mocking pout and I snarled.

" WHY!?!?!?!!?" I hissed out and she threw her head back and cackled. She was laughing so hard that she was actually crying. he used one of her long pale fingers to wipe away her tears as she set her brown eyes back on me.

" Y/N don't you see? You were always in the way! I had to get rid of you!!" She shouted out at me. I glanced behind me at the cowering Charlie and it all clicked. All of the pictures in the labyrinth of the three of us. My face scratched out and Destiny's and Charlies with hearts around them.

She was like Joshua. She was obsessed with Charlie and was willing to do anything and everything he could to make sure that he was hers and hers alone. Only, Joshua did not kill my entire family and actually tried to help me in the end.

" YOU STUPID FUCKING WHORE!!" I Seethed out. " I never liked Charlie!! and Charlie always had a crush on you! you were his number one anyway! I was never part of the equation!!" I screamed at her and she took on a defensive stance.

" It does not matter. You were always in the way!! No matter how much he cared about me you were always next!! You were always taking him away from me!"

" Why would you kill his family!? MY Family?! Your own mother!?!?" I continued to shout. The room was filled with both of our yellings and I could hear Charlie continue to whimper behind me.

" I am a mastermind Y/N! I purposely spent most of my life making everyone I knew, think I was summer than I actually was so that they would never know how formidable I really am. I have spent years down here creating the perfect trap for the day to come when you would step in it! and here you finally are. They would not have to have died if you had just been sent to death as I intended! But no! You came home and the detectives continued to do their work. I have to admit they are good! I knew it was all over when the one missing the arm finally discovered who I was. He chased me all the way to that Asylum where I almost got the both of you! But like always you just continue to slither out of my grasp! Now! After I kill you! it will just be Charlie and me in the happily ever after he was always meant to have together!" She cried happily, her eyes wide with the insanity that I never could have guessed she held before.

I stared at her blankly again for a long moment. Neither of us said anything as we stared each other down. Charlie shook in his bindings. Looking at me, then her, then the ground again.

" Destiny... You killed innocent people to frame me." I said emotionlessly, standing up straight. " You continued to kill innocent people just to try and get after me. Even though, if you had never done anything, you and charlie probably would have ended up being together anyway. but no... you fucked up Destiny. You killed my family. You have been trying to kill me for so long, and the cherry on the pie? You hurt Elliot."

Then I charged.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 856 13
"Can't you see? It's you I wanna be with, no one else, and I don't want you to be with anyone else either, I'll do anything to keep it like that." S...
353K 8.8K 24
(I WROTE THIS IN MIDDLE SCHOOL, ITS SO BAD OMG READ MY OTHER STORIES, THEY'RE SO MUCH BETTER) Y/N L/N a shy girl who just got out of college and now...
623K 33.1K 66
[Yandere Demons x Reader] In the year 2134, the world was overthrown by monstrous creatures that humans label as demons. These creatures soon tur...
1.3M 56.5K 81
She was as cold as ice. She never showed a smile. Her eyes were a soulless black, just like her hair. She had one friend. He was the friendliest of t...