𝐔𝐍𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒.

By ruewri1tess

Cariana Sapphire Bianchi is 15 year old living with her alcoholic mother in a small apartment in New York. Al... More

introductions.
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
epilouge.
new book.
bonus chapter.
bonus chapter 2
STOP ASIAN HATE!

23

25.6K 623 172
By ruewri1tess

Cariana's POV:

It was finally evening and I was bored as fuck. So I went down to the kitchen to feed myself and of course everyone is sitting there having a conversation.

"Hey Ana." Jordan exclaimed scaring the hell out of me.

"Hey. What you all talking about?" I said walking to the fridge.

"School." I froze on my spot. I turned around shocked.

"Huh?" I said. Did he really just say school?

"I said school." Noah said.

"What the hell?! Why do we have to go to school? School is bad for me. Last time I got kidnapped." I shouted pointing my finger god knows where.

"Ana you have to go school. I'll give you extra guards as well." Liam pleaded. I burst out in laughter.

"Me? The most dangerous assassin in the underworld has guards? I CAN'TTT!" I shout out of laughter waving my hands. Liam just mumbled profanities under his breath. Soon, I get a hold of myself.

"Okay maybe you don't need guards but you still have to go to school." Noah starts pleading.

"Say if I did agree? When would I go?" I said getting my cookie dough ice cream from the freezer.

"Tomorrow." Liam said.

"Yeah no. See ya!" I shouted before running out of the kitchen. I hear Noah and Liam screaming for me to come back. I laugh loudly and run through my bedroom door. I chuckle and get my laptop. I snuggle up in my bed and watch Netflix.

Unknown Secrets.

"ANA WAKE UP! WE ARE GOING TO THE AMUSEMENT PARK!" Caleb screamed. I shot up. Did he say amusement park? I quickly get ready.

I run downstairs and into the kitchen. I grab a bowl of chopped apples. I look around and see my brothers and Jordan staring at me trying not to laugh.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing." They all said. I looked at weirdly. I check the time. 8:10am. Why are we awake so early? I look at my brothers. Their hair was messy, clothes not on properly. I pretend to accidentally drop my fork. As I pick it up, I see school bags under the table. I get up and glare at them.

"You motherfuckers!" I shout at them. They looked at me confused. "Don't look at me like that. You assholes woke me up to go school. NOT A FUCKING AMUSEMENT PARK!" I scream. Their mouths drop open. Jordan just laughs.

"Told you it wouldn't work. Should of listened to me." Jordan laughed out. I roll my eyes at him.

"Well you are awake and ready. So you might as well go now." Elijah says smirking.

"You don't even go to school anymore." I say back to him. He just rolls his eyes.

"And besides I haven't been to school since I was kidnapped. So we can walk in together plus maybe we have classes together." Caleb says.

"Well I'm definitely in all her classes. I hacked into the school's database." Jordan said winking at me. I playfully roll my eyes.

Everyone around start convincing me with different things until I finally gave in. I run upstairs. I grab my bag and head to the front door.

I see my brothers and Jordan at the door. I walk past them and run to the garage and jump into the drivers sit. Everyone jumps in.

"I wanted to drive." Jordan exclaimed from the back.

"You drive? Last time I let you drive somebody literally nearly died." I said looking back at him. He huffed and crossed his arms. I roll my eyes and step on the pedal. Then we were on out way to school.

Finally we arrived at school and I parked with a screech. Everyone in the parking lot looked at us. All of us walked out the car and a lot of people gasped and started murmuring.

"I swear people need to get a life." I said walking to the building. My brothers agreed.

"What do you mean? I'm loving this attention." Jordan said smirking waving at people. We all rolled our eyes at him and Luke chuckled. We arrived at the office. The principal looked shocked when he saw us walk in. Soon we got our schedules. Jordan, Caleb and I had the same lessons. Luke and Alex had different lesson since they were in a different grades.

We ended up being 5 minutes late for home room because we were walking slowly.

I opened the door with little force. The teacher looked at us and scowled. Damn okay. We walked in and everyone gasped.

"What was the reason for that overdramatic gasp?" The teacher said to the class. Someone put their hand up.

"Miss, I dont think you know this since you were new but last 3 years ago Caleb was kidnapped from school premises and then last year Cariana was kidnapped the same way. In that same month, someone lit their house on fire and apparently there was a rumour that Cariana died." She said. The girl had bright blue eyes and strawberry blonde hair. Freckles filled her pale face. The teacher looked at us with wide eyes.

"Nice to know everyone knows everything about our lives." Caleb muttered.

"And who are you?" The teacher asked Jordan.

"Oh yeah. I'm Jordan 9 months ago I was also kidnapped from another school and then was found. Now I live with Cariana and her family." He said. The teachers eyes widened more.

"Wait you are telling me that all of you were kidnapped?" She asks.

"Yeah I was kidnapped for three years. Then Ana and Jordan were kidnapped 9 months ago." Caleb says rolling his eyes annoyed.

"And how were you found?" The teacher asked.

"We weren't found. We escaped." I said crossing my arms. I was seriously getting bored of this.

"Wow..just wow." The teacher said.

"Anyways we aren't here to tell everyone about our life stories so carry on with your lessons." I said gesturing her to carry on. We took our seats at the back of the classroom. I sat back and put my legs on the table. I seriously can't wait for lunch.

Unknown Secrets.

Finally it was lunch and we were waiting for Luke come meet us at the cafeteria doors. Eventually, he came and we walked in. I looked around and saw the bitch I fought last year walking towards us.

"Oh my god! You are alive. I thought you died!" She screeched and ran to hug me. I pushed her back.

"What the fuck?" I said and she ran over to hug Alex but he stepped aside. She faked hurt and walked over to Luke but he walked into the lunch queue rolling his eyes. She turned around and looked at Jordan and Caleb. She started curling her hair and walked over to them. I gagged and walked to the queue dragging Alex with me.

I bought my lunch and walked over to the table. I look around and I see Taylor and Mia sitting at table near the back window. Excitement runs through my veins. I run over and sit down normally. They look at me and their eyes widened.

"ANA?!" They screamed and I nodded smiling widely. They pulled me into a hug. I laugh.

"Oh my lord! I thought you died. I literally cried for months." Mia exclaimed.

"Dude same! I was fucking depressed the whole time you were gone." Taylor shouted waving her hands in the air. I laughed before pulling them back into hugs. We say down and caught up on all the things I missed. My brothers and Jordan joined and sat down at our table.

Suddenly, a large amount of noise came through the doors. We all turned around. I saw Chase, Ryker and Luke's friends walking in.

Rykers eyes landed on me.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" He screamed. I repeatedly started hitting Chase's arm. He pointed at us and his eyes widened once he sees us. My brothers rush over. Jordan and I casually walk over. Ryker pulls me into a hug first. I hug him back. We let go and I turn around and see Chase.

He looked at me and I don't know why but I felt something telling me to hug him. I walk over and hug tightly. He hugs me back. Shivers satisfyingly spread around my body. I slowly let go and looked up at him.

"I thought you died." He whispers.

"Well I'm here alive aren't I?" I softly reply looking into his eyes. I hear someone clear their throat. I look and see Alex standing there.

"I want both of you two metres apart. Don't want to see you to get lovey- dovey with each other." Alex said sternly. I roll my eyes at his behaviour. I step back and look at Chase. He winks and I chuckle shaking my head.

Soon after our reunion we all sit back down at our original table and finished our lunches.

Thank you for reading 💕.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.9K 1.7K 29
15 year old Estella never expected her to flip upside down in a span of few weeks . The unexpected death of her foster parents Getting a positive p...
4.3K 85 11
Scarlet is a 16 year old girl, that was kidnapped ar the age of 2 and abused for 14 years. One night when she was 8 her kidnapper (whom tought her to...
925K 23.1K 43
Highest Rank: #2 in passion : #1 in kidnapping : #3 in possessive : #12 in ma...
59.1K 1.3K 14
Bella-Rose is a sweet innocent 22 year old mother to a boy and another on the way.She is also a doctor all she wants to do it help people cause she k...