RusCan: Snowy Relationships

By officialameliamoon

RusCan: Snowy Relationships: a similarity between Russia and Canada? Their climates? It snows? They're big na... More

Chapter 1: Beginning
Chapter 2: Comrade
Chapter 3: Relief
Chapter 4: Sibling
Chapter 6: Douleur
Chapter 7: Surprise?
Chapter 8: "Camarade"
Chapter 9: Teddy Bear
Chapter 10: Punition
Chapter 11: Special
Chapter 12: Snowstorm
Chapter 13: водка
Chapter 14: Tournesol
Chapter 15: Visitors
Chapter 16: Hockey
Chapter 17: Winners or Losers
Chapter 18: Gagner la Confiance
Chapter 19: tireur isolé
Chapter 20: Jealousy
Chapter 21: Glace
Chapter 22: Home Free
Chapter 23: кровавый снег
Chapter 24: Sans Sommeil
Chapter 25: gâteau
Chapter 26: сердце
Chapter 27: Heureux, pas triste
Chapter 28: Cauchemar
Chapter 29: Enfoncer
Chapter 30: защита
Chapter 31: Understanding
Chapter 32: Go Home
Chapter 33: Mignon
Chapter 34: обучение
Chapter 35: Любовь?
Chapter 36: shy
Chapter 37: я поступил
Chapter 38: .. Comme quelqu'un l'a déjà ...
Chapter 39: The God France?
Chapter 40: Sleep over?
Chapter 41: Oh... The Dress
Chapter 42: Joyeux anniversaire Canada
Chapter 43: My Little Sunflower
Sequel Preview
Author note

Chapter 5: Blessé

6.7K 216 176
By officialameliamoon

This story was influenced by "Giving In" by Artificial

Chapter 5: Blessé

Russia quietly got out of bed, leaving Belarus to sleep by her self. He looked at the Canadian sleeping soundly, even if he was awkwardly seated. Russia found the boy a bit… Interesting. He had noticed the boy's flinches at the question he had asked, how he didn't even respond to it. The boy's personality, why would he help Russia? To be honest, the Russian didn't even remember asking the boy for notes, seeing him at the meeting, he didn't remember the boy at all.

But still, he was curious. He pulled a thin blanket off the bed without disturbing Belarus and put it on Canada, all he did was plop it on the boy though, nothing more. Canada almost immediately grabbed the blanket and pulled it closer to him, getting snuggled in it. He looked a little cute little kid sleeping wherever after coming home from an amusement park.

Russia knew the boy was naïve and innocent, he didn't know as much as Russia did. It was only natural for him to want to help then, Russia thought, no other reason. Just being naïve. Russia took a little trip into the bathroom, he wasn't so tired anymore and it was too early (late) for him to go to sleep. He decided to wake up, he splashed some water on his face a couple times and then dried off. He didn't feel as warm, stuffy, or aching as he did before, that boy really did help.

He stood against the wall of the bathroom thinking for a moment. It was strange, a ghost usually followed him. That damn General Winter followed him everywhere, even if no one or himself saw the cold creature, Russia felt him. But right now, that ghost was gone. He didn't remember how long it was since he noticed the demon wasn't around him, but he realized it had been quite a while. How strange, he thought.

He walked back out to the room to find the same scene from where he left. Canada still sleeping, Belarus held onto the pillow on the bed while she slept, probably thinking it was her older brother, and Ukraine was sleeping on the couch with Kumajirou cuddled in her arms, the bear slept pretty well too.

Russia grabbed the notes he had barrowed from the boy and sat at the desk in the room. He looked them over, he had nothing else to do so he figured he would catch up on what he didn't remember from the meeting, he was feeling much better anyway so he could concentrate on it. He found nothing interesting, simple things regarding America's economy problems (which is why Russia was feeling so bad, America was bringing everyone down with him), some weaponry talk, which was Russia's favorite, and then the Olympics in London came up, and that made him think of sports, sports as in Hockey. Now he wished he could watch a game or play it, he liked ramming players into the wall and watching them deal with the pain or even bleed.

Morning came and Ukraine took Belarus to go pick up some breakfast, against Belarus' protest, while Russia decided to take a shower and get dressed for the day. While Russia showed, Canada still sleep awkwardly in the chair. Kumajirou had woke up from the movement of Ukraine getting up, she didn't mean to disturb the bear's sleep but she managed to.

Morning was quiet, Kumajirou was bored and hungry. He jumped off the couch and trotted over to his owner. He bit onto the blanket and pulled it off hoping to wake him up, but it didn't work. Canada moved around a bit, moaned, but stayed asleep. This annoyed Kumajirou and the bear climbed up onto Canada.

"Wake up," He put his paws on Canada's cheeks and pressed "Whats-your-name wake up." Canada squinted and moaned but managed to stay asleep, he was still pretty sick and tired and wouldn't get up. Kumajirou wouldn't give up in waking the Canadian. He grabbed onto pieces of his hair and pulled. Canada moaned a little more and pushes Kumajirou away a bit, which almost made him fall off Canada's lap. He clutched on though and pulled himself onto his lap again. He got a bit of an evil smile and reached for that "special curl" on his head.

While Russia was showering, he suddenly heard the Canadian yelling.

"KUMAHIRO DON'T TOUCH THAT!" He heard. Heavens to the Betsey, he didn't want to know.

Russia came out of the bathroom, only dressed in dress shirt, pants, and of course, his scarf. Kumajirou laid flat on his stomach on the bed, Canada had flung him over there, and Canada was standing up in front of his chair. The boy's face was a bright red and he clutched onto that "special curl" the bear had pulled so it would not be pulled again. He looked like he was panicking a bit, he was pouting and all nervous.

Russia looked at the Canadian, then to the bear, then back to the Canadian. "What happened?"

"N-N-Nothing!" Canada stuttered. Kumajirou slowly raised himself back up and looked at the Russian.

"Cada made a funny sound." The bear giggled.

"Kumario be quiet!" Canada's face was still very red. "N-Nothing happened, just shut it."

"Matvey your face is a different color." Russia said. "Your very red da?"

Canada's face got brighter. He scooped up Kumajirou, "I-I'll be back later," and ran out the door. He slammed the door behind him, leaving Russia a bit confused.

Canada leaned against the wall of the hotel's hallway, clearly embarrassed. "W-What was that for? I told you to never touch that!"

Kumajirou was still giggling a bit. "I know but that was funny"

"It was not!" Canada pouted.

"Canada?" He suddenly heard England's voice. Canada looked up from his fight with the bear to see the Brit standing there, confused at what he was seeing.

"B-Britain." Canada stuttered. "Um H-hello."

"Hello?" England was still a bit confused, maybe even concerned.

"So um how are you?"

"Good?"

"Oh good. I uh heard America say you were sick."

"Oh right." England's tone got all annoyed.

"What? What he do?"

"I can't even tell you, Alfred is just so obnoxious sometimes, I'll leave it at that." England crossed his arms while talking, all Canada could think about is how England called America Alfred, he usually didn't call anyone by their human names.

"Oh…" Canada said, not really knowing what else to say.

"So." England changed the subject to something he was really curious about, "Why were you in Russia's room?" Canada froze. He was trying to keep this a secret from America, England,everyone. If Ukraine or Belarus knew, he didn't care, but if England knew, he would certainly tell America. If America knew, Canada would have to endure another "That commie is evil and mean and a bastard and this and that and point is, don't go near him!" speech from him. Again.

Everyone knew how much America and Russia didn't get along, they worked together when they had to during wars and such, but the two didn't like each other's ways. During the whole "McCarthyism" thing in the 1920s-1950s (or around that time) at America's place, he started to hate Russia more with the whole "communism" thing. Understandable, Canada first thought. America's country a bit torn up over the idea, everyone selling each other out to prove their own innocence of not being a communist in the country. America didn't like it, he hated it, he feared it, just like this people did. But the whole thing ended eventually and life went back to normal. America, kept complaining and going on about his hatred though, he wouldn't admit the fear that he had really.

Canada, in short terms, got tired of his brothers bitching.

But still, he did listen to America and avoided Russia as much as possible. It didn't care for it anymore, the whole communism thing, but he did fear Russia and his violence.

"I won't tell America." England said after a few moments of Canada trying to think of an excuse. Canada looked at England in a bit of a shock and blinked. England smiled. "Just between you and me."

Canada did live with England for a time, back and forth, and England did take care of him, especially after America left and became independent. The two of them were very close after that. Even if England forgot who he was sometimes, the two still had their own conversations, private, and England wouldn't tell a soul, just as well as Canada wouldn't. So, it assumed it was safe to tell.

"W-Well I was helping him." Canada said unsurely.

"More detail Williams." England said.

"He was sick and I've been taking care of him." Canada kinda muttered. "N-nothing more."

"Secretly?"

"Well I don't want Al to know bout it, he'll get all mad and stuff."

"I suppose that's true." England signed. "Alright, I just wanted to know what you were doing, don't get killed alright?"

"O-Okay. I won't."

"Well, England turned to leave. "I'll see you around, and I won't tell America." Canada thought the Brit gave a wink, but maybe he just imagined it as England left.

Kumajirou looked up at Canada after England left, Canada returned the look. "What?"

"Who are you?"

"Canada." He said and went into his own room.

He ordered himself and Kumajirou some breakfast in his horrible Japanese, took a short shower, and changed into some clean clothes.

"Home." Kumajirou said as Canada finished getting dressed. Canada blinked.

"You wanna go home huh?" Canada said. "We're probably be leaving tomorrow, maybe even today, I'm not sure." Kumajirou scratched his behind his ear and flopped onto the bed more. Canada picked up some of the dirty clothes and things he had laying around the room and packed them away, he would clean it when he got back home.

"I'm gonna go back and check on Russia.""Sick."

"Yea he is.""No. You."

Canada blinked. "I'm just a little stuffy, nothing more. My head aches gone and everything. I'll deal with it when I get home." Kumajirou pouted and frowned, he still worried about his owner even if he didn't remember his name. "Don't worry about it." He added in to comfort the bear.

"OK." He said and made himself comfortable in the sheets of the bed. Canada yawned and stretched out, he was a bit stiff from his night in that chair, and that unpleasant awaking didn't help. If he didn't wake up himself, he didn't wanna wake up and would be tired until he went to bed later on.

"Alright, I'll be back." Canada said and left the bear to continue watching anime on the TV. Canada went back to Russia's room, he didn't barge in anymore and he knocked.

There was no answer at first, he didn't hear anything inside either. He knocked again and finally Russia answered.

"Hi Rus-"

"What do you want?" He was harsh again and didn't let the Canadian in.

Canada blinked. "W-what?"

"What. Do. You. Want?" Russia put it in simple terms.

"I um…" He trailed off as he noticed Russia's sisters inside with a tense mood. Belarus was clearly mad, more then her usual phyco self, and Ukraine looked like she was going to cry. Something had happened. "Um. What's going on?"

"None of your business." Russia said. He looked back at Belarus and then shot a look at Canada. "Go away, go home." Canada was confused, what happened while he was gone?

"R-Russia."

Russia wanted the boy to leave, he tried something else. "I want you to leave. You haven't done anything helpful, you are an annoying little отродье. You, are a nuisance."

Ouch, that hurt a little. "R-Russia I don't under-"

"It is no wonder why France gave you up."

Strike!

Russia's face remained the same as Canada didn't move. That comment hurt, it really hurt. He looked down and felt striking pain in his chest. Russia figured out what was his weakness was, France loosing him, "abandoning" him.

Canada slowly looked back up at the Russian and tried to hold back his tears, it was the one thing he couldn't take.

"I-I get it. I'll be gone today okay! I'll be out of your hair!"

"Where are you going?"

"Where you told me to go, home!" Canada felt the tears finally breaking through his attempts to block them. He ran away back to his own room and slammed the door.

Russia watched the boy leave and closed the door. He got a sad look knowing he hurt the boy who had only helped him, but after what happened, he knew Matthew had to leave.

"Добра брат. Я шчаслівы, што вы пагадзіліся са мной, з намі." Belarus said.

Thank you~

First off, this is influenced by "Giving In" By Artificial. We did talk it over and the author has given me permission to start it like this. As you can see, it is changing direction.

Well, I don't own the characters, nor the anime they are from. I am not profiting from this either as apparently people think that you can make profit from this stuff (esp on youtube meh) but I don't see how you possibly can, nor do I even wanan know!

Also, as you can see, I'm finally turning it away. I've been learning the history of America (yay) in class, so I've learned a few things bout wars with America, England, France (with Canada), and the native Americans. So, that little thing with France and Canada is kinda from that. Apparently France and England had a war over land and stuff and France lost control of "Canada" (who was not a nation yet, just a colony) and England took over.

So with Hetalia, suposively Canada was tossed back and forth between England and France while England always kept America.

Yeah. Look at me knowing stuff! XD

McCarthyism refers to the Red Scare in the 1920s and again in the 40s/50s (I'm not sure the real time period) It was something I learned in English class (we compared it to the Salem Witch trails) where people were afraid of communism in America. They started naming people as communists with no evidence and it killed people's careers and people would sell their friends and family out to keep any "secrets" of being a communist. If you were seen as one, your life would be ruined. You couldn't even "take the 5th" (keeping silent), they would say that YOU were the communist. So, a little history lesson there for ya ;D

And, to find out what was going on with Belarus and Ukraine, wait til the next chapter~ (You'll see why Russia was such a ***)

Translations:

French:

Blessé: Hurt

Russian:

Отродье: Brat.

Belarusian:

Добра брат. Я шчаслівы, што вы пагадзіліся са мной, з намі.: Good brother. I'm happy you agreed with me, us.

Translated by google translator!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 6.9K 27
This is my first fanfiction. It's mostly PruCan. There may be other Hetalia shippings too. Canada is never noticed at world meetings. That is, until...
79.5K 1.9K 28
China, America, and Russia constantly argue during world meetings, they just dont agree with each other. They always poke fun at one another. Sometim...
305 4 9
The original story is by reiseininaru on Fanfiction.net and a link to the original will be at the end. Make sure to check it out and show her some lo...
21.4K 480 15
There's way too many RusAme books, and not enough of any other ships. Let's get into what it's about, shall we? The ship used will be RusCan (Russia...