RusCan: Snowy Relationships

By officialameliamoon

RusCan: Snowy Relationships: a similarity between Russia and Canada? Their climates? It snows? They're big na... More

Chapter 1: Beginning
Chapter 2: Comrade
Chapter 3: Relief
Chapter 5: Blessé
Chapter 6: Douleur
Chapter 7: Surprise?
Chapter 8: "Camarade"
Chapter 9: Teddy Bear
Chapter 10: Punition
Chapter 11: Special
Chapter 12: Snowstorm
Chapter 13: водка
Chapter 14: Tournesol
Chapter 15: Visitors
Chapter 16: Hockey
Chapter 17: Winners or Losers
Chapter 18: Gagner la Confiance
Chapter 19: tireur isolé
Chapter 20: Jealousy
Chapter 21: Glace
Chapter 22: Home Free
Chapter 23: кровавый снег
Chapter 24: Sans Sommeil
Chapter 25: gâteau
Chapter 26: сердце
Chapter 27: Heureux, pas triste
Chapter 28: Cauchemar
Chapter 29: Enfoncer
Chapter 30: защита
Chapter 31: Understanding
Chapter 32: Go Home
Chapter 33: Mignon
Chapter 34: обучение
Chapter 35: Любовь?
Chapter 36: shy
Chapter 37: я поступил
Chapter 38: .. Comme quelqu'un l'a déjà ...
Chapter 39: The God France?
Chapter 40: Sleep over?
Chapter 41: Oh... The Dress
Chapter 42: Joyeux anniversaire Canada
Chapter 43: My Little Sunflower
Sequel Preview
Author note

Chapter 4: Sibling

7.3K 240 381
By officialameliamoon

This story was influenced by "Giving In" by Artificial.

Chapter 4: Sibling

Canada felt insulted. "What! YES! I'm a boy! Do I look like a girl to you!" For once, his voice was higher then a whisper, it was a yell.

"Da. You do." Russia smirked. "The length of your hair only adds onto it."

"What! My hair isn't that long!"

"It's a little shorter than France." Russia was enjoying the Canadian's frustration.

"It's much shorter than France's! I do not look like a girl!"

"Da. You do. Your hair, your face, your figure. You look like a female."

"I do not!"

"He doesn't have boobs." Kumajirou said out of no where, he snuck into the room with neither of them knowing. Russia blinked and looked at the bear.

"What… is that?" he asked.

"Kumatiro, he's my pet." Canada had calmed down after seeing the bear. Kumajirou scratched the back of his ear and plopped himself on the floor.

"Your pet is a bear…"

"Polar bear."

Russia blinked again. "It is very small for a polar bear don't you think?"

"Eh." Canada shrugged, he forgot about the little argument of "being a girl" and moved on. Russia was a little surprise on how Canada simply forgot about the argument after he put up such a defense. It was… amusing.

Canada picked Kumajirou up, sat in the chair, and put the bear on his lap. Kumajirou quickly got comfortable on his owner's lap and started falling asleep. Canada put one hand on the bear's head and scratched behind his ear. He then looked at Russia.

"What did you do while I was gone anyway?" He changed the tense mood.

"I slept."

"Did your fever come back at all?" Canada still worried about Russia's health.

"I do not know."

"How can you not know?" Canada was confused. Russia thought and then gave a little shrug. Canada slammed the palm of his hand to his face.

"Dieu. Vous êtes stupide. comment savez-vous pas?" Canada said, Russia blinked.

"What did you say?" Russia asked. Canada smirked, knowing Russia will never find out.

"Oh nothing. How can you not know if you had a fever?" He asked. Russia gave another tiny shrug. Canada signed. He picked his pet up, stood up, and put the bear on the seat. He reached over to Russia and the Russian moved away quick.

"What are you doing boy?" Russia asked.

"Calm down. I'm gonna check if you have a fever."

"No you will not." His voice got harsh again. Canada moved his hand away from the Russian like he was about to be bitten by a dog.

"Why not?"

"Because I said so."

"That's not a reason." Canada was daring today eh?

"I do not need you to take care of me anym-" Russia was cut off by a sudden cough. Canada got alarmed.

"A-are you alright?" he asked. Russia continued to cough for another minute until the fuss calmed down. Canada didn't know what to do as Russia tried to calm his breathing back to normal after coughing so hard. Canada went into the bathroom quickly, got a cup with some water, and brought it back to the Russian.

"Here." he said handing him the drink. He at first didn't take it but then he took it and gulped it down. "Better?" Russia nodded.

You so need my help, he thought. "So. Still don't think you don't need my help?" Russia didn't respond to the Canadian's comment. He rolled his eyes a bit and gave the glass back to Canada. Russia coughed a little more but managed to keep it down. Canada tried again to check the Russian's temperature, but he moved away.

"Please let me help." Canada said. Russia didn't move or say anything back for another moment. Then, he moved back to the Canadian. Canada gave a little grin and placed the back of his hand to Russia's forehead. He was warm. The fever had gone down, but it seems that it was still high. "Hold on a second." He went into the closet and looked for a first aid kit on the floor. He opened it up and looked through it. There it is, he picked up a digital thermometer and went back to Russia.

"Open your mouth." he said turning the thermometer on. Russia stared at the Canadian for a second and then opened his mouth a little. Canada put the tip of it under the Russian's tongue. "Close it." and Russia listened.

Beeeep, he took the thermometer out and looked at the number. Mon Dieu! 102.5! "R-Russia your fever is back, and its pretty high."

"Oh. I thought so." Russia said. Well if you thought so couldn't you say that!

"I have to bring it down." Canada wet another cloth and brought it over to Russia. Russia let the Canadian help and didn't move as he gently placed the cloth on his head again. Russia held it there as he laid back against the pillows in his bed.

Canada reached for Russia's scarf but Russia quickly grabbed onto his wrist and stopped him.

"What do you think you are doing boy?" Russia said harshly.

"Y-you need to take some of that off. I-it won't help you." Canada tried to pull his hand away but Russia didn't let him move and actually put more pressure on his wrist, he was crushing it!

"R-Russia," He yelped. "S-Stop." The Russian continued to crush the Canadian's wrist like it was punishment.

"Do not touch my scarf."

"Ok! Ok! I'm sorry! Let go please!" He still tried to pull it out but still no budge, he suck his hand in the trap and it wouldn't let go. "Let go!"

"I'm not done yet." Russia smiled. The pain on Canada's face amused him, pleasured him.

"Laissez aller mon salaud!" Canada yelled. Russia was on the verge of breaking the boy's wrist, until Kumajirou jumped up and bit Russia's arm. Russia simply looked at the bear but didn't let his grip go. Kumajirou bit in deep though, he broke the skin, which he never did unless he was defending himself; or apparently, defending Canada. Russia continued to stare at the bear as he dug his teeth deeper into the Russian's arm. Finally, he let go of Canada's wrist so the bear let go of Russia.

Canada grabbed his wrist with his other hand and carefully moved his fingers. Nothing broke, thank god, but any longer and something would of broke. Kumajirou licked his teeth, that might have been the first time he actually bit someone and broke the skin. Polar bears are animals, fighting and biting were in their blood. Kumajirou was like Canada though, staying out of any fights and attacks, so the Canadian was very shocked when he saw this.

Russia lifted his arm toward his body and looked at the cut. He's lucky Kumajinu didn't rip his arm off, Canada thought. Bears can do that, no matter how small they were.

Canada looked at the bite mark on Russia's arm, it bled out, not a lot but it was bleeding. He thought about what he should do. He had already gotten involved and Kumajirou was his pet, so he should be responsible right? Canada went back to the first aid kit and got out some bandages, then back to the Russian. He was already in the Russian's snake pit, didn't matter anymore, he knew he would meet his grave eventually.

"I'm gonna take care of it okay?" Canada asked. "Can you let me do that?" Russia didn't respond. He looked away and gave a nod after a moment of complete silence. Canada grabbed the Russian's arm, pulled up the sleeve, and laid it on the bed. He went to the bathroom and wetted yet another cloth and gently cleaned the bite marks. Russia didn't flinch. Canada made sure he had stopped bleeding before he wrapped the bandages around the wound.

"Грязное животное." Russia mumbled.

"Can you please just let me help you? I'm sorry I touched your scarf, I won't do it again." Canada didn't understand what the comment was, neither did he want to know.

"Better not. I will kill you." Russia turned his head back to Canada. He could swear his heart stopped when Russia looked at him. He is very, very terrifying. What was so important about that scarf anyway?, he thought, he would ask that question later when he wasn't fearing for his own life.

"I-I won't. I promise."

"Promise?" Russia chuckled. "No such thing."

"What?" Canada blinked.

"You can not 'promise' something. 'Promises' are always broken, so there is no use for them." Russia said. Canada completely disagreed, he kept his promises, but he didn't want to argue.

"pas vrai," Canada mumbled. "I won't do it again. Can you just let me help you?" Russia was silent again.

"Fine. Just do not touch my scarf."

"Take you jacket off." Canada said.

Russia got stuborn again. "Why?"

"Cause you have a fever and the coat isn't helping." Canada said. He crossed his arms like a mother would while waiting for her child to listen to her. He made his point though and Russia took off his coat.

"There." He mumbled. While he was at it, he took off his boots and threw them onto the floor, they had been on all that time? Russia laid back in his bed and pulled down his sleeve. "Anything else you want me to take off?"

Don't make it sound like that"N-No." Canada felt his face flush when the Russian had said that. Wait no. Why did he blush like that!

Russia signed. "So I am guessing you will be staying for the night?"

"Just until your fever comes down."

"I have no where for you to sleep." Russia pointed out, he sure as hell wasn't going to let that boy sleep in the same bed. Canada looked at the chair, he fell asleep there the first time so it wouldn't be much different if he did it now.

"Don't worry about that."

"I'm not worrying, I'm pointing it out." Russia said. He loosened his scarf a little, it was keeping him a little too warm but he wouldn't take it off. He picked up the cloth off his head . "Matvey. It's not cold anymore." Now I feel like his slave, Canada thought. He picked up the cloth and wetted a new one. He sat on the bed and placed the cloth on Russia's forehead again.

"Better sir?" Canada joked, apparently Russia didn't see it as a little joke though.

"Da. Good boy." He said. Canada wasn't sure if he was being serious or not, treating him like a slave, more of a dog actually. Suddenly, the room door unlocked and opened. Both nations quickly turned their eyes to the door.

Belarus with a lock picker and Ukraine stood at the door. Oh it's Ukraine, Canada first thought, then he realized Russia's murderous little sister was there too. Canada didn't mind seeing Ukraine, they were good friends and often talked, she never seemed to forget Canada. Belarus on the other hand, they had no friendship at all, she often ignored Canada, even pushed him out of the way in hallways when she was stalk-(I mean) following Russia.

Belarus looked at Russia. He didn't move, Canada actually thought he shivered but it must have been his imagination…. Right? Belarus then looked at Canada. Now Canada, he no doubt trembled. She looked around the hotel room and then back at the two nations.

"Why are you molesting my brother, boy?" Belarus said. Canada was in a shock for a moment. MolestingWhy would she think that?….Finally, he got it. Russia's boots on the ground, his coat off (which was rare), and Canada sitting on the bed, their faces both sweaty looking, Russia from the fever and Canada from panicking over Russia almost breaking his wrist.

Canada looked at Russia, who didn't do or say anything back, then he looked at the sisters at the door. The room, they looked like…. "W-What!" finally, it had clicked together and Canada jumped back from the bed. "N-No! It's not what you think!"

"That's what they all say. Пацукі!" Belarus snapped and took out a pocket knife.

"W-Wait! It really isn't what you think! J-Just let me explain!" Canada panicked. Belarus threw one of her knives at him. He felt it go right past his head to the wall, just missing him. She ran up to him and he was cornered into the wall.

"Зараз вы памраце! Як вы можаце чапаць мой брат!" She yelled and put the knife to Canada's throat.

"W-Wait!" Canada squealed.

"Belarus." Russia said. "He didn't do anything to me. Let him go."

"Brother?" Belarus said. Ukraine came in more and shut the door.

"Belarus let him go, let him explain. Matthew wouldn't do anything to Russia." Ukraine said. Hell right I wouldn't!, Canada thought. Belarus looked at the boy.

"Will you explain?" she asked. Canada quickly nodded his head. She was unhappy but she dropped the knife away from Canada. "Fine. Explain!"

"Belarus." Russia said. "Оставьте только Матвей."

"Але брат!" Belarus said.

"Не возражайте." Russia was calm during this whole situation. Canada, was slowly panicking and dying inside.

"Навошта ён тут?" Belarus was clearly upset.

"Он помог мне, когда я был болен." Russia admitted. "Вот и все."

"Я мог бы зрабіць гэта брат." Belarus said. "Я мог бы клааціцца пра вас. Вы хворыя?" Canada finally realized that they weren't speaking the same language. Russia was speaking Russian of course, but it looked like Belarus was not speaking the same, maybe her own language, Belarusian? Yea must be, so that means Russia can understand her language too? They talked fluently with it, well isn't Russia multicultural? But no, he's really not so what the maple was this?

"Чому ти не сказав нам Іван?" Ukraine joined in, another different language, they all sounded the same to Canada though, the same but different. He guessed Ukraine was speaking her own language too.

"Потому что это была не проблема, нет ничего сложного." Russia was getting annoyed. Canada didn't know what they were talking about, it seemed tense. Someone, help me, Canada thought.

"Але гэты хлопчык!-" Belarus was cut off

"Матвей помог мне многое. Не грубить ему." Russia interrupted her.

Belarus shot a look to Canada, it scared the crap out of him, and then she looked back to Russia. "Добра брат." She stepped away fully from Canada and Ukraine let herself in more. Belarus sat on the other side of Russia's bed and grabbed onto his hand, Canada could see Russia's fear in his eyes. Russia's afraid?

Ukraine turned toward Canada, "I'm sorry about that Matthew." she gave Canada a reassuring smile, she wouldn't let her sister attack him again. Canada gave a nod. Belarus had put her knife away and was hugging onto Russia's arm. Canada was the one amused now, seeing Russia so afraid, but Russia didn't flinch, he didn't move away, his facial expression didn't even change.

Kumajirou grabbed onto the bottom of Canada's pants. "Food." Oh where were you when the crazy chick was attacking me huh?, he thought when he saw the bear. You bit Russia but you could of gone for her too!

Ukraine picked up Kumajirou, "Look at you!" She giggles. "How cute!"

"Food." Kumajirou said. Ukraine giggled and went into the bag she had brought with her. She took out some packaged fish and opened it. Why does she have fish?

"Is it okay if I feed him some of this?" Ukraine asked Canada, not sure what to feed or not feed the pet. Canada gave a nod and Ukraine started to feed Kumajirou a fish. Kumajirou was happy with his food, Ukraine was happy with seeing the bear with that. Canada was still a bit in shock from Belarus practically attacking him and pretty much threatening to kill him, and she would if she had the chance. He would be dead of Russia and Ukraine weren't there, he knew that for a fact. If they didn't defend the situation, America would of found Canada dead under the bed of the room chopped in small pieces or even-wait no, why would he think about what else she could do!

Canada shook his head and came back to reality. "U-um I'll be right back." Canada said and went into the bathroom. He shut the door and took a deep breath. Its over now, he thought. He turned the sink off and splashed water on his face a little. Snap out of it, he thought to himself. He grabbed a towel and dried his face off. He lifted his head up and looked into the mirror, only to find the reflection of Belarus standing behind him.

Canada jumped. He jumped around and looked at the psycho chick. His back was against the sink, he couldn't move now, he couldn't run. How the hell did she get in!, he thought to himself, he didn't even hear the door open!

"Не чапайце мой каштоўны брат. Ён мой." She said in her language, Canada didn't understand what she was saying, but it was obviously a threat. "Ваша жыццё знаходзіцца ў руках майго хлопчыка! Не забывайце, што!" She snapped and hissed at him.

"Belarus." Russia called from the other room, Russia to save the day.

"Yes brother." She gave one final threatening look and left back to her older brother. Canada felt his body shake as he clamed back down. Why did he get involved in this? He now wished that he wasn't so nice.

After an hour or two, things calmed down. Ukraine had played with Kumajirou and watched TV with the pet while Belarus fell asleep on Russia's bed, clutching onto the Russian's arm. Canada sat in the chair in the corner of the room, the one he fell asleep in. He was silent, he sat there staring at the floor after loosing interest in the Japanese TV. He peeked up to look at the situation. Everyone was asleep now, everyone except him.

Well, now that Russia's sisters were here to take care of him, Canada could get the hell out of there while he was still intact and alive. He picked up Kumajirou from Ukraine's arm and started toward the door.

"Do not leave." Russia said. Canada jumped once again, he thought the Russian had been sleeping.

"W-What?"

"Do not leave me."

Oh hell, "Why? Your sisters are here now, you'll be fine."

"Please stay Canada." Russia said. His eyes looked like a child's. "I do not want to be alone with Bela-I mean my sisters." Oh so you don't wanna be with your crazy psycho sister Belarus huh?Canada thought then he noticed, wait. Did he just say please?

No way, he thought. But, he felt like he needed to stay. He was afraid if he left, Russia would kill him the next time he saw him. Then again, if he stayed, Belarus would surely murder him. He was stuck. Whatever way he went, he was screwed. But then again, Ukraine was there to manage both her little siblings. He believed he was safer if he stayed there.

Canada looked at his hand on the door knob. He slowly took it off the knob and signed. He turned back to the siblings and put Kumajirou back in Ukraine's arms, she cuddled the bear. He sat back in his chair and gave a look to Russia. The Russian gave a smile, a bit of a creepy smile but it seemed like he was grateful.

Canada wanted to give a you owe me, but he didn't. Russia slowly slid his arm out of Belarus' grip, which was hard because she held onto it for dear life. He sat up in his bed and took the cloth off his forehead. He looked at the quiet Canadian. What?, Canada thought, what you looking at eh?

"You are unusually quiet." He said.

Canada automatically thought and said "I'm not America."

Russia blinked. "Da. I know that." Canada shook his head, the words automatically came out. Russia, got curious. "You should sleep Matvey."

Canada got more comfortable in the chair and yawned. "I guess I should, I'm a little afraid to though."

"Ukraine won't let us kill you, don't worry." Russia smiled and gave a little "kol kol kol". Canada didn't find it funny, more scared actually, and stayed silent. "You are a weird child."

"I'm not a child."

"You look like one."

"Tu ressembles à un merrier." Canada mumbled. He was getting tired, he always got more grumpy while he was tired.

"What is that you keep saying? Spanish?"

"French actually."

"French? Why would you ever learn that language?" Russia didn't like France, meaning he didn't like the language. When Canada first met America, the brother freaked out and explained how it was the language of the devil, repeating what England had told him.

"It's my first language Russia. France taught it to me."

"Why is that?"

"I used to be France's colony." Canada yawned, he was getting tired of talking to the Russian.

"You were?"

"Oui." Canada yawned again. Maybe talking to Russia calmed his nerves a bit, taking his mind off the more fearful sister on the other side of the man.

"I did not know that." Russia admitted, he never cared to know France's territories. "Why aren't you anymore?"

Canada flinched at the question, he didn't like talking about France's lost of him, he didn't want to be reminded of it. Russia continued to talk as Canada fell asleep, out like a light.

Russia looked at the sleeping Canadian, it amused him a bit. He is…. Interesting.

Thank you~

First off, this is influenced by "Giving In" By Artificial. We did talk it over and the author has given me permission to start it like this.

Well, I do not own anything used in this, I do not own the characters used, nor the anime they are from. The part with "Canada as a girl" was put it cause I got bored (and he does look like a girl sometimes….). MEH.

But whatever. Sadly, my Spring break is over and I'm back in school… Boo.

Translations:

French:

"Dieu. Vous êtes stupide. comment savez-vous pas?": God. You are stupid. how do you not know?

"Mon Dieu.": My god.

"pas vrai": Not true.

"Laissez aller mon salaud!" Let go you bastard!

"Tu ressembles à un merrier": You look like a murderer.

"Oui.": Yes.

Russian:

"Da": Yes

"Грязное животное": Filthy animal

"Оставьте только Матвей.": Leave Matvey alone.

"Не возражайте.": No buts

"Он помог мне, когда я был болен.": He helped me while I was ill.

"Вот и все.": That is all

"Потому что это была не проблема, нет ничего сложного.": Because it was no problem, no big deal.

"Матвей помог мне многое. Не грубить ему.": Matvey has helped me a lot. Do not be rude to him.

Нет: No

Belarusian:

"Пацукі!": Rat!

"Але брат!": But brother!

"Навошта ён тут?": Why is he here!

"Я мог бы зрабіць гэта брат.": I could of done that brother.

"Я мог бы клааціцца пра вас. Вы хворыя?": I could of taken care of you. You are ill?

"Але гэты хлопчык!": But this boy!

"Добра брат.": Very well brother.

"Ваша жыццё знаходзіцца ў руках майго хлопчыка! Не забывайце, што!": Your life is in my hands boy! Do not forget that!

"Не чапайце мой каштоўны брат!": Do not touch my precious brother!

"Ён мой.": He is mine.

Ukrainian:

"Чому ти не сказав нам Іван?": Why didn't you tell us Ivan?

Translations done by google Translator

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 73 14
This story isn't rated R. "Silence fell like snowflakes and we just stared out into the vastness of white." Snow hates winter. That's one thing she...
6.8K 184 6
Russia begins to realize how lonely he actually is, so he falls into a depression. Will Canada be the only one to save him? Feels??? TRIGGER WARNING...
13.4K 395 3
America has noticed that Canada has been feeling down lately. Being the heroic big brother he is, he takes the matter in his hands and drags Canada o...
6K 185 9
America and Russia had always been quite the enemies, and of course they had got into an argument on the beach. Unfortunately for the two, a huge wav...