Rebirth Of A Male Empress

By Alanyx_04

Author: QueenOfAllTrix Status: Ongoing [Rebirth Series #1] Synopsis A modern man whom all wanted is to surviv... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 12.5
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Special Chapter
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 18

2.9K 139 11
By Alanyx_04

[Warning: Violence and a little gore ahead!]

"Ming xue." Ruo lan gently called out then knocked three times.

"Come in." Ming xue answered.

Ruo lan carefully pushed open the door and saw Ming xue sitting on his bed. Ming xue gestured for him to take a seat and sat at the chair not far on the bed side.

Ruo lan, "Ming-xiong, I— I'm sorry."_ he said with his head down.

"I should be the one who's sorry." Ming xue said lopking at Ruo lan's guilty expression.

Ruo lan immediately raised his head, however he didn't speak and let Ming xue continue.

"You beat me this time. Ask me anything you want." Ming xue said with his usual tone and indifferent face, however he was secretly clenching his fist.

"Well then. Ming-xiong, what exactly happened that time?" 

Although Ruo lan already moved from it, he knew that Ming xue was still trappes in it. The question he asked might even reopen the wounds and bring pain once again but no one could move on from the past if they don't face the pain.

"Do you really want to know?" Ming xue asked. Ruo Lan just nodded.

Why?" Ming xue replied with a low voice. He just couldn't ask why Ruo lan would do so much just to sqeeze out the truth from him.

"Because you're my important brother! I want to know your burdens." Ruo Lan seriously responded. Ming xue looked at his eyes to see his sincerity. Ruo Lan also stared at him as if telling Ming xue to trust him.

Ming xue, "I've been hiding this for so long. But I also knew that I couldn't hide it forever."

And thus the story began.

5 years ago, at peach town. Ruo Lan and Ming xue was happily walking side by side. Excited to see their families once again.

"See you around!" Ruo Lan bidded his good bye to ming xue and went to the other path. Ming Xue waved at him also went to his home.

Along the way, he noticed that some establishments are newly built but some are still there like the cheap noddle house they always visit when he was still living with his foster parents.

Seeing the noodle shop, he can't wait wait to see them and give them the allowance that he saved up when he was training.

However, when he arrived he didn't saw their house. It was instead a big restaurant, with many people going in and out.

The clerk saw him standing outside and invited him in to try their dishes but Ming xue refused and asked, "This—I'm finding the old house where two elderly are dwelling."

The clerk rubbed his chin and thought carefully, "Ohh, I've heard that they died 3 years ago."

Ming xue frozed at what he heard then stuttered as he asked, "A-are you sure?"

The clerk nodded, "Are you related to them?"

Ming xue didn't respond. He was on the verge of collapsing, but he still can't believe that they're gone. No, even if they're poor and old they are strong and wouldn't die that easily. He denied it over and over again, and went to Chen jia's. [1]

Arriving at the front door two guards stopped him, one of them asked, "What is your business with the governor?"

Apparently, the head of Chen jia was a governor, such a high position is only attainable by nobles.

Ming xue desperately wanted to seek audience and his voice was hurried. "Let me in! I want to speak to Governor Chen."

The guard with the same expression asked, "Do you have an appointment?"

Ming xue's heart was beating so fast and his rationatily was slowly being taken over by intense emotions, "No. But please, I really want to have a word with him."

The guards still didn't let him in. With no other choice, he shouted governor chen's name over and over again. Governor Chen was annoyed by the commotion so he sent his servant to inquire.

"What is this all about?" The servant asked.

"This child is seeking governor Chen. Although he doesn't have any appointments." The guard answered.

"I really want to speak with him." Ming xue urged.

"Then tell me who you are and I'll relay the message to master Chen." the servant said.

Ming xue, "Tell him I'm ming xue and I want to ask about the two elderly who rents his land in the north."

The servant nodded and went back to governor Chen's study.

"What was it?" He irritatingly asked.

The servant bowed and said, "It was a boy named Ming xue and he wants to ask about the two elderly who rents your land in the north."

Gov. Chen thought for a while and suddenly remembered, "Ohh..Let him in."

He really didn't care about it but he wants to see some drama today to ease his bad mood, and he'll definitely regret this later.

"Gov. Chen, where are my parents?" Ming xue said as soon as he arrived. Gov. Chen was lazily sitting at his chair on a high platform like a king while sipping his tea.

He eyed ming xue up and down the put his cup down.

"Oh those two old rags. I put them to rest. You know, those two looks so tired so I just helped them a little bit. Every time I go knocking at their door to ask for the rent, they always keep saying that they don't have money and wants me to wait until next month. They also always said that they are too old to have some extra work to get enough money. Poor them, good thing I'm good hearted enough to give mercy on them instead of torture. But I did parade them in the whole city to make a lesson for others. In addition, they still left a huge debt, maybe you should pay for it instead?" Chen said sarcastically and he continued to ridicule the old couple. He was smiling devilishly.

He thought that ming xue was already crying his eyes out. Ming Xue was bowing his head all the Chen was talking, he was also trembling. Chen smiled, satisfied at the reaction he's getting. However what he didn't know was Ming xue was on the verge of insanity and just a little push would make him out of control.

"Where are they?" Ming xue's voice was trembling. Bad premonition surging into his heart.

"Oh you their bodies? I don't know, I just told my men to throw them in the river." Governor Chen lazily said as id talking about animals.

And that was the final push.

Like hit button, his head was blown and he felt like the world was collapsing in front of him, that the world was turning into nothingness.

Ming xue felt so empty in an instant, he knew that his foster parents would soon leave this world but he always wanted to repay them first.

But now, even their bodies are nowhere to be found, and they dies in such way. Parading in front of so many people to shame them, it's unacceptable.

Ming xue's trembling finally stopped, he also stopped to feel emotions. He became numb to it all but one thing is for sure, his blood thirst is making his blood boil. He abruptly shot his head towards Chen. Gov Chen was still enjoying his little snack but he couldn't anymore.

Ming xue was staring at him with bloodshot eyes as if he was a dead person.

"H-how dare you look at me like that!" Gov Chen felt unorecedented fead all of a sudden and called his guards to drag the child away.

"Gua—.." But before he could say something, a cold blade was right at his neck.

"Please, don't kill me. I'll do whatever you want! Just please don't kill me." Chen desperately pleaded in a quite voice. He was afraid that if he was too noisy then he should bid his life good bye.

Ming xue laughed but with a cold eyes, he looks more like a devil, "You kill people but afraid to be killed? What game are you playing? If you kill them then you should be prepared to die. Don't you agree?"

Ming xue pressed the blade more, beads of blood are forming.

Chen couldn't refute. It was true that he kills people but was afraid of death. However he still pleaded, "Please don't kill me, please don't kill me."

Ming xue just sneered at him, "You're too noisy!" And cut his tongue, then stuff it with a cloth that he ripped on his robe.

Chen was now writting in pain, but he couldn't make any sound, just some muffled noise, which are not enough for someone outside to hear.

Feeling that he will surely die, Chen turned on his feet to run but Ming xue is faster than him and with a swift of his sword, Chen's two legs fell off. Gushes of blood spring out and the whole floor was a blood pool.

Chen didn't want to give up, he instead crawled with his hands. He was loosing his conciousness because of blood lost but he still kept going. Ming xue was striding towards him with heavy footsteps, every step Ming xue took reverbrated in his heart and echoed in his ears.

Chen looked back at him and felt like he saw a devil from the abyss.

Every step Ming xue made a second of his life was slipping away.

Despite his struggle to get out, Ming xue still caught up to him and slice both of his arms. Now the scene was very gory but Ming xue didn't really feel anything seeing it, he was not disgusted nor was he enjoying it.

With his nonchalant voice and face he said, "Now you've become a human stick."

Chen trembled hearing his voice. Chen cried in despair for the first time. Ming xue looked at him one more time before taking his life.

Ming xue held Chen's head. His robes are now bloody as hell. He really did looked like he just got out from the abyss. With empty eyes and slumped shoulders he walked out of the room.

The soldiers were all shock to see but what shocked them was that he was holding Chen's head on his left hand while the sword was on his right. Such a young child how could he have done this.

The soldiers hurriedly reprimanded him but before they could attack they immediately felt their hearts grow cold and drop dead into the ground.

More and more guards came but they all got the same fate, even maids that were just passing through was not spared, it was like he was possessed.

And just a blink of an eye, the majestic manor became a bloody mess. Dead bodies and blood plattered everywhere. As to Chen's head? He just occasionally threw it randomly to who knows where.

And finally he heard someone crying. They felt very familiar.

That voice, it sounds like Ruo lan.

And he slowly came back to sanity. He, himself, was surprised by everything until gory images flashed through his mind like a flashback. He looked at his hands full of blood. The hands that took so many lives, his heart suddenly grew cold and his face became pale.

Ruo lan accused him, and asked him but he just couldn't absorb it all. He, he doesn't want his dearest brother to find him so weak-hearted and ruthless. That he was a bloodthirsty person.

He also killed Ruo lan's sister, he deserves Ruo lan's hate, he thought. So that night, he chose to hide the truth, because even though he has the reason to end, besides Chen's life, everyone else's is innocent.

Besides his foster parents, Ruo Lan became his second family while under apprenticeship. Ruo Lan helped him a lot but repayed him with such a thing.

It's better for him to cut his ties with a murderer like me, ming xue thought. It's better for Ruo Lan to keep hating him. It's also a way for him to atone to his sins.

That night an adventurer came to stop them. The man brought Ruo Lan back home while he kept Ming xue at his side.

And that night the powerful Chen jia vanished.

Waking up Ming xue was still in daze, everything felt like a dream, and he wished it would all turn out like just a dream.

The man smiled at him and offered him to go with him on his home to be an exclusive guard, he saw that Ming xue had a very powerful foundation and his bloodthirsth is what he needed for battle.

And that guy was Zhao FengSheng.

Ming xue agreed without hesitation. He was now like a dead person, like a zombie. That night he wanted to at least say his sorry but Ruo Lan kept pestering him for the truth, which he obviously don't want to tell.

And they fought once again. This time Ming xue won, he always won, even in the past.

The next day, Ming xue entered a new world as a new person. As someone who lives devoid of any emotions.

But he was slowly becoming alive after meeting Xiao Bai, it was like his dark world seems to lighten up.

Xiao Bai's gentleness helped him regain his emotions bit by bit. Xiao Bai's personality made him want to obtain the bliss of life and reason to live. 

The story finally ended, "It all felt unreal. After meeting young master, I changed my thought process and was preparing to face you again but it was too early. I'm not prepared at all. But did have the resolve."

Ruo lan couldn't understand it, hearing that Master Wang was the one who changed him made his heart tighten.

He wanted to be the one to heal his Ming-xiong. It has to be him. But he was not there when his Ming-xiong needs someone the most. But from now on, he will surely be with Ming xue's side!

"Ming-xiong, I have heard your story. I already moved on from the past, I hope you could too. Welcome back!" Ruo Lan almost burst out to tears. Feeling that the burden he was feeling was now lifted was very refreshing.

"Thank you, I'm home." Ming xue replied in a low voice. He also felt so touched. Although he made all those things Ruo Lan still accepted him and forgiven him.

If he was asked if he regretted not telling his story to Ruo Lan earlier, then his answer would be no. It all worked out they even got acquainted with other people like Xiao Bai is to Ming xue and Xuwei is to Ruo Lan.

All he needs to fix now is the psychological damage he got. He still couldn't fully show his emotions but little by little Ming xue knew that the people around him will help him overcome it.

Ming xue, "Can I ask you something?"

Ruo lan, "Yes, what is it?"

 "Are you still singing nursery rhymes before you sleep?" Ming xue teased.

Ruo lan's face immediately turned red, even his ears turned red, "MING-XIONG!!"

However he was surprised that Ming xue still remembered even though it was a long time ago. He was quite happy thinking about it.

"Dinner's ready!" Xiao Bai shouted from the dinning room, so Ruo Lan helped Ming xue change and wash his face before going out.

And with that the two old buddies who turned to enemies reconciled. Their bond as strong as it could ever be..

.................

Author's note: Finally! End of Ming xue's arc hahaha..We'll be back to our main cp soon, with lots of candies than before!

☘Mini Theater☘

XuWei: How come we don't have any screentime at all?

Author: It's a special chapter series for Ruo Lan and Ming Xue.

XuWei: That's unacceptable. How could the readers know about me and my wife's progress if you don't let them read it? I'm sure they missed us a lot already. Especially me.

Author:....

XuWei: Author. Author...

...(Author is offline)...

XuWei: Xiao bai, look she just left just like that. Do you agree with me?

Xiao bai:..No, first and foremost, what progress are you talking about. Secondly, the readers misses me not you.

XuWei: It's okay if they don't. Just you missing me is enough.

Xiao bai:...

(Xiao Bai is offline)

XuWei:😔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 18.6K 143
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá nên chưa check lại được. Toai vẫn đang làm nên quý...
38.2K 2.2K 59
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
75.5K 3.3K 21
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
179K 644 22
its all in the title babes 😋