saari ki saari (completed)

By AmruthaSankar

college days+ dhoda family drama + love + misunderstandings + friendship.... I have no idea where it will go... More

1
character sketch
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
new work!
New blog

18

2.9K 320 24
By AmruthaSankar

Sidharth joined their business after the end of their exams. Prayag and Tarun had decided to setup a startup project from their graduation days. After the initial weeks of training, Sidharth has been given the charge of their Delhi office, just to make him independent. He needed to leave in 2 weeks.

Shehnaaz has decided to do her Msc and was deciding about her college.

Sana, meim bol raha hu na baby, Delhi university apply kar.. Phir hum milsakte hei daily.. I can't be away from you!

Sidharth pleaded as they sat in the coffee shop.

Tu kya bol raha hei, Sidharth?? Meim kabhi family se door nhi rahi hu.. Haa.. kabhi kabhi gaav meim jaati hu, phir bhi waha dadi tho hei..

Tho meim hu na baby Delhi meim!!

Lekin tu office meim hoga Sidharth, phir tere flat pe..  Mujhe hostel nhi jamti.

Tho mere saat hi rehle?

He was damn serious about this. Shehnaaz rolled her eyes.

Sidharth!!! Tujhe lagta bhi hei, meri parents yeh manenge.. Mamma tujhe maaf ki, wo hi badi baat hei! Usse zyada kuch expect mat kar.

Sidharth made a sad pout. He couldn't deny his father, as he knew this tranfer to Delhi is important. He need to rule the RK industries once, so this training was highly recommended. Only thing he can do is to make Shehnaaz to join him in Delhi. The last 2 years always reminded as a nightmare. He didn't wanted to distance himself from her now.

Meim dekh loonga tujhe waha! Ek kaam kar sakte hei, tu hostel mat jaa, aur mere saat bhi mat aa... Lekin paying guest banke rah sakti huna? Freedom bhi hoga, family bhi hogi, friends bhi honge..

Shehnaaz sat silent thinking about it. It was OK. He took it as a positive sign.

Tu bass apply kar meri jaan, then we will see it after that.

She nodded her head, but she wasn't fully convinced.

...

Tujhe lagti hei, mamma maanenge? Especially when Sid is there??

Prayag said while doing some paperwork.

Pata nhi! Lekin wo yeh chahta hei..

She said with a sad pout.

Aur tu??

She sat there silently.

Tu bhi wahi chahti hei na?? Tho ek kaam kar, Sid ke baare meim mat batana ki wo bhi Delhi meim hei. Just say you want to complete your master degree in Delhi university. It is one of the best colleges. Papa will agree for sure.

She shook her head in agreement.

....

She sat in front of laptop being a little nervous. She bit her lower lip as she searched for the allotment result.
Sidharth was in call and was talking to Prayag.

Aisa lag raha hei Sidharth....  Ki Tu labour room meim hei, aur yeh tere aur bachche ke intezar kar rahi hu..

Prayag laughed loudly to earn a flying pillow from Shehnaaz.

Abbey yaaar!!!

Sidharth blushed at the other end.

Mil gayi Sidharth!!!

She shouted happily as she saw her allotment in Delhi university. Sidharth was so happy. He immediately spoke out his plans.

Acha baby, meine yaha ek jagah chunn liya hei tere liye rehne keliye. Bass jaldi aaja.. I'm missing you badly!!!

Prayag smiled and left the room after congratulating her.

Haa.. 2 days baat admission keliye aunga.. Phir ek mahine meim class shuru..

She spoke excited.

Tho admission keliye kiske saat ayenge? Papa ya Prayag??

He knew if Papa comes, he won't be able to meet her.

Of course Papa!!

Hmmm.

She sensed his voice becoming low.

Yaar, yeh kya? Admission keliye papa hi aayenge aur uske baat tho meim tumhari paas hi aarahi hu na??

...

Shehnaaz reached Delhi university with her Papa and her admission processes were completed. She met some of her classmates and greeted them. She was surprised that this time, boys were in larger number than girls.

Wo jagah kaha hei? Pata nhi yeh online wala log pe trust kar sakta hu ya nhi.

Jagdeep spoke about the house where she has chosen to live. She lied to him that, she found it on an online site.

Don't worry papa, waha bass ek lady hi hei, she is a retired surgeon.

Pata nhi... Chal dekhte hei!

They got a taxi and reached there in 15 minutes.

As they rang the doorbell an old lady in her 60's came and opened the door with a wide smile.

Shehnaaz, right?

Shehnaaz nodded at her positively.

I was waiting for you. Come... Come inside.

Mallika, she was a well dressed woman, with a great attitude and super cute smile. A strong headed woman.

She shown them the house, and Jagdeep was happy with her selection.  The lady seemed to be trustworthy.

As Jagdeep and Mallika sat in the living room having their coffee, Shehnaaz went inside her room and clicked a selfie. She sent it to Sidharth.

Instantly a message popped up on her phone.

Open the window.

She was excited. But, nervous too. She closed the door first, and then opened the window. She was shocked to see him sitting on the wall separating her house with a beautiful villa at the other end.

Seeing her, he jumped off the wall and  came near the window. He gestured with his hand for permission to enter into her room, with a mischievous smile. She was grinning widely. It was a three week separation for both of them. He immediately got into her room, through the window and hugged her tightly.

Tho tu yaha rahta hei??

She asked breaking the hug and he nodded happily.

Tho...

He didn't let her speak further. Her eyes remained wide open as he captured her lips hungrily. In few seconds, she responded back with same passion.

They broke the kiss as Jagdeep called her from the living room.

We will talk later. Now go.

He patted on her cheeks and pecked her lips fast and jumped off the wall to his villa. He waved his hand from there and gestured her to leave.

She stood there with a wide smile with flushed cheeks. He sent a flying kiss and she shook her head and left from the room.

....

Mamma... Don't worry, I will take care of  myself.

Shehnaaz consoled her mother for the nth time. Durga was really worried for Sana. For the first time, she was being away from her family and that too in an unknown city for them. They hadn't any relatives or friends over there. She had called Mallika for at least 10 times in the last two days and everytime Mallika promised her that she will take of Shehnaaz.

They all came to Delhi, to drop Shehnaaz at her new house. The strongest girl too cried at the end, when they were leaving back to Mumbai.

After they left, she moved to her bedroom and lied on the bed.

...

She opened her eyes, hearing her phone ringing. She lazily picked up the call.

Window khol.

There came a restless voice of Sidharth.

She smiled lightly and opened the window. She was surprised to see him in his formal clothes.

Yeh kya Sidharth?? Kapade bhi nhi change ki?

He didn't waited to answer and jumped inside her room.

Bass office se abhi aaya hu baby.

He sat on her bed and patted on the bed, indicating her to sit there.

Kya hua?? Miss kar rahe ho sabko.

He asked as she rested her head on his shoulder.

Hmmm..

She replied lazily. She was missing her home badly.

Tune aunty se baat ki?

He caressed her hand over his biceps.

Just formally hui hei.. Time heina, kar loongi.

Aise kaise baby?? She was really excited to meet you. Chal baahar aaja.

She looked up at him in wonder.

Tune sab bata diya unhe??

Nhi nhi darling. Unko yeh bhi nhi pata ki hum ek doosre ko jaante hei.

She sighed in relief and got up.

Meim bahar se aata hu, tu yeh change kar aur aaja.

He got out of her room through window.

...

She came to the living room and saw Mallika and Sidharth were talking about something. She sat next to Mallika and smiled.

How do you feel Shehnaaz? Everything is going well na?

She nodded in disbelief . He was behaving like they were seeing for the first time. His acting skill will always top his charts, she thought.

Actually, I have never kept any paying guests here, before. It was only because of him, I thought to do this. You should be thankful to him for that.

Mallika said laughing.

Oh, I forgot to introduce him.

No.. No aunty, I will introduce myself. I'm Sidharth, inki bahut achi friend ki ek lauta beta.. And the most eligible bachelor of this city.

He grinned and winked at Mallika. Mallika laughed again at his antics. She always lived alone in her life, and only happiness was Sudha and her son, whom visited her occasionally.

He forwarded his hand for a hand shake and Shehnaaz reciprocated.

...

Shehnaaz changed into her nightdress and was about to sleep when she heard some noise near her window. She became a little nervous as it was a new place to her. She saw someone is opening her window and got relieved seeing Sidharth.

He saw her frowned face and rolled his eyes as he closed it.

Ab tho tujhe aadat daalni chaliye Shehnaaz!

He turned to her after closing the window.

Tu itne raat ko kya kar raha hei Sidharth??

She asked making an angry face.
But he ignored it and lied on her bed.

Meim aunty ko bulau?

She snached the quilt as he was covering himself with it.

Baby, meim tired hu.. Chup ho ke aaja aur so jaa na darling..

He acted like he was half asleep.

Sidharth!! Tera yeh drama na, mere samne nhi chalega! Udd aur jaa yaha se! Mujhe subah college bhi jaana hei, baby.

She pleaded at last, but he pulled her next to him. He wrapped his leg and hand over her and spoke.

Tho meim sone keliye hi bula raha hu, darling.. Kuch karne keliye dhodi hu!!

He spoke near her ear and made her blush.

She tried to pushed him away, but he was too heavy for her.

Aah Sidharth!! Tu kitna bhaari hei!! Jaana yaha se.. Aise mujhe neend nhi aayedi.. Subah tak meri haddiyaa bhi toot jaayegi.

She complained trying to push his hand while closing her eyes tightly.

Ek sharth pe!!

She looked at his mischievous smile and narrowed her eyebrows.

He pulled her face close to him, holding her cheeks. Her heart started racing fast as his lips captured her lips.

As she experienced no movements near her, she slowly opened her eyes and saw him standing near the bed with a wide smile.

Good night sweetheart!!

He left from there immediately and she watched him, lying on the bed and hugging her pillow.

================================

Please vote comment and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.1K 4.3K 21
This story is based on Sidnaaz life after biggboss, how a tradegy turns our sidnaaz's life upside down. peep in to know more. hope u enjoy it😊
72K 8.4K 50
Shehnaaz is a journalist Sidharth is Bollywood's playboy They hate each other to the core. What will happen when their paths will cross?
164K 9.2K 34
This book is very amatuer! I was young and i had no idea, how to write. My 1st book! ***************** Shehnaaz Gill & Sidharth Shukla are best frien...
144K 13.5K 27
another Muslim story of sidnaaz....