The Glue - Luke Hemmings: Seq...

By LukesLover96

Arias pregnant? With Luke's kid? Luke wants nothing to do with it? So many questions. Will Aria and Luke be a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Authors Note...Please Read
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
Final Authors Note

Chapter 25

4K 123 82
By LukesLover96

Lucy's POV

I was at school right now, and we were at recess. Me, Harper, Tyler, Annie, and Harry were all playing with the soccer ball. When Rachel and Riley, the best friends that always picked on me, came up to us.

Riley shoved me to ground, while Rachel laughed. Getting mud all over my skirt and shirt. I stood up and pushed her back harder.

"Your stupid." She yelled at me, standing up and pinching my arm.

"Ow." I shouted, before kicking her in the knee.

"Your ugly." I told her.

"Well at least I have a mom and dad." She said.

"But I'm not a stupid blonde." I yelled at her, making all the kids around her laugh.

She smacked my arm, and I hit her n the stomach. After that she pushed onto the ground, but I pulled her with me.

I kept smacking her and she kept smacking me. "Girls." I heard Ms. Rogers shout.

We stopped hitting each other and we stood up. I was covered in mud and red marks from where she hit me. "Let's go." Ms Rogers said.

We walked to her office and she called Riley's mom and Luke. After a little bit, both of them walked in. Luke looked mad.

Me and Riley were told to go sit down outside while Ms. Rogers talked to Luke and her mom. I sat down on one side of the room and Riley on the other.

I stared at her, wishing she would just disappear. Finally, Luke came outside, and looked even madder. "Let's go."

I got my book bag and we walked to his car. I got into my seat and Luke got in.

He started driving, and talking. "You are in so much trouble. What were you even thinking?"

"She hit me first." I said.

"I don't care if she hit you first, what you did is still wrong."

"But she keeps making fun of me." I told him, before I started crying quietly.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I don't have a mommy or daddy. And I'm ugly."

"Your not ugly Lucy, your one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen." He told me.

"They why does everyone else tell me I'm ugly. I only have four friends. Harper, Tyler, Annie and Harry."

We got to the house and got out of the car. "Come to my room after you change your clothes."

I nodded, and went to my room and changed into shorts and a shirt. I walked across the hall and into Luke's room. I think Aria was with Ms. Carrie and the twins.

I sat down next to Luke on his bed. "I'm sorry." I said.

Luke's POV

"I'm sorry." Lucy said.

I honestly couldn't believe she got into a fight with another kid. It made me so upset.

"Now tell me everything that happened." I told her.

She nodded and started spreading. "We were on the playground and me Tyler, Harper, Annie, and Harry were playing soccer. But then Riley and Rachel came over. Riley pushed me and I pushed her back. Then she called me stupid, so I kicked her. Then I called her ugly. But then she said. 'At least I have a mom and dad.' Then I said she was a stupid blonde. She smacked me and I kept smacking her back." She explained.

"Oh Lucy." I sighed. "What you did was wrong. You shouldn't have hit her back. Instead just walked away or something."

"I'm sorry. But she made me mad when she brought up the mom and dad thing." She said, letting a few tears fall down her face.

"I know, trust me. I would've been mad too. But next time don't hit somebody." She nodded, and hugged me.

I wrapped my arms around her. I looked down at her, and she was still crying. "Stop crying Lucy."

"Why? You probably hate me now." She cried.

I cupped her face and looked down at her. "I could never hate you Lucy. Your my sister. My baby sister. Yes, I know your not baby, but to me your always gonna be one. Maybe not physically."

"I love you Luke." She smiled.

I smiled back at her, and we just sat there for a while. I felt like I never really talked to her anymore and I felt bad. But she told me not to feel bad.

-

-

-

-

-

-

Aria and I were laying in bed, all the kids were asleep. I had my arms loosely wrapped around her waist and she was tracing my tattoos. Like every other night. But I liked it.

"What did you do while I was gonna?" She asked.

"Do you want the whole story or the shortened version?" I asked her.

"Tell me everything." She said.

"Well you see what happened was. I was just working on a new song, right? I was working on getting the chords to go along with the lyrics. I had hottie a few done when I got a phone call. It was from Lucy's school. I answered and they told me Lucy got into a fight with some girl and--."

"What?" Aria shrieked. "Was she okay?"

"Let me finish." I told her. "This girl came into Lucy first. Apparently she shoved Lucy onto the ground. Lucy hadn't don't anything at this point, she was playing with her friends. But then Lucy shoved her back. This girl kept saying things about our parents and the they started smacking each other. Then I got called in, because both of them were sent to the office. Well, let's just say I gave that little girls mom a very well worded speech."

She sighed. "What did you say?"

"If I ever see that my sister has marks on her. I'm coming to you first. Put your fucking daughter on a leash. Maybe get her some lessons on how to not be a bitch. You might need them too." I told her.

"You did not say that." Aria gasped/laughed.

I nodded. "I did."

She shook her heard jokingly and cuddled closer to me. "Your an idiot." She mumbled.

"Your idiot." I chuckled

She didn't respond and I looked down at her. She was already sleeping. I had just closed my eyes and about to fall asleep when I heard a scream.

I immensity get up and run into Lucy's room. There she was thrashing around and crying. I rushed over to her bed. "Lucy." I said.

"Lucy." I said a little louder this time.

"Lucy." She finally opened her eyes.

She sat up and looked at me before bursting out into tears. I wrapped my arms around her and held her closely to me. "Luce, what happened?"

"I had a nightmare, a-and they k-killed you." She sobbed.

"Shhh, I'm right here." I cooed.

She had calmed down, but was now sitting in my lap. Her head rested against my chest as I ran my fingers through her blonde hair.

She finally laid back down, and I was about to leave her room when she spoke up. "Luke, will you please stay with me?"

I nodded, before crawling into herbed with her. She cuddled into my side, and had my arm stretched out around her.

"I love you Lukey." She said.

"I love you too." I kissed her hair and fell asleep quickly after she did.

The next morning I woke up, and Lucy was still asleep in my arms. I slowly wiggled out of her grasp and kissed her forehead before walking out of her room.

I saw that Aria was no longer in our room, so I walked into the twins room. Sure enough she was there. "Hey." I smiled, kissing her cheek.

"Good morning babe." She replied, while changing Maddy's clothes.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there when you woke up." I told her.

"It's all good Lucifer. I checked you and Lucy last night. It was cute." She giggled.

"It's not gonna be like that forever between me and her." I said, sitting down on the couch.

She put both twins on the blanket on the floor and sat down next to me. "Calm down will you, yes she's not gonna want you to sleep in her bed with you when she's 15. But I'm sure she'll love you just as much."

"I just want her to be little forever I guess." I rested my head on her shoulder.

"I know, but you'll get on with it and you'll probably enjoy it when she's a teenager." She smiled.

I looked at her and raised and eyebrow. "I mean, you'll understand her more, you can talk about more things than just who likes who and who put their mouth on the water fountain."

"Your right." I smiled.

We watched the twins and Lucy walked in. I laughed at her hair, as it was all knotted and messy. "Don't laugh at me." She groaned.

"Aw, cmon you know I love you." I chuckled.

"Yeah yeah." She rolled her eyes playfully and sat down next to Aria.

I'm jot gonna lie, Lucy becoming a teenager was gonna be a whole new thing for me. I knew there was till a few more years until she was one. But I wonder what she was gonna be like.

Would she come home dressed in all black and some dyed hair or would she come dressed in some girly outfit and all this crappy makeup shit.

I personally liked the first one better. But only time would tell.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Damn, all of it this just happened lol. Sorry for the crappy update. I had other things going on.

Hopefully I'll finish this in about a week and half.

Softball for me starts soon and I'm gonna be really practicing. So not quite sure where I'll be writing wise. I may or may not start writing my next story.

I hope I will be able to because I really love writing.

Thanks for reading guys. Please vote and comment.

P.S. Who got ms Full House reference?

-Marie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 4.7K 63
First IMAGINE Book Please bare with me, this is my first imagine book and it might be horrible but I will learn from all my mistakes and make sure ev...
1.8K 84 27
Luke Hemmings Fanfic • He had just lost the love of his life. At her funeral, he met somebody. They decide to meet up. He finds out she's engaged to...
24.4K 443 10
Luke cheats on his pregnant wife with a bartender. He doesn't feel guilty and she leaves him immediately only to bump into him a few years later.
160K 4.1K 39
Bad Boy Luke Hemmings Gets Dared By His 3 Mates To Ask Out Miss Unpopular Lucia, Will He Actually Fall In Love With Her? Will He Break Her Heart?