The Weeping Angel (Depressed...

By MoonLight-kun_

Angel's are known for being God's follower, a holy creature, a good person. But the Weeping Angel are not kno... More

Chapter 1 (Not really)
Announcement
Harem
Harem part 2
Chapter 1: New students?
Harem part 3
Chapter 2
Harem part 4
Why?
Surprise!
Just S***posting
Chapter 4 is coming tomorrow
Chapter 4 part 1
So long.....
Voting results
Chapter 4 pt 2
If your sad.
Harem part 5 (Plus announcement)
Chapter 5......
Outtakes of Chapter 5
Harem part 6
New looks
Goodbye Rushia
.... Sup

Info/Prologue

9.8K 113 327
By MoonLight-kun_

Before we start I don't own HololiveEn.

And here are some pointers.

*Weeping angels are Angels who are depressed and He/she never found happiness in their previous life.

*The Hololive English are real Streamers

*You are a Music composer, A gamer, and you also s***post and as well as make skits with your friends.

*You make videos to hide your depression and live a brief moment of happiness seeing other people laugh or enjoy your content.

*Your a very close friend Motoaki Tanigo (The president and the CEO of Hololive CN, ID, EN)

*You know how to speak in English, Japanese, Korean, German, And Animals.

*Supernatural stuff is seen as cosplay
(Incase your wondering) but they are real

*You have four friends and they are your teams (If you think they are normal well think again!)

Name: Jonathan Fox (The kitsune)

Name: Dante valhalla (Entity that had been around for thousands of years)

Name: Taylor von salter (The hottest male in the world)

(No this is about you okay not him)

Name: Haruka Iori (A Revenant)

(I have used that name in one of my books guess which one)

Name: Y/n L/n (The weeping angel)

Without a further a do let's start.

(Quick disclaimer I don't own any song actually I don't own anything but the story so support the original owner)

3rd person p.o.v

Our modern society has grown up alot and it's technology is out of this world! But enough of that there are popular that streams and they are Hololive. Hololive has been around for awhile and it has exploded after two to three weeks.

(My first Hololive streamer I have watch is Miko Sakura. What is yours?)

(And obviously I don't know how long they have been around and Google told me the first one is Mel yozora. Or something like that)

It was created because Yagoo wanted to make his dream come true.

(I don't know why I first found it weird for a man to just say "I want to recruit girls to make my idol dream come true" but I got over it)

But he wanted to make an experiment and then the 5 of you came to be. If you think you won't be popular because your not a cute girl then your wrong! The content you make is hilarious and your songs, s***post, your own photos on middle cups and other japanese brand. With all this fame you should be happy right? Well yes but it's only because you liked to see people smile and that's that, your depressed but you won't hurt yourself because your best bud Haruka Iori.

(I wanted to call Haruka's cat pu*** but I was against it so I called him pico)

He and along with the other two stopped you and your happy but still sad.

(Also if your wondering about what content you have here are some of them)

Clip 1 (Phasmophobia)

(Your in the van while Haruka, Jonathan, and Dante is inside the house)

Jonathan (Radio): Okay so it's cold in the kitchen.

Y/n: Okay so freezing temp-

Haruka (Radio): AH! IT'S THERE!

Dante (Radio): Whe-

Before Dante could finish it got cut and Y/n looked at the chart and saw that the ghost is active. He went outside and saw the lights are flickering.

Y/n: ... Welp they are f***

And he went inside and acted like nothing happened.

Clip 2 (Rogue company)

(It was a 1 v 4 with Dante, Jonathan, and Taylor biting the dust while you just killed everyone)

Y/n: YEAH! LET'S GO!

Taylor: Wow that was scary.

Jonathan: No s*** Sherlock they were about to gang bang him.

Dante: ... Why did you interpret it like that.

Clip 3 (Minecraft)

(All of you are in the neither)

Haruka: Okay let's make a spawn point?

Taylor: Umm sure.... *Reads chat* wait why is chat telling us to not do it?

Jonathan: I don't know but I don't want to lose all this diamonds man.

Y/n: Okay spawn point it is.

Haruka placed down the bed and he right clicked on it and it exploded killing him off and setting everyone on fire.

Clip 4 (Skit not original)

(You, Dante, Jonathan, and Taylor are tied up and Haruka is your only hope in deactivating the bomb)

Jonathan: Hurry Haruka!

Jonathan shouted across where the control panel is and Haruka is there searching for a button.

Dante: Come on man! I don't want to die!

Taylor: Me too!

Haruka: Where is it?

Announcer: 10 seconds before the explosion seriously are you guys even trying?

Y/n: Shut up announcer! Haruka!

Haruka: Where? Oh here it is!

As Haruka pressed the button and electricity started to form up........ Only to make a muffin!

Jonathan: ....

Taylor: ....

Dante: ....

Y/n: ....

Everyone except Haruka: Oh my God.

Haruka *rapidly presses the button*: YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!

And then explosion.

End of clips

Yeah those contents makes your fans laugh.... There weird. Anyways soon they are about to do a collab with the HololiveEn and they are the cure to your depression.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 1K 33
Angel feels like dead weight on everyone's shoulders, useless waste of time for everyone else, yet for some reason they still cared about him. Angel...
621 92 30
" who is the father of your child !!" " I don't know! " Saying with a tap of tears running down. I'm Angel but I don't think that is the right name f...
53K 2.1K 10
❝If angels can fall, then demons can rise.❞ What does it really mean to be virtuous? To follow the rules? Be blind to the chaos? Sacrifice for the gr...
7 2 1
He knew he was different, but not how different. When you find out that you're a half-angel who is destined to play a vital role in the end of days...