50 states 1 Country (OLD)

By TheMushroomWltch

America has 50 kids that no one knows about not even the U.N. The country can take care of them but they make... More

A different day
Idk what to name this T3T
The outing part 1 bus ride
The outing part 2 Da Beach
Not a chapter
A Date
I'm sorry
Late Thanksgiving special
My AU kinda explained
"Why are you so Romantic?"
At home
#Nervous as heck
Christmas special
The strange package
Somethings up
Under attack
BYE BYE FOURTH WALL (this is a chapter)
10 hours till gunshot
In the past...
1,095 days together
Wedding part 1
Wedding part 2 (wedding prep)
THE REAL WEDDING
Chapter 28
Announcement
A/N My Apology
A/N ;w; (not face reveal)

A normal day (Bold is author talking)

19.1K 228 1K
By TheMushroomWltch

DING DING DING

America's POV

"Daddy wake up!" Yelled the peach loving state known as Georgia.

"MmmmmMmm" I groaned.

"FLORIDA DADDY WONT WAKE UP" I heard Georgia scream.

"Oh sister of mine you still haven't figured out how to wake dad up? Cause it's quite simple. 

He took a megaphone out from behind his back.

"WAKE UP! STRAT CALM! NORTH CALM! OTHER MILITARY COMMANDS!"

"SIR YES SIR" I yelled from habit while rolling of the bed falling onto my back. 

"Freakin Florida..." I muttered then I noticed the time

8:00!? I'm gonna be late! I thought to myself.

"Florida can I borrow the megaphone?"

Florida hands the megaphone to him.

America walked through the hallways of his giant house yelling

"I DON'T CARE WHAT YOUR TIME ZONE IS GET YOUR FAT BUTTS OUT OF BED!"

I could hear the distance groans and "5 more minutes?"

I smiled to myself I'm a good dad.

I walked downstairs and started making breakfast.

I yelled to the states that there food was finished.

They all came running down. Randomly I saw Florida running down in a crocodile costume.

I then saw California running down the stairs on . California then bumped into Nevada lighting him on fire.   Pennsylvania grabbed the fire extinguisher and threw it to me. I caught it and started putting out California and Nevada's fire.  Colorado came through the front door. He had just finished his morning hike.

He saw me putting Nevada's fire out and asked "Did California get lit on fire again."

"Yeah" I responded.

New York was reading some sort of Magazine.

New Hampshire was dabbing.

The Carolina, Dakota and ,Virginia twins were fighting.

Kentucky was ordering KFC.

"Mary! (Maryland)"

She looked up from the Hawaiian  hibiscus 🌺 she was putting in Hawaii's hair. 

"Do you know where Texas and Alabama are?"

"Right here Dad!" Texas had cowboy boots on and a bandana around his neck. Alabama right next to him.

"Come over here" 

Texas and Alabama walked over.

I held my hand out saying "guns in my hand" 

Alabama took two pistols out of his pocket, Texas took 3.

"I know there's more"

Texas and Alabama grumbled as they took 3 Glock 17s 4 Assault Rifles and 2 shotguns out of nowhere.

"Very good" 

I looked at my watch "dang it 30 minutes late..."

I locked the guns up and when I was about to leave I heard crying.

It was Hawaii, Maryland told me a flower fell out of Hawaii's  hair and Maine accidentally stepped on it. I looked at Hawaii and picked her up swaying. I then started to sing one of her favorite lullaby's 

You are my sunshine 

My only sunshine 

You make me happy~  when sky's are gray

You'll never know dear

How much I love you 

But please don't take my sunshine away.

I heard a sniffle and I put her down. I turned around to leave but then somebody yelled

"Wait!" I turned around to see New York holding a cup of coffee. I took the coffee and kissed New  York on the forehead.

"Thank you"

I left got to the car and drove to work. When I got there U.N shouted at me, but I ignored it. I noticed I had ashes and some foam still on me from California and Nevada's fire.                                            Everyone stared at me but I didn't care.                                                                                                                         I started to get a bad feeling something was wrong.

 Canada's POV

Something is up with America. He always sounds tired and he's been leaving early and getting phone calls from random people. 

Land of the empire builders,    Land of the golden west~

"America are you going to answer that?"

America than noticed grabbed the phone and walked out of the room.                                                       You could hear him frantically talking.

America's POV

It was Oregon I had to come home.

"U.N I have to go!"

Time skip brought to you by DeDerpQueen U-U                                                                                               When America got home

I walked in to find California, Nevada, Arizona, Wisconsin North Dakota, Delaware and Georgia's Peaches on fire.

Georgia was in the corner sobbing. 

DC was trying to get everybody to calm down.

We were out of fire extinguishers I needed to buy more. So I ordered the remaining states that were not fire to either dump water on them push them into the pool or remind them about "stop drop and roll.

An hour later when everything was not on fire I put on a southern movie for the kids to watch while I made dinner. After I finished and they all ate. I played with them a bit then made them go to bed.

I started doing the dishes while listening to the song "American pie" by Don McLean.                              After doing the housework I started doing my actual work. I finished at 5:00 AM.                                                                                              

Then I went to bed and did it all again

 793 words this is my first fan fic so please bare with me 

Fun fact in the "you are my sunshine" part I accidentally wrote

"You make me happy when skys are gay"

I noticed the mistake and laughed at myself

I tried to even out the use of each state sorry if I didn't put yours in this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

767 31 8
What do you get when a smooth talking himbo, a ditzy yet calculated male bimbo, a country boy who just wants to drive cool vintage cars and listen to...
531 8 15
(First story and just to let you know this will mainly be in BRITISH English) (This is my head cannon of the characters so they may be different) Us...
42.8K 742 15
This is my first story ever so please do not judge 😅 and sorry if is not that good The other countries have always believed America was always a hap...
78.6K 1.3K 50
America has kids, and no one knows about them. He always comes to meetings with less than an hour or so of sleep, Ame is forced to house Canada, Mexi...