Rotten Corpse

By rottenroyalebooks

Sienna Colt has quite the following on YouTube, TikTok, Twitch, and every social media site you could think o... More

Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Update.
Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Two

6.2K 216 16
By rottenroyalebooks

We all muted our mics as the screen went black. My screen illuminated the color red with IMPOSTER written in bold appeared on my screen.

"Oh god, first round and I'm Imposter? They're going to figure me out so fast." I said into the mic that was recording me. I'd probably end up sending my footage to anyone who asked.

I started by faking some tasks, and strolling around the map when I noticed Kassie walking alone into electrical. I followed her in and waited until she started her task.

Then I struck and killed her, "Sorry Kassie, gotta win so I can have bragging rights over my brother." I giggled, quickly venting into Security and running over to the computer.

I watched as Felix came into the room and I quickly locked the doors when he tried to leave. I attacked and killed him before he could react. I laughed evilly as I vented into medbay and saw Lily doing her medical scan.

The timer on my kill button ran out just as I approached her so I killed her and ran out of medbay.

As I passed Sean in the cafeteria, Kassies' body was reported by Lizzie and I unmuted my mic just like everyone else did when we were in meetings.

"THREE ARE DEAD!?! Jesus, this is mad." Sean said first and I bit my lip.

"I found Kassie in Electrical! Where was everyone?" Lizzie asked and I spoke first.

"I was walking to weapons through the cafeteria when you reported the body before I was in the Upper Engine." I lied easily, thankful they couldn't see my face.

"I was in the Cafeteria passing Rotten." Sean backed me up.

"You know, Rea was acting kinda Sus in Admin." Corpse said making her gasp.

"H-hey! No, I wasn't!" She whined.

"Admin isn't very far from electrical..." I muttered and there were a few hums of agreement.

"I was letting my friend's dog outside! I was AFK." She defended herself.

"There isn't enough evidence. I'm skipping this round." Dave said and the small "I voted" sticker appeared above his character.

The rest of us skipped the round and muted our mics and I laughed, "They have no idea! They're hella suspicious of Rae though, so maybe I should use that to my advantage." I thought out loud as I walked through weapons and turned off the lights seeing Dave walk into electrical so I wouldn't be seen from Security.

I followed him and closed the doors, killing him quickly and leaving the scene of the crime with giggles leaving my throat happily.

"Four down! Five to go." I say happily, "Sorry Dave, but you were kinda sus." I said, winking at the camera, walking down to the vent and popping into Admin, stopping at the task as the lights came on and Corpse came into the Admin room.

"Oh, shiz...I hope he's not onto me...though in the last round he was Sus of Rae so maybe I'm in the clear." I said as I finished my task. When the window closed I saw he was just staring at me.

"He's staring at me. What do I do?" I whined as I walked around the other side of the table and he walked the other way towards me.

"Oh, I can use this! I just need to get out of Admin and to the Cafeteria..."

After running around the table a bit, with Corpse following me, I ran out of the room and pressed the Emergency Meeting button.

"Oh god, Dave's dead!?!" Lizzie said as his character popped up with a red X over him.

"Corpse. Corpse is the imposter-" I was cut off by Sykkuno.

"Wait, Rotten. Serenade us. Sing your claim." He said and I blinked a few times,

"I don't know it's still kinda early in Texas and-" I quickly started singing in a seductive tone, "Corpse was with me in Admin...but he was acting kinda Sus."

The others started laughing and Sean whistled, "He was watching me while I did my task which I thought was kinda odd, at first I thought he was just a Simp," that earned a deep chuckle from him, "Until he started chasing me around the room trying to stab me in the gut."

Once I finished my little song everyone had voted all at once and I started laughing as I clicked to vote out corpse and everyone's images appeared next to his name.

The screen went to black and Corpse's character was ejected.
"Corpse was not the imposter."

Of course, I knew that, but I laughed anyway.

"Four of them are left. Let's see if I can get Rae ejected...or kill them all in this round...I got three down in the first round."

I wandered down to navigation and did a wire task and Lizzie followed behind me. I finished my task and closed the door, cutting the lights and killing Lizzie before venting into Shields. Thankfully it was empty.

"Three more people. If I can get Sean or Sykkuno then I can convince the other that Rae is the imposter and BOOM I'll win...sorry to the rest of you." I stuck my tongue out at my face cam and walked down into Communication where Sean was alone.

"Sorry Sean, hope you don't hate me too much," I said as I killed him.

"I love this game. So much." I muttered as I walked out of the room and over to Electrical where I had a task waiting for me.

Then Sykkuno reported Sean's body and we unmuted our mics.

"I found Sean in Communication, but I guess Lizzie is dead too." Sykkuno started it off and Rae panicked.

"I saw you come out of Navigation earlier Sykkuno!" She said quickly and I smirked, muting myself.

I looked at my facecam as they argued with each other, "They think I'm innocent...this is fantastic! I should play this off and see how this goes." I then unmuted my mic.

"Okay! Okay, you guys, Sykkuno found the body and unless he did a self-report he seems to be innocent. Rae, did you kill Lizzie?"

"W-what no! I'm a crewmate!" She stumbled over her words and I smirked.

"It's Rae, Rotten." Sykkuno voted and I did as well.

Rae ended up getting ejected and the screen went black.

Imposter Wins.

I cheered into my mic and spun in my chair as everyone started talking at once.

"I cannot believe I didn't suspect Rotten in the slightest!" Sykkuno exclaimed and I laughed.

I started singing, "We are the champions, my friends~"

"Rotten, how did you kill Three people in the first round that quickly?" Sean asked and I giggled.

"It was fate. I watched Kassie go into electrical then I killed her, vented into Security and Felix came in shortly after. I killed him so I could have bragging rights over my brother, then vented in the Medbay and saw Lily starting up her medical scan. I waited for the countdown to end and killed her before it ended. Then I was walking into the cafeteria and Kassie's body was reported. I love this game."

"Corpse it looks like you may have competition," Sykkuno said and I smiled, looking at the time.

"It was really fun killing you all, but I have to be a responsible adult and finish my finance homework before I start my stream," I say leaving the game and there are groans of protests.

"Wait, how old are you?" Corpse asked and I was silent for a moment.

"Jack, how long have we been friends?" I asked, pursing my lips together into a line.

"That would be three years."

"I am twenty-one years old," I answered with a laugh.

"Did you just forget your age?" Lizzie asked and I blushed.

"Hey, I'm here for a fun time not a long time. No wonder why I'm the family disappointment. See y'all later." I heard a few goodbyes before I hung up the discord call and stood up.

I heard the door to my office open and I jumped slightly upon seeing my older brother Jeremiah peek in.

"Man, they renovated this old house for you, huh? Haven't been in here in a while..." He said and I nibbled on my lip.

"Yeah, they did...shouldn't you be at work with dad? As heir to the company he's been hard on you about attendance." I teased lightly, finding my laptop on the shelf.

"I'll be going soon, I just brought my favorite sister a coffee." He said, holding the Dunkin Doughnuts cup out to me.

"I'm your only sister, jerkwad," I mumbled roll my eyes as I took it from him, "Oh, by the way, I officially have the real bragging rights here," I said with a smirk and he raised an eyebrow, looking at me.

"Oh yeah? I'm graduated from college and when dad decides to retire I will inherit the company and have control over the Colt Family fortune. What bragging rights do you have?"

"I just finished playing video games with PewDiePie and Marzia watches my videos and listens to my music." He looks at me with wide eyes as I finished my explanation.

"Okay, you win."

"And I killed him in Among us."

"Oh, I hate you!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 6.4K 48
6027 - secret meaning of "Help, I'm falling in love with you" when two troubled souls are trying to bond over their differences |corpse husband x fem...
17.8K 520 53
Violet was a wanderer, always had been. In a near-constant state of uprooting her life whenever things got rough, she had seen her way in and out of...
11.3K 210 20
Melody Marble is a famous YouTube/streamer who happens to play with her step brothers group of friends and falls for a certain deep voice gamer. Not...
130K 2.6K 40
IN WHICH two different people who had no idea of the existence of each other meets through a stream of a friend and creates an instant connection wit...