The Cornerz (BxBxB)

By user85445032

I was trapped between two very muscular chests. Taking a deep breath I try and control my soon to be boner... More

Concert tickets
Expect the unexpected
Life Sucks
Runaway
Caught
Nerve Wracking Sleep
sexual Desires
Untitled Part 8
Untitled Part 9
Truth
Untitled Part 11
High Emotions
Fuck!!!
Hang out time with my bestie
What?
Last chapter

It's the little things that cause big problems

11.2K 394 58
By user85445032

My embarrassment was very clear, Jonathons smirk grew and Christopher had pulled away from my neck and pulled my chin so I was facing him.

A smile gracing his usually hard face. for a split second my embarrassment lessened as a look of amazement and maybe slight hope took over.

As I sat there distracted Christopher's lips slip perfectly into mine. The demanding nature of his mouth started a new feeling inside.

It was sort of like butterfly's except they were getting stuck in vines of licorice. That's a weird feeling.

The kiss ended a little to quickly for my wishes but I would say it was for the best after what had happened before.

I was still sitting in Christopher's lap a bit in a daze.  Christopher nuzzles his nose in my hair and sighed.

Christopher: I could get use to this.

Jonathon: well I am glad your heart is starting to change.

Christopher's arms tightened around my waist and he kissed my cheek. Before sweeping an arm under my legs and lifting me up like I was a feather.

Christopher: I want him to sleep with me tonight.

Jonathon blinked as if thinking and then slowly nodded.

Jonathon: Alright.

Christopher looked a bit taken aback.

Jonathon: We three fight about everything and this is the one thing we have to share. We didn't start on the right foot so might as well try our hardest to change that.

Christopher nodded, still carrying me walked to his room.

We didn't run into William on the way and I was glad about that.

Christopher walked straight into his room and splayed me down on his bed. We haven't spoken to each other...actually for a very long time.

When was the last time I talked to him directly?

Christopher leaned over me staring directly into my eyes.

I shifted uncomfortably underneath him. His leg had found its way in between mine  pushing them apart.

His other leg did the same and soon my hips and his were stacked on top of each other.

My heart was picking up pace and we continued to stare into each other's eyes.

Christopher's arms had moved to take off his shirt. Our eye contact breaking for only a second. And then he reached over and did the same to me.

He then lifted me up and pressed me against his chest. Our heart beats meeting and beating together.

His hard muscular chest was warm and a few fleeting hairs ticked mine.

He was nuzzling his nose in my hair again his breathing heavy.

Christopher: I love your smell and your hair is so soft. You are so delicate I feel I could break you if I'm not careful.

Blaze: I'm stronger then you give me credit for.

Christopher chuckled

Christopher: If you say so baby.

That startled me a lot more then a little, I never took Christopher as a romantic kind of person. Especially not a nickname kind of person.

But I loved the sound off his lips. He had called me baby and I loved it.

My smile spread on my lips as Christopher watched my reaction.

He leaned over and his lips crashed against mine once more. The same feeling came back this time more intense.

The butterflies grew more frantic as they attempted to escape the licorice. But it only caused the feeling to intensify.

I squirm as it took over more and more spreading low into my abdomen.

a chocked moan slipped out and sounded like it got stuck between Christopher's and my lips.

Christopher deepened the kiss. Which in turn deepened the feeling. My fingers and palm were tingling and I felt like grabbing something.

Just then Christopher broke the kiss off. I gasp for breath feeling a bit overwhelmed and a little weird. 

Even though the kiss was over I still had that feeling inside me.

Christopher's hand slid down down from my shoulders and shaped my waist till it met the hem of my pants. His eyes examining my body.

I squirmed my face beat red again. Clearing my throat I say.

Blaze: I would like to take a shower please

Christopher's eyes  snap back up to mine as a smirk spread on his face.

Christopher: You are dirty in mind and body, I approve.

My mouth slacked and my eyes widened. I didn't mean sex in the shower!

I try to explain but it comes out as gibberish as Christopher  head fell back and he laughed which shocked me into silence.

Christopher: I am joking. But I wouldn't mind having sex in the shower. But as of now let's get you cleaned. After your sexy show a bit ago I bet you're feeling sticky.

My ears roared with a rush of blood, I duck my head trying my best to hide.

Christopher: Don't hide from me baby. I love all your emotions.

His hand lifted my chin and his lips met mine once more. It was a short soft and very sweet peck. which sent slight tingles through me.

Christopher finally let my hips lower to the bed and stood up letting me free. I stand a little unsteady on my own feet and follow Christopher to a door in his room.

It opened to revival a grand tub with a beautiful counter top. The floor was pearly white and there were light blue towels and rugs that stood out against the white and black appliances.

Christopher had started the shower for me and stood to the side.

I looked at him weirdly inching my way inside. The door automatically closing behind me.

Christopher: Oh I want to watch you take a shower.

He answered the question I couldn't ask.  My head slowly nodded still a little weirded out.

But my focus right now was cleaning myself. I undressed the rest of the way, ignoring Christopher even though I heard him suck in a breath.

I stepped into the shower the warm water felt amazing on my skin. Then a thought came to mind making me stop.

I didn't have my lemon body wash, shampoo, conditioner or body lotion.

A frown grew on my face as I start looking around. I heard a throat clear from where Christopher was standing.

I turn to see another smirk on his face, my eyes narrow at him. What is he laughing at now?

I look down towards Christopher's hand and he  was holding my lemon body wash.

A smile burst onto my face as I reach for it, but Christopher pulled away not letting me have it.

The frown returned as I watch him suspiciously.

Christopher: I want to wash you.

I freeze, memories slowly coming back, the last time one of the triplets was in the bathroom with me it didn't end well. FUCK!!!! What the hell did I do!

My head started to shake vigorously as I watch Christopher get undressed and stepped into the shower with me.

He looked fucking sexy with water tracing  down his bulging muscles. He takes a step towards me and I chocked on my breath.

No obviously wasn't in their vocabulary as Christopher proceeds to open the bottle and get some soap onto his hand.

I reach towards the bottle again but he pulled it away and placed it behind him on the side of the tub.

He takes another step towards me, his hands already rubbing the soap between them.

He stopped when he was about 2 inches away from me, looking down at me. He only stood about 2 and 1/2 inches taller then me but at the moment I felt like a shrimp.

his soapy hand met my skin, the smell of lemon already in the air.

His hands were rough with a few calluses. He lathered my chest first his fingers tracing around my pecs and his thumb gliding over my nipples.

My body trembled as he continued to lather my whole body with my lemon soap. And when I say whole body I mean everything right down to my butt and balls.

He didn't spend much time on them which I was grateful because the small gasps already making their way out of my throat was embarrassing enough.

I had to constantly remind myself, Christopher is not Jonathon, Christopher is not Jonathon.

And it seemed to be true enough. For all Christopher proceeded to do was wash me.

It felt amazing and sexual and it fucking turned me on. But even though my body seemed to beg him for more, he didn't give in.

I stepped underneath the shower letting all the suds run off me. I will have to wash my hair tomorrow. But as of now I wanted to get into some clean clothes.

After rinsing off I turn and look at Christopher who seemed a bit distracted. His gaze was frozen looking down...at my butt.

I decided to tease him a bit and I turned back around and shook my ass towards him.

Wrong move.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 46 8
I jumped into the shower to scrub off all the perfume and makeup off of my body. One thing about these women is that most of them cake their faces wi...
2.3M 65K 50
~Book One Of The Sold To Series~ *UNEDITED* Sneak peek.......... "Yes, he's my son, please don't hurt him I'll do anything" he begged. Does my dad fi...
2.9M 40.1K 50
"My eyes widened and I looked around as the guys screamed louder pleading me to say yes. I just looked around pretending to be clueless. I actually w...
27.1K 1.3K 21
"Come on, just have a taste. I promise you'll love it." His eyes daring me to move closer for a taste. My hesitation noticeable, he reaches for my ha...