I Just Can't Stop Loving you...

By Neelam_K96

This story will be based on sheetal track with some new twist and turn I hope you all gonna enjoy this ride... More

Prologue
PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
New banner
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
OPINION POLL
Announcement
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
Thank you
PART 18
PART 19
Coming Soon
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
Note
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
Sorry note
Note
Part 28
New OS
note
Part : 29
Part 30
PART 31
Part 32
Part 33 - Mature content
Overwhelmed Response
Part 34
PRECAP
News
Part 35
Notification
Part 36 - MATURE CONTENT
Part 37
Precap
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40 Mature content
Important
Part 41
Part 42 Mature content
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45- Turning Point
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Note
New FF
Part 49
Part 50 slightly mature content
NEW FF
ANOTHER SURPRISE
Part 51
Vote Appeal
Part 52
Part 53 - Last part
Note
Epilogue
Most Awaited Thank you Note from my Side

PART 24

7.6K 451 43
By Neelam_K96

'I think this is enough now' and with that she moved from there to see the drama going over there. She doesn't want to miss it. Arnav shaked his head and then moved towards the direction where they moved.

***********************

When they reached near sheetal's room they left spell bounded. Khushi just chuckled but then kept her palm over her mouth so that nobody heard that. Arnav was just behind her. He also saw the scene and after seeing it his eyes comes out of its sockets. There Sheetal was lying on the floor seems like she has fallen down her one hand was on her waist. She doesn't had major injuries and pain but still a little bit pain was there.. he watched others expression. Elders were worried and youngers were having naughty smile. He understood what they have done and smirked in himself. Sheetal was everytime trying to stand up but whenever she was keeping her on floor and tried to stand up she again falls. The floor was slipped a bit. There was something on the floor but she didn't have that time. First she needs to stand up in front of others it is quite embarrassing for her. But every time her attempts were failing. After several attempts Shyantani moved towards her.

'sheetal beta are you okay'  Shyantani is a sweet lady. She always treat outsiders with love and respect. And definately how much she wanted khushi to be her daughter in law but if his son has chosen her then she has to behave good with Sheetal.

'I don't know aunty I just got ready today and when I opened the door and kept my first leg I slipped'

Till then manorma and khushbu also came to help her. But no one from gang came towards her. They made her stood up slowly and then slowly slowly they they made her stand up and taken her towards the bed. All were inside the room. And seeing them all egnorse anjali who was having some clothe hides in her hand wiped the floor by foot. And then taken it in her hands again.

'I think something was there on the floor like oil or shampoo kind of thing I felt slippery there' Sheetal said

'but how come shampoo and oil would be fallen there let me check'

With this words manohar moved there and the with foot he checked. But he hasn't found anything. It was not slippery at all he came back and then told.

'I think you have fallen down because of your heels beta, because the floor is clean there is nothing like shampoo and oil. You should wear some normal sandles i think'

Sheetal just nodded her head. Definately she was feeling irritation inside her. She was sure the floor was slippery but they haven't got any proof till now so she can't argue in that. Anjali till then came back and she stood after sneaking in the room near her gangs and then with one hand she did hi wi to akash and shows thumbs up to others hiding from everyone. Then made a straight face and said

'Sheetal how you will go to work then are you  fine to talk'

Sheetal was already frustrated on the situation. First ASR was not showing any sign of worriedness on his face second she was unable to spend some time with him and third she fallen down. But bad still written on her fate today. And if she haven't go to office then whatever time she would get to spend that also she will not get it so she instantly replied

'I will manage anjali thank you.' all nodded their head and then every youngster head turned towards akash. That the next task was his in office. So yess their first prank was successful and it was executed by anjali. She was the one who got first opportunity to implement it. After sometime Sheetal has given some medicine for pain relief. And after sometime. She was ready to move from there. When she reached down everybody allready left to their work. So she has to take auto to go to office. What a bad day she thought.

*******************************

It was lunch time in office. Sheetal as usual taking her bag went into her washroom to wash her face and then again do touch up or a little make up of her face.  She use Himalayas face wash to wash her face. She took out the face wash and then press it a little in her hand and then applied it.

Exactly after 5 minutes everyone heard a loud cry from lady washroom. And they started to move there. They waited for some minutes but the wait was ended when they Sheetal coming out from there covering her face from her hanky. Everybody were having confusing look on their face why she is covering her face that was the only thought running in their minds. But somebody saw her face from side as the hanky was unable to cover her face properly and then they started to smile. They started to discuss amongst them because the person told to another then to other like this whole matter came in front of the people. And they were making fun of it. Till then arnav also came there. He saw Sheetal in confusion

'Why are you hiding your face' he asked

Sheetal who already has tears of embarrassment in her eyes being frustrated put hanky down and show her face to arnav which was now full of pimples on face. She was crying silently. Arnav was shocked beyond the words. And when she remove her hanky everybody started to laugh a little bit louder. She saw here and there seeing people laughing on her and that made her embarrassed more. Arnav first thought to silence them.

'Silence all. Go back to work. I think lunch hour is going to end and sheetal in my cabin now'

Arnav left for his cabin and sheetal followed him. After hearing his voice everybody left from there. As they have already know he is another boss of them who was till now handling international business and now he is back to give a helping hand to his big brother and father from here.

Akash till now was hiding behind the pillar and his mobile was in his hands recording all this. He then save the video and then send to his group. He was smiling continuously and then left for his cabin. After coming there he sat on his seat and kept his both hand behind his head and his legs upon table and then started to think what he did few hours before.

Flashback

Sheetal has left for her desk to have some coffee from the coffe pantry. Akash who was time to time keeping his eyes on her found this the good time to implement the plan. He sneaked in her room and he opened her purse after asking sorry from God for opening a lady bag. He took out the face wash and then opened it and mix some powder in it and then mixed well.( I don't know what we can use so that reaction happened). And then went from there.

Present

Akash smiled to his thoughts and after checking messages in group where everyone shows thumbs up, smiling emojis and gifs he went to work mod again. Indeed it is funny to prank.

Arnav's Cabin

Arnav was turning his back towords the door. He knows this is the doing of his siblings and his Soniye and he smirked a little. And indeed he was not taking part in all these pranks but he can show some ASR side to her so thag she should know it is not easy to handle him by everyone which she thinks opposite. He heard the clicking sound of the door and he turned towards her

'Asr see what...'

But sheetal was unable to complete her sentence as arnav cut her in mid brutally

'you don't have any ethics that you should first knock the cabin of your boss after taking permission sheetal'

Sheetal felt that as if it was a tight slap for her. This is way more embarrassing then facing those people who were laughing at her. But still she tried her chance don't know why ASR seems different to her after coming back from trip.

'ASR I thought... '

But then arnav voice stopped her from speaking more

'what.. what you thought that you are my friend then you can have benefits of it. Mind you Sheetal. This is my work place I don't mix my personal life with professional so from next time you should keep this in mind.'

'o.. okay ASR' only these words came out from Sheetal mouth. She was thinking whom face she saw today's morning that she is facing all this things today. Then remembered she saw her own face today first. Her transe of thoughts were broken when she heard him again.

"Sheetal I think AR is paying you hefty salary don't you think so'

'yes... Yes ASR' she replied with fumbling voice

'so why don't you use it buying some good products damn it. Why you use some cheap products tell me. Did you see what happened down there. The decorum of the office broke the discipline of the office broke because of you. Next time make sure you don't do such kind of things got it now out and please if you use some make up then use of some good brand. Now out' he snapped

'But ASR' Sheetal tried to say something with shaking voice

'I said out dame it'

Sheetal left from there. Arnav who was till now faking anger on her after she went smirked a little this is definately fun. Why didn't join the gang in this prank before he missed a lot.

Sheetal after closing the door of arnav cabin was in shocked. Here she thought she is going to get some sympathy from him but all went wrong and opposite. Leave sympathy she got scolded and insult in free from him. She came back to her desk and with anger she pushed all the things on floor from table.

Like this they have played many pranks. Next NK played on next day while they were out for jogging by giving her a slight push and she fall down on muddy water and then third day it was khushi turn. They all were at home today as it was public holiday today and the next day was khushi's birthday so they have taken an off for tomorrow.

Sheetal was having her bath and was thinking all the things happening from two days. Literally as if all the dystany is playing against her. It can't be co- incident. If it is not co- incidense then is someone playing with her. But who??? She wore her bathrobe and came out of the bathroom. With lost mind she came towards her closet and opened it to take her clothes. But when she opened it something falls upon her. She got scared it was like snake. She got scared and threw it on the floor and without checking if it was real or a toy she shouted and came out of her room. She got crashed with sunehri the servant of them and hearing her sound everybody came there. A little bit distance from her room they found her with sunehri and from her look they can understand she is scared to hell.

'what happened this time Sheetal' there was some irritation now on manorma voice this time. She is getting irritated of Sheetal drama now. Every other day some thing happening with her. It is like as if wherever Sheetal goes bad things follow her all the time.

'there..  there is..'

'what there is?' this time avinash snapped with irritation. Shyantani held his hands to calm him down. Definately his husband also got irritated with her. First of all he already shows his disinterested in this girl because from no where he liked her for his kne and only son second her irritating voice and her clingy nature towards his innocent son and third her drama from two days.

'there is snake in.. in my room' finally sheetal.was able complete her sentence but she got very cold reaction from everyone. Nobody literally believed her how can they. Still Shyantani said

'snake at Raizada mention. It's impossible beta. But for you lets check it' and then they moved from there towards her room. Avinash first was reluctant going there but for Shyantani he went there only for her. Sheetal started to show the place where she has seen it. But there was nothing

'i swear it was there'

But everybody shaking there head in disappointment left from there Sheetal tried to tell again but nobody heard her.

'aunty believe me..'

She saw everybody left from there without hearing her. She saw the place in confusion and then took out her clothes and went to change in bathroom.

On curtains of her room there was some movement behind it. And there arnav and khushi were hiding. Arnav back was pressed towards wall khushi was in his front and her back was pressed on his front. His one hand was on her stomach and other was on her mouth which he kept when she was going to laugh a loud so that nobody hear her voice. He came near poolside when he was in  call with his manager. That when he saw her coming out from Sheetal's room in hurried steps. She got stumble a little and was going to fall that's when he catch her and saved her from falling and when they heard others coming sound he took her behind the curtains.

When everybody left khushi kissed his palm over her mouth and then with smile he removed it from there.. he took her one free hand in his and then take her towards his room. And then made her sat on bed and he also sat down

'What were you doing there.' with pout face she show the toy snake which seems little bit real in her hand. Arnav got it what would have happened. He took it in his hand kept it aside and then took her in his lap. His both hands were on her stomach. Khushi has kept one hand on his shoulder and another on his chest. He kissed her on her forehead. It's kind of intimidating for him. More than anything this one thing both of them like the most.

'you could have fallen down again you know that and could have catched by others'

I'm reply he got a full blown smile and a kiss on his cheeks and then he heard her.

'never, I know in every situation you would have there for me, always'

This trust which she shows in him made arnav smile in satisification. Definately he is going to be with her in every phase of life. They got lost in each other's eyes. Arnav again kissed her and this time on her nose. They joined there heads with closed eyes.

After sometime khushi eyes got widened she remembers that with snake she has took something else. She saw in bed there was a diary of Sheetal which she took from cupboard as it fallen down from closet by Sheetal by mistake when she opened closet with snake. She came out from his lap

'see what I found'

She lay down on bed on her stomach and arnav also joined her

'whose diary is this'  they saw the name on front page. Sheetal was written over there. They gave a look to each other and then started to read. There was written everything of her life. And then they read about her meet with arnav their dating, her spreading rumour in college and and also how she like his wealth and how she wants to be mrs. Raizada to enjoy his wealth. Her hurting khushi. This made both of them angrier then never before. And exposing her they thought was the right decision. They promised themselves that anyhow they will expose her tomorrow.

So here is the update guysss. Quite long I guess. Do vote and comments. Thank you for the comments on previous part. No proof reading. Stay safe all. And love you all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 2.3K 9
Khushi is fed up of her family, her husband, her in laws from constant ignorance. What will she do?
226K 5.9K 8
Based on Sheetal's track from the show. Set up in the backdrop where Khushi is Arnav just for a day and how Arnav boards the flight of realization an...
227K 11.2K 31
Hey guys, I wrote this as two shots Story before and posted. I received lot of appreciation for this in FB and wattpad. Many readers requested me to...
265K 9.4K 18
A continuation of ipkknd from the sheetal track. what if khushi is thrown out by Anjali ,shyam,Dadi and sheetal by heir cruel plans on a mid Night...