SECRET. . . hossler ✓

By -ADOREMARAIS

𝑆𝐸𝐶𝑅𝐸𝑇ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- "𝗜𝗧'𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗘 𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗧" ... More

ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪᴠᴇ
sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛᴇɴ
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sɪx
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ-sɪx
ғɪғᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
sɪxᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ-sɪx
sɪxᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
sɪxᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-sɪx
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-sɪx
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ

sɪxᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ

5.9K 128 52
By -ADOREMARAIS

"WAIT REALLY?" Jaden asked the girl, to who just nodded her head in response, her smile covering her entire face.

"Jaden why are you acting surprised? I kissed you this morning didn't i?" Jaden nodded his head, shrugging his shoulders at the same time as he pulled Eliza into his arms, the two enjoying eachother's warmth.

"Oh I've missed you." Jaden mumbled into Eliza's head, to which the girl just laughed.

"Jaden i haven't gone anywhere, we've been together everyday for the last month." Eliza words muffled into Jaden's chest before he pulled away to see the girl, a smile still apparent on his face.

"Now the nervous part is done, let's go and enjoy this day, I've got more to show you." Jaden grabbed Eliza's hand, the two returning to watching the penguins and the other aquatic animals in the aquarium.

"More? Like what?"

"I don't know." Jaden said as they walked through the room, "maybe something to do with seeing a certain long necked animal, one from your favourite film."

"Madagascar?!" Eliza exclaimed, Jaden just smiling at the girl, to which answered her question, giving Jaden's hand a squeeze as she stopped in her tracks.

"There's a zoo down the road."

"Oh you are the best!"

elizahall posted a photo

Liked by, jadenhossler, kiocyr and 2,632,054 others

Jaden's trusted me to drive

Tagged: jadenhossler

View all 21,004 comments...

@fan2- her and Jaden are back together i bet you
    @jadenhossler- bet what

@fan6- Eliza is so pretty what

@fan1- Eliza i love you!
   @elizahall- and i love you 💘

@brycehall- @jadenhossler why would you do that
   @jadenhossler- idk - I regretted  it
     @elizahall- okay rude

@hater3- i hope you crash

@hater21- why are you even here?

@hater012- so annoying
    @-babyhall- aw it's not nice to say that about
            urself

@fan0- jeliza is sailing kids we all know

@fan7- if they don't confirm they are together i will
      throw hands
    @kiocyr- me too

THE DAY WAS DRAWING TO A CLOSE, ELIZA AND JADEN HAVING FOUND THEMSELVES BACK AT HOUSE AFTER THEIR DAY TRIP AROUND CHATTANOOGA. Sitting with Amy and John, the four were playing a game of uno.

well a very intense game of uno.

Upon having arrived home, the two teenagers were met with a smiling Amy and John, as the Hossler parents noticed not only the smiles the teenagers faces, but the fact they were also holding hands.

So of course, upon hearing the news of the two getting back together, Amy wanted to hear all about their day as soon as possible.

After the aquarium, Jaden of course then took Eliza to the Chattanooga zoo, where she fell in love with the giraffes. Melman was Eliza's favourite character out of the four in Madagascar, Marty coming in a close second as well, as she thought Chris rock just did an amazing job as being Marty the zebra.

Melman was the one that Eliza related to the most, as the hypochondriac giraffe was very loyal to his friends, much like Eliza has always been with her own friends. Even during her younger years, Bryce had to deal with Eliza making the clock of which was stuck on Melman's head during their run through central station.

It also got stuck on her head. Both Lisa and Bryce never letting the girl live it down.

Eliza then went onto tell Amy that they went for coffee in a nearby cafe, which ended up being quite an eventual trip, as they met some fans that wanted photos with both Eliza and Jaden, to which surprised the girl as whenever she was out with Jaden, everyone wanted photos with them, blanking her. To which Eliza didn't mind, but it did sometimes frustrate her when one time a fan was talking badly of Eliza, when she was stood right behind her.

After having spoken to the fans, the teenagers called it and day, and which leads them to be playing uno with Amy and John in this exact moment in time.

John and Eliza found out that eachother were very competitive, Eliza can thank having Bryce as a brother for that, whilst Jaden and Amy watched the two amusingly as they sat dirty looks jokingly at one another whenever one of them had been given a skip card or a plus two cards card.

"She should come here more often Jaden." Amy whispered to her son as they took their turns placing the cards down, the two still watching Eliza and John as Eliza placed down at two plus card.

"Oh she is not coming around here anymore." John blurted out, Eliza laughing as she shook her head at the dad of Jaden. John didn't take most games easily, but uno?

Was a different story.

"John you're just salty cause someone is actually better than you." Amy hit back at her husband, Eliza laughing as she leaned over, giving Amy a high five.

"I would never thought in all of our years of marriage, that you would betray me Amy." John said, faking a gasp as he clenched his chest, a sad expression covering his face.

"Eliza Hall, i officially don't like you." John said in a serious tone to the girl, Eliza holding an amused look on her face as she scanned John's face, waiting for him to crack.

After a second of acting serious, John did in fact crack, bursting out laughing as he leaned over, grabbing Eliza as he scuffed her hair, making the girl groan in annoyance.

By Lisa being a single mum to Bryce and Eliza, the two didn't have a father figure or anyone of that nature to be close with or look up to. By the Hossler family being so close with the hall's, the two Hall siblings liked the relationship they had formed with John, as he acted like the father figure they never had. Amy too acted like a secondary mother to Eliza and Bryce, Eliza especially due to her being Jaden's girlfriend.

Before the game of uno started, Eliza had gotten a text from her mother, asking for Amy's number if that was okay with the women of course, just so the two parents could meet on another, as one of their children was dating one another. It also meant that Lisa could form a relationship with the women that both Bryce and Eliza always spoke highly of whenever she was brought into conversation.

Amy of course agreed to having Lisa's phone number, the two texting one another during the uno game, of which led to John jokingly making comments to his wife to hurry up and stop texting and being unsociable.

It backfired on John though as Amy had placed a skip card the first time he made a comment, followed by a plus four card, followed by the words 'karma works in the best ways'.

The game was quickly coming to an end, the four all growing tired from their busy days, John and Amy having gone Christmas shopping, the two adamant they were going to get Eliza presents, to which the teenager was reluctant for the two to do so.

Haley and Sophie were both out with friends, the two not having returned to the house all day, Amy now calling the night a couples night as it was the only four in the house.

Eliza looked over to Jaden, a smirk on his face as he dazzled his last remaining card in the air, Eliza copying his actions with her own card, her smirk larger on her face as she glanced down at her card.

Plus four change colour card.

Amy took her turn, followed by John, of which lead to Eliza's turn. John and Amy looked at one another, both of them having two cards left each, unlike the teenagers who had one card left.

"Is Jaden going to win Eliza?" John asked the girl, Eliza sighing, shaking her head as her hand hovered over the pack of cards.

"He wishes." Jaden's face dropped as Eliza moved her hand, flipping her card over, revealing the card as she placed it at the top of the playing, Jaden throwing his card at Eliza.

"Go on Eliza!" John cheered, giving the girl a high five, followed by Amy doing the same to the girl, leaving Jaden gobsmacked at what was happening before him.

"My own mum and dad betraying me?" He whispered, as he sniffled, wanting to make himself fake cry, as Eliza laughed at him.

"Now i know where he gets his dramatics from." Eliza said, teasing both John and Jaden, the two boys shaking their heads at Eliza.

"Well i hate to break the fun," Amy said, a yawn escaping her mouth. "I'm going to head to bed." She got up from the sofa, saying goodnight to the teenagers as John followed behind her, him saying the same to the two.

"Then there were two." Eliza announced, cleaning up the uno cards, placing them in a neat pile before putting them away in the box.

"You know what we can do?" Jaden said, Eliza looking at him to see him smiling.

"Mine or yours?" Eliza asked, Jaden pointing to himself as Eliza nodded, the two getting up from the sofa.

"You get the snacks and I'll grab the blankets. Go!" Eliza whisper shouted, the two smiling as they ran in opposite directions.

elizahall added to her snapchat story

incoming message

the real housewives of sway

Steroids
Does that mean
Is that confirmation

Bad bleep
It Does
And it is

Nurse boy
Only took us messaging him
And he did it

Smessa
Finally

Kiobear
I'm upset i wasn't told though

Ant-toe-ny
Bet he did it in the aquarium

The cooler Hall
I am here you know

Jaden🖤🎸
Yeah and me

Canadian buddy
ALL HAIL JELIZA

Jaden🖤🎸
Dude really

Canadian buddy

The cooler hall

My Fave Quinton
Oh dear everyone is using memes

Where is Balakay at
Who even came up with this gc name

Avani baby
Don't ask

Dixie who
I mean who could it possibly be

Queen charli
Bryce wanted it to be called
'best fries forever'

Sweet noah
I-

The cooler hall
He didn't

Canadian buddy
Oh he did

Steroids
what's so bad about it
I think it's a great name
Guys

Hello
{seen by, everyone}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 1.1K 22
Bailey Hall moves out of her mom's house in Maryland to live with her older brother, Bryce, at his content house in LA. There, she meets Josh. Will t...
68.7K 763 37
Y/n was living in an extremely bad environment. Her mom had super well paying jobs, but the jobs were not what you would expect. And her only 3 frien...
265K 2.2K 66
~Completed~ In which a teenage girl moves to LA with her childhood best friend. Her childhood best friend just so happens to be the sister of Bryce H...
42K 874 17
❝ 𝘮𝘺 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘴.. 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴? ❞ ❝ 𝘪 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘸 ❞ · · ───── ·𖥸· ───── · · started: aug 10, 202...