Loud Blondes | Denki Kaminari...

Da Calybear7

(Y/n)'s father, Shouta Aizawa, has a few simple rules, the most important being no dating loud blondes. You... Altro

Aizawa's Daughter | Chpt 1
Ugh, 1-A | Chpt 2
Textbooks | Chpt 3
Disappointing | Chpt 4
Phone Number | Chpt 5
Drawbacks | Chpt 6
The Party | Chpt 7
Out of Here | Chpt 8
Unwanted Attention | Chpt 9
Acquaintances | Chpt 10
Not the Same | Chpt 11
Relief | Chpt 12
Bubble Tea | Chpt 13
You Know Her? | Chpt 14
Everyone Else | Chpt 15
Paper Dino | Chpt 16
Friends | Chpt 17
Short Circuit | Chpt 18
Mitochondria | Chpt 19
Jealous | Chpt 20
The Aizawa Household | Chpt 21
Sport's Festival | Chpt 22
Yellow | Chpt 23
Hug | Chpt 25
Studying | Chpt 26
A Bad Day | Chpt 27
Silent Treatment | Chpt 28
Invisible | Chpt 29
All Worked Out | Chpt 30
Simple | Chpt 31
Hard Bargain | Chpt 32
Camp | Chpt 33
Okay | Chpt 34
Comfort | Chpt 35
Loud Blonde Connections | Chpt 36
Safe | Chpt 37
Bass | Chpt 38
Groceries | Chpt 39
Happy | Chapter 40
Guilty | Chpt 41
Married | Chpt 42
My Beautiful Girl | Chpt 43
Rebellion | Chpt 44
Mistake | Chpt 45
Spacey | Chpt 46
Family | Chpt 47
Mirai | Chpt 48
Casual | Chpt 49
Epilogue | Chpt 50
GIVEAWAY - COMMENT TO WIN (Closed)

Sleepover | Chpt 24

7.1K 346 760
Da Calybear7

Hello

Enjoy~

(Y/n)'s POV

"(Y/n)!" I glanced up, hearing my father's voice call me from downstairs. I hopped out of bed, already in my pajamas for the night. As I reached for the door, I misjudged the short length of my nails. They were longer than before and hit the doorknob oddly. I headed downstairs, tucking my phone in my left hand.

"Yeah what's up?" I asked, glancing up at the bottom step. He was stood at the door with it propped open beside him. He stepped aside and widened the door. Kaminari, Sero, Mina, Kirishima, Jirou, and Bakugo were all stood at the door. I felt my face flush slightly, the print on my pajama pants seemed rather childish now.

"I've been notified that they would like you to join their sleepover," my father said.

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah!" Mina called. I had seen her just earlier today when we had gotten our nails done. I glanced at my father who furrowed his eyebrows and studied the group. He looked back at me before nodding, causing me to smile.

"Yeah, alright. I'll go get some stuff," I said, heading back up the stairs. I grabbed a few things that I might need including the bright yellow sleeping bag my father had gotten me. I headed back downstairs, the group waiting in the hall. My father kissed me on the head before letting me go. I joined the group to walk down the hall.

"I don't see why I had to come, I don't care about her," Bakugo scoffed.

"Bakugo, be nice!" Kirishima scolded and Bakugo sneered at him.

"Nah that's alright," I said, "I can get dirt on him later."

"You bitch! Don't you—" he began rambling on while Kirishima held him back with an arm. Mina slung an arm over my shoulders.

"Nice one," she said, walking with me. "Okay but guess what?"

"What?"

"Well I scored a date with Hanako, that was expected, but—" she glanced around the rest of the group messing around. She leaned in towards me. "We made out earlier." I slapped a hand over my mouth, containing my smile.

"Oh my—she must be pretty star struck right now, she didn't text me," I replied.

"I have that effect on people," Mina bragged and I smirked slightly.

"Hey (y/n)? Can you treat Kaminari's dumbass disease?" Sero asked.

"Can you treat his bitch syndrome?" Kaminari retorted. Sero, much taller than Kaminari, slipped his arm around Kaminari's neck, ruffling his hair. "BITCH."

"Shh, oh my god you're going to get us in trouble," Jirou said, laughing. I smiled slightly as Kaminari used Jirou as a blocker between him and Sero. I glanced at Mina who was wearing a pitying expression. I just glanced ahead. Maybe they were right, maybe I should just get to know Shoji. Or perhaps Sero. Kirishima and Bakugo had their pairing, Kaminari and Jirou, Mina and Hanako. At least I could become better friends with Sero. Everyone inhabited the common room attached to their dorm. I sat down on the couch, Kaminari flipping down beside me.

"Hey! I haven't seen you all day."

"That is true."

"Give me your hand."

"Wh—why?" I asked, curling my hands in fists. Everyone else was looking at movies to put on the TV. He took one of my reluctant hands, fanning out my fingers. My face went red as he examined my fingers.

"Yellow! Nice. I love that color, obviously," he stated, pointing at my nails. He dropped my hand I took it back into my lap.

"Oh, thanks. Momo picked it," I said, which was partly true. It was her suggestion. He smiled at me and I paused. "Uh, hey, what's your favorite color?"

"Besides yellow?" He asked and I nodded. He paused, thinking about it.

"I really like purple," he said. "Yellow and purple go good together so I wear it sometimes. Obviously black too, like bumblebees. But to answer your question, purple."

"Cool," I replied, leaning back into the couch. Of course he liked purple.

"What's yours? I guess we don't really know trivial stuff about each other huh?" He asked.

"Grey," I replied. "Yellow sometimes."

"Hence the yellow nails," he pointed out and I just nodded. He leaned back against the couch, placing an arm over the back of it behind my head. Mina flopped down to prop her feet over Kirishima's lap. They were on Kaminari's left side and he was on my left as well, leaving room for Sero on my right. Jirou propped herself up on the floor in front of Kaminari and when I finally noticed Bakugo, he already had his eyes closed. Was it past his bedtime or something? The movie flickered on and I leaned slightly away from Kaminari. I wasn't all that happy with my current standing with him in comparison to Jirou. I was trying rather hard to remember Midnight's way of thinking about it. Kaminari leaned forward and murmured something to Jirou.

I felt an arm rest around my shoulders, but it was not in fact Kaminari from the left. Instead it was Sero, relaxed beside me. He was watching the movie comfortably and I felt my stomach crunch. I glanced his way fully and he looked to me.

"Oh, sorry. I've got a lot of siblings, I'm used to kind of cuddling people. You don't know me too well," he apologized quietly. "I promise I'm not trying to make a move on you or make you uncomfortable."

"Oh no, that's fine. I'm used to it, at least in regard to Mic," I said and he stifled a laugh. I glanced behind me, grabbing my sleeping bag and unzipping it so it laid flat. I laid it out over mine and Sero's laps, leaning up against him slightly. It didn't appear to me that Sero was trying to be romantic or even sleazy. He came off as too much of a nice guy for me to believe that. Around halfway through the movie, we had stopped for Mina to take a bathroom break. Bakugo was rudely awoke by her stepping around him, sulking in his spot. Kirishima wore a grin, poking fun at Bakugo.

"My little sister gets nails like that all the time," Sero pointed out, gesturing towards my hands. "My mom would kill her if she got anything longer."

"Is it fun having siblings?" I asked, sitting up slightly. I faced Sero more, but he stayed relaxed with his arm spread out over the back of the couch. He was laid comfortably in the nook of the couch corner.

"Yeah, they're a little crazy, but if you get good ones like mine it's alright," he said. "2 younger sisters and 2 younger brothers."

"Wow, big house."

"Small house, big family," he clarified and I smiled. "It must be cool for you though, meeting pro heroes and things like that."

"Yeah, I've only met a large majority of them for short periods of time. My dad claims I met Best Jeanist when I was 4 but frankly I don't remember it," I shrugged.

"Is it like having heroes for extended family?"

"I guess you could think about it like that, but it's usually just Mic and Aizawa," I pointed out.

"And you don't like being called Aizawa-Chan?"

"Nah, it's too confusing. People just call me (y/n)," I replied as Mina returned. I sat back again, situating myself against Sero's arm and under the sleeping bag. When I finally looked towards Kaminari I saw that he had his feet on either side of Jirou, fluffing up the ends of her hair as they finished talking about what we had watched. I grew jealous by the minute, but knew my feelings were displaced in my situation. I just laid closer to Sero, who didn't seem to mind taking me in like the big brother he appeared to be. After the movie, the group talked and I sat idly by, propped up against the couch with my sleeping bag curled halfway up my body.

"I'm just saying, the American song by Rick Astley is not that bad," Kaminari said. Jirou rolled her eyes and shoved him, causing him to flop back into my lap. He glanced up at me with a cheesy smile. I jerked him back up with my knees, causing him to frown and force himself back up to sitting. Mina sat down beside me and placed her head on my shoulder.

We watched as Jirou whipped pieces of popcorn for Kaminari to catch and I felt sick to my stomach. Mina just laid against my comfortingly. It was a long while of idle conversation, mostly held by Jirou and Kaminari. I had fallen asleep quickly, like my father could, waking up oddly before anyone else. I had one arm out of my sleeping bag that Mina was latched to. I glanced to my left where Kaminari had his head resting against the edge of Jirou's shoulder. It certainly wasn't how close he could be to her as their bodies were apart and their heads resided father far apart too. I still just turned to face mine, placing my back towards the pear instead.

Kaminari's POV

"Sero what the heck dude?!"

"What?" He asked and I cross my arms over my chest.

"You were totally moving in on (y/n) last night," I argued and he frowned.

"Woah woah woah, what?"

"I saw you with your arm all around her! You know I like her!" I argued. Last night had been infuriating.

"Bro, relax. You know I'm a touchy person," he stared first. "It's just in my nature and I told her that."

"What, so you could move in on her secretly?"

"I'm not moving in on (y/n) Denki," he said. "I told her I'm touchy because of my siblings and she was fine with it. You lean all over me all the time."

"This is different!" I argued.

"How?"

"Because I like her!"

"It's not a big deal, you don't have to worry about it. Besides, even if I was trying to go after her, you seemed pretty invested in Jirou."

"Well—"

"Relax, you hit on everyone. (Y/n) isn't yours to call or whatever. I'm not moving in on her," he said again, shrugging at me. He headed away and I couldn't find a new expression to replace my frown just yet.

I guess he had a point. Jirou was really cool and it's not like I've got a chance with (y/n) or anything. It was a shame I felt so jealous.

~Caly

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

153K 7.1K 100
[Young!Aizawa x Reader] (Y/N) starts her first year at U.A. High School and quickly finds out that maybe her middle school friends aren't such great...
301K 6.9K 50
"๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ?!" "๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ, ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข...
27.3K 530 23
Y/n Aizawa. The hidden daughter of Shota Aizawa. She's been homeschooled all of her life but when she told her dad that she wanted to become a hero...