Emily's Weight

By chubby_aur

A weight gain story. Emily stops watching her weight after meeting Tim, who introduces her to the concept of... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 7

40.8K 76 4
By chubby_aur

I finish the muffin and continue with the pasta after drinking some coke. It has a creamy Alfredo sauce on it with bacon. It too was amazing.

My serving of pasta was nearly gone and I felt my belly bulging a little under the table. It was so filling, but it was so good.

Tim finished his plate and began to snack on some strawberries. I tried to eat a bit faster so that it wasn't awkward. I felt airy from the coke and I felt a burp forming. I swallow it as it rises. I wasn't going to burp in front of Tim.

I finish my plate and Tim stand up. I don't want to follow suit. My stomach was so full.

He comes round to my side of the table and takes a seat beside me. "May I?"

I look down at the strawberry hovering in front of my mouth. I immediately think back to last night and how good it felt to have him feed me. I brush aside how full my belly feels. I want to eat for him. I lean forward and take the strawberry into my mouth, chewing and swallowing.

I swivel around in my seat to face him and a pocket of air shoots up from my stomach.

*uuuURRRPP*

I gasp, clapping my hand over my mouth. Meanwhile Tim is grinning. "You're so cute," he tells me, "did you have a bit too much coke?"

"Yeah... oops," I drop my head, placing a hand on my belly.

"It's okay. Would you like to move to the couch?" Tim suggests.

I nod, standing up slowly. As I walk over to the living area, the pressure of my jeans on my chubby stomach disappears and I feel a little better. I plonk myself down on the couch and Tim sits next to me. He brought the strawberries, two muffins, the bowl of sweets and the rest of my coke. I recline against the cushions and Tim begins feeding me strawberries. After a few, he hands me my glass of coke. Instinctually, I drink some. I realise there's only a small amount left in the glass when I pull it away from my lips, so I decide to finish it. Another burp escapes from my mouth. "Sorry," I say immediately.

Tim puts his arm around me. "Emily, you don't need to apologise. I think it's really cute."

"Do you want me to gain weight?" I ask Tim my burning question.

His kind eyes meet mine. "Only if you are open to the idea."

I nod in understanding, looking away briefly.

"I like the thought of not having to watch what I eat." I admit before quietly adding, "And I love when you feed me."

Tim smiles and places the last strawberry in my mouth. He picks up the bowl of sweets and unwraps a chocolate bar.

"Eat up."

I lean forward a little and take the chocolate into my mouth. It's been a couple weeks since I allowed myself to have chocolate.

Next, he feeds me a muffin. I manage to finish it for him, in between sips of coke. I'm feeling really full by this point, but I don't turn down the second muffin he offers me. They taste so good and I couldn't say no.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 173 11
CW: mild belly kink and stuffing ahead! Ezekiel, a particularly gluttonous angel, finds himself kicked out of Heaven after one too many binges. To ge...
96 1 1
Isla is a big, beautiful woman. As the story begins, she is already large enough to smother a couch. Follow her journey as she gains enough weight to...
17.8K 34 3
A story about a kid who goes to a special academy for weight gain.
34.8K 139 6
comission story includes: forcefeeding, extreme weightgain, feederism stuff so don't read if you don't like that. all characters are 20+