Dream

By strawberry_mochi_

Alex Black finds herself in the middle of a snowy forest, having no memory of anything before. She comes face... More

1 Snow
2 Dream Voice
important

3 Memories

7 1 0
By strawberry_mochi_

James's P.O.V.

Now in the living room, I sit in the old recliner I've had forever and wait for Alex to finish her food. Giving her some space before I try to talk too her again.

I sigh, deep in thought. Wondering how in the hell a small girl like her, wound up in the middle of nowhere in Canada all by herself.

She said she doesn't know... But how do I know she's telling the truth?

What if she's with them?

She does seem odd, very quiet, but also like an open book. I can read her so easily it's concerning. But what if it's just an act?

I rub my face, too tired to keep thinking like this. But to awake too fall asleep.

I put my hands into my face mumbling very tired profanities to myself, I don't notice the said tiny girl poke her head out from the swinging door of the kitchen and dinning room.

"U-um Mister?" Alex asks quietly. I look up. "I'm sorry if I'm causing you any stress..." Pale blue eyes look down her face is hidden by a curtain of long black hair that covers half her face. Her picking and scratching at her tiny pale hands in slight anxiety.

"You're fine, don't you worry about that." I say gruffly. She just nods. I watch her for a couple more seconds. "We need to talk, so make yourself comfortable." I nodded towards the couch. She nods once again, and stiffly sits on the couch.

"So, to start off, I'm James Williams." I say.

She looks up, thick eyebrows furrowed. Pale blue eyes crinkled in thought. "Your name... It sounds really familiar too me..."

I raise a thick eyebrow. "What do you mean by that?"

She looks back down, still deep in thought. "I don't know... It just sorta rings a bell I guess?" She looks genuinely confused, a bit panicked even.

I sigh, not sure what to think. "Why don't we talk about what you can remember?" I ask, hopping that might calm her down a little.

This is where she begins to fiddle with her fingers again. Her avoiding my lazy gaze. "I-I remember my n-name." She says quietly.

"Anything else?" I try to get some more out of her.

"I-I'm twenty-three and know I was born in 1997..." She answers and looks down.

I thought she was a bit younger than that...

"Is that all you know?" I ask, starting to worry a bit. She slightly nods, and looks down. Black hair becoming a curtain once again.

What happened to her? Does she really not know anything else?

"What about that dream you had?" I try pushing a bit more.

"I.... I don't know... It was really dark. I couldn't see, felt like I couldn't even breathe." Her voice wavers. Almost sounding broken. "But I could hear, it was woman a begging and crying."

"That's an odd dream..." I sigh, and watch her. She simply nods. "Did anything seem familiar with the woman?"

She pauses, and slowly nods. "Y-yes."

"Can you guess who she might be?" She shakes her head.

"I don't know anything... I don't even know what I look like."

To be continued...

A/N: Hello! Bad ending for a chapter, I know... Anyways, I have a new-ish book I'm gonna have to in the next few days! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 4.6K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
884K 20K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
522K 8.1K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
183K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...