home. ushijima x reader

By babyjai303

it all started when i met a guy named Ushijima... More

part 1✨
part 2✨
part 3✨
part 4✨
part 5✨
part 6✨
part 7✨
part 8✨
part 9✨
part 10✨
part 11✨
part 12✨
part 13✨
part 14✨
part 15✨
part 16✨
part 17✨
part 18✨
part 19✨
part 20✨
part 21✨
part 22✨
part 23✨
part 24✨
part 25✨
part 26✨
part 27✨
part 28✨
part 29✨
part 30✨
part 31✨
part 32✨
part 33✨
part 34✨
part 35✨
part 36✨
part 37✨
part 38✨
part 39✨
✨season finale✨
part 40✨
part 41✨
part 42✨
part 44✨
part 45✨
part 46✨
part 47✨
part 48✨
part 49✨
part 50✨
part 51✨
part 52✨
part 53✨
part 54✨
Part 55✨
Part 56✨
Part 57✨
Part 58✨
Part 59✨
Part 60✨
Part 61✨

part 43✨

558 9 3
By babyjai303

*trigger warning this has some very hard to deal with topics in it. If you are not mentally able to handle it i suggest skipping*

if you ever need to talk here is my social media : instagram :baby_jai1234

*if you want this to be even sadder play "winter bear by V (from bts)*

I told him everything and he was mortified and i said "when bedtime rolls around i'll watch her and you take morning shift. And after this damn camp it over she's living with us until she gets better, i'm am not gonna lose one of my own". By this point i was balling my eyes out, ushijima was hugging me and telling me "your doing all you can i promise we're gonna figure this out. it's ok my love i know it's hard to think about even though it hasn't happened to you". I froze and started crying more, he said "babe oh no i'm so sorry i didn't know". He sat me down and i just laid in his arms crying thinking what is she going to do after she stays with us, what happens when we leave her alone. what happens when she goes back home what if she doesn't go home, i didn't know what to do. I had my parents will that i could help her pay for therapy or maybe she could get emancipated and live with us.

After some crying i decided i was tired, i went to my room and slept for like 2 hours. when i woke up it was midnight i went to Chos and Yoshi room and Yoshi was no where to be found. The panic set in and i went all over the camp looking for her, where the hell is she i thought. i didn't know this place too well so i went on my phone and checked my maps for any places she could have gone. I checked all of the restaurants and store and she wasn't there, i checked parks and everything. Then i saw it it was hard to see on the map but there was a bridge, it was small but it was high enough to you know. I went there and of course she was there, she stood there and i could hear her saying "i don't wanna do this but it's the only way". Her arms pushed her body up and with all of the strength in my body i grabbed her back, she looked at me and said "let go of me y/n please it had to stop".

*flashback*

once i saw a bridge was near and heard about the letter i texted ushijima my address and he was on the way. I texted him says "she's here hurry the hell up".

*back to the story*

She screamed and hit me screaming "Y/N LET ME GO LET ME GO PLEASE JUST LET ME DIE", i was holding on to her with all i had. She began to get tired of yelling and just started crying and said "y/n i'm done i can't i just can't". I held her and even i started crying and said "no my love you can do it, i know it hurt and i know your tired but you have to stay. and i'm glad i caught you because you deserve happiness." She cried even more just saying "don't leave me y/n please don't go", i said "i'm not going anywhere i promise i'm here". She held on tighter and eventually fell asleep, ushijima was standing from afar and saw the whole thing. She was sleeping from exhaustion and i was just silently crying, now it was time to tell coach. Ushijima ran over to me and i put Yoshi on my back, we didn't say a word on the way back. I didn't have anything to say but all i knew is that i had to speak to coach now. I told ushijima to get coach and i wrapped Yoshi in a blanket and laid her down. I messed with hair while i waited for coach when she came in she knew something was up.

Me and ushijima told her everything and she was so shocked, she always seemed happy the coach stopped and gasped. She said the same thing ahold said to you y/n she said, i said said "mhm". I said "at this point when she turns 16 she can get emancipated and sign up for all her insurance and we can get her therapy. She can live with us until she i'm finds a permanent home with an person who is 21. I can go get her stuff from her house and maybe kick her parents-" ushijima cut me off saying "ILL DO IT, ILL GET HER STUFF". Coach said that in the morning we will talk to her and stuff and get to bottom of all of this and thank you y/n for coming to me. I said "i don't want her doing anything camp related if she doesn't want to so if any of the coaches get on me about it i will-". Ushijima cut me off again and said "ignore them because we don't need the extra attention" i said "ushijima if you cut me off again i will-". He cut me off for the third time and i said "yep you've done it your sleeping in the guest room when we get back home".

Coaches face changed and ushijima said "yeah we will see about that", i said "wakatoshi try me". I only said his first name when i meant what i said, he said "fine i'm sorry, me wakatoshi ushijima will not and i repeat will not cut y/n off ever again". I said "your sarcastic little bitch, you know what i'm gonna forgive you only because i love you but other than that our room is MINE". He groaned and said "yeah yeah i get it i messed up", i laughed and said "your such a dumb ass babe i can't sleep without you". He rolled his eyes and me coach and ushijima stayed with her all night, she tossed and turned but i was there all night. I never slept a lot so staying up was pretty easy, coach nodded out along with ushijima. I was just watching her because that's all I could do, she's safe with me and I'm not letting a thing happen to her. I woke Ushijima up and told him to watch her while I went to shower and try to wake myself up. When i came back in ushijima was sleep on Yoshi lap and she was just sitting there, it was so cute he was really protective over her like i was. I rolled my eyes and said "babe go to your room and get some sleep", he got up and kissed my cheek and left.

I sat next to Yoshi and she just stared at the ground, i said "so how do you feel after". She said "i'm a little happy i decided to stay but i still have to deal with the pain now". I said "that's understandable so i have an idea, if your up for it on saturday we can go walk around the city and i can show you my favorite spot". She smiled and agreed i said "0h and one more thing, i had to tell coach but she's gonna act like she doesn't know. i'm sorry i just had to after last night and can you break down your family situation be did i think i have an idea". She told me that they were verbally abusive and that she felt like she was just being sensitive but once she told me the things they were saying this was a lot more than her being sensitive. They had never hit her because she was easily bruised but that doesn't mean they didn't threaten her, she was also an only child with nobody help her. She was turning 15 in about two weeks which she only had to be there for a tiny bit longer.

I ran down the plan with her for once she didn't look so drained she looked pleased thr she finally found an out. She hugged me tighter than she ever has and said "thank you so much you really don't know how much this means to me". I said "your welcome my love anything i can do just let me know", coach and i will handle all of the legal stuff right now we are just gonna focus on you. I said "what about a little circle group like you to them twice a week and talk about it and they relate and give feedback". She said "that sounds like a good idea but how am i gonna pay for this". I laughed and said "insurance should cover most of it but if not me and coach are happy to help". She cried a bit more because she just needed to let it all out, coach woke up and started helping us clean out all of her notes and harmful things. By now it was time to start getting ready so i let yoshi and cho get ready.

I was getting ready to leave when i had the sudden urge to hold my necklace. I held it and stood there for a second just thinking about everything i would have missed. I just wondered if all of the girls felt this way, i decided to have a check up with all of them individually tonight after i helped yoshi with her homework. She had stopped doing it after she decided that she didn't wanna live anymore, she was only a couple of days behind but she needed a scholarship if she wanted to get far away from her parents. The day went by with just some hard core personal training with the coaches, they wanted to fix our weaknesses. After we all went to the pool and enjoyed ourselves, i was just looking up some good emancipation things. I had to get her out of there she's probably still thinking about doing it.

Ushijima told me to take a break but i couldn't i was just too stressed. I'd rather miss out on all the the fun and save a life. All night i was researching and doing stuff to help Yoshi and me and coach came up with a plan. Everything was about to fall into place unless all hell broke loose but i doubt that would happen. So the rest of the week went on and slept next to Yoshi all night, some nights i had to hold her until she fell asleep. Other night she slept soundly and mornings were a bit difficult for her, she didn't wanna wake up she just wanted to sleep. But the more i pushed and encouraged her she did and by the end of the day she was happy. Cho helped her when i couldn't and so did ushijima, in the back of my mind hes was really good with kids.

Finally it was time to leave and i said goodbye to my brothers and told them that i would see them soon. I had also planned to meet up with Maiko and Terushima, i was pretty excited about that too. We loaded the bus and me and coach were working on stuff for games and for Yoshi. Everything seemed good until we got back, i was in full panic mode because what if her parents made her stay. I thought about it but i thought they wouldn't really care, the panic set in and i was on edge. We got there everyone went home we had to let Yoshi go home and i told her "i will come and get you soon i promise just call me or cho if something is up". She said ok and off she went home coach said tomorrow she would go get the forms. And the process went on to get yoshi emancipated and on her feet for a new beginning in life.

~to be continued~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 1K 31
When you're sky high, there's only one path left to go. 烏 When the new girl asked to be a second manager for Karasuno's male volleyball team, no one...
51.3K 1.6K 21
My name is [Y/n] [l/n]. I go to shiratoizawa high, the school is pretty fame tho. We have a volleyball Team with really good Players. I like sports...
129K 4.4K 22
Writing. It's a passion. Volleyball. It's also a passion. Two completely different passions, two completely different reasons to like them, but that...
614K 16.1K 49
"You don't understand how hard it was for me to open up to people, but I never had trouble being myself around you, when you have the reputation of b...