The Snakes Princess (Draco Ma...

By Jiminie_mochi1013

(Y/n) Riddle, thought going to Hogwarts would be great, but it'll prove to be drama filling and dangerous. Wi... More

Welcome! Introductions!
Prolouge
First year | Malfoy Manor
First year | Hogwarts
First year | Classes and Chaos
First year | Saint Potter
First year | Valentines day
First year | Holy hades
End of first year
Summer | Coming Home
Second year | Diagon Alley fight
Second year | Drama
Second year | Terrible day, really
Second year | Slytherin
Second year | Rogue bludger
Second year | Christmas plan
Second year | Bloody Walls and Nightmares
End of Second Year
Summer | Training & Surprises
Third year | Train Ride of Unhapiness
Third year | Tea Leaves Of Doom
Third year | Real feelings
Third year | Invisible Snowball fight
Third year | Sirius Black
End of third year
Summer | Quidditch World Cup
Fourth year | Cold Welcome Back
Fourth Year | Visitors
Fourth year | Ferret
Fourth year | Yule ball
Fourth year | Death & Divination
Summer | Old Friends
Fifth year | Frog lady
Fifth year | Trouble
Fifth year | Dumbledore's Army
Fifth year | Storm brewing
Fifth year | Department of Mysteries
End of Fifth Year
Summer | Different Perspectives
Sixth year | Secrets & Love
Sixth year | Potions
Sixth year | Almost
Sixth year | The Slug Club
Sixth year | Curse
End of Sixth Year
Summer | As The World Caves In
Seventh year | Escape & Apollo
Seventh Year | Radios & Gods
Seventh year | Cyclopes & Time
Seventh Year | Quest Takes a Turn
Battle of Hogwarts
Battle of Hogwarts II
Battle of Hogwarts | The Aftermath
Five years later | Return
Weddings & Reality
A Year later | Babies & Names
Authors note| IMPORTANT
Another Authors Note
Bonus Chapter | Arabella & Regulus
Bonus Chapter | Aaron & Harley
Bonus Chapter | Castor & Leo
Bonus Chapter | Scorpius & Arabella & Adrien
Sequel News

End of Fourth Year

2.1K 66 5
By Jiminie_mochi1013

Draco's POV ~

"Is she doing okay?" I whispered to Millicent.

Looking at (Y/n) from a distance, her eyes were swollen and red. After Cedric Diggory's funeral, his father gave her the gift Cedric had talked to her about before.

The gift was a daisy necklace, she wore it with the necklace I gave her and her camp necklace. It was the only thing she had left of Cedric.

"She's distant. Her friendship with him was new, but she really cared about him. It's hard on her, especially since she had that vision before his death."

Blaise was trying to get her to eat something, because since then she's been silent. She hasn't said a word or opened her mouth for even a crumb of food.

"She feels responsible, doesn't she?"

Millicent nodded. There was no way any of us could say it wasn't her fault. She'd just point out her vision being late, and the fact that he died at the hands of her uncle.

We saw Potter walk towards her, Blaise getting defensive immediately. She put a hand on him, shaking her head. Blaise got up and walked over to us in the corner.

"What do you suppose Potter is doing?" He asked, eyeing where he left (Y/n).

"Helping her? He says he saw Cedric after he died, telling him to take his body back to his father, Amos."

I watched carefully, ready to jump in if Potter hurt her. All that happened was she gave him a quick hug and a small smile. He left and she made her way to us.

"Ready to go home?" She asked.

I pulled her into a hug. She was stiff, but relaxed and hugged me back.

Parkinson came over carefully, "I'm sorry about...Cedric, I know you were friends. I'd see you two studying in the library."

(Y/n) pulled away from me, and smiled at Parkinson.

She took Parkinson's hands, "I'm okay, and thank you Pansy."

We left to get our things and change out of our uniforms. Getting my owl and trunks, I loaded everything on the train.

Getting a compartment, I waited for Blaise, Millicent, Pansy, and (Y/n) to join me. First person to pay me a visit was Leo.

He sat in front of me, his face serious and brooding, "I can trust you, right?"

I nodded. Leo didn't know (Y/n) and I were a thing, but I don't think he's dumb enough to be oblivious of our actions. It was his last year, and next year it'd just be (Y/n).

"My uncle is back, which means (Y/n) is going to be a target. Are you prepared for that?"

"Leo, I'm prepared to fight for her if I need to. She has a heart of gold...we've seen it, and the more she gets hurt, the more it'll fade. I'm prepared to run with her if I need to." Leo played with the buttons on his shirt.

Leaning back he licked his lips, looking nervous about what to say next, "My sister did that spell, and it failed when she did it. Delayed reactions aren't a thing in spells like this. I talked to my Aunt and I'm going to New York, to figure some stuff out."

Millicent had told me that (Y/n) has been searching through her book like crazy every night. Now I know why. They wanted to get rid of anything else mystical that ran through their veins.

If Voldemort heard of all the power their family holds, he'd use them. All three of them would become weapons to take down the muggle world. They wouldn't comply easily, so they'd be tortured.

"Well, breaking news. (Y/n) told me she used magic on who was supposed to be Professor Moody. If he still remembers, he'll tell you know who." Leo bit at his nails, deep in thought.

He stopped, looking at the compartment door.

"She's coming, I have to go. We'll be in touch through owls, don't tell her a thing." He got up and left, and a few seconds later my friends came in.

They sat down, (Y/n) making a beeline for me immediately. She curled up in the seat, laying her head on my lap. I played with her hair the entire way, ending in her falling asleep.
-

-

-

-
Time skip & your POV ~

Waking up, I saw we had arrived at King's Cross. I slept the entire way there. Draco was looking at me from above, moving my hair away from my face.

"Do we have to go?" I pouted.

He poked my cheek, a small smile forming on his lips, "Yes love, we have to."

I got up, fixing my hair and grabbing my stuff. I saw Mother with Harley, standing nervously on the platform. Seeing her, I ran, Draco not far behind. Mother hugged me tightly, her eyes filled with worry as she tucked my hair behind my ears.

"Mom—I—I tried—I really did."

"I know, I know you did. It's not your fault, your father is looking into things right now, okay?"

She saw Draco next to me, she wrapped her arm around his neck and brought him down with me. She stroked his head gently, and for the first time ever, I almost saw Draco Malfoy cry.

Leo came and hugged mother tightly, Harley standing by me, with a curious look on his face.
He saw me close to Draco, our hands barely touching behind our backs.

He gave me a smirk, "Aunt Ari, I think we should invite Draco to stay over for a few days. He's been through it too, and I'm sure Narcissa wouldn't mind."

Mother's eyes lit up, she immediately went to find Narcissa. We waited outside as mother and Narcissa talked to the side. Watching, Narcissa looked troubled, and she walked over to us.

Draco and I stiffened up, her eyes looked at me carefully and went back to Draco, "You will go with them now, I'll bring your stuff  after I unpack it for you. Have fun, I'll pick you up in five days."

She grabbed some of his stuff and apparated  out of there. I looked at Draco stunned, I never would've thought his mother would agree. Mother had us pile our stuff in the car, and we went in as she drove off.

"That was surprising." He smiled.

I took his hand, trying not to smile like an idiot.

"Well, guess we'll wash the sheets for you in the guest room."

We chatted with Harley and Leo the entire ride. Talking about quidditch, future careers, and classes for next year.

"Actually, a quidditch team in America contacted me. Aunt Kass says she'll pay for my apartment and I'll be living and playing there until I transfer teams." Leo was smiling, but I had a feeling he was also trying to run from the war brewing.

I don't blame him, it's nerve wracking to know you could be used by your own uncle as a weapon.

"Is Anna going to start working then?" Mother asked.

She was ready to help any of our friends who were going to work soon. It was no wonder mother had fans, heck, I think even Draco was getting a small crush on her.

"Yes, so is Aaron. He's going to work at the ministry starting July." Leo threw a wink to Harley.

Harley was blushing, so no doubt we all knew what was going to go on. Harley and Aaron have had to be careful around each other, especially because they'll be working in the ministry soon. I knew they were going to get married though.

"What about you Draco? What's your plans with my baby cousin?" Harley smiled widely, his eyes wide as he tapped Draco carefully.

Protective cousin mode was on already. Draco looked at me, trying to figure out whether or not he should speak.

"Uh, I'm staying over so that's one—"

"We're going on a date!" I blurted.

I looked at him with my hands over my mouth. It just spilled out of my mouth, but can you blame me?

I've liked Draco for a while now and they knew it. His mother knows we have something going on, or are we going to ignore their attempts to get us engaged?

"Sorry, I just—they know already."

"I knew it! That's why I got you here! It is time to commence the trials!" He shouted dramatically.

Sadly, I knew what he was talking about, "Oh come on! Do we have to do that?!"

Draco gave me a confused look. Leo was laughing at how uncomfortable I was. It was so old fashioned! Plus I'm the only one who has to go through it. Only the women had to do it.

"What is it? Some kind of test? Series of questions?"

"Hah! If only!" Harley cackled.

Leo leaned forward, while I hid my face in my hands.

"The Roseore family has a tradition. To see if the women of the family are dating or marrying right, we test the male. As in, we make them go through various trials and see how they react. If you can prove to us you're good, we give you our blessing."

Harley moved to face us from the front, "After that, we bring in other guys in her life. Each one plus you, throws an apple in her direction. If she catches it, she accepts."

I groaned, that wasn't even the purpose of the stupid red apple. Ancient times it was seen as a proposal, basically, Draco and I will be engaged.

"We are not doing the apple throw! It's too early!" Mother laughed at my reaction.

My family was just seeing me as a clown at this point!

"The apple is how they used to propose back then. We're not doing that until you two have been together for more than two years when you're adults."
-

-

-

-
Time skip & Draco's POV ~

We arrived at their house a few hours ago and mother dropped off my stuff. She told father I was staying with the Riddle's for a few days.

He wasn't happy, saying I should help him carry out the dark lord's tasks. Mother refused and decided a few days away would be good, and I agreed, because (Y/n) needed me.

"Draco, mother said dinner will be ready in the garden at five. Father is getting the guest room ready, and Harley took your things into the room. I didn't know if you'd like the sun waking you up, so I told Leo to go into town and get different curtains." She was standing shyly in the doorway, her family house was grand.

I've never been inside after all these years of knowing her. It reminded me of a Renaissance painting, or something you'd see in a dream. She was quite different at home, seeing as she wasn't afraid to be girly, she was more boyish at home.

Maybe it was the multiple boys she lived with, or just her showing a different side. Either way, I liked seeing the different sides of her.

She was wearing her hair in two long French braids, her shirt was simple and an earthy green, and black jeans. She wore her layered necklaces and sneakers. She looked nothing like she did at Hogwarts, but we always had uniforms on.

"Great, so what do we do right now?" She bit her lip, thinking of what to do.

She jumped slightly when she got an idea, grabbing my hand and pulling me up the ivory staircase. Opening the door, I saw we were in her room.  She had a bay window, sheer white curtains there if she wanted to cover the window.

Her room was pleasant, and surprisingly luxurious since her family doesn't show off their wealth much. She had many plants, some were on shelves and others were hanging from the ceiling and on the wall.

"Feel free to look around or lay on the bed, just until your room is ready." She smiled.

I walked to the right side of her bed, looking at the books she had on her shelf. She had various sources of wizard books, but she also had some muggle books.

Even more reason father would never approve of her. He doesn't approve, yet he tried to get us wed before we even had the chance to think for ourselves.

She went to her vanity, cleaning some stuff up.

"I suppose I shouldn't overstay my welcome in this room?" I smirked.

She crossed her arms, "Not if you want to feel the wrath of my mother."

I raised an eyebrow, not believing a word she said. Her mother adored me, she hugged me and asked me about my year at Hogwarts.

"(Y/n)!" Her mother came into the room, pausing when she saw me.

Her eyes went wide with a forced smile. She looked between me and (Y/n) with her hands clasped together.

"Oh, didn't realize you were inviting a boy into your room?"

"Mum, it's Draco. His room isn't ready and he's tired too."

"I'm aware, but...just don't tell your father. I'll pretend I didn't see this." She left the room, closing the door.

Draco grinned at me teasingly. I threw a pillow at his head, which he caught as he laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 23.3K 124
DRACO LOVE STORY. Smut, strong language, some mature content! Juliet has had everything in her life handed to her from the start. Gorgeous. Talente...
1.7M 67.9K 69
COMPLETED 4/4/2021 "The people who often times do terrible things, are the same ones who have had terrible things done to them." After Lord Voldemort...
16 0 7
Enter the enchanting world of Hogwarts as we follow the remarkable journey of Taylor Riddle, a bright, spirited girl with an insatiable thirst for ad...
115K 3.7K 24
Not my best kind of works. Please read my other Fanfictions instead: Birth of Hell || Riddle Draco's Revival || Malfoy *Discontinued* "It was beaut...