Tainted✓

Por EraRexon

Not everyone is born strong, Some are soft like the cotton candy clouds, like the first rays before dawn. So... Más

Tainted
Aesthetics
Introduction
The beginning of the end
Ruination
Lost
They call him Thantos
Dreams and nightmares
Collision: Him and Her
Allies
Worries
Baby
Change of paths
Rage
Feelings
Protect
Unworthy
YOU
We meet again
Burning
And it begins
KISS
AESTHETICS
LIES
girlfriend
atrocious
PAIN
Drenched
Monster
Caring
love
Show me
Break me
Aftermath
Pawns and Queen
Fire and Flowers
Don't touch
Premonition
Insanity
BEAST
Ending of a war
Epilogue
Finale

Trust him

4.4K 307 33
Por EraRexon

Even when the ocean is deep and the waves are murderous, the earth remains calm. The tsunami wipes the land barren, devoid of a single life, eradicating it from its very roots but the earth still remains placid.

But when the earth becomes furious, the fire burning in its core too chaotic to bear the ocean evaporates with the flow of molten magma.

Violet was that Earth, Alaric striking on her heart... cheating on her was a blow for which she would have left him forever alone, not bothering herself about him.

Alaric having a relationship with Karma was something she was angry upon beyond belief but when she knew what had transpired...she was livid, the tears flowing down her eyes that day were the proof that she was going to rip off his hands and burn him alive and she would smile when he dies the cruelest death.

For the fifteen-year-old Karma it was a betrayal, a melancholy so deep that it ate her soul, Alaric had hurt her and murdered her friend but for Violet who was at an age to understand the concept of sexual world...Alaric had no rights to have sex with her sister, even if she consented...because it was above all no consent at all, it was an adult manipulating a child, a child who didnt even understood the concept of a contraceptive.

After Karma left, her medical reports which were hidden inside her wardrobe could not be kept hidden by Violet who did not required much to connect the dots.

Pregnancy report

Name: Miss Karma Develle Age:15

Scan date: 5/10/2017

Tissue examined: Peripheral Blood

Test report: NEGATIVE

Karma was not on any pills nor did Alaric used any rubber, he had sex with her without thinking.

She was a child whose whole life would have been completely changed if these test results were any different.

For Violet, Karma was coerced into having sex to please someone but the truth was Karma never wanted to do it and Violet came to know all about it by Karmas diary... a piece of herself which the girl left behind.

After Karma fled, Violet was afraid that her sister would become suicidal so she followed behind, Geralt their father was no better, the happiness in his eyes which never seemed to leave his face earlier now was completely absent, replaced by deteriorating health.

So Violet gambled, she told her father that Karma was doing extremely which was coincidentally confirmed when Karma reached out to Geralt one day through a mail sending her report-card from the university which she had excelled in.

Violet followed the girl for her initial days, later leaving when Karma seemed satisfied with a cruel smile always decorating her face...that smile was what built pillars of Violets life, a conspiracy woven so skillfully that Alaric fell thinking he was benefitted.

ATROCIAS FOOL!

If Violet let him go to prison then how will he be killed, he would get life imprisonment as punishment and that would be easy, too easy for his end.

The charges made him paralyzed to not make new moves while Violet rejoiced in the bottom of her heart...such a dog.

When Violet ran away to Alaric's home in tears that day telling him that Karma had disappeared to god knows where...she almost clawed out his eyes when they showed satisfaction and that satisfaction and comfort she would maintain in his life....making him too blind to see the deep abyss she was going to push him inside.

PRESENT

"You need to see this..." Violet called out Karma who seemed to be in a daze after listening to Violet's journey.

She held Violet's hand and made the beautiful woman look up to herself.

"Are you ashamed of me? I-I have only brought trouble....I swear Vi..I didn't knew...."

"Exactly, you did not. What Alaric did was something I did not know of and you did not understand. Give yourself some credit Kar, yes you did mistakes but are trying to correct them, every single second you are trying. stop being so hard on yourself, it isn't doing you any good." Violet squeezed the younger girl's hand, smiling warmly at her making Karma's worries dissipate."

"I know you want your revenge Karma but the question is how? I know you hate him but how much, are you willing to use all resources and paths I have build for you because they are neither easy nor they are a bit kind. You will destroy him completely, are you willing? because if you are not, I will take it upon myself, I will do it."

Violet asked her sister with fire burning in her eyes not knowing that her own doom was not what had mattered to Karma that much, it was Atlanta's....and Karma would not let it slip ever.

"He took my virginity, broke my heart... stomped on it like it was the easiest thing to do.

What goes around comes around too because that's what I represent.... Karma."

Violet smiled sinisterly at the reply." Then let us begin shall we?"

"Cassius has four bases, the foundation of his drug empire, the drug cartels are not supplied in open air, the are usually packed in a secret box so that even if it comes under scrutiny, it is unable to be recognized... here have a look"

"beautiful" Karma whispered.

"isn't it? too bad its just a façade, when you break it open on a surface it will appear as if its made up of glass and the liquid coming out will solidify as get when under normal conditions but actually its not, its made of three drugs combined in a liquid form as soon as you pour out the contents you need to boil it for some minutes and it will be converted to its original power form.

they supply drug like this in thousands of antiques like they claim it to be."

"Whose idea was this?" Karma's eyes gleamed in pleasure.

"Alaric" Violet smirked.

"Alaric is not only responsible for managing this but he runs three brothel of his own, those brothels serve prostitutes, both men and women who extract various information from high aristocratic people making Cassius have an upper hand. They were able to avoid getting Alaric in prison because of this. even though it looks like a great power, in all honesty it is not.

Alaric had stole this idea from somewhere, and both him and Cassius were joyous but when the idea was unfold, I could clearly see the loopholes right past it. The men they are dealing with are no joke, they are lions who are hiding in shadows and blackmailing them is the most foolish decision one could take. they will rip these two alive.

God knows who give them this horrendous deal to think upon.." Violet chuckled.

"I did" Karma looked up from the screen of the laptop, her eyes moving away from the elaborate map of Cassius' house, her eyes gleaming.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Violet told Karma all that she could, from the smallest of the details to the most important of their plans never asking anything herself and the only question which made her jittery was of not the conspiracy but of Karma's personal life itself.

"Sooo Alistair..."

"What about him?" Karma give her undivided attention to her sister.

"Are you really with him or all of this is another setup?"

"We are allies....friends you can say." Karma replied her cheeks heating up.

"Which type of friend looks at you like that if you don't mind me asking and I will be very happy to know which type of friend you look at that way?" Violet asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"I was pretending..."Karma replied her voice small.

"but he wasn't...believe me. So according to both of your plans you are his fiancé now, I guess dad would like to meet him." Violet stated as a matter of fact making Karma's face turn pink.

"No! he said whatever came to his mind at the spur of the moment. We aren't anything of that sort."

"Oh that's why his secretary was flirting with him, he was asking her out on a date and that made me worried now that you have cleared my doubt I feel at ease, anyways they look good together."

"HE DID WHAT?!" Karma's face turned pale, eyes smoldering fire, anger reaching its peak as she heard those words.

"wait-" before Violet could stop the girl she was raging out of her office door with Violet at her tail.

"Karma! listen-" the girl blocked her sister for a second focusing on murdering Alistair, how dare he toy with her feelings, lie to her, he could go fuck himself for all she cared but telling her he like her and then turning to another woman...Karma would cut his throat.

"So the stocks are-" Alistair stopped midway talking to Caleb taking notes as the girl he desired stormed inside with nothing but anger inside her eyes.

"Leave us alone." the unconstrained emotions made the other staff inside the cabin wary who left quickly sensing the hurricane approaching.

"What is it?"

SMACK! Karma hit his chest in anger, rising her hand again to be stopped midway by Alistair whose eyes were now similar to hers if not more furious.

"Easy there little girl. I would look at what I am doing if I was you."

"you aren't me bastard! you dare lie to my face, if you wanted Scarlett why play games with me! FUCK YOU ALISTAIR!" the screech echoed throughout the cabin making Violet wince as she just opened the door. the duo glared at each other, Alistair's blood boiling from her self made accusations.

"Why does it matters to you whom I take! Who the hell are you to tell me when you have already said that we aren't meant to be...that we are impossible, then how dare you control my actions....." he held her wrist pulling the fuming woman closer.

"....or do you think you own me?" he whispered in her ear.

"yes! I fucking own you, you weren't meant to see, talk and breathe in other woman's direction but you -"

"Karma..." Violet called from behind, massaging her forehead from the trouble she made just to test the waters.

"I was testing you sis, he didn't asked Scarlett or anybody else for that matter. Please calm down." Karma looked at Violet as if she wanted to dig a hole and push Violet in it after that jumping herself with shame.

"I-I" she couldn't seem to meet Alistair's eyes who found the pout Karma had on to be quite adorable.

"Nevermind, you can own me from now onwards baby."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

72.7K 3.5K 56
[COMPLETED] [MATURE CONTENT] Rankings:- #1 matureromance 01/01/21 #1 meangirl 13/01/21 #1 boxer 18/01/21 #1 jock 07/02/21 #1 bitch 05/04/21 #1 antih...
624K 20.4K 16
Warning: Mature. Love's like a war. It's so easy to start but so difficult to end. Just like in a war, there is always a winner and a loser. I told...
106K 3.6K 25
Third story ;)
398K 9K 68
Book 1 Of The Corrupt Me Series 18+!! "He Would Burn The World For Her But Not Let A Single Flame Touch Her" "May God Have Mercy On My Enemies Cause...