Break Him Out Of His Shell

Mjsherwind

Fifth Sector is a group that has regulated soccer within Japan and are trying to take over the world with reg... Еще

Explanation (Highly Important)
Chapter 1: Encounters
Chapter 3: Try-outs
Charter 4: Eito Gakuen
Chapter 5: Captain!
Chapter 6: Tears
Chapter 7: Tengawara
Chapter 8: Yuichi
Chapter 9: Kurama, No!
Chapter 10: Nursing
Chapter 11: Meeting
Chapter 12: Discovering
Chapter 13: Paying
Chapter 14: His Return
Chapter 15: Masks
Chapter 16: Mother Tenma
Chapter 17: Unexpected Half
Chapter 18: Friendship

Chapter 2: Victory

1K 42 42
Mjsherwind

-Third's PoV-
Tenma received a pass and started showing off his skills, incredible dribbles and plays that made the spectators' mouth fall open in clear shock, some of them cheered for the brunet while standing from their seats. The commenter bothered to show his astonishment, disbelieve papable on his voice as he described his plays as quickly as he could.
He could have scored, he didn't; he could have passed the ball to his teammates, he didn't: he kept it to himself. Many tried to steal it from his possession, to no avail. It was as if it was sticked to his feet.
Tsurugi eventually got tired of it. A simple eye connection with their coach was all it took for Sword Saint Lancelot to appear. It's weapon pushed Tenma away, it was a riddle how the blue-eyed still had the sphere. He received the thrusts as someone who embraced a friend, Tenma didn't bother to avoid them.
The rest of he team was paralysed on their position, unmoving, unresponsive to what was happening before them. Takuto shed tears, impotent, knowing he had failed as a captain, knowing he had made a first year deal with the weight of the team because he was useless. Knowing Tenma must be suffering. Shindou could hear his mates shout at number 8 to stop it; after he had trouble to get to his feet due to a nasty fall.
From his spot on the floor, Tenma passed the ball to the teary eyed captain. The ash-coloured-headed's orbs widened, Tenma seemed to not have given up, his smile was there, his teeth showing; his uniform had mud on it, he had scratches, he was bleeding from his nose. Blood, and all Takuto did was stare at the contrast of the smile and the red liquid, it was like a painting gone wrong. That brunet was the one saving them, he had energy to get up again and again; he, as captain, had to protect his teammates, it was his duty and he had failed. He would not give up, he was the captain and he had to stand hen no one else was. A foreign energy unlocked itself, something laying inside him awoke; it wanted to explode and rise. He closed his eyes, tightly, as he reached for that rush; shouting in the process.  An aura came out of him and materialised into a four-armed orchestra conductor: Instrumentalist Maestro, as it came, it faded away, leaving him lightheaded and forceless, he succumbed to darkness.
Kirino, the pink pigtailed defender, was the first one to arrive by the captain's side; he was totally impressed by the personification Takuto managed to get. The audience couldn't believe their eyes, they thought Keshins were a myth and they have just seen two in a row! Even an encounter between them! Dark Knights decided it was time for them to go, as Raimon had valuable players, and so, they left.
Tenma was, by far, the most hurt player during the match. His left eye was black, new forming bruises could be seen on his legs, surprisingly, his arms were covered by a long white shirt. He got himself up, wincing at a pulsing pain on his side. Slowly, he struggled to walk out of the pitch. He decided it was best to change before introducing himself to his class.
Tsurugi didn't leave, he decided it was best to to check on the boy, he had gone rough on him. His heart turned when he saw a bit of the brunet's skin, it had long scars. Luck was on his side, as the boy didn't realised he was been stalked by the blue haired one. Kyousuke stared until the boy had entered the changing room, finally he lost sight of the eighth player. He asked himself how could he be standing after Lancelot's many attacks. He brushed it off.

-Tenma's PoV-
I met a very talkative and short boy, his hair was lighter than mine and pushed up, he had a blue band around his forehead. His black eyes seemed trustworthy to me. He confessed he had seen me play on the match and told me he wanted to enter the soccer club! I laughed when he expressed those feelings out loud as he had interrupted the director's speech. He shyly excuse himself  and bowed several times while scratching the back of his head. I smiled at his antics. We all went to our classes, we turned up to be together. Once we sat down, Tsurugi made an entrance. I tried not to look his way, his eyes terrified me. The ones Lancelot had made shivers go down my spine. I tried to make myself as small as possible. I knew I was trembling as I recalled those piercing red eyes fixed on me and that long sword hurting me.
"Oh, mister Tsurugi, welcome. Tell us a little bit about yourself." The death glare he sent the teacher made girls stop giggling and boys talking as I hugged myself seeking protection. "Well, maybe not today, go sit down beside Matsukaze." She said trying to ignore his gaze. I hid my eyes behind my bangs, my arms tightened around me, my breathing became ragged, my head hurt as I slowly raised my shaking hand, the effort on that small action was immense. She nod her head at me, Tsurugi came my way. I knew he was studying me, I could feel his scrutinising eyes on me. He sat down on my left and daydreamed. I relaxed against by chair, glad I was not his focus of attention.

-Third's PoV-
Time passed by, school had ended and it was time for the try-out's of the soccer club, one of the main topics of the day in between Raimon's students. Tenma and Shinsuke were the first ones to collect their things and, literally, run to the soccer club, to be the first ones to arrive.
Door opened, what they saw was not what they expected to see. Tenma was the one who put two and two together: players were quitting because of the Dark Knights appearance and Trurugi's membership. Talking of the devil, he was smiling leaning on a shadowed wall, enjoying the alarming state Raimon's soccer team was.

Tenma's PoV-
"Don't quit! Does soccer mean nothing to you?" I shouted putting myself between them and the door Minamisawa Atsushi, he pushed me, with force, eyes burning with fire. I collide with the floor. Thing is I could not get up on my own, Internally I knew there was something wrong with me, as attention had turned back to the ones leaving, I managed to stand supporting me against the wall. I coughed a bit, my chest hurt. I wanted to go back home and do nothing else, I wanted to stop faking and break, but there I stood, leaning back on a wall to keep my balance. I somehow let my mask slip for a few seconds, no one seemed to notice as my smile faded away to become a frown; as quickly as I could master, my usual grin came back.

-Tird's PoV-
The hazel eyed boy had laughed at the pathetic state of the team, it was then when while internally smirking at the sight, he noticed the struggling boy at the entrance. He was unstable on his feet, swinging lightly. There was a flash of pain on the other's eyes. It was unheard of him to feel sorry for others, it only happened when he recalled the accident Yuichi suffered; he felt the need to help the brunet boy, yet, he decided not to. Many passed Tenma's side and did nothing, they didn't notice his forced smile or increasing paleness; even Shindou, the so-observant captain was immersed on his own pain, he had not felt the sorrow aura surrounding the first year.
"I wanna enter the club!" Nishizono stated, Tenma made himself visible, projecting his smile to the rest, quickly nodding, approving on what the tiny one said.
"Wow, there are people who want to board a sinking boat!" Hamano Kaiji, the midfielder who had a like to water, exclaimed, sightly amused, a grin on his face, it had a resemblance to Tenma's characteristic one.
"You cannot!" Shindou exploded, his wine-like eyes showing all his anger. "You can't enter, you will not, I won't let you! Raimon is ruined! Don't you see that!" This few words shattered Tenma's heart. His passion, his love, the constant of his life and most of all: his dream, was going to be destroyed by Shindou, his, hopefully, soon to be captain.
And so, he imposed his desire to enter Raimon, making the elder shut up and Kudou decide that tryouts would take part tomorrow. This made Tenma visibly relax, Takuto noticed, he smiled towards the brunet, anger long forgotten, yet, he was going to make sure those two boys understood that football isn't like the one you watched at home. They need to understand that Fifth Sector has regulated it so that every school's team had the same level and, said schools' fame wasn't destroyed. He would teach them what real soccer was like and it had nothing to do with the one you could enjoy with friends.
Everyone left, wether to think of just go somewhere else. Shinsuke asked Tenma if they could go home together.
"Sorry, Shinsuke, Aki has sent me some chores to do." The tiny one nod and waved as he and Aoi left together, now that he was on solitude, he decided to have a look at his new wounds, he hadn't treated them yet. Most parts were blues, others he knew would scar. He sigh, a long depressing one. He could stand pain but he had his limits, he sprayed alcohol on them and patched himself up, then he changed the bandages on his arms. He stood up from his bench and clumsily and parted to the riverbank, where he relaxed against the green grass. He felt calmed, slowly, he drifted off to slumber. He had lost nearly all his energy on walking there, his body ached, he did not like to endure pain; it was tough to life like that, he was so used to it; it was reduced to a common feeling.
After he woke up, he went straight home, knowing Goenji would be there for that famous coffee cup they were so used to share by now; it was almost dark. As he run his way home, he passed Tsurugi, the blue haired boy noticed, he did nothing but send the other a look.
Tenma stated panting, his wounds aching from the sweat. Aki received him with a smile, a gigantic one at that and gladly, he returned one of his own a long with a hug. She made sure he had showered and eaten before she let him go to his room. In the darkness of his walls he inflected some new wounds, eyes glossy, small smile on his face. He got in his covers after he made sure no red was visible and enjoyed the warm feeling they gave of as he thought: he had not seen Goenji today, maybe he got tired of him? No! Goenji was not like them! Trying to reassure himself Goenji still loved him, he reached for his ball, the one that changed his live, and hugged it close, slowly, he closed his eyes, his breath evened out.
Next morning, it was thanks to Sasuke that he woke up, the dog happily moved his tail from left to right, making the boy smile. He walked downstairs to have a healthy breakfast, then he showered and put on his uniform. Today he was feeling somewhat nervous as tryouts were that afternoon. The sad feeling he normally felt was now at the back of his mind, until Tsurugi eyed him from the front gate as he arrived to Raimon. Tenma tried to evade his gaze the whole time, trying not to get distracted during lessons.
Tenma and little Shinsuke run straight to the changing room, their behaviour was similar to the one of a child in a sweet store. Bouncing up and dow, the awaited Kudo's arrival. There were three more students, in reality only caring about his marks improvement if they entered the club. Totally convinced that as Raimon needed new players, they would be immediately accepted.
"I am Shindou Takuto, Raimon's captain, go to your position, tryouts are going to start." Kudo sat on the bench, legs crossed, his bored face fixed on the brunet, he was so much like him and so very different at the same time.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.6K 29 9
Shoyo Hinata, an energetic sunshine volleyball player. Him and his teammates were having a training camp with other schools. They ran in the aftern...
4.5K 340 68
When Avril Karasu shows up for her first day of school at the Raimon High School, she has every intention of staying away from soccer. She doesn't wa...
150K 7.3K 50
⚠️English isn't my main language! Be warned of bad grammar! I also noticed I misspelled sometimes TSURUGI name to Tsuguri, my bad if you notice some...
1.7K 86 32
(ongoing ) !!TW (Trigger warning) : Death, blood, knife and other dark things probably NOTE: This is a different timeline from the OG Go one! Blurb:...