Imagines - Cricketers

Von _saaaakxhi

Hey there, welcome to this oneshots book of Indian Cricketers. Send me the name of your favourite Indian cric... Mehr

1 - Devdutt Padikkal (2)
2 - Kamlesh Nagarkoti
2 - Kamlesh Nagarkoti (2)
3 - Abhishek Sharma
4 - Abhishek, Shubman, Priyam, Kamlesh and Shivam
5 - Shubman Gill
6 - Devdutt Padikkal - Pyaar Dosti Hai (1)

1 - Devdutt Padikkal

2K 49 18
Von _saaaakxhi

For those who don't know, This is Devdutt Padikkal. He plays for RCB in IPL and Karnataka in domestic cricket.
And many more details...but I think this is enough!

Third Person's POV :

India Vs Pakistan T20I series.

Last match.

India required 4 runs off the last 2 balls to win the match and whitewash Pakistan.

Dev required 2 runs to make his 2nd T20I century.

Sakshi's POV :

I had my fingers crossed, eyes closed and hands praying for Dev's century and off course, India's win.

I was continuously murmuring prayers and hoping for the win.

"Oh god! Relax Sakshi...calm down! He's a champ, he'll do it!" Ishani said while assuring me.

I hummed in response while passing her a smile.

Btw Hi, I'm Sakshi. Dev's girlfriend. And yes, people still think he's single. Sorry girls! So here I'm sitting in the stadium hoping for India's win and Dev's century.

The bowler bowled the ball and it went straight in the air.

There was complete silence. And all of a sudden, we all started screaming as Dev had hit a six and we had won the match! 

Also, he had completed his century.

He jumped in celebration.

And out of nowhere, he kissed his bat and blew a flying kiss to me.

OH GOD DEV!
WHAT DID YOU JUST DO!?
HE JUST MADE IT PUBLIC!!!!

This was totally unexpected. I was red like a tomato and the whole stadium had its eyes towards my direction. I just smiled back to Dev.

And yes! The cameraman. He showed me on the camera and boom! Y'all know what happens after that.

Everyone in the family dugout was congratulating me and I was doing nothing but blush.

After some time, we went in the dressing room and as soon as I entered, everyone started whooing and whistling.
Again, I could feel my cheeks heated.

I saw Dev and he came towards me, smiling.

The smile I live for and I would die for.

He immediately engulfed me in a hug. 

I could hear everyone fake-coughing and here I was red like a tomato.

"I hope you didn't mind." He said while still hugging me.

"No, I didn't." I said while breaking the hug as I heard Virat bhai shouting 'NO PDA!!'.

"I'd love to blow you a kiss each and every time I hit a century till I retire." he said.

I looked at him but - 

"Ok guys, it's time for the team discussion." The coach came and we were ought to leave.

"I'll see you in your room in 30", he said.

"Hmm." I said, passed him a smile and left.

------------

Sitting in my room, I was thinking about what Dev said.

Suddenly, my phone rang and it was Kavya.

(Sorry Sakshi, but I had to put myself here!😂 )

S - Hey!

K - Holaaa! Congratulations! I wish I was there mannn!! Was the kiss decided?

S - Noooooo! It was totally unexpected! I mean I didn't even have a tiny thought that he would do something like this man! Yeah, I wish you were here too! Was I looking like an idiot on the screen?

K - Woww! Dev's being really romantic these days huh! And yeah, you always look like an idiot.

S - *blushes haaarrdddd* Oh shutup!

K - Btw do you know, you're viral now!! Girls are crying! And yeah, they got a new hashtag - #DevNoMoreSingle!

S - Whaaaattt?

K - Yeah bitch! Your Instagram must be spammed rn!

S - Woahh! *hears a knock on the door* Just a minute ha..

I opened the door. It was Dev. He smiled at me closing the door behind him and kissed my forehead while hugging me.

"Waaiiittt!" I said to Dev while breaking the hug and signalling him that I'm on call.

"But I'm waiting! I didn't even say a word, bitch!" Kavya said on the call.

"Arre not you! I was saying to Dev!" I replied her.

"Kaun hai?"Dev asked.
(Who's it?)

"Kavya." I replied and he smiled.

Kavya is our mutual best friend. Means, she's the best friend of both of us.

"Ooooo, then I'll call you back later...give him his treat now, or else he'll kill me." Kavya said on the phone.

"Shut the fuck up! You wanna talk to him?"  I said while blushing hard as 'treat' is something special!

"No, he'll kill me if I take more of your time now...enjoy!" she said.

"Shut. The. Fuck. Up." I said while putting the phone on speaker as Dev told me to do.

"Arre seriously! Remember last time you guys were doing 'something' and I entered your room. You can't even imagine how much he abused me after that!" she said on the phone and I looked with shocking face at Dev.

"You asshole! It was our deal that you won't tell her! Return me all my chocolates and pizzas right now!" Dev said while snatching the phone from my hand.

"Wtf!? You were listening?Anyways, she's my best friend..off course I would have told her..!" Kavya said.

"But you're also my best friend!!" Dev said.

"So what!? And yes, I was helping you by hanging up but your girlfriend wasn't ready to hang up!So don't blame me and fuck off now! Have your treat from her and yeah, Congratulations chu..!" she said and I received a glare from Dev for not hanging up the call.

I passed him a 'sorry naa!' look.

"Thanks bc and yeah, I hate you..ok bye!" he said and hung up.

"Sooooo..." he said while wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer.

"Sooo..?" I asked pretending I didn't understand anything and trying my best not to blush.

"So what? I want my treat!" 

"What treat?"

"You know what treat." 

"No, I don't."

"Then, let me show you." he said pulling me closer.

Our faces were now inches apart. He leaned in and couldn't resist myself more.

He smashed his lips on mine and we pulled off after a minute or two.

He smiled at me and I again turned into a tomato.

I freed myself from his arms and sat on the bed.

He came and kept his head on my lap.

I rested my head on the headboard and ruffled his hair. He smiled at me and closed his eyes. I kept running my fingers through his hair.
-------
Dev's POV :

Sakshi was running her fingers through my hair and I closed my eyes as I was exhausted after the match.

As I closed my eyes, all the memories of me and Sakshi flashbacked through my mind.

It's been 4 years and despite everything, she hasn't left my side.

I was damn sure about her.

I wanted to take this forward.

She was my 'The One.'

We had finished the series and I had about a month's break now. So I thought I can't get a better occasion and timing than this. Also, Kavya has told me that Sakshi really wants to tick Paris off her bucket list.
Wow Dev, you're a genius!

"Listen na.." I said.

"Hmm." she replied looking at me.

"You know I was thinking...it's been really long since we've spent some good time together."

"Then what are we doing now..?"

"Arre...!" I said and got up, sat beside her and turned her towards myself.

"What?" She asked.

"Tell me, what was the last time we went on a vacation?"

"Umm..maybe a year and a half ago..Goa..right na?"

"Right! So don't you think we should go on a vacation?"

"Whhatt? Are you asking me this!!??" she was shocked because I am an introvert and she likes to travel alot!

"Yes I am asking you this and also, you're not dreaming.."

"Don't you have matches, practice and other work to do?"

"Don't you have a little bit time for your boyfriend?"

"But how all of a sudden!?"

"Yes or No. Answer in one word."

"See Dev-"

"One word!"

"Okay fine, Yes, I'd love to but-"

"Ok it's done then!"

"But Dev-"

"Shushh!" I said keeping my finger on her lips and she didn't have any other option than to shut up.

"Atleast let's decide where are we going!" She said while keeping aside my hand.

"I'm gonna decide everything. You just have to pack your bags and come." I said as if I was dominating her because I wanted to surprise her.

"Fine." She said making a puppy face.

Argh! Don't make that face! I melt.

"Fuck your cute face!" I said and she smiled sheepishly.

I chuckled at her as she continued her antics.

"You're mad." I said.

"Yes, for you!"

"Wait, that's my dialogue!"

"But you're also mine!"

"That's mine too!" I laughed and she leaned in closer to my chest.

I wrapped my arms around her as she kept her head on my chest and we rested ourselves.

That's the best feeling ever, I'm telling you!

-----------------------------

Well, well, well!

This one's for you! sakshii_d37

Thank me later, bitch!❤

And people..! How was it?

Did you guys enjoy?

Btw, this is just a part because I wanted it to be perfect for my stupid best friend. Part 2 will be there soon!

Do vote and comment.

Suggestions are welcome.

Stay safe.

Love,

Sakshi.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

68K 2.8K 72
๐•ฎ๐–†๐–—๐–‰๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–†๐–“: ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐›๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐†๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ร— ๐Š๐ข๐š๐ซ๐š ๐€๐๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ข. :) Bonus Chapters are written after the book got completed. Bonus Chapters are m...
23.2K 1.3K 23
Ishan and Shubman, the two and only. Here are some One Shots ๐Ÿ’™ Some of them might be two-shots, so enjoy ๐Ÿ’– I'll keep updating new chapters so If yo...
56.8K 2.5K 28
Hello ! It's a one shot book of Shubsara (Shubman Gill and Sara Tendulkar) It will be containing Some mature contents ;) Disclaimer- it's a fanficti...
22.4K 1.3K 16
โs.gill x i.kishanโž oneshots ! ยฉstfuandbreathe