A jarring situation

By Reallywierdguy

This is a Male reader x Giantess story You are a rather normal human being whos looking for a little excitmen... More

What The F*&@ just happened?!
Robin
"Oh No"
Good Boy
Scrubbies!!
The lady
Little authors note
A little time with Altea
The light at the end of the tunnel
The good news
Goodbye(Chapter not a goodbye message)
The Family
Poor little guy
Ailsa
Are you ok?
Guilt
The thought Maze
The long way down
The blues
"Robin are you ready?"
Into the unknown
The cave

Scarlet

2.9K 28 10
By Reallywierdguy

Song of the week: Smashing pumpkins-Birch grove

———————————————————-

You sit in your cage, battered and broken, blankly looking into the wolf girls eyes.

He hand slowly inches close to the cage door as its opened once again.

He hand constantly hesitated as it enters your cage, her hand slowly and carefully closes in on you, causing you to brace for for impact, waiting for another torturous thing to happen.

"Please No more....I-I can't take it..."
You barely squeeze out of your lungs

The as you shut your eyes waiting for whatever was about to come you feel her finger lightly patting your head. Her finger tip gently nuzzling into your hair.

"It's ok little thing...I won't hurt you"
The girl says

You open your eyes looking at her. A look of pity stretched from ear to ear on her face. Like a women looking at a hurt animal.

She continued to rub your head, you felt comfortable it reminded you of Robin. And how her hands gave you a sense of comfort as your muscles relaxed.

"Poor little thing...You don't belong here.."
She says bringing you out once again.

"You humans deserve so much better, we'll at least you do...."
She says beginning to now massage your back.

"T-thank you..."
You say closing your eyes again as you feel the tears coming up again

"Of course...you rest now I'll bring you something to eat. You must be starving"
She leaves you in your cage with the door open. You sit to think for a bit, and because it hurt to stand.

"Is this really it?"
You thought as you sat in silence

"...Am I really just a plaything for a bunch of monster's? An object that can be disposed of....beaten. W-what did I do to deserve this? I-I wanna go home...I wanna be free..."
You say weekly outstretching your hand to the cage door. The worst part about your cages position was that it sat just out of reach to a window that overlooked what you thought to be a city of some kind. But yet here you were trapped, a simple piece of entertainment for someone else.

You looked down at the floor, letting your arm flop to the ground.

The wolf girl suddenly appears from around the corner.

"Here....it's not much for me but it's should be plenty for you little human"
She says passing you a tiny piece of bread.

You look at her confused

"W-what don't like it?"
She asks

"....Why are you being so nice to me?"
You ask

She seems almost shocked at the question.

"...I care for everyone in this place..."
She pauses

"No matter how small.."
She says crouching down to your eye level and warmly smiling.

You felt something you hadn't felt In a while you felt.......safe

Her hands reaches in to pat you one more time but you grab her finger and pull it closer to you..

"D-don't go...not yet....p-please.."
You ask

Her eyes sadden again. She then sat there for roughly five minutes just patting you and massaging your back.

"I'm Scarlet by the way.."
She says

"Hm? O-oh I'm-"

"Y/N? Right, says it on your collar"
She interrupts

"...Y-yeah"
You say

She notices your face sadden as you reply

"..You know for what it's worth it looks very cute on you. Your name fits you so well
Someone who is loving and caring...well that's at least what your name reminds me of"
She says in an attempt to cheer you up.

You smile.

"I hate to say it Y/N but I have to go... you get some rest ok? I'll talk to you soon"
She says taking her hand out of the cage

She begins to leave softly waving as she locks it again. Your hand slowly reaching up and doing the same.

Scarlet disappears around the corner. Leaving you by yourself once again.

You finish your snack that scarlet gave you. You think about her as you fall asleep.

Your eyes are slowly begin to open but you seem to be on some sort of wood. You manage to pull yourself up. When you turn around you see Silvia sitting her chair looming over you

"Aah there we are. Did you sleep well?"

You don't answer

"Hmm...well you are probably curious as to why you are in my little abode so late a night....you see I heard from Lady Falix that you attempted to punch your way out of her grip?"

"Lady Falix??"
You thought to yourself

"You look confused....the snake woman? You know purple eyes?"
She says

You nod reluctantly

"Well if you recall do you remember what would happen if you tried to harm anyone here?"

You eyes widen...that's when you suddenly collapse her desk with your hands balled together

"Please I'm sorry it won't happen again!!"
You beg

She squints noticing some bruises on you.

"Perhaps...I was cruel last night..."
Silvia states

You look up at her eyes wide

"I will have mercy on you for tonight...strictly because I feel weirdly guilty for how I treated you last night, but know it will not be tolerated again. Got it?"
Silvia says

"Y-yes ma'am"
You say

"Call me mistress pet..."
Silvia replies

"....Yes m-Mistress"
You say defeated

"Good boy. Now it's my turn with you little pet, Be a good little human and walk over to here" Silvia says pointing to a spot on her desk. You obey and slowly stroll over to the spot, you still found it hard to move from all the dropping from yesterday

"Are you hurt pet?"
Silvia asks raising a brow

"Y-yes mistress"
You reply slowly walking over to the spot

"May have to have a talk with Lady Falix about her behaviour towards you..little to rough perhaps"
Silvia says

You finally reach the spot and flop to the ground.

"Good boy"
Silvia day once more
You blush slightly

"Now I have a little job for you. I need to you to shave down one of my nails, I just can't seem to get it right with these big fingers you know? Well I guess not now.."
She says hand you some kind of nail tool

You slave you sore body for over an hour shaving down her uneven nail to make it more to her liking.

She lifts up her hand to take a glimpse at your handy work.

"Wow little pet, you are rather good at that hmmm?"
She says in an upbeat tone
You shrug your shoulders looking at her.

"You know what I'm feeling generous you deserve some kind of reward, how does sleeping in my bed tonight sound?"

You stare at her nervously

"It'll be fun don't worry, I'll take good care of you my good little boy"

———————————————————

A phone rings in Altea's pocket. She goes to reach it out, her claws making it difficult

"God damn these stupid things sometimes..."
Altea says

"Hello, Robin"
Altea says as she answers the phone

"Yeah sure we can meet tomorrow, I don't have much going on"
Altea responds

"Ok then I'll see you there!"
Altea states hanging up

".....She doesn't sound like herself I wonder what the problem is? I'll have to ask her tomorrow"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 148 12
My pre-2020 collection of short stories featuring reader insert relationships with monsters and the like. Both SFW and NSFW. NSFW will be noted in t...
68.3K 1.4K 24
((NEW COVER COMING SOON.)) Her grandmother warned her about them. Giant humanoid demons that gain your trust and drag you back down to the Underworld...
772 9 6
Nanno x Fem reader imagines I would not be active on this story except if you request but I mostly be working on my story of My Dreadful Little Monst...
7.7K 199 25
My first GT story Falling in love with your childhood best friend is kinda hard, especially when she's a couple of inches tall. Follow these two awkw...