neighbor's with Duke Depp

By DUKEYPUKEYYYY

You move to LA to find out that your neighbor is non other then Duke Depp. He asks you to be his girlfriend a... More

chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
chapter 11

Chapter 9

136 9 4
By DUKEYPUKEYYYY

Things you need to know

Duke -Duke
Y/n- your name
A/n- authors note

A/n: some of you already know what parts of this chapter have in. So I'm just gonna get right into it. Anywayssss this chapter will be 1000 + words. I think that is all I need to say, you should all know how it goes by now.

Duke: wow that was so hot the way she winked

Y/n: excuse me what? Did you just say it was hot?!?!

Duke: fuck I didnt mean to say that out loud I'm sorry I uhm...

I have just completely embarrassed my self. What is she gonna think now.

Y/n: it's okay though becase I still think your very hottt.

I watch him as he stares at me not knowing what to say or do.

Duke: you do? Do you want some of this.

I take of my shirt and put on my willywonka coat. I stare at her as she stands there with her mouth wide open.

Uhm Y/n my eyes are up here

Y/n:

Oh my god he noticed I was looking at his abs and something slightly below that. 😏

Oh uhm yeah. Sorry it's just that- never mind actually. Carry on with what you were doing.

Duke: like I was saying do you want some of this?

I stand there in only my willywonka coat and my black Jean's. I take off the belt and walk toward y/n.

Y/n POV

Oh my god Duke is walking towards me, he has the famous belt in his hands.

Eeeee

I accidentally let out a little squeal of delight and excitement.

Duke: squealing for me already are we.

I am now right in front of Y/n our faces are just centimetres apart. I wanted to tease her but I just cant shes too beautiful. I wanted to take her right there and then, but I must learn to control my self. I stare her deep in the eyes and push her back toward the counter.

Y/n:

He pushes me toward the counter, I wrap my legs around his wait and he picks me up nad puts me onto the counter. I stare at his gorgeous face, paying attention to every detail and every little crease he has in his face. He runs his hands along my thighs, I get chills when he does that. He pushes me back and climbs on top of me, he sets the belt down.

Duke: are you sure you still want this? I can be VERY rough when I want to be.

Y/n: Yes I want it. Give it to me right here right now.

I hear keys rattle in the door, it's only me who lives here, who could that possibly be. I sit up and lean into Duke,

Duke: it's okay it's probably some stranger forgetting there room number.

I pick Y/n up and place her on my hips, I  bring her to the door with me. I can feel her shaking. I grab the keys off the counter and walk slowly towards the door. Y/n grabs onto my coat, shes shaking so badly right now. I stare at her and then wisper

Hey dont worry princess it's going to be okay, nothing bad will happen to you when along as I'm here.

I walk toward the door and put Y/n's keys through the lock. I unlock the door and open it slowly, ready to slam it shut. A tall dark haired man is standing there with a knife.Y/n screams. I slam the door shut and use all my force to push against the door whilst I lock it.

Do you know him?

Y/n: that's my brother, the man who tortured me for years. How did he know where I was. Duke I'm scared, what if he tries to hurt me again.

Duke: Y/n I won't let that happen, your with me now I will take care of you. Go and hide somewhere while I take care of this.

I put Y/n down and she falls to the floor. I dial 999 and ask for the police and I tell them everything that's going on, I describe what he looks like  and the police tell me hes a wanted man in the Utah and over here in LA. They tell me they will be there immediately with no sirens so they don't scare him off. I kneel down on the floor next to Y/n

Hey its okay, it's okay someone is on there way, there going to save us. Dont panic everything's going to be alright. I'm here now nothing bad will happen.

I pick y/n up and walk over to her mattress,she still hasn't got a bed frame yet. I place her gently down onto the mattress and I sit down beside her, shes still shaking.

I will be back, I'm going to get you a glass of water

Y/n: O- okay please hurry back.

I can still hear him banging vigorously on the door screaming to be let in. I hear scratching on the door, I panic and get under the covers. My breathing is so heavy right now. If I breathe any faster I think I might pass out, i try and calm my self down by telling my self everything is going to be okay. It doesnt work. I get out from the covers Duke is back with my glass of water. I sit up with my head against the wall, I take a small sip of the water, still unable to stop shaking. Duke takes off his coat and puts it around my shoulders, he takes the glass of water off me and puts it on the table.

Duke: lie down everything will be okay.

I stroke Y/n's hair to try and calm her down. She seems distressed by that so I stop and simply lay down next to her, she puts her head on my chest and calms down a little, shes still breathing very heavily, I can still hear him screaming so I get up and close the door softly. It didn't make much of a difference, but Y/n seemed oddly calmed by this. I wasn't sure what to do for her, so I just lay back down next to her.

Y/n: Duke I'm so scared, how did he find out where I was? Why is he here? Is he here for revenge? What's going to happen to me?

I start crying and at this point I cant even stop shaking, It feels like i cant breathe.

Duke: Hey sshhh it's going to be okay. Do you want me to call an ambulance?

I speak very softly to Y/n. She could be just in a state of shock or she could be having a panic attack. I didnt even wait for her to say yes or no. I grab my phone and dial 999 again, this time I ask for an ambulance, they tell me that they cant come over but they can tell me what to do over the phone so I agree since its better then nothing. They tell me to give her a glass of water which I already did but I do it again and tell Y/n to have another sip. They tell me she needs to lie on the floor with her legs up in the air if shes going to faint.

Are you okay? Do you feel like your going to faint?

Y/n: yes I feel like I'm going to faint any second.

Duke: okay hold on.

I take the glass off Y/n and put the phone on speaker. I pick Y/n up and put her on the floor, I hold her legs up in the air. The ambulance tell me to get her something sugar to drink or to eat. I gently place her legs down and run to the kitchen for a can of coke. I come back and sit Y/n up very slowly so she doesnt get dizzy, she takes a few sips of the coke and I see teh colour spreading around y/n's face start to come back, she takes the can off me and  I hold her head up as she drinks some more of the coke, she finishes the whole can.

Y/n: I think I'm okay now. I feel alot better.

Duke;

I smile so much my cheeks begin to hurt. I'm so glad Y/n is okay. I tell thank the ambulance and they hang up. I hug Y/n so tightly she cant move. She laughs

Y/n: Duke you might want to release your grip a little I'm struggling to move.

Duke: oh sorry I'm just glad you feel better. Listen Y/n whatever happens just know I will always be there for you and I love you.

A/n: okay so I'm going to end this here, I need ideas for what to do next, should Y/n's brother get into the house or should he be arrested in the next chapter? Or should something else happen? Let me know your thoughts in the comments. Thank you so much for being patient with me while I get my chapters out and thank you for reading this chapter I love you all so much.
Word count: 1579

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 950 42
Paisley Hayes' life is turned upside down when a deadly car crash results in the loss of her mother. Her father moves her and her nine brothers to Fl...
540 85 31
I was always alone, why? Well, I did have 1 friend. I was put me in an Orphanage due to a tragedy. The only thing to help me was a kpop group called...
1.3K 214 24
Family..are the people who loves you and take care of you and you have them as your back. But for you family word doesn't exist. You never had been...
9.5M 310K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...