The year that changed it all

Por sytherin30

Part 2 of 'It all started on the Train' Its now the fifth year. Harry and Draco get a lot of obstacles thrown... Mais

Summer
Reuniting
Healed
Love bites and a New teacher
It's back!
Quidditch and Dobby
DA and the Nightmare
The day after
Just hold me?
Dumbledore and the Potions test
Lunch at the Burrow
The Dark Mark
I really can't get rid of it
Dumbledore's Death
What have I done
Just an update sorry but important
The Malfoy Manor and Dobby
Room of Requirements and The forest
The final Battle
Teddy
Sleepy time
Breakfast, Diagon Alley, and the Burrow
Last First Day
Early lunch
Leading up to the surprise
The big surprise
Last Names
Classes
Christmas eve with Teddy
Christmas at the Burrow
Andromeda
Teddy's friend
Easter
Visions
Monsters
sleepy bois
Overhearing and chocolate?
Yummy chocolates and a fun time
New house
Married at last
Nightmares and Dreams from the war
Teddy's fifth birthday
Sick days

Harry's Birthday

523 18 14
Por sytherin30

Draco's POV

-----------------

Today it's Harry's Birthday, I haven't planned anything because I want Harry to choose what we do. The only thing I did plan was to have Hermione and Ron over for dinner.

"Morning birthday boy," I said in a low morning voice to him.

We were still in bed and Harry was snuggled into me and I had my arms around him. That's how we woke up.

"Morning Dray," Harry said back in his sweet voice.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked him.

"Sleep." He said and buried his head back into my chest.

I laughed and just pulled him closer to me. Even though I wasn't able to get back to sleep, Harry slept for another hour and I used my wand in the hand that wasn't holding Harry to levitate a book in front of me so I could read.

An hour later Harry woke up again.

"Can we have breakfast in bed?" He asked me.

"Anything for you, love" I said before summoning Kreacher and requesting breakfast in bed.

After a few minutes Kreacher came back into the room holding two trays of food. He floated them over to Harry and I in bed and then left the room. We started eating but Harry had a blob of chocolate spread on his nore from his toast.

"Um Harry, you got-" I said and pointed to my own nose trying to tell him his nose had chocolate on it.

"What?" He asked me, clearly he didn't understand what I said.

"You have some chocolate on your nose, love" I then said and he tried to wipe it off but it hadn't all wiped off.

"Is it gone now?" He asked me.

I then leaned over to him and quickly licked it off his face and laughed.

"It is now," I said to him and laughed some more.

His cheeks flushed crimson as he tried to cover his face with the covers because he was embarrassed.

"Nothing to be embarrassed about Harry, Love you," I said and kissed his forehead.

After we finished eating breakfast, I asked him what he wanted to do and he told me he wanted to go and watch a movie in the cinemas.

"What's a Cinema?" I asked him.

"It's a place where muggles go to watch movies, remember when I told you about movies?" Harry said.

I nodded.

"Right then, that's what we are doing." I said and got out of bed to get dressed. I got dressed in similar clothes to what I wore to the burrow but this time I wore a long black trench coat. Harry wore some jeans, black converse shoes, and one of my jumpers.

He told me to hold his hand as we apperated to the location of this cinema. When we went in, Harry asked me which movie I wanted to watch but I didn't really care. It was up to him so he chose to watch 'The Borrowers'. It was about a tiny family who lived in peoples houses. It was quite funny actually and I enjoyed it.

When the movie was over, it was about six o'clock since we went in there at 4 o'clock and we had a late breakfast. We were walking to find an empty place to apparate back home so the muggles wouldn't see us. Suddenly Harry stopped walking. He tried to discreetly tell me to turn around and that we should go the other way but I didn't understand why until it was too late.

"Hello Dudley," Harry said looking at his feet.

"Well well, if it isn't the little freak." His cousin laughed at him and so did his group of buffoons behind him.

"Is there something you need?" I said to him.

"Oh, and who are you? His boyfriend?" Dudley said sarcastically and laughed again with his friends.

"As a matter a fact I am, do you have a problem with that?" I said to him confidently tilting my head up a bit so that even though we were the same height, I seemed taller.

"Oh then you must be another freak like him," Dudley said to me.

I knew he was talking about magic since Harry has told me all about what Dudley does to him.

"If I were you, I would watch my mouth, you do realise that you're talking to the second most richest person in England? My father owns five mansions around the UK and I could afford to buy the queen's palace ten times." I said to him. I wasn't lying, I have money in my private vault at gringotts and I have a linked one with my family.

"Ha- but you're not good enough to be the richest, you're still in second." Dudley laughed but I just had a smirk on my face.

"Well dear Dudley, that's because Harry here, my wonderful boyfriend is actually the richest person in England and he could afford to buy the queen's palace fifteen times. So really, you are talking to two of the most powerful people in the UK." I said confidently as he looked at his friends to give him back up.

I could see Harry's cheeks go red when I said that but he was still tucked behind my arm and looking down at the ground. This cousin of his must have done some really messed up thing to Harry to make him this scared.

"Also, Harry isn't a freak! I could hex you and your 'friends' into next week just to prove it if you want?" Just for good measures I pretended to reach for my wand that was inside my coat. When I did that they all took a step back.

I obviously wouldn't hex them because there were other muggles around but I pretended to whisper a spell under my breath while still slowly reaching for my wand. At that, they all started to run.

I laughed a how stupid they looked but then I turned to see Harry.

"It's alright love, you won't have to see them again anymore." I said to him.

"T-thank you... I feel really stupid for acting that way... sorry." He said to me.

I tilted his head up with my finger under his chin and looked him in the eyes,

"Harry, that family did some really messed up things to you and they treated you terribly, of course you're going to be scared to be around them again. I will always be here to defend you so there is no need to be sorry. It's my job as someone who loves you." I said to him. I really did mean it. Every word.

He smiled at me and hugged me really tight.

"Thank you Dray,"

Once we got home, Kreacher had already set up dinner for us and so we quickly got changed and just as we were coming back downstairs again, Ron and Hermione had stepped through the floo.

"Happy birthday Harry!" Hermione said as she ran up to him and hugged him.

"Happy birthday Harry, you're finally the same age as the rest of us." Ron chuckled and hugged Hugged too.

"Thanks guys! Shall we go and eat?" Harry said with a smile.

We all headed into the dining room to eat the food that Kreacher had prepared. We talked throughout the whole dinner and when we were all finished eating, Hermione had come back in with the Treacle Tart that we got Harry as his cake. It had sparklers on it and in red and gold writing said 'Happy 19th Birthday Harry'. Harry had the biggest smile on his face. He blew out the sparklers and we all had a small slice. Well except for Harry of course. He has almost half the bloody thing. But as long as he was happy then we were too.

We hung out for a bit longer after that and played some games until about eleven o'clock when Hermione and Ron had to go. They said bye and were off in the floo. It was good timing because Harry had just fallen asleep where he was sitting, leaning his head on my shoulder.

I slowly got up and carried him to bed. Just as I get in bed with him he said while half asleep,

"Dray...? Thank you... this was the best birthday ever..."

Then I heard his quiet adorable snores and knew he was out. I smiled into his hair as I fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I just wanted to say that the part about Dudley I saw it in another story on Wattpad and I thought it was quite funny. I didn't want to copy everything they wrote so I just wrote off my memory but the original is really good and the stories are one of my fav on here so I will put the name of it is here:

Life After the War (Sequel to 'Let's Help Each Other') 

and it is by: pointlesstests

I hope you guys go and give it a read cuz I rlly like it. But make sure to read the first one first :)

Baiii have a nice day! <3

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

126K 4.7K 18
This is a creatur story!!! ❤️❤️ Draco is a siren, he has known his whole life! What happens when he comes into his inheritance and has to find his ma...
12.1K 375 33
Dramione Story No Hate Plz. Can they overcome all they've suffered? Has anything changed. Can they learn to get along, and maybe be something more? F...
264K 6K 54
It is one year after Voldemort is defeated. Headmistress Mcgonagall invites students with unfinished educations to return if they would like. They wi...
699K 18K 25
Harry is abused by the Dursleys, so Sirius and Remus come to stay with him in Hogwarts to make sure he's okay. He starts a secret friendship with Dr...