Butter Pecan (SasuNaru)

By Friesyum8

My relationship with Sasuke must be kept a secret. Due to the fact that we live in such a small village, eve... More

Peaches and Cream
Toffee Crunch
Caramel Bananas
Toasted Coconut
Coffee Almond
Honey Graham
Passion Fruit
Lemon Custard
Tutti Frutti
Oatmeal Cookie
Cinnamon Snickerdoodle
Butter Brickle
Raspberry Cheesecake
Old Fashioned
Strawberry Milk
Fairy Bread
Marshmallow Pie
Bonus 1: Twinkie
Bonus 2: Beignet
Bonus 3: Cannoli
Final Bonus: Soufflé

Maple Walnut

7.3K 140 810
By Friesyum8

Her chilling gaze bores through me, making it very hard to lie. I can tell that she's looking at my swollen cheek and hunched back. My mother is scary.

"Care to tell me what happened, Naruto?" She asks menacingly, her arms crossed.

I find it difficult to keep eye contact with her, my stare fixed to the wood floors. Sasuke stands behind me, probably also sensing the pressure and anger coming from my mother.

This isn't looking too good. I don't respond to her question, quaking in my shoes at her anticipated reply.

"Your mother is asking you a question. I accept an answer immediately." She declares, her fiery red hair seemingly blazing up.

I gulp, "Um... I ran into a bunch of ruffians after work and they b-beat me up... Sasuke showed up later and he drove me home."

I don't want to rat out Kiba. This lie will suffice, I hope.

Sasuke backs me up, "Yup. I found Naruto in shambles after those gangsters attacked him, so I graciously sent him home."

My mother stares us down, trying to see whether we're lying or not. We are, of course, but I'm hoping she doesn't figure it out.

"Hmm..." My mother taps her finger against her crossed arms, "Sounds believable enough. But that doesn't leave you off the hook though, Naruto."

"May I ask, why?"

"I got a call from your colleague today stating that you left work and never came back. Sasuke was on his lunch break, but you just left without warning. That's unacceptable."

She wouldn't understand...

"I'm sorry, mother. I have no excuse for my absence. I will accept any punishment you give me." I bow.

She sticks her hand out, "Your phone. Give it to me."

I'm almost seventeen years old and still getting my phone taken away from me!

"Very well." I agree, digging in my pocket for my phone and handing it to her.

At least she won't be able to snoop through it. I take serious precautions to make sure all my messages are private.

"You will get this back in a week. Judging by the severity of those wounds, you will be staying home until further notice to heal."

What?! But I have to work! I can't stay cooped up at home! I have to save up!

"Mother, why won't I be allowed to work?" I ask, trying to not sound so desperate.

"Are you questioning my authority?" She spits.

"No! I-I just thought that I may be fired if I don't work for a whole week." I stutter.

"Sasuke, dear, won't you inform your boss about Naruto's situation? I'm sure they'll sympathize once they learn that he's too weak to work." My mother asks Sasuke.

"I can do that, Mrs. Namikaze." He responds.

"Thank you. And please, call me Kushina!" She requests, like always.

"Okay, that clears everything up..." I sigh.

"Now, Sasuke if you don't mind, I have to treat Naruto's wounds. Thank you for bringing him home to me. You will see Naruto next week." My mother dismisses.

"It's my pleasure, Mrs. Namikaze." He replies politely, "Get better soon, Naruto."

"Y-Yeah..." I peep.

Sasuke leaves, closing the front door behind him. The minute he departs, my mother lifts my shirt up and reveals my bruised stomach.

She gasps, "Those hooligans really had it out for you! My poor son, are you okay?"

She always acts like a caring mother when others aren't around. I guess she's actually concerned for me.

"I'm fine," I answer simply.

"You are most certainly not fine! Who attacked you? I'll have your father personally deal with them!"

"I-I don't remember their faces..." I lie.

She puts her hand on my swollen cheek, rubbing it with her soft fingertips, "Honey, please don't lie to me. If you know who it is, they have to pay the consequences for hurting you. Tell me, you can trust me."

No, I cannot trust you, mother.

"I truly don't know who did this to me," I state.

She puffs her cheeks up, "You've always been a stubborn one, haven't you? Fine then, tell me whenever you're ready. Let's tend to your wounds now."

I nod, walking with her to the bathroom. She instructs me to take off my shirt, which I obey. I sit on the toilet as my mother uses cotton swabs to treat my bruises. Luckily for me, most of the previous hickeys and love bites from a few days ago have all faded away by now.

The last thing I need is for my own mother to question why my 'girlfriend' bites my nipples.

She carefully puts a bandage patch on my cheek, the mass taking up half of my face.

"How am I supposed to contact people without my phone?" The bandage moves along with my mouth as I speak.

My mother doesn't stray her eyes from my bruised abdomen when answering, "Unless it's an emergency, you don't."

That means I won't be in contact with Sasuke at all for a whole week. That's not that long, I guess.

It'll be fine. It's for just one week...

Just seven days.

Just one hundred and sixty-eight hours.

That's... a long time.

I already miss him.

"Naruto? What's with the sour face?" My mother questions, my teeth grinding from the thought.

I compose myself, "Nothing."

"...Are you upset that I took your phone away? You wanted to talk to your girlfriend, didn't you?" She guesses.

Not exactly, but she's on the right track.

"No, that's not it..." I tell her.

She drops the subject after that, standing up to wash her hands. I look at my bandages in the mirror, purple and yellowish blotches peeking out from the edge of the splints.

I graze them with my finger, wincing in pain despite my soft touch.

"Go to bed, Naruto." My mother directs, "You'll heal faster if you get some rest."

"Yes, mother."

I leave the bathroom and enter my room. I change into my pajamas, moving slowly as to not disturb my bandaged bruises.

Once I'm dressed, I slide into my bed and lay on my side. The room is pitch black and my curtains are drawn shut.

This reminds me of last night, when Kiba, Hinata, and Sasuke slept over. Who knew it would end like this?

Kiba beating me up over a misunderstanding and Hinata feeling guilty for it. Now, I can't even console with my boyfriend, since I'm on a one-week house arrest per my mother.

This is a mess. All I want is for us all to get along. Sasuke is livid with Kiba, but I'm not. I want us all to be friends, just like before. Maybe by next week when I return to work, I'll be able to speak with him and clear everything up. I can fix things with Hinata too, and everything will go back to normal.

I hope. I really do.

If not... I'm not going to think about that.

"What would I do, Sasuke?" I mumble to myself, "I miss you..."

I can't even go one minute without thinking about him. Man, I'm pathetic.

I pout, "I can think about him all I want! He's my boyfriend after all..."

Now I'm talking to myself! Am I going crazy or what?!

I take my pillow and shove it in my face, screaming out my frustrations into it. Maybe I can suffocate myself with this!

***
Day One - Friday

Now begins the most lonely week of my life. I don't have a phone to contact anyone and I can't leave the house!

I hope Sasuke's working hard at work today since I can't contribute to our money reserves. I wonder if Kiba is there too... Though that might not be the best idea with Sasuke there. He seemed to be furious with him last time.

I don't know what happened while I was out, but I'm assuming that it wasn't pretty. I won't dare to ask Sasuke how he managed to make the energetic Kiba all somber and quiet.

Day Two - Saturday

What has Sasuke done to my body?!

I'm constantly horny all the time! This can't possibly be normal!

I blame him for assaulting me so many times! He's gotten my body used to constant perverted grooming!

I refuse to relieve myself though, I rather do it with Sasuke.

But I'll never say that to his face!

Day Three - Sunday

I wake up with the most frazzled expression I've had in a while. I sit up, my cheeks on fire, and my mind in shambles.

I just had a dirty dream about Sasuke! I'm so ashamed!

If that dream was a reflection of what I truly desire, then I'm one kinky bastard.

I thought it couldn't get any worse than that, but Lady Luck just had it out for me today. My trousers were stained with my semen and my sheets are a sticky mess!

This is so embarrassing!

Day Four - Monday

Monday's have never been my day. But today is definitely the worst one to date.

I'm putting my clothes in the washing machine as usual when my mother walks in with her basket of clothes. I try to quicken my pace since I obviously don't want her to see my cum stained pants.

This backfires, once my mother assumes that I'm struggling and tries to help. She digs through my pile of dirty clothing and picks up the sinful pants from my pile.

I quickly snatch it from her hands, tossing the wretched pants in the machine. Or so I thought, but the pants miss the machine and fall to the floor.

My mother springs down and gets it before me, examining my pants. This time, I succeed in getting the pants away from her and into the washing machine, but the damage has already been done. My mother totally knew about my soiled trousers.

We didn't talk much after that...

Day Five - Tuesday

My father is off today. He decided that he wanted to spend this time with us at home. This is rare, to say the least since he's always busy with mayoral duties.

In fact, he spends so little time here that he didn't even know about my injury until
he saw the large bruise on my face. My mother explained the situation to him and he had some thoughts about it.

He ended lecturing about standing up for myself and fighting back. Apparently, I need to be able to protect my girlfriend and when the time comes, my children too.

Not exactly the future I had in mind. For context, I plan to spend my adulthood as a partner with Sasuke. Not some husband with a wife and kids.

Day Six - Wednesday

My bruises have started to clear up! The swelling on my cheek has gone down exponentially as well! I'm practically in tip-top shape again!

Why can't my mother just give me my phone back and grant me my freedom from the house again?!

Sasuke has been on my mind 24/7. I try to avoid thinking about him all the time, but whenever I see something he likes my mind goes straight to him.

For example, I just had spaghetti and meatballs for dinner this evening. It's really hard to eat with a swollen cheek! The sauce had solid pieces of tomatoes in it, which had me blushing at the dinner table from the sudden thought of Sasuke.

I wonder if he thinks about me just as much as I do.

Nah. Why would he? I'm not that interesting...

Day Seven - Thursday

This day has been dragging on for so long! It's been longer than all the other days! What's up with that?

My mother robbed me of my weekend- no- my entire week!

I should be working my tail off at work right now! Not lounging at home reminiscing about Sasuke!

Well, I always reminisce about Sasuke...

Gah! I'm so creepy! Like those crazed females that follow Sasuke around at school everywhere he goes! Not that I would ever do that! That attractive idiot doesn't even deserve such devotion or attention. His ego is big enough.

On the topic of school, doesn't my last year of high school start soon? With all that's been going on, I kinda forgot.

That's just another problem to worry about in the end. Having to juggle a job and education at the same time will be tricky.

But no matter what I will prevail! Not only for my sake but for my future with Sasuke!

That's right, Sasuke! Once I return to work tomorrow, I'll work harder than ever before! Believe it!

***

"Here." My mother voices, handing me my phone.

I accept with a held back smile, "Thank you, mother."

I immediately turn on the phone, my lock screen photo of me and Sasuke as children illuminating my screen.

I type in my password, 0723, and swipe up. I open the messages app and type a little text to Sasuke. 

'pick me up for work, dumbass.'

He replies almost instantly.

'sure.'

I put away my phone and walk over to the front door, waiting for Sasuke's arrival. My mother watches me with a naked look.

"You're mighty eager." She observes.

"Sasuke is coming to pick me up for work. I'm just excited to get back to the grind." I announce.

I'm not lying. I do want to get back to work to save up more money. But that's not the only reason I'm all giddy...

"Honey, why can't you just enjoy your youth?" She nags, "You should be spending your high school years having fun and making friends! Not slaving over a job! You'll do that plenty once you're an adult."

"I'm... saving up," I confess.

"Saving up for what?"

"Stuff." I sigh.

"What does 'stuff' entail?" She instigates.

"You'll see once I meet my quota."

"Your quota?!" My mother repeats in disbelief, "How long have you been saving up?"

"A long, long, loooong time." I slur.

"If it's that important, why don't you ask me and your father to lend you some money? You know we are very fortunate economically." She offers.

If they knew what it was for, they wouldn't offer so carelessly. They're one of the main reasons that we have to run away. Plus, my pride wouldn't allow me to take money from them anyway. I rather earn it myself with Sasuke.

"That is very kind of you, mother. But I don't think I can accept something so generous. I believe that if I want something, I need to earn it myself." I preach.

She swallows her own words, "Okay. If that's what you think..."

I won that. It wasn't an argument or competition, but whatever it was I just won it.

My mother walks away, clearly dazed by my victory. I turn around to the front door with a smug face, opening it and sitting on the front porch.

I wait outside for Sasuke, watching the cars pass by my house in the meantime. The cold fall wind blows in my face lightly, giving me the chills. I rub my cheek, the pain still making it difficult to talk without discomfort. It's noticeably pink, but it just looks like a one-sided blush if anything. The bruising on my stomach has also died down. It still kinda hurts to bend though.

Right in the nick of time, Sasuke's car appears from among the trees. It turns into the driveway, parking behind one of my father's cars. I fix my posture, spying Sasuke's car with impatience. The inside of his car is tinted dark, not allowing me to see inside.

He steps out, combing his hands through his black hair and slamming his car door shut. I can't help but blush at him, the mere sight of him getting out of his car is eye candy for me. Once he approaches me, I clear my throat and stand up.

"Hey, Sasuke." I greet, way too aware of my mother watching us through the window.

"Good morning, Naruto." He also notices her, adjusting his presentation, "How are your injuries?"

"They've healed, somewhat." I refine.

Sasuke walks closer to me, a questionable distance for mere best friends. I bite my inner cheek, wondering what he's trying to do.

I know he sees my mother through the window. What's he doing?

He leans in close to my face, inspecting my features with a thoughtful look.

"Uh? Sasuke? What's wrong?" I question him, making sure to speak loudly so that my mother hears me.

He grabs my chin, bringing my face even closer to where I can even feel his hot breath against my lips. My thoughts scramble and I blush lavishly.

"S-Sasuke? What are you doing?"

His hand cups my semi swollen cheek, caressing it with his thumb. I knit my eyebrows and fidget in place.

"I see that the swelling has gone down." He observes.

"Y-Yes! It doesn't hurt as much as before!" I confirm for him.

He takes a step back, lifting my shirt up.

"Woah! Sasuke! W-What are you-"

"I'm checking your abdomen." He cuts me off quickly, "How does it feel? I remember it was quite bruised last time."

I really hope my mother doesn't think this is strange.

"I-It feels so much better! No internal s-scaring thankfully!"

"That's good." A small smile graces his face, "Curse those ruffians to did this to you."

"Y-Yeah..."

"I will find them, Naruto." He announces, looking at me seriously, "And once I do, I will beat the living crap out of them."

He's referring to Kiba... I guess that means that they didn't make up as I'd hoped.

"You're too kind, S-Sasuke." I stutter.

"Anyway," He drops his glare and backs away from me, "Shall we go?"

"Yes, we shall," I reply formally.

Sasuke and I walk to his car, opening the door for me and letting himself in on the other side. I shift in my seat, following Sasuke's movements with my eyes as he closes the car door.

He takes a sharp glance at me, communicating with his eyes. I bite my lip and squeeze my trembling fingers nervously.

I open my mouth to talk, but Sasuke's intimidating stare torches my words to dust. I hold my breath, Sasuke leaning in and capturing my lips.

"Mhm!" I softly moan, closing my eyes and sinking into the kiss.

Sasuke moves his delicate lips against mine, swiping his tongue along my bottom lip. I cheekily grin, sealing my mouth shut and denying him entry.

He growls at my resilience, pushing my body against the arm of the seat. Sasuke predictably snakes his hand down my back and squeezes my ass. I whimper through my closed lips, managing to keep them clasped shut.

"Hmmhh!" Sasuke grunts loudly, growing frustrated.

I snicker in the kiss at his desperate attempts to open my mouth. Sasuke moves over the middle divider that separates our seats and hovers on top of me, our lips still connected. He pushes the seat down, pinning me against it and kissing me aggressively.

"Mmph! Mmm!" I hum, being overwhelmed by his fervor.

He's so dominant today!

I part my lips discreetly and Sasuke immediately charges his tongue inside. An abrupt moan escapes me when he swirls his tongue melodically inside my mouth.

I move my arms to wrap around his neck but Sasuke slams them down with his own, pinning them over my head. I furrow my eyebrows, struggling against his tight hold on my wrists.

His lips completely dictate over me, saliva dripping down my chin from how sloppily he's kissing me. I pant throughout the overpowering kiss, Sasuke's rich taste flooding my mouth.

I let out muffled moans, starting to suffocate, "Mmhm! Mhm~!"

He sucks at my plump lips, a rosy color trailing my cheeks. My member grows hard in my pants, my knees pressed together to hide the erection. Sasuke's lips begin to suck my tongue, my dazed eyes opening slightly to see the erotic sight. Sexy...

I grind my two thighs together, creating friction against my length. Moans erupt from my throat uncontrollably from there, my body trembling from the pleasure.

Sasuke slips his lips off my tongue with a pop, leaning on his hands that grip my wrist to brood over me. I pant wearily, gazing up at Sasuke in my submissive state. My abused lips are glossed and shiny with saliva, a reddish tint painting my whiskered cheeks.

He gazes back at me hungrily, eating me up with his eyes. I can't stop my legs from shamelessly rubbing together. But Sasuke doesn't seem to notice my discreet actions just yet.

"Hahh... Haah... S-Sasuke... I-"

"I missed you." He says before I could pant it out.

My heart beats rapidly and my face turns bright red, "M-Me too... I missed you t-too..."

His head stoops down to my neck, planting tender kisses on my skin. I tremor under his warmth, biting my lip.

Sasuke mumbles sexily with every peck, "I missed you a lot..."

I hold my breath as he brings his kisses down my shoulder.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you..." He breathes out hotly, "... your body... your taste... and your voice..."

"Ah!" I moan, Sasuke biting my collar bone.

"Y-You're not supposed to add marks, Sasuke~!" I whine.

"Sorry... you just taste so... addicting..." He purrs, trailing his tongue back up to my neck.

I try to pry my wrists from his hands to resist him, but Sasuke's grip disables me. He can't mark me! They always get me in trouble!

"E-Everyone will see them!" I cry, "Y-You can't!"

Sasuke kisses my cheek, leaning back up to smirk at me.

"Aww, you're all flustered. Don't worry, I'll kiss you in a place that no one can see." He tells me.

"W-Wha...?" I stutter.

In a place where no one can see?

Sasuke moves both my wrists to one of his hands, using the other one to lift my sweater up. My chest rises and falls at a hurried pace, anticipating his next move.

His soft fingers brush my skin and the feathery touch trails down my stomach. My nerves coursing through me wildly, Sasuke's fingers reaching my abdomen.

In one quick movement, he spreads my legs outward by pulling them apart. My feet sticking out on each side of Sasuke and my erected pride bulging from my tights.

Oh my goodness!

"Teme!" I call, glowing red and trying to pull away from his hands.

He keeps my legs opened with his hand and secures my wrists with the other.

"N-No! Don't!" I yell at him. I don't know what he's planning, but I just know it's going to be embarrassing!

Sasuke hooks his fingers on my pants and underwear, sliding them down to where the tip of my erection is peeking out. He leans his head down, puckering his lips and placing soft kisses around the area.

I continue to thrash around, trying to avoid his sweet kisses as much as possible. Without warning, Sasuke begins to suck harshly on my exposed hip bone. I freeze, my motivation to resist draining out of me with the tenacious sucking I receive.

"Sasuke~" I coo, looking down at him through lidded eyes.

Lewd slurping noises emit from his mouth, letting go of my tan skin with a pop. A dark pink mark is left, Sasuke's hot tongue licking it soothingly.

He briefly flicks his eyes up to me before diving in with more kisses along my hips bone. While still keeping my hands secured above my head, he uncovers more of my skin with his other.

Sasuke leads his kisses along my exposed thigh, nibbling and biting my skin firmly.

"Ahh! Sasuke! Y-You're so rough!" I blubber, a bright pink bite mark stamped onto my inner thigh.

He sucks more of my skin, leaving marks of all different sizes littered on my abdomen and thighs. The sight of it all intimidates me since there is no area left untouched.

"T-Teme! You marked me everywhere! Everyone'll s-see them!" I berate.

Sasuke pulls my pants up and grins, "No problem. See? They aren't even visible now."

I look down and he's right; my pants cover every last hickey by a hair.

Was he purposely aiming his markings so I could hide it with my pants? Why is he so desperate to mark me?

I puff my cheeks up, "W-Whatever!... baka..."

It's kinda cute, how he cheekily decided to do that just now... But I'll never tell that narcissist bastard!

Sasuke eyes my crotch, a wicked smirk creeping up on his attractive face. What is he about to begin now?

"You're excited from all that? I thought you didn't like all the hickeys and bites." He mocks.

"S-Shut up! I haven't relieved myself this w-whole week! I'm sensitive, ya know!" I get all defensive.

"Oh? So you're depending on me to relieve you?" Sasuke snickers sickeningly.

"No! Of c-course not!" I emphasize, Sasuke's perverted accusation being spot on, "I-I'm not a pervert like you! It's not like I w-was looking forward to this or anything!"

I'm miserably lying to his face! It's so obvious!

He licks his lips, "Is that so?"

Sasuke brings his hand down my thigh, brushing a deep bite mark he freshly planted.

"So you didn't want me to touch you here?"

His hand grinds against my member through my tight pants, slowly lowering his thumb down. Tracing my ass line down with his thumb and touching my entrance hastily.

"Or here?" He bites his lower lip, rubbing his thumb in circles around my hole.

"Hmh!" I try to choke back my moans.

"Isn't that what you yearned for?"

Sasuke moves on his knees and presses his rock hard member against my clothed entrance, "Don't you just want me to shove my dick up your tight ass?"

So vulgar!

"Hah! Sasuke!" I whimper, Sasuke's member grinding onto my pulsing entrance.

"Answer me, Naruto." He muses, his bulge eroding between my two butt-cheeks.

"Mhm! Ah! S-Sasuke!"

He rubs harder, emitting the sound of the fabric of our pants coarsely grating each other. Sasuke releases my hands on the top of my head, using that hand to caress my pink cheek and cup my face.

"Tell me. I want to know how much you want me." Sasuke demands, "...how much you missed me..."

Sasuke...

"I-I missed you... Ah!... a lot! T-Too much!... Hah! Haaah... you... you were always on m-my mind!" I manage to pant out.

Sasuke furrows his brows and jerks his hips back and forth at a faster pace, "Dobe, stop being so fucking hot when you answer..."

My hands now freed, I wrap my arms around Sasuke's neck.

"I-I can't help it! I l-love it... Ah!... I love y-you!" I weep, Sasuke's actions spiraling me into dream world once again.

He moves relentlessly, humping my entrance with an unrivaled desire for sex. We're both overwhelming horny, craving much more connection than this.

The pleasure visibly gnaws at Sasuke, "F-Fuck... I just wanna... fuck you so hard! R-Right here!"

I arch my back, "Ahh! M-Me too! I want you t-to... Ahn!... fuck me! N-Now!"

I wrap my legs around his physique, bringing his sinful actions closer. I don't know why, but we're acting like animals in heat. I can't get enough of him right now, I just want to do all types of dirty things.

My cloudy vision can still make out Sasuke's hot expression as he nears his orgasm. The heat in my body is racing around wildly, showing no signs of stopping anytime soon. I'm already so close, my body shuddering from the pleasure.

Such a minimal action of humping each other like rabbits is giving me a tingling sensation all throughout my body. Sasuke and I keep cursing profanities, our intense emotions spewing out.

"Aaah! Ahhh! D-Do it, Sasu! Fuck me! Do it r-raw! F-Fuck! Ngh!" I yelp.

He blurts, "I'll p-pound in you so deep that you won't e-even be able to f-fucking think!"

"Yeah! Y-Yeah! S-Sasu! Ahh!" I encourage him, smiling crookedly.

I sweat profusely, panting like I just ran a marathon. I uncoil my hands from around his neck and flip my body over. I get on all fours, sticking my ass out to him. My tights clinging to my clammy body, the basic features of my member defined and visible through the thin fabric.

"Sasuke! Hah...! F-Fuck me! Hurry!" I eagerly beg, backing up to press my cheeks up against his member.

Sasuke grabs my ass with his husky hands and reels his hips back, slamming his length onto my ass. He teases the hell out of me, rubbing his member between my cheeks like before.

"Ahh!" I wail, "Sasuke! D-Don't tease me!"

He lets out a breathy laugh, "...I wanna cum all over you..."

Cum all over me?

The lewd thought excites me even more, a hypnotic grin gracing my pink blushed face. I whimper in expectancy, completely hysterical from my lust.

Sasuke doesn't hold back, the swift friction he creates between us sending waves of intense heat to overtake me. My feet scrunch up and my back arches, my mouth snapping open.

"Ahhh! Aaaah! Cum! C-Cum on me! Sasuke!" I scream out desperately.

"You're so damn s-sexy! I'm g-gonna mess your tight ass up!" He claims.

"Yes! M-Mess me up! Break m-me! I'm y-yours so- Ahhh~!" I interrupt myself with my own crippling moan.

Sasuke had pulled at my nipples mercilessly, nearly surprising me to my climax. He wraps his arms around me, pressing his chest against my back. My body rocks along with him as he immodestly humps me from behind.

He twists both of my buds, rolling them around in a circular motion on his thumbs. I can't take the treatment without wailing out in ecstasy, his fingers pinching and pulling them back.

"Sasu! Agh! Ahh!" I repeatedly moan, my eyes watering.

Sasuke's thick pants and my frisky moans fill the car, the musty smell of sex stuffing the air. With our swift movements, the car shakes and wobbles along with us.

"N-Naruto! I'm r-reaching my limit..." He warns me, his breathy words tickling my neck.

"Ah! M-Me too...!" I relate.

His ragged breathing directly next to my ear sprouts goosebumps all over my skin. I grip onto the car handle for support, my body heat fluctuating hotly.

"Sasuke~!" I call his name out, his fingers grasping my nipples fully and kneading them between his fingertips.

I repeat his name over and over, my voice uneven and erotic. Sasuke sucks air between his teeth, trying to resist the urge to bite me like he usually does.

My sweater makes my body even hotter, the friction and constant swinging only adding to that high temperature. Sweat drips down my chin and my sweaty skin clings onto the rough leather seat.

"Shit! I-I'm so hot, Sasu! S-So wet!" I comment.

"You're t-too fucking hot..." He exults, stuffing his head in the crook of my neck.

"Ah! Hah! Aaah! Ahhh~!" I scream my moans out, riding the high of the unbearable pleasure.

I can't anymore!

I tremble, grasping the handle tightly. My back arches and eyes dilate.

"Sas- Sasuke!!!" I clamor, all the heat pulsing rashly in my body.

I feel my orgasm to amplify to an extreme, my core scorching with lust. I exert an incomparable amount of energy, my eyes rolling back to my head.

I flop down on the leather seat, exhausted and breathless. What was that...?! I'm so tired, I can't move.

"Heh. Was I that good?" Sasuke claims in an amused tone.

I look back at him tiredly, "W-What?"

"You had a dry orgasm." He can't hide his pleased smirk when he tells me.

I don't know what that is, but his facial expression definitely clues me in.

Sasuke notices my confused face, "It's when you don't cum during an orgasm. It means it felt reaaaaally good."

You've got to be kidding me!

*Knock, knock!*

Sasuke and I both whip our heads toward the window. Oh shit. We take a moment to process the situation before scrambling around to sit normally. Sasuke jumps off me, sitting onto the driver's seat and putting a random shirt on his lap that he had in the backseat to cover up his boner.

I fix the chair so that it sits up, smoothing down my sweater, and putting up my hoodie. I tighten the strings to conceal the singular bite on my collar bone and put on my seat belt. At the same time, trying to compose my blush and panting.

Is it impossible for us not to get interrupted somehow?!

Sasuke clears his throat and presses the window button, the tinted glass slowly lowering down. My mother's red hair is revealed first, more of her pretty features uncovering as the window descends.

"M-Mrs. Namikaze..." Sasuke greets nervously, "Good morning. How have you been today?"

She smiles brightly, "A good morning to you too, Sasuke! I'm doing very well, thank you."

My mother glances at me and I flinch, twiddling with my sweatshirt strings restlessly.

She brushes off my demeanor and looks back at Sasuke, "I was wondering why you both haven't left the driveway yet. Aren't you going to be late for work?"

"Our shift doesn't start till 10 AM, so we were waiting in here until then..." Sasuke explains.

"Really? You could've told me sooner! I would've invited you inside for breakfast!" She pouts.

"That's very kind of you, Mrs. Namikaze. But we were just about to get going now."

"My my, how many times do I have to say it? Just call me Kushina! Maybe next time you can join us for dinner."

"I would enjoy that very much, Mrs. Namikaze." Sasuke replies, "Have a good day."

"You too!" She laughs, walking back to our house.

Sasuke rolls the window back up, completely silent. He looks over at me, smirking.

My face flusters darkly, "S-Start driving, idiot! W-We're gonna b-be late!"

He starts the ignition with his stupidly handsome face, pulling out of the driveway and driving onto the road.

I coil up into a ball on the seat, putting my sweater over my knees and wallowing in embarrassment. We almost got caught doing something dirty! My mother is probably so suspicious of us now!

I can't believe we did that in the car! We were both so horny! I knew that I wanted to be intimate with Sasuke but not to that extent! We were acting like animals! Like if we'd haven't had sex in years or something! It's only been a week! What's wrong with us?! What's wrong with me?!

Sasuke's always like that... but me...

I had a dry orgasm, for crying out loud! I didn't even know what it was until now! Sasuke definitely won't let me hear the end of that! I'm doomed!

"Naruto?"

"Y-Yes?" I perk up, lifting my heads from my knees to peek at Sasuke. 

"I have to speak to you about something." He says seriously.

Huh? He's rather solemn all of a sudden.

"W-What?"

"I told you about it last week. My father is coming to town today briefly. He's spending the entirety of the morning with my mother and the afternoon for me." Sasuke states, staring at the road ahead of him.

"O-Oh right. You did say something about that. What was the issue with that again?" I question.

Sasuke audibly swallows, "He wants to meet my 'girlfriend' for dinner this afternoon."

Oh my goodness! I can't believe that I've forgotten! Sasuke told me about this last week but we weren't able to speak further upon it because Hinata called!

I sit up, "What are you going to do?!"

He sighs, "There's a few options."

"I could find a girl on short notice to pretend to be my girlfriend; it wouldn't be hard but would prefer staying away from it. Females are annoying and things will get complicated." He elaborates.

"Or maybe I could stall or cancel this occasion with my father. He wouldn't be too happy about it and most likely assume that I was lying about the girlfriend. Thus, he'd go back to setting me up with girls from rich families. Communication isn't the best in our family, so talking him out of it wouldn't work."

I don't like either of those options. Have we been pushed into a corner that we can't crawl out of?

"And, there's this last option that you won't like at all." Sasuke finishes.

"How so? What does it involve?" I know he said I wouldn't like it, and Sasuke knows me well, but anything is worth a shot in these circumstances.

He falters, "...You could go as my girlfriend..."

What?!

"What do you mean?! Are you going to come out to your father!?"

"No. Nothing like that." He simply says.

"Then what? I don't understand!" I express.

"Crossdressing."

"Huh?! That's ridiculous! You want me to dress like a girl?!" I shrill in doubt.

"I told you that you wouldn't like it," Sasuke mutters.

"It's impossible! I can't pretend to be a girl! I'm a guy! I don't know the first thing about girls nonetheless act like one for an entire night without practice!"

"You don't have to. I was just telling you all the possible options." He taps the steering wheel.

Damnit! We're screwed! Why does life gotta be so cruel to us?!

I cross my arms, "Hypothetically, if we were to go with the third plan, how would I even manage to get girl clothes in the first place? I don't have any money to spare."

We have no choice. I'll just have to suck up my pride and put on a skirt with my head held high.

"You have that one girl as a friend. You could as her. What's her name?" Sasuke asks, "Hima? Or was it Hina? Like Asahina? Or...?"

"Hinata?" I raise an eyebrow at him.

Did he forget her name?!

"Yeah, her. The one that dates the cretin that beat you up. You can ask her for help."

This'll actually work... I was really hoping that it wouldn't.

"Ugh! Fine! I'll dress up like a stupid girl and go to that stupid dinner with you!" I declare with the mannerisms of a toddler.

"Really?" He seems surprised by my choice, lifting his eyebrows.

"We have no choice! I don't want things to become complicated with your father. He's powerful, like my father. We can't afford him finding out about our relationship."

"Wow. That's rather mature of you, Naruto. I didn't think you'd agree that easily. I thought I was going to have to beg and grovel on my knees at the very least." He tells me, stopping at a red light.

Really?! I want to see him grovel!

"Y-You can still do that, ya know," I mumble with a faint blush.

"Nah. That's more your style."

He has a lotta nerve to imply that!

"B-Baka!" I punch his arm.

***

"N-Naruto-kun?!" Hinata opens her front door, shocked by my arrival.

"Hey, Hinata. How's it going?" I greet casually.

Glittery tears gather in her eyes, extending her arms out and tackling me into her hug.

"Oof!" I voice out at her force.

"I'm so g-glad you're okay! I thought for sure that you weren't c-coming back to see me ever again! I-I'm so sorry for what happened with K-Kiba! I feel awful! It's all m-my fault!" She blubbers out, retracting from the hug to look at me, "I'm sorry! D-Did that hurt?! Are you still h-hurt?! I-I wasn't thinking!"

"Calm down, Hinata!" I laugh, "It's okay! I'm fine, just a little sore! And I'm not mad at you at all! It was all a misunderstanding! Besides, I'm feeling pretty good after a full week break!"

She smiles through her tears, "T-That's great to hear, Naruto-kun!"

Hinata turns around and opens the door for me, allowing me inside her home. I take off my shoes before entering, looking around her house as we walk. I've only been here a few times. The Hygua's don't appreciate boys near their daughter. But they eventually realized that I meant no harm, so I'm able to visit in my leisure sometimes.

"Who's inside your home right now?" I ask her.

"M-My father and mother aren't here at the moment. B-But my younger sister is in her room d-doing summer school work." She clarifies, guiding me around the house.

"If you don't mind me asking, how's Kiba doing?" I instigate.

She tucks some of her silky black hair behind her ear, "H-He hasn't left his home since that d-day. I've visited him yesterday, b-but he wasn't in the m-mood to talk with me."

"Oh. That's... unfortunate." I sorrow.

"Y-Yes, indeed, it is. Sasuke-kun has even attempted to s-speak to him but with no luck. Though I d-don't think Kiba would've answered d-death threats anyway..."

Sasuke and I are going to have a long talk about that later.

"I was hoping that Kiba and I would've been able to remain friends despite this event. But it doesn't seem like that'll happen anytime soon." I conclude, disappointed.

"H-He'll come around! I'm sure of i-it! He's just guilty about w-what he did to you. Kiba will have to c-come out of his house since we have school n-next week anyway! So please, d-don't worry Naruto-kun!" She reassures me.

"I guess you're right." I smile, "How are you feeling about it? He's still marrying you, right?"

"I-I think so. He w-wouldn't let me in his h-house if he hated m-me..." Hinata mumbles.

"That's a relief. At least he isn't blocking everyone out."

"Y-Yeah." She agrees, stopping in front of a room door.

"Y-You can come inside m-my room if you'd l-like..." She invites me, opening the door to her purple bedroom.

Good thing Sasuke isn't here, he doesn't like me going into people's rooms. Especially girls. I think he's getting ready to go out for dinner with his father.

Which means I better hurry up and ask Hinata to help me before the date-time. I don't want to be late for my first impression.

Ugh. I hate this.

"Sure!" I walk inside, sitting on her purple bed immediately.

Hinata follows, sitting next to me, "Naruto-kun? I-Is something bugging you?"

I tap my two fingers together, "Well, I'm kinda in a pickle right now."

"What's t-the situation?"

I'm just going to go ahead and say it. Like ripping the bandage off and cutting to the chase.

"Can you help me crossdress... please?" I ask with zero confidence in my words.

"C-Crossdressing? You w-want to dress like a girl?" She blinks a few times, "I mean, I-I didn't know you were into that t-type of thing, Naruto-kun. B-But I'll help you."

"I'm not into that, I swear!" I blurt out, "Sasuke is forcing me to!"

Not that there's anything wrong with that! I just don't think I could pull it off personally.

Hinata's pale cheeks gain a light pink color, "Oh. I-I didn't know he was into that e-either."

She thinks it's a kinky sex thing!

"I-It's nothing like that! I have to pretend to be a girl to meet Sasuke's father! I don't want to, but if it keeps us from getting caught I have no other choice." I insist.

She giggles, "I-I get it now! My my, what a predicament!"

"Definitely! That's why I need your help! I don't have any female clothes nor do I even know how to act like one in the first place. Can you please help me with this?" I request.

"Of course, Naruto-kun!"

This better work for the dinner or I'm gonna be pissed. Sasuke told me that I already have a body that could pass as a female. 'Petite and dainty' he described me as, then I punched him.

I'm not petite nor am I dainty! My physique is strong and manly! I would make a horrible looking girl!

"Oh my gosh! Y-You're so pretty!" Hinata gushes, clapping excitedly.

I groan loudly, looking at my reflection in the mirror.

"I didn't think it w-would work so well! B-But you have a p-petite body!" She continues to praise my appearance, "W-With those bras, you l-look like a very p-pretty girl!"

"You think so?" I grumble, glaring at the mirror.

"Yes! Y-You make a prettier girl t-than I do!"

"But I have short hair." I nitpick.

"P-Plenty of girls do!" She counters.

"But my voice is masculine." I try to find reasons to back out of this.

"I-I know some girls who have a d-deeper voice than you!" Hinata debunks that one too.

"But what about my privates?"

"It's not visible through the skirt. Unless you wanna tuck it." She says that without her stutter, probably just to mock me!

"...But... what about...?" My sentence trails off when I can't find another excuse.

"See? N-Nothing to worry about, N-Naruto-kun- or- should I say Naruko!"

Naruko?! Am I changing my entire identity?!

"I bet everyone will be able to tell that I'm a boy." I retort, crossing my arms.

Hinata laughs, "L-Let's see then!"

"Hanabi!" She calls out for her sister, "C-Come here, please!"

A few moments pass and the door swings open. Hanabi, Hinata's younger sister, steps into the room. This is ridiculous. There's no way it'll work since Hanabi already knows me.

"Hey, sis. Who's that?"

I slap my forehead.

"S-She's my friend, Naruko!" Hinata 'introduces' me.

Hanabi looks up at me, a long strand of her hair covering her face, "Hi, Naruko. I'm Hanabi. I like your dress."

I lower on my knees to speak to her, "T-Thank you, Hanabi. It's nice to meet you."

"You're really pretty." She says in her adorable child voice.

My face grows hot, "U-Um... T-Thank you..."

Even a child thinks so?!

"T-There you have it, Naruko! Y-Your disguise is foolproof!" Hinata cheers triumphantly.

Damnit! I really do look like a girl, don't I?!

I rise onto my feet, the shoes Hinata forced me to wear wobbling my stance.

"I-I'm going to use the bathroom." I excuse myself, waddling over to the bathroom.

I close the door behind me, locking it and breathing a heavy sigh. I look in the large mirror and lean on the marble sink.

"I shaved my legs for this." I snarl at myself.

I step back and examine my appearance.

Hinata had picked an outfit from her closet that didn't fit her and put it on me. It was very generous of her to lend me her clothes but I can't say that I like how it looks on me.

I am wearing an orange skirt with a black trim that cuts off at mid-thigh and a tight orange crop top that reveals too much. She also gave me one of her training bras that she wore as a kid for a little padding.

There's makeup on me too. She used the excuse: 'W-We have to neutralize that p-pink swollen cheek somehow.' But she went overboard. I'm pretty sure you don't need eyeliner to do that or whatever else she put on my face. In fact, adding more blush to my cheek was exactly what not to do. Yet, here I am with pink lip gloss and rosy cheeks, looking like one of those fashion dolls you find in stores.

I look down at my skirt and lift it, laced underwear suiting my crotch. Humiliation. Hinata said that she had bought this underwear for herself to impress a certain someone but never ended up wearing it. I needed underwear to wear underneath this skirt that wasn't baggy like the ones I had, so this is what I'm stuck with. At least no one will see it...

Sasuke's probably going to make fun of me! I'll punch him if he even says one snide remark!

My phone rings in my skirt pocket. I take it out and check the caller. Speak of the devil.

I put the phone to my ear, "Hello?"

"Naruto? Hey." Sasuke says on the other line, "My father and I just arrived at the restaurant. You coming?"

I sigh, "Unfortunately, yes. I'll be leaving to go soon."

"You know where it is, right?"

It's actually out of town; a ten-minute bike ride away. Hinata is going to take me on her two-seater bike.

"Yup!" I nod as if he could see me, "Oh! And call me Naruko. Hinata came up with it."

"Naruko..." He says the name, "Okay, I got it."

"A-And... don't bully me for wearing a skirt!" I warn him.

"You're wearing a skirt?" I can tell he's smirking when he says that, "Hot."

"Shut up!" I scold him, "You better not pull any of that perverted crap when I get over there!"

"No promises~"

"I'm hanging up now!" I yell at him, ending the call with a click of a button.

I put my phone back in my pocket, scowling at the thought of meeting up with Sasuke and his father.

I toddle over to the bathroom door, opening it slowly and making my way to Hinata. I'm going to have to learn how to walk in these shoes. They're two sizes smaller than my feet and it's cutting my circulation with every step.

Beauty is pain. I think Sakura told me that once.

"I'm ready to go now, Hinata." I alert her, staggering in place.

She jumps giddily, "Yay! I-I'm so excited for you!"

I laugh, rubbing the back of my head, "Me too, I guess..."

Hinata swiftly hurries to her wardrobe, opening the drawers and pulling out a little box. I manage to walk over to her side, watching over her shoulder in curiosity.

"Whatcha doing?" I ask in a melodic tone.

"P-Picking out some accessories." She reveals, digging through the small purple box with her manicured nails.

"Found them!" She exclaims, pulling out a few items from the box.

She turns around and places a necklace around my neck. The necklace was beautiful, an orange swirl charm at the end of the golden chain. Hinata brings out matching earrings, putting them in the holes on my ears. I went through a bit of a phase in middle school and got my ears pierced during it. Sasuke and I weren't a couple yet, but I could tell he liked it when I wore earrings.

Lastly, she tops my head with a headband placed in the middle of my spiky blond hair. A simple black one but she claims that it pulls the whole look together. I can only shrug because I don't know anything about fashion.

"You're r-ready!" She brightens, hooking her arm with mine and pulling me along with her.

"I-I'm leaving with Naruko for a bit Hanabi!" She shouts in the large house, her voice echoing, "I-I'll be back! Love y-ya!"

Hinata pulls me with her to the front door and Hanabi's little voice echoes back right before we leave, "Okay! Have a good time! Come visit us again, Naruko!"

Yeah, that's not happening. This is hopefully the last time I'll ever crossdress. I hope she'll settle for plain old Naruto.

We leave the house, slamming the door shut with my foot. Hinata brings me around to the side of her house where her purple bike is parked. She gets on first, placing her heels on the pedals.

I climb on afterward, sitting on the seat behind and holding onto the handlebars. My sore soles rest on the backpedals and Hinata pushes us forward with her foot as a head start.

We begin to pull out of her driveway, both pedaling together in unison. Hinata and I talk the way there like two carefree girls. Hey, this isn't too bad! I can act like a girl, I think.

She tells me about basic female mannerisms, like not opening your legs or to smile frequently. Just some relative advice to make a good impression of Sasuke's father. But I think that part will be a piece of cake. I'm already very poised and mannered, as per my parents drilling it into my mind as a child. The only challenge is to come off as a girl, but I don't know what that entails.

The ten minutes go by in a flash, Hinata and I already entering the block of the destination. We're both a giggling mess at this point, laughing over random silly things. Spending these few hours with Hinata wasn't as bad as I thought it would be! She's a nice person to get along with!

Sasuke texts me, asking when I'll turn up. I text him that I'm moments away from arriving and go back to talking.

"Hahaha!" I laugh heartily, "Thanks for today, Hinata! I really owe you one!"

"Aww! It's not a p-problem at all Naruto-kun! It was fun to d-dress you up anyway! You're like a pretty d-doll!" She enthuses.

We both turn the corner, passing many bustling people walking in town. I suddenly get really nervous, squeezing the rubber handlebars with all my might. Here goes. This will be the biggest lie I've ever attempted. I really don't like to lie because I can never pull it off.

Let's hope that's not the case for today!

I spot the restaurant and we stop right in front of it. The place looks really fancy and high profile, contrasting my own expectations. This only makes things more intimidating!

I get off the bike, making sure to slide off the seat with 'lady-like dignity'.

"Bye, Hinata! Thanks again!" I thank her with a minor curtsy.

"D-Don't thank me! That's what f-friends are for! G-Good luck, and have a nice t-time!" Hinata acclaims.

I nod enthusiastically, waving at her as she pedals away. I let out a drawn-out breath and hype myself up before turning around to face the restaurant. It's fine! I'm going to be fine! Sasuke's here too and he's got my back! Nothing to worry about! I just have to act normal, like my usual self.

Right away, I notice my idiot boyfriend in a fleece jacket standing next to an older man in the distance. That must be his father! Did they just see that entire exchange with Hinata?!

I puff out another quick gust of air, walking over to them with a bright smile. I hope I don't look like an idiot right now.

Sasuke shifts in place as I approach, probably just as nervous as me. His face is also really pink. Does he have a sweating reaction or something when he's nervous?

I stop right in front of them both, staring up at the two tall men in front of me.

My heart beats out of my chest and who I assume is Sasuke's father, speaks up, "You must be my boy's girlfriend!"

He thinks I'm a girl! That's a good start!

"Yes! I am Naruko! Nice to meet ya!" I stick out my hand for a handshake.

He takes my hand and kisses the top of it politely. I fluster at the unexpected action, my fingers trembling once I retract my hand. I forgot that girls get kisses on the hands rather than hearty handshakes.

"It's very nice to meet you, young lady. You may call me Fugaku." Sasuke's father acquaints with me.

He casts Sasuke a look of expectancy, cocking an eyebrow.

I glance at Sasuke as well, "Good afternoon, Sasuke."

I curtsy in front of him, trying to remain calm under his father's watchful eye.

Sasuke must be letting the nerves get to him because his pale skin has gotten redder and he seems to be in a daze.

"...Good afternoon, Naruko. You look dashing tonight." He snaps out of his trance.

"Thank you!" My grin widens.

It's going to be along night...

Fun fact about me: I am a hopeless romantic. But that noticeable fact has been reflected in my writing already! I can't help it; I just love my cheesy things!

Oh! And in the next chapter, be prepared for a change in POV. That's right! It's Sasuke's time to shine now! It's not permanent but just a little change every now and then to spice things up!

That's enough of my rambles for today! I hope you enjoyed reading it, cuz I sure enjoyed writing it!

~ Author-chan ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 168 4
1.) This is not cannon. 2.) SPOILERS!! 3.) Remember the trend in my stories: If you see a ⚜ symbol at the end of the chapter title, IT'S SMUT. Here's...
33K 978 17
Naruto believes he loves Hinata with all his heart... Until a certain someone comes along. Now, he's not happy with Hinata. He wants the one he can't...
111K 2.5K 35
Sasuke, son of the head of the police and one of the smartest detectives there are, is assigned to track down an escaped convict by the name of Narut...
1.6K 36 2
TOP NARUTO | BOTTOM SASUKE | NARUSASU | DETAILED SMUT | YAOI ONE SHOT | MODERN AU ............. Naruto gave his trademark smile, his biceps flexing l...