๐—ช๐—”๐—ฅ -๐—™๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—–๐—˜-

By ceeriuss

"i do it for them." in which satis wakamiya enlists in the fire force. (lowercase intended) (shinra k. x poc... More

playlist
"๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜€! ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜!"
๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ: ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š: ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ค๐™ ๐™ž๐™š ๐™›๐™ž๐™ง๐™š ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ก๐™™๐™ž๐™š๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ข๐™š๐™จ
๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง: ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™›๐™–๐™ข๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ
"๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜€! ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜!"(updated)
๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š: ๐™ซ๐™จ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ 5
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ: ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™œ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ 1!
"๐™ž ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™ค ๐™›๐™ž๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ!"
๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ: ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ซ๐™จ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ ๐™ ๐™–
"๐™จ-๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง.."
๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ: ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ ๐™–
๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ: ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ž๐™–๐™ก ๐™›๐™ž๐™ง๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™˜๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ 7!
"๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก๐™  ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง?"
๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ: ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ซ๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™–
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ซ๐™š: ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฅ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก๐™ 
in terms of pillars and future book two
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ: ๐™ซ๐™ช๐™ก๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐™จ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™
๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ: ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
"๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ก๐™–๐™™๐™ฎ, ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช?"
๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ: ๐™– ๐™˜๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ฅ
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ: ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™›๐™š
๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ: ๐™ ๐™ง๐™ž๐™– & ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™ซ๐™จ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ง๐™–
๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ: ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ซ๐™ค๐™ž๐™˜๐™š ๐™ง๐™š๐™˜๐™ค๐™ง๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ
๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ๐™ช๐™š: ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ, ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™จ!
1.1k reads special: ms. irys' face reveal!

๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š: ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ง๐™š๐™˜๐™ง๐™ช๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™จ

3.5K 79 21
By ceeriuss

(play this song for satis' entrance)

"alright, i'm off." a white haired girl said, opening the door. before she could take one step out, a body bumped into her. she blinked and looked down, seeing child hugging her waist.

"don't go, titi!" the child exclaimed sniffling. the girl sighed, kneeling down to the child's height. "i gotta go, nana." she said softly, giving the child a small smile. "otherwise, all that training i went through would be for nothing." she finished, patting her head. 

"or you can just stay here and protect us..." another voice muttered, catching the older girl's attention. at the bottom of the steps stood a boy no older than 14. the white haired girl sighed again. "no can do, donny." she said, standing up. "i wanna help everyone." she said. the boy stared at her as he walked up to her. "you're staying." he said demandingly. the girl sighed again, this time out of frustration. 

"adonis, i said no." 

"you think i-"

"adonis." another voice spoke, catching his attention. he looked over to his right to see an elderly woman. the woman sighed, walking over to everyone. "let your big sister go." she said, gray eyes looking over at the white haired girl. "she worked hard to get to where she's at." she stated. the young woman smiled softly at her grandmother. "thanks grandma." she said, tears forming at the corner of her eyes. the older woman chuckled, walking over to her eldest grandchild. 

"what happened to you not crying on the first day?"

"i'm gonna miss y'all.." the young woman muttered, wiping her eyes. her grandmother chuckled, putting a hand on her shoulder. "satis, look at me." she said. the white haired girl slowly looked up at her grandmother. 

"the company is not that far from us." she said. "if you ever feel homesick, you can always come visit, okay?" she asked. satis sighed and nodded. "okay." she said. her gray eyes wandered over to her younger siblings, both wearing sad expressions on their faces. she took a deep breath.

"adonis, nana." she said, getting their attention. both of the kids looked at their older sister. "be good in school." she said. "and don't cause granny too much trouble, got it?" she asked, placing a hand on her hip. the twins nodded. the young woman nodded, turning back around. "i love you guys." she said, taking a step out the door. 

"we love you too, satis." she heard her grandmother say before closing the door. the white haired girl took another deep breath as the looked back at the house. she smiled sadly before shaking her head. "no going back." she said to herself. "the special fire force awaits." she said, walking off.

-time skip-

"this is the place..." the white haired girl said, looking up at the cathedral in front of her. she frowned at the old building. "it's not in a modern facility?" she asked, tilting her head. her grays eyes looked down, placing a hand on her hip. "well, this a just a dump.." she muttered under her breath. she walked towards the door, raising a closed fist to knock on it.

"satis?" 

the afro japanese girl blinked, looking back at her owner of the voice that called her. there stood a black haired boy with red eyes and peach skin. he wore the uniform of the special fire force academy, just like her. only difference is that the bottom of his pants were completely burned off. she only knew one person who could mess up there clothes.

"shinra?" she asked, tilting her head. "they put you in the 8th, too?" she asked. the boy nodded. "together again, huh?" he said, giving her a small smile. "just like old times." he finished. the white haired girl nodded, getting ready to open her mouth. before she could utter a word, the cathedral door opened. a brown haired man with glasses peeked his head out of the door. 

"oh, shinra." he said, looking at the black haired boy. his brown eyes wandered towards the young woman. "and you're the other recruit, correct?" he asked. the white haired girl nodded, saluting him. " yes, sir." she said. the brown haired man nodded, opening the door wider for them. "come in."

the brown haired man walking to two recruits throughout the building. satis' gray eyes wandered around, frowning more and more after seeing the inside. 

'this place is-'

"you two think it's a dump?" the brown haired man asked as they kept walking. the woman felt sweat down her face. "n-no sir!" she heard shinra exclaim. she shakily shook her head. "not at all sir!" she added. satis' gray eyes met with shinra's red ones.

'he totally read our minds.'

-time skip-

the young woman walked out of the dressing room with her new uniform on. she stood next to the other recruit, saluting her new captain and lieutenant. "reporting in!" they both said simultaneously. the girl watched the black haired man in front of them finished a pull up. "oh, you two are here." he said, now looking at them while on the pull up bar.

"i'm captain of special fire force company 8, akitaru obi." he introduced with a smile on his face. satis deadpanned. 

"please stop training when you're introducing yourself, at least." the brown haired man said to the captain. the girl watched as obi looked over at the man. "oh, right." he said. the brown haired man sighed as obi hopped off the pull up bar.

"takehisa hinawa." he said, looking over at the new recruits. lieutenant of the ramshackle 8th." he introduced. the white haired girl stared at her lieutenant.

'oh but you can call this place a ram-'

"so, shinra..." the captain called out, gaining the white haired girl attention. she blinked and looked over at the black haired man. "about this resume photo...why are you smiling?" he asked the boy. the girl's eyes widened, forcing her to suppress her laughter.

"sir!" the black haired boy said. "i'm sorry about that." he apologized, looking at the captain. "when i get nervous, my face tightens up. i seem to have a tendency to smile." he explained. satis watched as her new captain walked over to him.

'if he triggers it, i will lose it.'

"huh?" obi asked, looking at the black haired boy. shinra's face began to sweat. "uh, i smile when i feel nervous. my whole face-" he paused, noticing his captain leaning towards him. he leaned back, red eyes looking over at satis. the white haired girl glanced over at him

'help me!' 

satis' gray eyes looked away from him. he squinted, noticing her struggle to keep a straight face.

'traitor!'

he noticed that his captain stared at him harder. he felt his mouth curl into a big awkward smile, causing obi to burst out laughing. the white haired girl stifled a laugh, immediately straight facing afterward. her gray eyes looked over at her friend.

'sorry, shin. but seeing you do that is way too funny.'

"sorry, sorry." the captain said, looking back at the black haired boy. "you're just so adorable." he said. "it must create a lot of misunderstandings, huh?" he asked. the black haired boy cleared his throat. "yes!" he said, nodding. "it's not like i'm making light of anyone." he said. the captain laughed again. 

"you two." obi starting, laughter dying down. "what was your motivation for joining the fire force?" he asked the recruits. both shinra and satis looked at each other. "you go first." the white haired girl said. she watched as her friend took a deep breath.

"sir!" he said, looking back at his captain. "i want to become a hero." he said confidently with a smile on his face. the man chuckled, brown eyes wandering over to the white haired girl. "and you?" he asked. the young woman sighed. "i want to be someone my younger siblings can look up to." she said simply, closing her eyes. the captain smiled at his new recruits. "heroic ideations and role models are fine and all, but fire soldiers are a team." the man said. "we have to make sure we put cooperation first." he stated. the brown haired man glanced over at the new male recruit.

"a hero, huh?" he asked. "from what i understand, you were called a devil, even at the the academy, over an incident that took place when you were a child." he said. hinawa looked over at the female recruit. "as for you satis, your peers nicknamed you 'sasa the creator'." he stated. "they speculated that you killed both your parents by creating fire bullets." he finished. the girl opened her eyes, gray orbs boring at the brown haired man.

"are you sure you two aren't delinquents with a bad reputation who becomes a fire soldier for a little credit?" he asked, brown eyes boring back at a pair of red and gray eyes. "...and expect to become heroes?" he finished. 

'i don't listen to what others have to say about the incident. i know exactly wh-'

"reporting in!" a voice exclaimed as the door opened. satis blinked, looking at the owner of the voice. in front of the new recruits stood two girls. one was a tall girl with black hair and violet eyes wearing the same uniform as them. the other was a blonde with blue eyes wearing a nun's outfit. the white haired girl hummed. 

'they must be the other members.' she thought. the girls walked up to them. "thanks for your help earlier." the blonde girl said, bowing in front of shinra. the black haired boy felt sweat dripping down his face. "n-not at all." he stuttered. satis heard him clear his throat. "any hero would do so!" he smiled. the white haired girl's eyes wandered over to the black haired girl, who swooned. " it really is fate!" she said dreamily. satis deadpanned, sweating. 

'she's one of those girls that is buff on the outside, but completely girly on the inside.'

"as our sister, and our loveable iris, violence does not become you." she said as the blonde girl continuously hit her. "isn't it nice and romantic?" she asked giddily. become anything else could happen, a snap from the lieutenant was heard, causing the girls to quiver out of fear. the white haired girl winced as she saw the girls quiver. 'he sure does have a way of inducing fear into others.' she thought, watching the black haired girl bent down in front her the black haired boy.

"i've adjusted the cuffs of your pants to go with your ability." she informed, looking back up at shinra. "is the length okay?" she asked, tucking some hair behind her ear. the boy blinked, looking down at her. "yes." he said. "thank you very-" he paused, looking at her eyes.

"that smells kinda nice." the white haired girl heard the captain say, mimicking shinra's voice. "is this the smell of a damp woman?" he teased. satis felt her face heat up, gray eyes wandering downward.

'he's like a dad trying to embarrass his son at school.'

"h-hey!" the black haired boy stuttered, looking back at his captain. "that's not what i was thinking that!" he exclaimed. in a flash, a clipboard flew across the room, hitting the chalkboard in the room. the white haired girl shivered, knowing who throw the clipboard to begin with. "captain obi, it's about that time." the brown haired lieutenant said. the black haired man nodded.

"alright!" he said, looking at the lieutenant.  "everyone's here, so let's get this started."

'how can he be so calm after he threw the damn clipboard?!'

"not even those of us here right now know when or who might happened to." he started, looking at all the members. "the terror that grips every person who lives on earth." he continued. "spontaneous human combustion." he finished. satis closed her gray eyes, preparing herself for the incoming explanation. 

"one day, it just started." her captain started. "out of the blue, people the world over began to catch fire." he continued. "these victims of combustion were labelled the first generation." he informed. "this generation, who lost all sense of self, and ran out of control until their lives were spent, were feared as 'infernals'." he said. "infernals would not cease their activity until their core where their hearts are were destroyed." he said, placing a hand on his hip. "or in other words, put to rest." he stated. "the special fire force's mission is to put infernals to rest and save the souls of both humans and infernals." he stated. 

"it is also our calling to solve the mystery and find the cause of human combustion." he paused, taking a deep breath. " and more than anything, to save humanity from the flame terror as soon as possible."

-later-

the white haired girl sighed, setting up the last family picture on her nightstand. her gray eyes glanced down at photo as she sat down on the bottom bunk. "daddy..." she murmured softly. 

-flashback-

a small satis ran through her parent's record shop in order to find him. 'please be okay...please..' she thought, sweating as fire around her grew hotter. she heard an agonizing scream come from upstairs. "daddy?!" she shouted as she headed for the stairs. her gray eyes widened, looking at the top of the steps. 

there stood an infernal with her dad not be seen nowhere in sight.

"d-daddy...?" she whispered, taking a step forward. the infernal roared, rolling down the stairs. satis jumped back, watching as the creature created more fire. "daddy, it's me!" she exclaimed, watching the infernal lurk towards her. "it's sati!" she yelled, stumbling down onto the floor. the infernal huffed, watching her slid back into as wall fearfully. "daddy you gotta listen to me! please!" she exclaimed, tears streaming down her face.

'...tis!'

the white haired girl's gray eyes widened, frantically looking around. "daddy, is that you?!" she shouted.

'satis!' the voice shouted again. 'princess, you gotta go!' 

"i'm not leaving until i know you're okay!" the young girl exclaimed. she heard a sniffle, causing her to frown. "daddy, what's wrong?"

'i'm too far gone, princess.' she heard the voice say. 'daddy's gonna have to leave you..'

"no, i'm gonna save you!" the young girl shouted, standing up. "i promise!" she yelled, stepping up to the infernal. she heard a chuckle. 'you really are my daughter.' he said softly. the white haired girl watched as the infernal roared out of anguish. the young girl trembled, feeling her body grow hotter. she closed her gray eyes, hyperventilating.

'princess, you're gonna have to kill me to release me from this prison.'

"but daddy-"

'please...' the voice said, fading away. 'i don't wanna hurt you or anyone else.' 

she opening her eyes, feeling a burning sensation from her hands. her gray eyes wandered to her hands, screaming immediately. her hands were covered in flames. before she could do anything about her hands, the infernal roared and hovered a hand towards her. without hesitation, she swiped her hand at the beast, causing more flames. the infernal hissed as her. 

"daddy!" 

she didn't hear his voice anymore.

"no!" she yelled out, tears streaming violently down her face. the infernal went towards her again to attack, making her swipe her hand again, making a wall of flames. "stay away!" she exclaimed, putting her hands in front of her. 

her vision turned black after that.

-end of flashback-

"daddy..." she muttered softly as tears ran down her face. her eyes looked back at her nightstand, glaring at the tiny glass bottle. 

'when i find the person that made you infernal, i'll make sure they pay.' 

her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the alarm. she hopped up from her bed and headed towards door. she opened up, only meeting maki's face.

"be ready in 30 seconds!"

"got it!" satis exclaimed, running out of her room.

-time skip-

"an infernal has appeared in taito-ku, torigoe district!" the black haired captain exclaimed, watching the soldiers walk in. "the site is a small factory." he informed. the white haired woman nodded, walking towards her locker. "the person who turned inferno is the factory manager's wife." obi continues. satis put on her quickly put her uniform bottoms on then her shirt. 

she glanced down at her coat, noticing the shortened sleeves.

'i forgot i requested shorter sleeves for the coat.' she thought, grabbing the coat and putting it on. "we'll work with squad 4 of the fire defense agency's ueno regional hq to put her to rest and to stamp things out." he explained. the white haired girl took one last look in the mirror.

'showtime, satis.'

"we're moving out!" obi exclaimed. "hurry and get in the matchbox!"

-at the site-

the white haired fire soldier watched as the flames grew wild in the factory. 'she's a wife...' she thought, looking down at the infernal's human husband. "sister." he said, kneeling in front of iris. "please...bring my wife to rest." he said. the blonde girl nodded, bowing slightly. "infernals are lost souls surrounded in flames." she started. "in the name of the great sol, i offer mercy." she said. the white haired girl looked back up at the factory.

"special fire force company 8, we're going in!" the captain exclaimed. "yes, sir!" the soldiers exclaimed. satis looked back at the husband last time.

'satis, what do you wanna be when you grow up?' a voice asked.

' fire soldier!' a little satis exclaimed, looking up at her kindergarten teacher. the woman looked at her. 'why a fire soldier?'

 'because there's no girls willing to get their hands dirty.'

-in the factory-

gray eyes scanned the fiery interior of the factory. "in there." she heard the captain say. "it's almost as if this wall of flames is refusing to let us in." the black haired woman said. iris nodded. "this place must have been very important to the wife." she stated. satis felt a tear stream down her face.

'daddy!'

'get a hold of yourself, sati!' the girl thought, shaking her head. 'you gotta fight!' 

"shinra, are you okay?" maki asked, causing the afro japanese girl to look down. her gray eyes widened. her friend was on the floor on his knees, staring at the flames. the white haired girl reached down and placed a hand on his shoulder, causing him to look at him.

"satis?"

"what happened to being a hero?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. "are you gonna chicken out?"

"remember, we're a team." the captain said. "if only of us is delayed, we're all delayed." he stated. "the luminous blue striped that ring around our bodies are the ties that bind friends together in the world of flame smoke." he continued. "never break them." he finished. 

"it's fine if you're scared, shinra." he heard satis say. "but don't run away because the fear." she finished. the white haired girl watched as her friend took a deep breath. "not a problem." he said with a smile on his face. 

"maki!" the lieutenant exclaimed. the black haired girl nodded, running towards the wall of flames. "securing a path!" she exclaimed. satis watched as maki move the flames aside, creating a path. her eyebrows furrowed as she watched the flames getting sucked in. she closed her eyes, blocking out all other noises.

"it's like the flames are being sucked in!"

"shinra!"

'there!'

the white haired girl turned around and created a circle with an arrow in the middle. she pointed at the arrow, stretching her left arm out, as if she was shooting an arrow with a bow. "bang." she whispered, releasing the fire arrow, only for it to disappear within a wall of flames. she sighed, sucking her teeth.

"she's obviously the type to keep fighting."

-flashback-

"didn't she kill both her parents?" a few voices whispered as the white haired girl walked through the halls of the special fire force academy. "i heard that she made fire bullets and shot both of them down. as if it were a sport." another voice whispered. satis' gray eyes wandered over to the group, watching them jolt up. "shit, she's heard us." one of the students said. the young girl blinked, automatically looking back down.

'i think...i think that was the day i had felt myself sink.'

"what brings you in today, ms. wakamiya?" a woman says as the white haired girl entered the room. the afro japanese girl's eyes looked away from the woman as she closed the door. 

"um..."

"here, have a seat." the woman said, gesturing towards the seat in front of her desk. satis nodded, walking towards the seat and sitting down. "what's seems to be the problem?" the woman asked, leaning forward. "um.." she started, fidgeting around in her seat. "i have this sinking feeling and i don't quite know what to do about it." she muttered. the woman nodded, taking note of what the young girl had said. "does this have anything thing to do with your parents?" she asked. satis paused to think about it.

"a little?" she said unsurely. "it's everyone here, saying that i killed them..." she muttered, looking down. "some are saying i did it for fun..." she muttered. the woman sighed, taking her glasses off. "but you didn't, right?" she asked the girl. satis shook her head, slowly looking up at the woman. "i didn't." she said. the woman gave her a small smile. "then ignore them." she said. "the only person that knows what happened you, satis." she stated. "rumors are just statements that aren't backed up with facts." she said, sitting back in her chair. 

"if you keep believing in what people say, then you're gonna keep sinking until you drown."

-end of flashback-

'and i don't ever want to feel myself drown.' the white haired girl thought, opening her eyes. she watched as the flames got sucked in again, revealing the infernal woman. satis took a deep breath.

" everyone prepare for battle!" she heard obi exclaim. the white haired girl nodded, looking back at the black haired boy, who had came to. "needed a power nap?" she teased. she watched him roll his eyes. 

"2110, now moving to put the infernal 'factory manager's wife' to rest!" the soldiers heard their captain say. "roger!" they all exclaimed. 

"shinra, satis, maki, and i will draw her attention." obi said. "one of you need to finish this operation in one shot!"

shinra took a step forward.

"right."

"got it."

satis watched as the infernal shot towards them.

"commence the operation!"

the lieutenant shot at the infernal as she ran towards them. the captain and maki used a combination of melee and physical attacks on her. satis' gray eyes followed the infernal's movements, hoping for an opening. 

"she's fast." the girl muttered, watching the infernal bounce around. her hands began to spark up. she formed another circle, this time with more arrows. "i'll use these as a diversion while you go in for the kill, got it?" she asked, looking over at shinra. the black haired boy looked back at her with a smirk.

"is the, sasa the creator, letting me take out the infernal?"

"shut the hell up before i take her out before you even do anything, you devil." 

the two recruits chuckled. satis watched as her friend took a step forward. "you ready?" he asked. the white haired girl nodded, taking a deep breath.

'there's daddy's rockstar!' her father shouted. 'you're gonna go big, i just know it!'

'your right, dad.' she thought, shooting the fire arrows. 'and i'm gonna make you proud.'

she watched as the black haired boy began to charge up his ability.

"sister, the prayer!"

"right!"

'you're a psychotic girl that creates nothing but disaster!'

the white haired girl smirked. 'oh, am i now?'

she watched as two of the three arrows missed the infernal. the third one hit her on her head. 

'on the money.'

"the flame is the soul's breath.."

'you killed your own parents! what's next, your little brother and sister?!'

satis rolled her eyes. 'haven't killed them and never will. and you all don't know the full story'

"the black soul is the soul's release."

the infernal readied an attack, making the white haired girl ready another arrow. "persistent, huh?" she muttered, shooting the arrow and watching it hit her arm. "hurry it up, kusakabe!"

"ashes thou wert and art. may thy soul..."

the afro japanese girl watched as her friend delivered the final blow to the core.

"return...to the great flame." she whispered, closing her eyes. 

-outside-

"sister.." the husband said, looking up at the blonde girl. "is my wife..?"

the blonde nodded. "your wife is safe." she stated. "she has returned to the great flame of fire." she continued. "shinra and satis put her to rest without suffering." she finished. the new recruits gasped as the man looked at the both of them. the afro japanese girl felt her face heat up, quickly looking down at the ground.

'geez, first time on the job and it's already nerve-wrecking.'

suddenly, there was a hand, grasping her hand

"thank you shinra, satis!" the man said. the young girl looked at him with wide eyes. "thank you!" he said again with teary eyes. satis felt her chest get tight.

'your really are my daughter.'

'damn right i am.' she thought, fighting back tears. 'and i'm gonna make you proud.'

_______________________

yes ma'am

i finally did the thing.

and I did that 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 5.5K 64
Suna Rintarou X Fem! Reader "Everything must come to an end, but my ending will always be with you." Disclaimer: I don't own Haikyuu, Furudate does...
3.9K 553 32
RAKEN FANFICTION there are those who must be protected. there are those who train to protect. "so your my guardian angel?" "no, i'm your shield." {s...
44.5K 1.5K 23
This takes place around the same time as the Durarara but after the main plot... I'm guessing it is an AU... Kaya Ryugamine, adopted sister of Mikad...
158 0 11
Does not follow story line cause I'm stupid. Somewhat AU where infernals are less common and they're in a normal school and all