Funny Begnnings|| Dwt

נכתב על ידי XxPoptartstarrxX

Feelings are stupid. Romance is dumb. Gaming and mac-n-cheese, now that's where it's at. Being the best at ga... עוד

1 Im always number one
2 sicky wicky
3 So like frienmies now?
5 Around the world
6 Living a Triple life
7 Yeah I Was In Orlando
8 FUCK IT Right?
9: 8 MoNtHs (edited)
10 Mr. Dream
11 A Riviraly for what
12 So like I love you but not really
13 Missed communication
14 ⚠ Oh Clay⚠ smut (rewrite)
15 No mistakes i think
16 I don't like you
17Christmas special.
18 Glued
19 if your happy im happy
20 Keeping Busy
21 Daily grind
22 Car Tingz
23 Bright lights and Gay bois
24 unscrew(cuts)
25 Last Day :D
26 ⚠Exclusive ⚠
27 Beep Beep bitch
28 Too many visits
29 Important issues
📸AUTHORS NOTES BELOW📸
A/N should I make a discord important
A/N ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY
A/N smut?
A/N
A/N IMPORTANT
A!N PLEASE READ I GOT A QUESTION
A/N ( check it out real quick)
A/N ( new book, schedule, smut tingz)
Discord (you can skip)
Hey you
we need more karl
READ THIS PLEASE
its my bday today!!
A/N im sorry you can skip
ACKEBFKD DB
you can skip
lifes really fucked rn
OML THANK YOU
Rest in peace Technoblade.

4 Paparazzi

16.3K 352 818
נכתב על ידי XxPoptartstarrxX

I was listening to the lady gaga song paparazzi and it made me wanna write so here we go

*your pov*

Dream-"heh big man" he chuckled

You- " what, huh"

Dream-"oh nothing it's just cute"

That's snapped something in me. It was a warm feeling tingling in my body. It wasn't good or bad.

What that feeling did do was making me think about if I and dream were together.

You-"no I can't do that"

Dream-"cant do what?"

You-"oh sorry I didn't realize I talked out loud." My cheeks flush

Dream-"oh oka-" I hear a door open " hey clay have you seen patches" a female voice comes through.

For some reason my brain stitches to 'wtf who's she' I quickly leave the discord and Minecraft getting upset.

"What's WRONG WITH ME" I scream out in frustration. I feel like I can't get ahold of my thoughts. I never feel like this I don't like it not at all. The fact that I just found out his name was clay wasn't helping either.

I push off my desk and turn in my chair immediately stopping from motion sickness.

You know what I'm not gonna let this buzz be wasted. I got up off my chair and went to my closet. I picked out a cute outfit.

(Pick one of these smexy outfits lol)

I then get my sunglasses and hat. I put on a black mask.

I then stumble over to my phone and grab it ordering a Uber. I then walk back downstairs and grab a water out of the fridge.

Gulping down the cold water my phone buzzes. I look at the contact seeing a number I'm not familiar with.

You-"he..l.l.o" I slur

Unknown- "hello is this the famous Ms. L/n, "

You-"um... Yes"

Unknown- "well this is the modeling agency that works with multiple gaming companies and streaming companies. We would like you to join us for a time being and model some promotional deals and gamers"

They talked too fast for me to understand all I heard was modeling and games.

You-"uh yeah sure" I regained some type of verbal knowledge

Unknown- "Okay great, let's talk tomorrow about when and where we'll be doing this talk to you soon Ms l/n (last name)."

You-"uh okie"

They hung up and I realized my buzz was fading. Lucky for me my Uber had arrived.

I left my house and locked the door I think. The Ubers waiting and I run-up to it sliding in. "Go to sams bar please," I ask leaning in between the two front seats.

"Sure thing ma'am." A man said and the car jolted forward.

I double-checked to see if my cap and sunglasses were still on. I didn't want no late-night Paparazzi attacking me.

The car stopped and I looked up seeing the neon bar lights shading over me. "Here we are," he said smiling I think. "Uh thanks," I say nervously and slide out of the car and walk up to the bar.

I walk in and go to the bar immediately asking for a drink...

I wake up in an unfamiliar bed. I pawn over to try to find my phone. Shit. I find it and check the time. 9 am I yawn before I have the realization that I'm in a different bed. I quickly check to see if I'm wearing clothes.

Yup, I'm good. I sit up and look around to see nothing familiar. Panic hits my senses.

Shit.shit.shit.shit. clothes or no clothes this is bad.

I stumble out of the warm bed and spot my shoes. I grab them and turn to see no one in the bed I was in. I then look around and see it doesn't look like a personal bedroom.

I creep to the door and open it quietly. I then start recognizing the house.

It's mine im a dumbass. I just went to bed in my guest bedroom. I smack my forehead and instantly regret it. My hangover no coming into realization.

I stumble down the stairs tearing my clothes that are now uncomfortable off.

Once I reach my kitchen I'm completely naked except for my underwear and bra. I got to my fridge and grab a yogurt and a water bottle. I eat my yogurt enjoying the breeze that's in my kitchen.

I finish my yogurt and chug my water. Not wanting to have to carry anything back up. But I then grab an apple that's on my counter anyway because the hunger in my stomach didn't dissolve yet.

I walk back upstairs and go into my bedroom. Plugging my phone up I go to my closet and grab a pair of sweats and a sweater. I finish getting dressed when my phone rings.

You-"hello," I say looking at the unknown number

Unknown- "hello Ms l/n this is the modeling agency CTTP the one you talked with last night" a professional voice comes through.

You-"Oh... Sure"

CTTP-"any way we have looked over our scheduling like we said we would and was wondering if you could come to the HQ today so we can tell you your first assignment."

You- "Uh Okay yeah when do you want me to head over." I agree still trying to figure out what I agreed to.

CTTP- "it would be better if you come in an hour along with your business information."

You-"Sure thing"

CTTP- "wonderful we're so excited to have you working with us see you soon."

You-"Bye"

I hung up and sighed. I then called up the company I was working with before and told them what was going on.

To my surprise, they said they knew and that they were partnered with the CTTP. I finished up all that and by then it was 30 minutes past 10 am.

I grumbled and went to my closet to pick a presentable outfit

I then did some light make up and brushed through my hair.
(for all my bald lovelies you can put on a wig if you perfer and for my baddies with a hijab you put it on after you do your hair.)

I snatched my phone off the charger and grabbed my keys off my desk.

I hopped downstairs and threw away the apple core I had been chewing on. I yeet myself through the door and get in my tesla driving to the place they gave me directions for.

I double-checked the text they sent me to make sure my directions were correct when I just remembered forgot my sunglasses and hat. I stop my car and see people outside the studio. Some already having one or two people photographing them.

It can't be that bad right if those people only have like 2 people trying to get photos.
I sigh with relief but it's short-lived when I open my door.

10 or more people with cameras attack me. Flashing and spewing with "give me a pose" phrases.

I quickly dash for the HQ door barely making it in. I turn back to see the Paparazzi stopped by security.

"Hello you must be Miss l/n, I'm Macy and I'll be your assistant while your working with us." I look to see a girl about my height but I'm taller because of my heels. "Hello, and I have my business information where do I go to talk to someone about it."

"Oh come with me you're gonna have a short chat with the head of the company and then we will get you ready." I nod and she leads me down a hallway.

"Here we are now just going in" I nod once again "thank you," I say but she was already speeding away. I turn to the door and push on it forgetting knocking was a thing."

"Hello Ms l/n, come in" a man in a Black suit with red accents and jet black hair welcomes me. His hazel eyes and soothing voice invite me too.

"Hello, you can just call me y/n please" I smile taking a seat in front of him. " No problem and call me Evan, I like to know my clients to know me" he smiles again.

I awkwardly put my business information on the table. "In a hurry?" He asks chuckling. "Oh.. Uh. No sorry, I ju-" I got cut off. "It's not a problem I'm just messing with you" I smile at his comforting tactic.

"Okay I just have a few questions and that's it. One are you okay with traveling and two are you comfortable with working with gamers and streamers as well as cosplaying them or modeling their brand" he says taking my information.

I think about it for a second laughing inside my head how funny it would be it I would dress up as what people think I am or as "technobabe". I started thinking of dream and what people thought he looked like. Then what I thought he looked like.

" actually yeah I'm very flexible in those aspects." I keep smiling. "Great now I know this is soon but we have a job and it's with a gamer we will be traveling to another state although," he said looking through my information and his. Smiling his hazel eyes lighting up.

"I'm down like I said I have time," I say picking at my nails. I don't usually pick at them when I get anxious or anything but it felt right.

"Okay well here's the information." Passing a packet to me he went back to talking. I started looking over the packet not hearing him.

"Y/n hello can you hear me" he snaps his fingers. "Oh uh yeah sorry can you repeat yourself please".

" yeah sure like I was saying we are going to be going to Florida and then you will be modeling with a rising gamer there" he stated again.

"Oh... Wait where in Florida" I started thinking about it. Dream lives in Florida but he hasn't shown his face last I recalled. So he wouldn't be doing this gig. This didn't help that I had already been thinking about him all day today. Yet My nerves started to calm down at my own reassurance.

"Oh, we're going to Orlando".

Welp that's just a coincidence right. Right?

:::::::::::::::!!!!!!::::::::::::::::!!!!!!!::::::::::::!!!!!!!!::::

Heyo my lovelies this is another chapter I thought it was spicy enough without being too much but I hoped you liked it and leave comments and stuff I like hearing your thoughts. Also sorry it's kinda shorttt

-_-pOp out

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.1M 25.6K 41
❝︎ No matter how many times your insecure self might think it, this was not a mistake, ❞︎ 𝘐𝘕 𝘞𝘏𝘐𝘊𝘏 A small streamer calls a large Youtuber a...
236K 7K 28
「 𝙳𝚢𝚜𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚊 」 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒖𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒆𝒅 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒔𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ D...
CalPal נכתב על ידי kiwi

ספרות חובבים

640K 21K 46
@CalPal: who the fuck is this dream bitch? I have a few choice words. @DreamWasTaken: @ me next time, yeah? I have arrived, I will take those choic...
130K 4K 55
Sometimes two people have to fall apart to realize how much they belong together. If I knew what time it was that night, would I have still met him...