๐•Ž๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•œ

Por atlantis1o1

* High school AU George and Clay only cross paths in there math class. Clay, the quarterback of the school's... Mรกs

โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•–
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ฝ๐•š๐•ง๐•–
A/N
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•Š๐•š๐•ฉ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•Š๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ผ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ
A/N Please Read
Final Update
Paper cuts and Aster (New Book)

โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐• 

2.3K 85 315
Por atlantis1o1

- George's POV -

It was around six when we decided to call it a night. I didn't have a ride home so I eventually worked up the courage to ask for a ride from Andrea.

"Hey Andrea?"

"What's up George?"

"If it's not too much trouble could you give me a ride home?"

"Oh um, Clay why don't you give George a ride home. I'm on the other side of town."

"Oh, um yeah I can give you a um ride George"

"Oh no it's fine i'll just wa-"

"Don't be silly Clay doesn't mind"

"Yeah I... I don't mind"

Perfect, I was going to be stuck alone in a car with Clay for at the very least fifteen minutes.

"Ok if you guys insist"

As Andrea got into her car she whispered something in Clay's ear. Oh boy did I just want to know what she could have possibly said. After Andrea pulled out of the driveway Clay motioned to his car.

"Wait um let me get that for you"

"I um, ok"

Clay ran over to the passenger side of his car and opened the door.

"Tada"

"Oh thank you"

I could tell that my cheeks were bright red. I pulled my hoodie over my head and climbed into the car. Clay softly shut the door behind me. For the first five minutes I faced the window so as to not let Clay see my red face. The only sound in the car coming from the radio.

(Song Lyrics)

"You know I really like hanging out with ya"

"Awe I like hanging out with you too"

"I think I really wanna kiss you"

"Wait really"

"Yeah but I don't wanna scare ya"

"Oh no it's cool"

Then out of nowhere Clay changed the station which played a familiar song I knew was called Sweater Weather. And again he changed the station. He kept this one which played WAP, this song was my least favorite out of the three but I would have to settle because there was no way I was going to say anything about it to Clay. Of course he had settled on WAP, he liked girls, which means he also liked their private part the song was singing about.

"Oh I never asked, where do you live?"

"536 Weston Drive"

"Thanks"

"No problem" 

                                                                              - Clay's POV -

I drove for about five minutes until I started to panic because I realized I was all alone with my crush. I hadn't realized until now that I could make a move.

"So George, do you have any hobbies?"

Really Clay, that's the best thing you could come up with.

"I um, I play Minecraft"

"Wait you play Minecraft?"

"Yeah, it's stupid I know but I find it to be really fun"

"It's not stupid. I play Minecraft too"

"No way, what's your in game name?"

"It's Dream"

"Why?"

"I'm not sure, my original name was DreamOn but I changed it to Dream a few years ago"

"That's cool, mines Georgenotfound"

"Oh like the 404 error screen"

"Ha yeah"

All of a sudden I felt a rush of butterflies. He was so cute when he got excited, it was so overwhelming.

"Do you wanna play with me sometime?"

"Are you any good?" George asked.

"You'll just have to find out"

The rest of the ride was filled with comfortable silence. I would consider today an accomplishment. I would be playing Minecraft with George sometime soon and I got Andrea, the love genius, to help me confess to George.

"Well, this one is my house"

I pulled into the driveway and looked up at the house. It wasn't as big as mine but nevertheless it was stunning. It had a homie look on the outside.

"Thanks for the ride"

"Anytime George"

"I guess i'll see you in school tomorrow"

"Yeah, wait George"

"Yeah Clay?"

"Do you wanna come to the football game to watch me play tomorrow?"

"I um, yeah that seems fun"

"Great see you there"

"See yah"

Right before George turned to walk away I quickly flashed him a smile and winked. Andrea had told me that I should, the whole ride I had been working up the courage to. It was dark out but for a quick second I thought I saw his face fill with red. I thought he might come closer and make a move but instead he turned around and walked inside. He probably didn't see or what if I made him uncomfortable.

                                                                        - George's POV -

Did Clay just wink at me? No George, he- he isn't gay. He would never like you. I probably just imagined it.

"George, time for dinner" called his mom.

"I'm not hungry"

"Alright"

That night I tried my best to sleep but my brain just wouldn't stop thinking about what had happened earlier.

                                                                  - The Next Morning -

I woke to the sound of my alarm going off. At first I completely forgot what had happened yesterday but as I neared the front entrance to the school I remembered our conversation about Minecraft, how Clay had opened the door for me, and how he may have even winked. No George, he has a girlfriend.

My first few periods went by quickly. The lunch bell rang so I headed off to the cafeteria. When I got there I quickly realized that Darryl and Zak were nowhere to be found.

I looked around for a minute or two until I got a message from snapchat. When I opened the app it showed that I had one new message from Andrea. I opened it to find a snap that read, "Hey George, I can see you looking for a place to sit. You can sit with me if you'd like". Andrea was making it very difficult to dislike her.

I decided it would be better to sit with Andrea then it would be to sit alone.

"Hey, Andrea"

"Hi George, you can sit wherever you want. I will warn you though that my friends will be joining us shortly"

"Okay"

I took a seat next to Andrea not wanting to sit between two people I didn't know.

"So, George. How has your day been?"

"Pretty good, how about you?"

"Mine day has been great"

"Good to hear. Oh um Andrea, I was just wondering, why are you being so nice to me? I'm a nerd"

"George just because i'm cool doesn't mean I can't be nice"

"I guess you're right"

"You're a great person George, I hope you know that"

"You are too"

Oh god was Andrea flirting with me. She better not have been because I have no clue how to let her down easily. (Just to be clear Andrea does not have a crush on George. She is also a genuinely nice person in and outside of this story. She is being nice to George not only because she knows Clay likes him but also because she is kind to everyone at the school.)

Eventually Tommy, Wilbur, Niki, Tubbo, Fundy, Eret, and Techno joined us at the table. They left one space open next to me and three spaces open next to Andrea. I decided I wasn't going to eat lunch right now because my stomach was aching from nerves.

The cafeteria doors swung open to reveal a familiar face. Clay, Karl, Nick, and Punz headed towards the table. Punz and Karl sat in two of the three open seats on Andrea's side. I was going to have to sit next to Nick. There wasn't anything wrong with him, but sometimes he could be crazy. To my surprise Clay sat himself down next to me. Which left Nick to sit next to Andrea. Since there were so many people sitting at the table me and Clay were practically touching. Our hips and legs were only centimeters apart. I sat there listening to their conversations about the football game happening tonight. Everyone threw in their thoughts besides me, Niki, and Clay.

Lunch ended pretty quickly. Clay had accidentally brushed my leg five times. Yes, I counted. He mumbled what sounded like the word sorry after each time we touched.

I hadn't seen Darryl or Zak the whole lunch. I wasn't too worried, Zak always made Darryl run off with him to secret places around the school's campus.

                                                                            - Clay's POV -

As I walked to my last class of the day I heard Andrea call my name from behind me.

"You're welcome Clay"

"For what?"

"I asked George to sit with me when I saw that he didn't have any friends to sit with"

"Andrea you are a genius"

"I know"

As we both giggled I accidentally blurted out the words.

"Where were his two best friends?"

"Geez Clay, stalker much?"

"NO!!!! I AM NOT A STALKER" I quietly shouted.

" Yeah right, you know who he eats lunch with everyday"

"So, doesn't everybody know who their crush hangs out with?"

"Fine you're off the hook on that one"

                                                                     - George's POV -

After the bell rang I ran to find Andrea. I had no ride home because I couldn't find Zak or Darryl around. The bus was always full in the afternoon so I couldn't ride it home. I finally found Andrea in the gym hallway.

"Oh, thank god I found you"

"Hey, George. Why are you out of breath?"

"I ran all the way from the other side of the school"

"Why?"

"I was wondering if you could give me a ride home? I can't ride the bus and I can't find my friends"

"Oh, George I have to go to cheerleading practice but Clay is going home. He is in the boy's locker room. I'm sure he'll give you a ride home."

"Oh okay, thanks anyway Andrea"

"Anytime, oh and George?"

"Yeah?"

"If you want I can pick you up on my way to the game tonight"

"That would be great, thanks Andrea"

I left Andrea to go find the boy's locker room. I wouldn't be doing this if I wasn't desperate.I finally found the door labeled the boy's locker room. It felt awkward to be going into a room filled with boys changing but luckily nobody in there would know I was gay. I pushed the door open with all my courage and headed inside. I looked through each row. I finally came across Clay. He was wearing nothing but boxers. What made the whole situation even more awkward was the fact that we were the only two people standing in this row of lockers. After a few seconds of standing there dumbfounded Clay looked directly at me. Wow was he gorgeous.

"Um George?"
"Sorry, I was um, coming to ask you if you could give me a ride home. I'm really desperate"

"Of course just give me a minute to get dressed"

I awkwardly stood there looking at the ground thinking about what I had just seen. Both our faces had turned bright red in the moment. Clay got dressed and grabbed his stuff.

"Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah, and sorry for earlier"

"No worries, it's not a big deal. If I didn't want to be seen I could've gone in the stalls"

"Oh ok"

We silently walked to Clay's car. The atmosphere was very awkward and tense.

                                                                  - Clay's POV -

I opened the door for George again. I wasn't sure if he would get the hint that I liked him but either way it was a kind thing to do.

"Are you still coming to the game tonight?"

"Yeah, I think my friends are gonna be there"

"Oh ok that's cool, could I meet them?"

"Um if you want to"

"I'd actually really like too"

We both had big smiles on our faces. Mine from being in the presence of George and because when he smiled I found that it became contagious.

As I pulled into George's driveway I had a grand idea.

"Hey George?"

"Yeah?"

"You should wear my spare jersey"

"Wha-what?"

"Well I mean Andrea can't wear it cause she has to wear her cheer uniform and I want someone to wear it"

"Oh, okay"

"You- you don't have to if it makes you uncomfortable, I just thought"

"Clay, i'd love to wear your jersey"

"Great let me get it from the trunk"

    Did George just say he'll wear my jersey. Oh my god I'm freaking out. Luckily I washed it last night and I may or may not have sprayed some of my cologne on it.

"Here you go" I said as I handed George my shirt.

"Thanks"

"See you in a few hours?"

"Yeah, good luck"

    George walked inside. I couldn't be more excited for tonight's game. I knew I was going to win because George would be there cheering me on. At this moment it didn't matter if he was only doing it as a friend, it felt absolutely amazing for him to be doing it in the first place. I headed home to get ready for the game. Andrea and I had made a simple plan that was going to play out tonight. Hopefully by the end of tonight George and I would be much closer to what I wanted us to be.

Hi, chapter three isn't written yet but I'll be writing and posting it as soon as I can. Have a good day/night <3.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

2.4K 120 18
A boy who used to steal for food turned knight, and a prince who wanted to change that fate. 6 years after since the two meet they find each other o...
1.1M 46.3K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
892K 41.2K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.1M 49.7K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC