Hey Freddie

By thyroids

You're a Slytherin, but your two best friends are none other than Fred and George Weasley from Gryffindor. Yo... More

Preface
Exposition
Sneaky
Knock on Wood
Operation Christmas Miracle
O.W.L.S
The World Cup
5 Galleon Bet
The Goblet
The First Shatter
The Ball
Second Task
Third Task
The Burrow
The Last Visit Home
Number Twelve Grimmauld Place
Welcoming Harry
The Order
The Newest Weasley Prefect
First Day of 7th Year
Umbridge
Quidditch Practice
In The Hogs Head
D.A
Snake Bite/Christmas Break
Fred and George's Escape
The Start of Our Lives
Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
Snowy Christmas at the Burrow
Camping
Ron's Poisoning
The First Battle
Seven Potters but One Husband
Joining the Death Eaters
First Week of The End
Harry's Escape
Unexpected Fruit
The Calm Before The Storm
The Battle of Hogwarts
Hey Freddie
Second Generation Twins
The Second First Year
New Beaters in the Family
Violin Lessons
New Beginnings
I still miss you
Forever
Love, Fred
New Fic!!!

Double Trouble

576 13 0
By thyroids

Hey Freddie,

It's been about two years since my last letter. Funny thing, the past two letters that I sent off with Honey got delivered somewhere, because she came back with no letter both times. I guess that means you are reading these. I'm writing to say that the twins are growing to be exactly like you and George. They spoke their first words a few months ago. They had just stolen cookies from the table, and when I was trying to explain to them why that was wrong, even though they don't really understand English yet, Fred said "double" and George quickly followed with "trouble". I got them their first broomsticks, they only lift them a few inches off the ground, but they're already zooming around the whole flat and the joke shop like little monkeys. George just let's them, and actually encourages their rowdy behaviour, even pulling pranks alongside them. I started work again, I'm an alchemist again. Shacklebolt is the new minister, and he's rather lenient on the hours I work, and he permits me to work from home. Your things are still scattered throughout the flat, and I like to pretend that you're still living with me. Sometimes I swear your things change position slightly. Is it you? Ah well, I see a lot more of Ron around these days. He now helps Fred around the joke shop. Well anyhow, I love you Freddie, and I can't wait to see you again someday.

-Y/n Weasley

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.4K 1K 53
Two redheads One love In good times and bad In health and sickness At least that's what they thought... a Fred Weasley love (and more) story 02/22...
532K 11.1K 71
Fred Weasley x F!Reader ----- When you stepped onto the Hogwarts Express for the first time, you had no idea that you were about to meet who would be...
5.9K 166 31
Your name is Y/n Potter. You are Harry's Twin sister and you are the girl who lived. You were with Harry, the boy who lived, when Voldy attacked and...
Wicked By lexi

Fanfiction

34.8K 775 36
A Fred Weasley x Y/N Fanfiction You're the 'And' in Fred and George, the 'Managed' to their 'Mischief' but what happens when life moves on, people g...