Homesick Love

By bluegirlkeira

A girl from Korea, moved to the states at the age of 10 moves back to her home city Seoul. She got accepted i... More

Prologue & Chapter 1.
Chapter Two.

Introduction

39 2 0
By bluegirlkeira

Name: Laya Kamidoi

Name In Korean: 라야 가미도

Age: 16

Birthday: September 23rd, 2004.

Ethnicity: African American, Brazilian, Korean.

Likes: Art, Music, and singing.

Dislikes: Toxic people, negativity

Personality: She's very bubbly and outgoing. She defends people who don't deserve to be treated badly. She has a very big heart.

Name: Lee Felix

Birth Name: Lee Yong Bok

Age: 17

Birthday: September 23rd, 2003.

Ethnicity: Korean

Likes: Music, dancing, shopping, traveling, beat boxing, winter, and autumn.

Dislikes: anything scary, being called his birth name.

Name: Han

Birth Name: Han Ji Sung.

Age: 17

Birthday: September 14, 2003.

Ethnicity: Korean.

Likes: Chocolate Cake, Cheesecake, winter, and rap music.

Name: Hyunjin

Birth Name: Hwang Hyun Jin.

Age: 17

Birthday: March 20th, 2003.

Ethnicity: Korean.

Likes: Dancing, reading books, playing sports, and Autumn.

Dislikes: onions, carrots, and eggplants.

Name: Bang Chan.

Birth Name: Christopher Bang.

Age: 17

Birthday: October 3rd, 2003.

Likes: sports, autumn, and playing piano.

Dislikes: Rude People, unorganized things.

Name: Guam Jandi.

Age: 18.

Birthday: June 26, 2002.

Ethnicity: Korean.

Likes: All types of food, having fun, drinking, fighting.

Dislikes: Traveling, rude people, school.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note!

Before I begin the story, I'll explain a little bit about how the story is going to be. Homesick Love is similar to the Live K-Series Boys Over Flowers. And I will be using four of the boys from the Korean band, Stray Kids. I'm not to sure if I will be adding the other four members just yet, but if I do it'll be good.

On another note, be aware that the four boys from Stray Kids are not actually like the characters in this story. It's just how the story line goes and it's how I want to portray them in my story.

I hope you enjoy my story Homesick Love!!!

- L

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 116 12
DAE is a Korean/Dutch solo idol under FNC Entertainment. She worked hard to make her debut but got thrown out of the final lineup. Three years later...
259K 12.7K 42
[ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ] -𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐱 Felix walks into his new school catching the eyes of everyone. He different from eveyone. "He isn't from around h...
65.8K 2.2K 24
a highschool student, Y/N, had finally come up to a decision to end her four years of crushing on her senior after being forced by her bestfriend. Th...
79K 1.8K 40
Eun is the daughter of one of the most feared mafia bosses of Seoul, Park Byung-ho. Her squad, the "Stray Kids" squad, is the one in charge of the mo...