Survive {Ellie X Male Reader}

De Ninneko7

Y/N L/N was a young boy who faced many challenges to survive in this hell hole. He was raised by a group who... Mai multe

Info
One Year Ago
Joel and Ellie
Meeting Bill
The School
Getting A Car
Hell City
Hell City Pt.2
Escape
The Sewers
Henry and Sam
Tommy
University of Eastern Colorado
All For A Med-kit
The Culprits
Revenge
Hospital
Lies
Guitar
Ellie's Birthday
Alone Together
Truth & Forgiveness
Dead Or Alive
Seattle
TV Station
Unexpected Surprise
Great Start
Scars
Confronting Nora
Aquarium
Aquarium Pt. 2
Abby
2 Years Later
California
Moving On
Thank You

Identity

4.7K 101 11
De Ninneko7

Y/N, Ellie, and Dina were catching their breathe.

Y/N: You two okay?

Ellie: Yeah.

Dina: We're good.

Y/N looks turns on his flashlight as he sees spores.

Y/N: Spores, put on your masks.

Y/N, Ellie, and Dina put on their gas masks. Ellie looked at Y/N.

Ellie: You wear a gas mask over your mask?

Y/N: Something wrong with that?

Ellie: No.

Y/N, Ellie, and Dina crawl through the pipe and they enter in a room.

Man 1: Anything?!

Woman 1: Negative! Keep looking!

Y/N: We gotta move.

Y/N, Ellie, and Dina go through the barred door.

Ellie: I hope there's a way through.

Dina: I thought they had us.

Ellie: I know.

Y/N, Ellie, and Dina walk down the stairs and they crouch through the debris. As Y/N squeezes through he sees a clicker. Ellie and Dina also squeeze through.

Y/N: Shhh... Clicker.

Y/N, Ellie, and Dina crawl out and they drop down into the train station.

Man 2: Masks on! Sweep through this entire station!

Y/N, Ellie, and Dina hide behind boxes. Y/N grabs a bottle and he looks to see the enemies were getting close. Y/N throws the bottle into the other room and the clickers start running out.

Woman 2: Oh, shit!

Y/N, Ellie, and Dina move quietly through as the enemies were getting killed by the clickers. Y/N, Ellie, and Dina quickly run through the tunnel. Y/N opens the back of the train car as Ellie and Dina run inside. Y/N quickly goes inside and he closes the door before a clicker got to them.

Ellie: Holy shit.

Dina: Why the fuck did you do that? You could've gotten us killed.

Y/N: Be glad that you're alive. If I didn't do that we would've gotten killed. Besides they made a good distraction.

Ellie: Let's just keep moving.

Y/N, Ellie, and Dina walk through the train.

Dina: *sighs* I'm really tired.

Ellie: Yeah, let's get out of here.

Y/N, Ellie, and Dina squeeze through the cracked open door.

Dina: Did you hear what they kept calling us?

Y/N: Scars?

Dina: I wonder if that's who made all those murals.

Ellie: And gutted all those Wolves.

Y/N: Wolves. That's what you call them?

Ellie: That is their group name.

Y/N: Yeah, well, I'm also guessing the Scars are also a group that we don't want to mess with.

Y/N, Ellie, and Dina crawl under the train but they could hear someone screaming and a explosion. Y/N, Ellie, and Dina run down the tunnel and they enter inside a room to see a body hanging outside of the window.

Y/N: What the hell?

Dina: Have you ever seen anything like this?

Ellie: Bloaters have acid spores... but that didn't sound like a bloater. Whatever the fuck they're fighting, we should let them kill each other.

Y/N takes a few staps back as he saw a ladder.

Y/N: Hey, there's a ladder. I'll boost you two up.

Y/N stands against the wall. Ellie goes up first as Y/N boosts her up. Dina goes up next.

Ellie: How are you going to get up?

Y/N runs up the wall and he grabs onto the ledge. Y/N pulls himself up.

Y/N: Like that.

Y/N looks at the ladder to see it was broken.

Y/N: Shit...

Ellie: Looks like we go through this door.

Dina opens the door as she checks inside to see it was clear. Y/N sees a vent on the wall.

Y/N: We can go through that vent.

Dina: Better than nothing.

Y/N, Ellie, and Dina crawl through the vent.

Wolf 1: Got another shambler! Just get out of here! Sal watch out!

Wolf 2: I got you! I got you! Fuck!

Wolf 1: No!

The shambler explodes as the Wolves were screaming to their death.

Ellie: Holy fuck...

Dina: I've never seen one of those.

Ellie: Me neither.

Y/N: Let's keep going or else we're going to end up like them.

Y/N, Ellie, and Dina continue to crawl through and they drop down into a room. Y/N could hear the shambler walking towards the room they were in. Y/N, Ellie, and Dina quickly hide against the wall and the shambler walks away. Y/N, Ellie, and Dina quietly walk out. Y/N sees a gated door. Y/N grabs onto the chain and he starts pulling it down as the gate starts to open.

Y/N: Go!

Ellie and Dina crawl through. Ellie slides a cart under it as Y/N quickly crawls through and the cart breaks and the door slams shut as the shambler was banging on the door.

Ellie: Fuck these assholes.

Y/N: You two good?

Dina: Yeah.

Ellie: I'm clean.

Y/N: All right. Let's go.

Dina: They called them shamblers right?

Ellie: Yeah. Where the fuck do shamblers come from anyway?

Y/N: We'll worry about that later.

Y/N, Ellie, and Dina walk into a room and Y/N opens the door to another hallway. They walk down the hallway to see a barrel blocking the door.

Y/N: It's going to get loud. You two ready?

Ellie and Dina both nodded. Y/N uses his strength as he pushes the barrel with the door. The barrel falls. Y/N, Ellie, and Dina quickly run as Y/N runs through door forcing it open. Ellie and Dina quickly close it as they put a metal bar between the door handles.

Ellie: Jeez, you're strong.

Y/N: *sighs* I hate shit like this.

Dina: Tell me about it.

Y/N turns around to see many trains destroyed.

Ellie: What the hell happened here?

Dina: I'm gonna say some kind of train crash.

Ellie: I wonder how long they kept these running during the Outbreak Days.

Y/N: Who knows. Maybe years.

Dina: I see some light up there.

Y/N, Ellie, and Dina climb onto the debris and they climb on top of the train. Y/N noticed Dina was kind of slow. Y/N, Ellie, and Dina drop down to the floor.

Ellie: Getting closer to the light.

Y/N: Time to boost the both of you.

Y/N stands against the train. Y/N boosts Ellie and Dina to the top of the train. Ellie and Dina push a box down and Y/N gets on the box and he climbs onto the train.

Ellie: We're almost out.

Y/N sees Dina catching her breathe.

Y/N: You okay?

Dina: Yeah, I'm fine... Let's just keep moving.

Y/N walks into the second half of the train and it suddenly starts moving.

Y/N: Shit!

Y/N ends up falling down onto the floor but the noise was too loud. Y/N gets up as an infected runs at Y/N but Y/N quickly put his arms at the infected's chest. The infected punches Y/N's gas mask but Ellie quickly comes and shoots the infected on the head.

Dina: Your mask!

Y/N: Fuck...

Ellie takes Y/N's mask off. Ellie takes her mask off and she gives it to Y/N.

Y/N: What are you doing?!

Ellie: Keep it on.

Y/N: No, you're going to die!

Ellie: I can't get infected!

Dina: Ellie, no!

Ellie: Stop! Listen to me! I can't get infected. I'm immune. I'm not coughing, do you see?

Y/N hears a group of infected.

Y/N: Fuck. Let's go!

Y/N, Ellie, and Dina run up the stairs. Y/N gets grabbed by the ankle as an infected was on top of him. Y/N grabs his knife and he stabs the infected on the head. Y/N gets up and he continues to run as he followed Ellie and Dina.

Ellie and Dina run to the right as they climb over the fence. Y/N does the same and he drops down onto the other side. The fence was holding the infected back but not for long. Y/N, Ellie, and Dina run through the gated door. But a clicker grabs onto Y/N's hoodie. Ellie shoots the clicker in the head and it lets go of Y/N. The clicker's body was keeping the gated doors in place. Y/N looks to see Dina on the ground.

Ellie: Dina.

Y/N: Lead the way. I'll carry her.

Ellie: Okay.

Ellie pulls out her pistol. Y/N carries Dina as the three of them walk outside.

Ellie: Hey, what do you say we rest in that theater?

Y/N: Yeah, let's go.

Y/N, Ellie, and Dina walk inside the theater. Ellie gets the door open as Y/N carries Dina inside. Y/N sets her down on the couch and Ellie blocks the door with the chair.

Ellie: You want to tell me what's going on with you?

Dina: What's going on with me? Ellie... we just saw you breathe spores.

Ellie: I told you. I'm immune.

Y/N: And a person like that exists?

Ellie: Only one...

Y/N: *sighs* Right...

Ellie: Maria, Tommy, Joel, and Y/N... are the only ones who know. Now you know...

Y/N's head started hurting after hearing his name. Y/N gets up and takes a few steps back.

Y/N: You two stay here... I'll check out the area.

Ellie: Okay...

Y/N walks away while holding his head. Y/N walks upstairs and he sees a door to his right. Y/N opens it and he walks inside. Y/N walks up the stairs to see a line leading outside.

Y/N's (thoughts): This place probably has electricity.

Y/N opens the window and he jumps out. Y/N climbs the ladder as it was raining outside. Y/N reaches the top and he goes into a little room to see a body and the power generator. Y/N pulls the cord three times and the power turns on.

Y/N climbs back down the ladder and he goes through the window. Y/N goes into the room to see a radio but it wasn't working. Y/N sees keys on the side and he grabs it.

Y/N's (thoughts): Probably opens the door downstairs.

Y/N exits the room and he walks back downstairs. Y/N looks to see Ellie comforting Dina. Y/N unlocks the door and he opens it and he walks inside. Y/N looks around to see it was clear. Y/N goes onto the stage and he goes through the curtain to not see any infected. Y/N sees a case opened with a guitar.

Y/N's (thoughts): A guitar...

Y/N grabs it and his head started hurting as he saw a vision. Y/N saw himself playing the guitar and singing it to a girl. The vision stops and Y/N takes the guitar and he sits on the stands.

Y/N's (thoughts): I feel like I remember how to play the guitar...

Y/N plays the guitar as he suddenly remembered something.

Y/N: If I ever were to lose you... I'd surely lose myself. Everything I have found clear. I've not found by myself. Try and sometimes you'll succeed. To make this man of me. All my stolen missing parts. I've no need for anymore. I believe. And I believe 'cause I can see. Our future days. Days of you and me...

Y/N stops playing.

Ellie: How do you know that song?

Y/N turns around to see Ellie.

Y/N: I don't know.

Y/N gets up and he gives Ellie the guitar and was about to leave but Ellie grabs his sleeve.

Ellie: I've also seen that mask too. That mask belongs to someone I know... and the moves that you did. I've only seen one person being able to do that... It's you isn't it, Y/N?

Y/N didn't answer. Ellie stands in front of Y/N and she grabs the mask. But Y/N grabs her wrist.

Ellie: Please...?

Y/N lets go and she removes the mask revealing Y/N's face.

Ellie: Why didn't you tell me?

Y/N: I'm sorry, Ellie. But the thing is I lost my memories...

Ellie: What are you talking about?

Y/N: When I got shot in the head. I woke up not knowing who I was. Until I read your letter. I was able to know my name. I came out here to find you. To get answers. And turns out I did. But I ended up knocking you out.

Ellie slaps Y/N.

Y/N: I deserve that.

Ellie hugs Y/N and he could hear her crying.

Ellie: I'm so glad you're okay...

Ellie continues to hug Y/N not letting him go. He then hugs her back.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

Infected De Logan Taylor

Ficțiune adolescenți

19.3K 1.2K 20
It wasn't bad enough that Ben was homeless. Having a dead family nearly killed him before. Until he learned to live alone on the docks and streets, s...
88.8K 3K 26
Alrighty, let's get this show on the road. I don't claim any rights to The Last of Us, or The Last of Us Part 2. The character of Y/N is owned by me...
2K 109 29
Love isnt always beautiful though..sometimes you will legit spend all your time hoping it'll eventually be something different. something better than...
3.4K 48 3
*** CURRENTLY BEING REWRITTEN *** In which three Fireflies team up with Joel Miller in his mission to smuggle the immune girl, Ellie Williams, across...