Awakening of Ayanokouji - [CO...

By Kiyoponical

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, the perfect human, finds himself in the world of MHA/BNHA. How will he return and what a... More

Quirk
Two opposite quirks
Emotionless
A certain white mouse
Overhaul
Day off - part 2
Day off - part 3

Day off - part 1

2.4K 85 65
By Kiyoponical

A/N: These parts are something of a style not to fly too fast with my main plot and write the reaction and acquaintance of Ayanokouji with other characters. As you probably noticed, I will change the plot of the whole series or its parts and create the ending. But calmly, there are about 10 parts left until the end of the series. If there are any mistakes, then go ahead and write or if the character of a certain hero is not correct in your opinion.

________________________________________________________________________________

Ayanokouji's POV

I opened my eyes to see the new ceiling. Why a new one? It's been over a week since the arrest of the villain Overhaul and the rescue mission. The headmaster of the school decided to move us to the dormitories earlier than planned for reasons of student safety. I must admit that it is quite pleasant here.

Girls have rooms on one side of the dorm and boys on the other. Most of the classmates were happy because they were able to decorate and stay in their rooms, spending time there.

It took about 5 minutes to get to school, so there was no problem with waking up.

I've been at this school for about 2 months and I'm a so-called hero. Just a thought about it and I sighed heavily.

The first thing I did was to carefully put white gloves on my hands. Without them it is quite difficult to control the Overhaul's quirk because if I touch a bookshelf and think about, let's say 'book' that I am currently reading, for example, then there is a high chance that I will reconstruct a part of bookshelf or even the whole thing into a book-like thing. In other words, if I touch the ground and accidentaly think about the spikes, then the spikes will grow out of the material I touched. Of course this is only example.

I reached with my left hand the cupboard where my phone was located and wanted to check the time. I looked at the phone and it was 6:04 am. It seems that my getting up is quite punctual. Today is Sunday, so why did I get up so early? It's simple. I have to work on my new abilities. I got up from my bed and after a short while I bedded it.

Now I looked at my room and saw nothing. My desk hasn't changed, as have the walls and other furniture since I moved here. Besides, there are only the most necessary things here.

It is said that the room shows what kind of person is, so it looks like I am empty. I got up from the bed slowly and saw the bright light coming through the open window. Outside the window it was very sunny, the vacations were coming.

"Nice weather"

- "Perhaps I should decorate a little here..." - I said out loud to myself, but immediately rejected this thought because I am completely unfamiliar with the style and decoration of rooms.

I went to the bathroom and washed myself. While I was brushing my teeth, I looked at the mirror and saw my reflection, bright golden eyes and white-silver hair. I didn't think about it before, but I was curious why my appearance changed so much after my quirk was awakened.

I did not give much thought to this question and left the bathroom. I dressed quite simple clothes. White shirt, black blouse and white shorts. I am not very good at choosing the style, and besides, I am going to go to the training grounds next to the dorm.

Near every dormitory, including ours, there was a private training area that could be used by students during the year and summer vacations.

I cleaned the room, took bottle of water and left the building. I did not meet anyone in the corridor, it was too early and it was Sunday, so I expected it. But it was better anyway. I didn't see anyone in the training area either.

I am going to train Overhaul's quirk this morning. I approached the average tree and took one glove off my hand. I touched the tree and thought about the katana. After a while, the tree was reconstituted into my weapon. I lifted my eyebrow slightly as the whole tree was pulled into the katana, which was now on the ground.

I picked up the katana and analyzed it carefully. I waved it for a while and came to the conclusion that it is light despite being a tree just few seconds ago. I looked back and saw another tree behind me. I attacked with katana a tree and saw it hit a few centimeters into the tree.

"Interesting"

A normal wooden katana should not be able to damage such a hard tree at all. It seems that I have a theory of how this could happen.

Every material, tree or other thing is made of certain atoms and particles. In order to turn the whole tree into one weapon, I pressed all the atoms and molecules into a much smaller thing, improving strength. However, katana did not cut hard because the material of the wood is not too sharp, so I only improved the strength of the weapon and slightly improved its sharpness.

However, I don't understand why the weight of the wooden katana remained the same, despite the overload of particles to the weapon.

It should not be possible, the mass can not disappear or lose weight from this. I suppose it has something to do with strange energy of the quirk, which makes these illogical things. This could be an explanation, because quirks usually have an incomprehensible power for the human mind and often bypass most laws of physics.

After all, how can Uraraka remove the gravity of the earth from an object she touches.

Since Overhaul couldn't do any martial arts, it was easy to defeat him in close combat despite his amazing quirk. Creating weapons will certainly be a more useful and beneficial use of this gift than touching the ground or walls every time to attack a target. This quirk has much more potential than it seems. It can be used for close and distance combat.

I was still training with a wooden weapon for a while and I remembered the art and all techniques of sword or katana fighting when I was in the White Room. I took different positions and tried to perform fast and strong assaults. In that place we didn't just train hand-to-hand combat, we also mastered shooting and kenjutsu to perfection. (Kenjutsu - the art of sword or katana fighting, which was used by e.g. samurai).

Thanks to my enormous condition and stamina, I couldn't really get tired of fighting. White Room had a training routine for all children. From the age of 6 we were supposed to run a kilometer without a break. From the age of 7 they increased it to 3 kilometers. From the age of 8 we were supposed to run 1 kilometer of sprint without rest. This increased all the time with the month and year, which resulted in increasing the condition of the other students with an amazing result. Children went through incredible stress and fatigue, which resulted in a huge daily body pain.

This constant body pain increased our ignorance and resistance to pain. It was an ideal solution to break our limits, it was created by this man and scientists working there.

Researchers and experts employed by this man said that I was at the master level in kenjutsu, so I should be able to handle this weapon with ease.

I shaken my mind about this place and looked at my weapon again. I started to look around and analyze everything in my sight.

During the training I saw metal railings painted with blue colour. One railing was about 3 meters wide. They separated the forest near the school, so that wild animals would not get into the training area. I looked at them for a while and put a wooden katana on the ground.

I approached the barriers located as far away from the school as possible and touched them with my hand. I thought again about katana and the three barriers were reconstructed into one katana.

The katana itself had a silver handle with gold patterns and a blue wedge, maybe through the previous color of the railings. It was strange that the wedge glowed slightly with the color of the blue neon, but was not noticeable unless I was in a dark room.

Taking into account the situation with the tree, the katana should weigh as much as a typical metal rod. I approached the place where it lay and raised it with my left hand. My guess was confirmed when I lifted it. It was also light because of my ability to strengthen my body.

Suddenly I grabbed my head with my right hand, because it hurt me quite a lot.

"It seems to be my limit for now."

Unlike Overhaul, which has had this quirk since childhood and trained him to use it much longer and better. When I take away someone's quirk, it automatically returns to its original form with initial energy. Aizawa-sensei said that you have to train your gift so that it is stronger and we can use it longer, so this explains my sudden headache because I overloaded my limit.

All for One may probably have a large amount of quirks because he is over 100 years old, from what All Might said he has lived through most of the holders of the One for All quirk.

Now I will have something to train. If my limit is to make a metal katana then this is something to work on. I held my hand where I had my metal katana and attacked another tree. The katana cut half the trunk. As I thought, the katana gained incredible sharpness and endurance, which is incomparable to a normal katana.

I grabbed the katana back to take it with me. I touched the tree lightly and this time I did something like a small rope with which I tied the katana on my back. It will be quite troublesome if people see that I am walking with an katana in my hand.

I decided to touch the ground to construct something like a wall, to replace the barriers I destroyed. The headache intensified, but I ignored it.

I took out the phone. It was 7:31 am. I suppose I should be heading back. It is not long before breakfast in the kitchen for everyone. Each dorm has its own large kitchen with a huge table. Students are provided with all the necessary ingredients every day to make breakfast and dinner. We all meet in the kitchen and prepare to eat.

We have to eat lunch in the school canteen or, if it is a day off, we should buy ourselves the ingredients for lunch with our own money sent by our parents.

"At 8:00 am there should be a breakfast that the girls are preparing today." - I said to myself out loud while I was walking to the dorm.

We agreed that girls and boys should take turns every day. I sighed heavily when I recalled that we had practically no voice in this discussion.

I went back to the dorm and took off my sports shoes. The headache was almost gone, so nothing bothered me anymore.

- "Oh, Ayanokouji-kun!" - I heard a familiar voice and lifted my head slightly towards the sound, I saw Uraraka waving her hand to greet me with a radiant smile even though she was still yawning while walking. As far as I can see, she is heading towards the kitchen through the corridor.

Ochako Uraraka, a sociable and enthusiastic person who has a great tendency to help others. Sometimes she gets too excited too easily and can exaggerate a little with some topics and her thoughts. She has quite a low growth, but she has a quite, well, big features. She has a bright skin with an unchanging blush on her cheeks. Brown eyes as well as short hair, which is combed sideways so that it does not cover the eyes. She wore a normal white-pink shirt with short sleeves and had a short but not too short blue skirt and slippers in the shape of two rabbits on her legs.

- "Ah, good morning, Uraraka." - I answered briefly, because I did not know much more about what to say. My relationship with her was a bit superficial for me, but she treated me like a friend. I noticed that energetic and enthusiastic people usually pay most attention to me, just like Midoriya and her. I really don't know if I should be happy about that.

- " Ohayo, Ayanokouji-kun, could you please go to Midoriya's room and check on him. He should be on his feet from 7 am, but I still haven't seen him in the kitchen or training grounds. - she said.

Hmm. Midoriya usually gets up at 7am and goes to the training grounds right after me to train One for All, so it's indeed a bit unusual that he's not here yet.

- "Um, okay, I'll go see how he's doing." - I answered and turned around to go to the Midoriya room.

- "Thanks a lot!" - I heard Uraraka's voice from behind my back and just nodded my head.

I walked through the corridor and various people welcomed me. First of all Todoroki, Lida, Kirishima and Kaminari. They were heading towards the kitchen.

I also decided to enter my room along the way to hide my new weapon in the closet. I suppose I should not rather go to breakfast with it. I left the room and also saw a blond friend with an always angry face and hands in pockets. He was wearing a black training shirt and green short pants with military patterns.

- "Good morning Bakugo." - I tried to say hello to him because I do not have a very positive relationship with him until now.

- "OUT OF THE WAY, WEIRDO! - he answered with an angry and commanding tone and pushed my arm to pass me. I sighed because I was expecting it. It looks like I won't have a good relationship with him too soon. I started to move on.

I passed Mineta and greeted him like everyone else, but he said only "Humph!" and went further down the corridor.

"Huh?"

I guess he's offended by my friendship with Rin since she greeted the class, but I'm not sure yet for any particular reason. Anger, jealousy? Maybe it's the same case as 'Three idiots' from my dimension. I will make further observations later, as I have now arrived in front of Midoriya's room.

*Knock knock knock*

I knocked, but nobody answered for a minute or opened. I sighed and decided to enter.

- "Sorry to interrupt." - I said, but did not hear an answer.

I went into his room and saw his collections of figures, posters, films about All Might, which he took from his house. I am still quite impressed that he was able to collect this from all the concerts, meetings and shows that All Might did.

I looked right and saw Midoriya still sleeping. Sometimes he was shaking and whispering something under his nose, but it was impossible to understand.

- "He has a bad dream? No, a nightmare."

I approached him and took a close look. Surely, a bad dream or nightmare. But Midoriya never has nightmares, from what I remember he only dreams of All Might. He always tells me about his dreams about the great All Might when we are in the canteen or when I drink coffee. Usually I don't really listen to it, but I make him feel like I understand everything. It is easier to avoid trouble.

- "Izuku, wake up" - I told him in my monotonous voice a few more times, but I didn't get an reply. I tried to poke him, but nothing worked either.

- "(Sigh) Looks like you're not giving me a choice." - I said and took an empty glass from his desk. I went to the bathroom and poured cold water. I went back to the room and stood over him.

My upper part of the face was covered with a shadow, distinguishing the bright golden eyes that stared at him as if I was about to commit a murder. I looked into him for a while and started to lean glass with cold water slightly over his face, hoping that his instincts would react and I would avoid explaining my idea when he woke up with a wet face. With every move, the glass leaned more and more and the atmosphere started to become more dramatic and tense.

Eventually the water overflowed and began to flow down Midoriya's face. I raised my eyebrow slightly from confusion and surprise because it should have already woken up under the influence of water.

- "The water should have woken him up by now. Perhaps I should use stronger means?"

I frowned my eyebrows slightly and took out the phone. I texted a certain brunette that Izuku slept and I need help to wake up.

_______________________________________________________________________________

A green-haired boy was still sleeping in his bed in a dormitory near the academy. It was almost 8 o'clock ago, and he was supposed to wake up an hour ago and start his routine, but this time his dream was different from the famous All Might.

Midoriya's POV

I felt my hair dirty from the sand and dirt. I lifted my head up slightly and tried to look around.

I wrinkled my eyebrows - "Where am I? What am I doing here?" - That was the first thought that came to my mind when I saw devastation all around. The whole area was like after an atomic bomb, there was nothing but debris and glass and stone. I noticed that it was probably in the afternoon, because I saw the sun was already setting.

- "W-Why isn't that Esuha City?" - I said a little scared to myself and recognized some of the location by familiar remains of buildings. I was once with my mom in Esuha City at an All Might performance when I was 11.

- (Coughs) "Ughr..." - I cough with blood and immediately cover my mouth. I wiped my face and tried to get up, but only now did I feel the enormous pain coming from my whole body. I tightened my muscles and managed to stand on my feet slowly. My field of vision became wider and more visible.

Several times I blinked and rubbed my eyes. I looked around 360 degrees around and a terrible view appeared to my eyes. Now I had different feelings inside me. Fury, sadness, horror and shock.

There were many heroes lying all over the area. Most of them were wounded and unconscious, and some were maybe even dead. Ignoring the pain in my whole body, I immediately started running and looking for it. I did not know what to do.

Some of the classes A and B were also here. I saw unconscious or bruised Uraraka, Lida, Todoroki, Itsuka, but I did not pay attention to them now and for a moment I forgot about the rest. I ran, avoiding the other wounded heroes to find him. My mentor, my hero. He will know what is happening.

I prepared myself for the worst case scenario. Who could do such devastation and destruction? Where is All Might? These questions were now going through my head. I was running around a barely standing block and an edge of my eye noticed a small familiar figure stuck in the wall. He is wearing, or rather had a yellow and white costume.

- "Gran Torino!" - I shouted with my throat slighty torn and ran to it. Tiny tears poured slowly from my eyes. I stood in front of him for a while, afraid to check. He had his eyes closed and did not move. I was shaking a little. Did he have a part of a destroyed outfit and a few cuts from the blade? Spears? Quite specific, because they glowed slightly golden color. I approached him and took my hand to check the pulse. I put my fingers to his neck.

(Sigh) I was relieved to breathe because he was only unconscious. His pulse and breath were calm but quiet, as if he was only sleeping. I looked in different directions, it seems that the help had not arrived yet.

There is nothing I can do now, so I just took it out of the hole in the wall and put it carefully on the ground in a safe position. I moved on through the destroyed area in search of the All Might. I jumped through small obstacles with a slight difficulty and noticed a huge crater in the middle of area. It was about 10 meters deep. I came closer to see what was at the bottom, but there was nothing there. I stood over it for a few seconds, but finally I scratched myself only at the back of my head nervously and ran it around. I was on the other side after a while.

Finally I stopped in front of the target, my hair was blowing in the wind and my eyes were staring at the sitting figure. All Might was in his weak form and watched the slow sunset and looked quite calm. I could not see his face because the sunset was in front of me and he was sitting there, on some bench residue. Alone with bruises and wounds. Tears were still pouring out of my eyes. I was quite shaken up but happy. It looks like he is all right.

I approached him in slow but smooth steps. He did not further change his position or notice me. My damaged boots clearly made the sound of gravel and earth. Only now I think I ran out of adrenaline, because I grabbed my stomach in pain and coughing blood again.

I thought for a moment, but I couldn't remember anything from the recent events. I had a headache and I grabbed it from a sudden pain. After a while the pain stopped, but nothing changed.

"Why can't I remember anything?" - I asked myself in my mind.

I was already behind him and my hand touched his shoulder. I was already supposed to see his face, but suddenly everything started to turn around strangely and I heard loud bells that hurt my ears.

I fell to the ground, rolling on the ground and covered my ears with my hands. I started to hear more and more clearly and loudly, but not the bells anymore but the voice.

- "-ku-kun, Deku-kun!" - someone was shaking me. I heard a familiar girlish voice and immediately the whole world started to collapse.

Suddenly I woke up and got up quickly, breathing heavily. My eyes opened at once, but I was still seeing a little dark before them.

"Dream?"

Finally I saw the brunette Uraraka with a dangerous smile and shadow on her face. She was resting her hands on her hips and Kiyotaka-kun sitting on my chair and drinking coffee.

- "(Sigh) You know how hard it is to wake you up Deku-kun? Ayanokouji-kun had to ask me here because he couldn't do it himself." - She said slightly upset - "You kept wriggling and turning around like a child. What happened Izuku-kun?" - Her tone changed a little bit and she raised both eyebrows asking.

- "It's nothing Uraraka, just a bad dream." - I said a little nervous with sweatdrop on my forehead and formed a smile while scratching the back of my head. She crossed her arms and looked at me for a while more, but eventually she let go and sighed, lowering her arms down.

- "Anyway. Come right to the main room when you're done getting ready, because there is breakfast for everyone. You slept much longer than usual Deku-kun" - she said and looked at the white-haired man who was sitting in the chair - "Thanks for letting me know. Ayanokouji-kun, please keep an eye on him" - she said firmly and Kiyotaka-kun just nodded his head.

After a while, Uraraka left the room and now I paid attention to the coffee drinking white-haired.

I looked at him and saw that he had the same flat face as always. I don't know what to call it anymore. Perfect poker face, stone face, typical face, I already gave it many names. Maybe I should give the original? Typical Kiyotaka's face?

On my earlier sudden wake-up call from the bed, I saw his eyebrow rise slightly, asking questions. I put my hand to my forehead to wake up to the end. Now I just noticed that I had slight signs of sweat on my forehead. This did not go unnoticed by the golden-eyed.

- "Did something happen?" - he asked with his typical Kiyotaka's voice and I shaken my head slightly from top to bottom. After a while, however, I quickly put my hand to my chin thinking.

"Wait, I shouldn't worry Kiyotaka-kun. But if I don't tell him anything, he might worry even more than if he didn't know. Maybe I should tell him? What should I do to not worry him and at the same time tell him? Okay, I think I will tell him! Or maybe not..." - I mumbled very quickly in my mind and my face slowly became darker with every thought.

A white-haired was looking at me and saw me getting more and more desperate and black clouds started to appear above me...

- "(Sigh) If you're worried about something, you should tell Izuku. It's not worth keeping something inside you and mumbling black thoughts under your nose." - Kiyotaka-kun pulled me out of my mind. Sometimes I wonder if he is not an esper? After all, he very often knows what others think. I also remembered that since we met with B-girls in a group, we started to call each other by name, because that's how we agreed between each other.

I bit my tongue a little bit - "Y-Yes, actually, I had a very bad dream." - I answered him and expected that he would be disgusted that the sixteen-year-old hero and the adult teenager might have a bad dream. However, I did not get to see this. Kiyotaka-kun continue to look at me with his typical eyesight, as if he did not care about it completely.

- "Nightmare or bad dream?" - after a while he asked. I blinked several times and looked at him surprised by this sudden question.

- "What's the difference?" - I asked confused.

- "Every nightmare is a bad dream, but not every bad dream is a nightmare, so I ask if it was a nightmare or a bad dream. You were shaking, it was hard to wake you up and you were breathing hard and was sweating when you woke up. Usually you do not have such dreams from my observations. These are usually symptoms of a nightmare, not a bad dream" - he stated. If only he had got rid of that sighing, it would be perfect. All in all, sighing is probably his only sign of any emotion, so it is better not to.

- "Wow, Kiyotaka-kun always says something wise and talks about things I've never heard of before." - I said, because I would like Kiyotaka-kun to finally start appreciating himself. Whenever you tell him a compliment, he'll somehow miss the words.

- "It's not a big deal, I just read it recently in a book, that's all." - He replied and took another sip of coffee.

- "Again, Kiyotaka-kun never admits to his achievements and his own opinion, and maybe he doesn't like to be praised?" - I wasn't sure of that thought yet.

I just finished dressing my normal clothes, because today was Sunday, the day off from school. I smiled at myself and looked at my white-haired friend again. It's only a waste of time that I did not manage to train. I was a little sad, but I quickly shook my head and came back to the enthusiastic me.

- "I'm ready, let's go have breakfast!" - I announced with an enthusiastic smile. He only nodded and we left.

We reached the kitchen and saw how everyone was already eating breakfast.Some took cornflakes with milk and some sandwiches with jam or ham.

- "Yo Midoriya! Still sleepy?" - I looked towards the table and saw Kirishima with his hand up.

- "E-eheh. I was asleep, yesterday I was just too tired I quess." - I said with a smile, scratching my head.

- "Huh?! Fucking Deku, can't even get up for breakfast with his weirdo flat face friend!" - I noticed Kacchan, but I didn't answer and sat down in the chair. Kirishima said something to him later and apologise, but I did not listen. Kiyotaka-kun joined and sat next to me with an unchanging face, completely ignoring the conversations between them. I saw him take a sandwich and rub it with jam. I put my hand to my chin.

"Maybe today I'll eat cornflakes with milk?" - I thought and took a bowl. I put on the cornflakes and poured milk from a glass jug. Of course, in the right order.

I noticed that the seat near Kiyotaka-kun was still empty.

"Heh. It looks like she also overslept." - I thought to myself with a wide smile. We heard the stump of slippers behind us and everyone looked at the little figure with pure silver hair and a smile.

- "Eri-chan! How did you sleep?" - I asked with a warm smile. We saw her rubbing her eyes and looking at us.

- "Ohayo Deku-nii-san, Kiyo-nii-san, minna-san(minna-everyone), I slept well, *Yawn* sorry if I'm late." - she replied slightly unconscious. Everyone also greeted her and waved hands to her.

Eri-chan sat on the vacant seat next to Kiyotaka-kun. Kiyotaka-kun looked at her and only now he said hello - "Good morning Eri, I hope you sleep well". - He said now, because probably nobody would have heard him before when everyone greeted her.

"Kiyotaka-kun has a very low voice."

Eri-chan, due to her condition, was supposed to get assigned care, but she did not want anyone else except Kiyotaka-kun and sometimes me. So she got a new built room near Uraraka and now she lives with us in a dorm. The director Nezu came up with this idea. Eri-chan herself was very happy to see us more often now.

Unfortunately, she often stands in front of Kiyotaka-kun's room on days off and wonders if she should knock or not. Usually someone comes and laughs at her lightly, helping her.

Third person's POV

Eri-chan smiled at Ayanokouji with a radiant smile and watched him eat a jam sandwich. She puffed her cheeks and saw how he ignored her cause she was expecting him to make her sandwich. But the truth is that Ayanokouji simply did not know why she is looking at him and what he should do in this situation.

- "I want this too, Kiyo-nii-san" she said to him, pointing her finger at the sandwich, and he looked at it with an expressionless face.

A white-haired teenager took one of his sandwiches and gave it to her on a plate - "(Sigh)Here you are" - He said and went back to eating his sandwich.

Eri looked at her sandwich and took it in her hands. She was about to take a bite, but she looked again at Kiyotaka eating his sandwich and again at her sandwich and again at the white-haired hero, who had had a never-changing expression and blankly eyes.

Eri clenched her fist proudly. At this point, Eri decided that she wants to be like her hero. She took a deep breath and tried to imitate his expression and the way he was eating his sandwich.

The slow movements were calm, just like the moments when Kiyotaka took a breath of fresh air after every bite. Unfortunately, she did not manage to imitate his eyes accurately, and she only managed to maintain this facial expression for some time, cause it was very hard. It was very interesting how Kiyo-nii-san could walk like that all the time.

Midoriya was busy talking to Kirishima, next to whom Bakugo was sitting. After a while, Midoriya and Kirishima only noticed a change in the blond's face when Kirishima wanted to talk to him. Bakugo's strange expression stared at the view in front of him and clearly said, "What the hell?!".

Both of them turned to the direction where the Bakugo's eyesight fell, including all those present after his outburst.

Eri sat there and imitated Ayanokouji's movements and face as he ate a sandwich. Her eyesight resembled the dead one, and the expression was almost identical to that of the White Haired one.

- "..." - Nobody spoke for a moment, because everyone was focused on them. Izuku didn't know what to say.

After a while, Kirishima spoke, and Midoriya was still staring - "No! Eri-chan, you can't follow Ayanokouji's path!" - He said with comic-broken voice with tears in his eyes, as if he had lost the precious sight of normal and sensitive Eri.

After breakfast

It was currently 9:30 am. We see Ayanokouji, Midoriya and Eri when they are in that hall.

- "Let's go Kiyotaka-kun! Let's show Eri-chan hero number 1!" - shouted Midoriya with enthusiasm. Today was supposed to be some kind of All Might meeting and competition or event.

Ayanokouji sighed and finished tying his shoes. Eri was wearing a normal girl's dress and tights. At least this is how the girls dressed her.

Kiyotaka and Izuku are to meet at 11:00 in the afternoon at the gallery with Rin and Itsuka and then go to the meeting. Midoriya insisted on this so many times that they could not refuse. Midoriya suggested that Eri-chan should go with them and the girl agreed, so the white-haired one did not want to add anything.

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka was only hoping that this Sunday would pass quietly.

________________________________________________________________________________

The End of Part VI

I would like to ask you about your ideas about other crossovers with Ayanokouji. I am just curious. For example reincarnation or through the portal. I don't know, I would like to know your ideas. Maybe one day I will use them.I hope you liked this part.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 725 23
Mikasa, Eren, and Armin were clearing out all the titans on the Island. Eren was instructed to kill a titan by himself, but little did he would regre...
36.7K 1.1K 7
This fic is simply about the characters from the original story COTE responding to Kiraishin's fic titled "Classroom of the Elite: The Unfamiliar Fam...
160K 3.7K 31
[F/N] just moved to Musutafu, Japan and is attending a new school, U.A. High School! He finds a few familiar faces, but an unexpected situation occur...
5.1K 300 3
Ayanokouji Kiyotaka finally achieved what he's wanted since the beginning of his life--freedom. However, freedom comes with it's own set of challenge...