Profilers in Paris } s.r.

By bauroundtable

Y/N has always dreamed of going to Paris and her team at the BAU wanted to help make that dream a reality. Th... More

Chapter 1 - the arrival
Chapter 2 - And they were roommates..
Chapter 3 - I shouldn't know this
Chapter 4 - I've always louvred you
Chapter 5 - did you see that too?
Chapter 7 - getting even
Chapter 8 - the morning after
Chapter 9 - spooky scary skeletons
Chapter 10 - pretty boy
Chapter 11- penance
Chapter 12 - please forgive me
Chapter 13 - Heart on Fire
Chapter 14 - Paris is for lovers
Chapter 15 - trying new things
Chapter 16 - the proposition
Chapter 17 - ménage à trois
Chapter 18 - Au revoir, Paris
Chapter 19 - family ties

Chapter 6 - dinner

4.6K 131 553
By bauroundtable

You and Spencer make your way downstairs to meet with the everyone else before you head to your first dinner together. Spencer has not said a single word since you had his dick in your mouth twenty minutes ago and it was starting to make you wonder if he regretted it. 

"What have you two been up to all day?" Derek asked looking between you and Spencer. He was dressed in his best European chic outfit, complete with leather jacket and tight pants.

"Nothing!" Spencer responds almost immediately which then pulls all eyes to him. Theres a momentary silence between friends as you fill the gap with your own voice.

"We went to the Louvre without you guys since Einstein over here wanted to get there at the asscrack of dawn! I decided to let the rest of you sleep." you say light-heartedly, nudging Penelope who still looks a mess after their night of drinking. Spencer exhales loudly and you can tell he is glad the conversation is moving away from himself. His face starts to fade from light pink back to his normal coloring.

"And thank god for that, this is why I love you." Emily chimed in from behind Penelope, wrapping her arms around your shoulders in a tight embrace. This was the first time you'd seen her since you all checked into the hotel, you wonder what she got up to today. She knows Paris better than anyone else here, you're sure she could show you some of her favorite places. 

"Yeah, I needed those extra hours. Rico Suave over here didn't let us leave the clubs until four a.m., busy grinding on all sorts of French ladies.. and men" she added with a wink, the rest of us giggling at the idea. 

"Hey, I don't discriminate! Whoever wants some chocolate thunder can have some with the right moves!" he responds in a smooth-talking tone that makes you reconsider everything you thought you knew about him. Not that it mattered what gender he preferred, and you actually respected him more now that you knew he might be bi, he always screamed toxic masculinity to you. 

"Alright kids, let's head over to dinner I made reservations at the cutest little restaurant with the best view of the Eiffel Tower!" Emily says while she grabs your hand, leading you away from the rest of the group. You two walk a few feet in front of the others when she starts to stare at you while walking through the cobblestone streets of the 11th arrondissement of Paris near your hotel.

"What, do I have something on my face?" you ask, laughing slightly at her brown eyes that are burning holes into your head, her brows furrowed only slightly.  

"What's the deal with you and brainiac?" she asks, a hint of a smile forming on her face. She was always the best at picking up on things. Everyone here was a profiler (minus Penelope), but ultimately she knew you the best and could tell when the slightest thing was different. 

"What do you mean?" you ask, trying not to give any indication on your face that you knew exactly what she was talking about. 

"Don't play dumb with me y/n, I thought we were closer than this" she shakes her head in response and you sigh loudly. 

"Fine." you say and look behind you to make sure the others are far enough away that they aren't eavesdropping.

"Fine, what?" she says, a slight annoyance tinging her voice this time. 

"I sucked him off" you say quickly, hoping the conversation would end at that, though you knew that would never happen. 

"You did WHAT! Oh you little hussy!" she whisper-screams, the biggest shit eating grin on her face now. 

"Excuse me!!! How dare you" you reply, faking hurt. You were comfortable enough around each other to where you could call each other every name in the book and you both knew you were playing around. 

"How did this happen?" she asks, dying to know more about the encounter with innocent little Spencer Reid.

"I woke up last night to him jerking off to a photo of me, so all day I'd been giving hints that I wanted him. We got into a little argument earlier and without warning he just kissed me and things got steamier from there.." you say, still keeping a hushed tone so as not to raise any suspicions, though right at that moment you hear Penelope come up behind you.

"Secrets, secrets, are no fun unless you share with everyone!" she sings, pointing a finger between you two at every other word. You loved Penelope and you two were close, but she could not keep a secret to save her life. If you were to tell her what went down you may as well post it on the front page of the paper.

"If we told you then it wouldn't be a secret now would it!" Emily hums and you just laugh.

"Don't worry Pen, we weren't sharing secrets we were just trying to figure out what we're going to have for dinner." you blatantly lie, and though you can tell by the look on her face she doesn't believe you, she lets it go. She turns back around to walk back to Derek, weaving her arm in with his as they continue walking behind you, Spencer walking alone to their right.

You walk in silence for a bit more before arriving at the restaurant, Emily speaking in French to the maître d' and confirming your table was ready. She calls you over to her while Spencer, Derek and Penelope wait in the seats by the front door.

"What's up? Did something happen, can we still eat here?" you ask, wondering why she only wanted to speak with you. 

"No, no everything is fine. But I had an idea." she says, giving you a suspicious look. You raise your eyebrows, silently telling her to elaborate. "Let's mess with Spence."

This quickly catches your attention and you turn your head back towards him to see him raking through the pamphlets on the wall by the front door that were no doubt in French. You turn back towards Emily, intrigued.

"How so?" you ask and the biggest smile crosses her face. 

"Let's make him flustered. I'm going to be all over you tonight and you need to act like you like it." she states, looking into your eyes for confirmation.

You're a tad uncomfortable with this, Emily was like a sister to you and acting that way with her would definitely feel a bit odd. She was gorgeous, no doubt, and you'd had your fair share of experiences with women but this was different. Plus, you felt kinda bad playing with Spencer like that. Although... he was really hot when he got flustered. 

fuck it. 

"Let's do it." you return her smile and she nods, motioning for everyone to follow her into the restaurant to our table. 

You follow close behind Emily, Derek and Penelope behind you and Spencer walking up last. You make certain to seat yourself between Spencer and Emily. You look over at him and smile and he smiles back. You then do the same to Emily. You all chat idly about the restaurant until you feel Emily put her arm on yours. You look up at her and she winks. Game on.

You all order some drinks to start with and Emily orders your drink for you. 

"Are you trying to get me drunk and take advantage of me?" you ask, a smirk rising to your face as you turn towards her.

"I would never! Unless you want me too.." she smirks back, a glimmer in her eye as she uses her flirtiest tone. 

"Maybe I do." you tease, and you catch Spencer listening out of the corner of your eye. Derek and Penelope are chatting between themselves but he has his eyes trained on you two. Though you're facing away from him at the moment, you can feel it. 

Emily reaches over and puts her hands on your arm and starts stroking it. It feels amazing, you won't lie. You lightly lean your head back, leaning into her touch more and letting a slight moan leave your lips as she continues to rub and massage your arms. Right as you're really beginning to get into it, the waiter returns to bring your drinks and take your entrée order. 

Spencer's voice shakes a bit as he orders his food and you can tell this is getting to him. Why not take it a bit further?

"Spence, what are you ordering?" you ask and as you do you take your left hand and slide it onto the middle of his thigh, looking him directly in his eyes.

His breath hitches in his throat and his eyes go wide.

"I - uh - I - chicken" is all he can manage to get out of his mouth, his eyes not once leaving yours. 

You begin rubbing small circles with your hands in his thigh as you hear his breathing pick up beside you. You're feeling extra bold tonight. You take your hand and slowly move it directly over his crotch, using your fingers to trace up and down his dick. You can feel that he's already almost entirely hard and the fact that you did that to him makes you smile big. He takes his napkin and throws it over your hand in an effort to hide his boner from everyone else at the table, not that Derek and Penelope could be bothered to look up from their conversation about god knows what. You glance over at Emily and she throws you a small smile and a wink like the good wingwoman she is. You remove your hand from Spencer's crotch and begin picking at the appetizers Emily ordered for the table. You are silently cursing her for ordering snails when you feel a buzz come from your purse. You remove your phone to check your messages, making sure it's nothing important from home. 

From: Spencer Reid 6:37pm

You're going to pay for that. 

You nearly drop your phone you're so shocked. This is different than the submissive Spencer you had grown to know, and you couldn't wait to find out what else he was hiding. 

*****************************************************************************

A/N: Sorry if when writing dialogue I switch back and forth between using "I" or using "You" I try to stick with you but sometimes my brain goes into autopilot and I don't notice! thank you if you're reading and don't forget to vote <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 46 20
"𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚, 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒆" Y/N thought she was over her past but when she had to face it again she realized it st...
460K 11.7K 26
||psychopathy|| a neuropsychiatric disorder marked by deficient emotional responses, lack of empathy, and poor behavioral controls, commonly resultin...
378K 6K 42
Your first year at the BAU has been everything you expected, it was something you enjoyed and were passionate about. Everything in your life remains...
394K 10.1K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...