๐…๐Ž๐‘๐๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐„๐ โฅ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฆ๏ฟฝ...

KITASBUBBA รกltal

โ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐๐„๐‚๐€๐”๐’๐„ ๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ๐’ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐†๐„๐“ ๐€๐‹๐Ž๐๐†, ๐ˆ๐“ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐„๐’๐'๐“ ๐Œ๐„๐€๐ ๐–๏ฟฝ... Tรถbb

๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—•๐—œ๐——๐——๐—˜๐—ก
๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ง๐—œ๐—™๐—ฌ ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฌ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ. ๐—ž๐—”๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ข'๐—ฆ ๐—•๐—”๐—•๐—ฌ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ. ๐—•๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐— 
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ. ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ž๐—˜ ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ž๐—˜
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ. ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ž ๐—•๐—˜๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก ๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ. ๐—›๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—๐—”๐—–๐—ž๐—˜๐—ง
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ. ๐—ง๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—ง๐—˜๐—”๐—ฆ๐—˜
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด. ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ก๐—š
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต. ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐— ๐—œ-๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ฃ๐—”๐—œ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ. ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ง๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ญ๐—”๐—ช๐—”
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ. ๐—ฉ๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฌ๐—•๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—•๐—ฆ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ. ๐—”๐—–๐—–๐—œ๐——๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ. ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—˜๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ. ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—”๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—— ๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ. ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ. ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐— ๐—”๐—ง๐—–๐—›
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ. ๐—ข๐—•๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐— ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐— ๐—œ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด. ๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—ก๐—š๐—ฆ

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ. ๐—๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐——๐—ฆ

7.4K 337 429
KITASBUBBA รกltal

[ RECAP ]

"I have a feeling you will. By the way, aren't you going on another date with Sato tomorrow?"

"Yeah but I just don't see her that way you know?"

"I understand, so tell me more about this girl." he starts wiggling his eyebrows while resting his head on his hand.

"Goodnight." I turn off my desk lamp and turn my back to Reon who was currently laughing at my flustered state.

I hope I see her again.

[ Y/N'S POV ]

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm ringing in my ear. Hey, it's at least better than Daichi throwing me off the bed early in the morning. I stretch my arms as I sat on my bed, the warm light from the sun hitting my face. I check to see what time it was and notice that there were new messages in the group chat.

ROLLING THUNDA
i heard someone went on a
date yesterday😉

BALD SIMP
NOYAAAAA YOU WERE
SUPPOSED TO NOT TELL
ANYONE😑

SALTYSHIMA

TANGERINE
who went on a date yesterday?😱

YAMAGUCCI
^

YACHI
^^

JESUS
^^^

DADCHI
they said it wasn't a date

MILK BOI
who did?

SUGAMAMA
we could talk about this later

where are you guys?

you're late for morning
practice🤨

YAMAGUCCI
we're on our way!

TANGERINE
we'll be there in a minute mom!

I sigh as I place my phone away. Tanaka is going to be hearing from me when I see him again. I quickly change into my uniform and grabbed my bag. Before I left the house, I grabbed a piece of toast to eat on the way. I just had a few minutes before classes started.

I then received a notification.

SUGA
you're not coming for morning
practice?

Y/N💛
no, i'm sorry, i'll come to
after school practice tho

SUGA
oh okay!

i'll see you then :)

UGHHH Suga you make it so difficult for me to not feel bad. I know you wouldn't make a bad boyfriend but I want to feel a connection. A spark. The same spark that I felt with Semi the moment I met him. I still don't even know much about him but he already interests me so much. I just want to run into him again and this time have the guts to ask for his number.

As I entered the school gates, I saw a tall brunette running towards me. "Hey, you're Y/N Sawamura right?"

"Uh, yeah?" I was confused about who she was and why she was talking to me.

"My name is Watanabe Akira, I was wondering if you were able to remind your brother that we have a project to work on. He seems to have forgotten since he's been practicing volleyball."

"Sure, I'll tell him during practice after school," I nod.

"Thanks. I owe you," she smiles and waves me goodbye as she leaves for her class.

Once I entered my class, I saw Tanaka giving me a weird smirk. I knew exactly what he wanted to talk about. "Why did Noya know about my hangout with Suga-senpai?" I raise an eyebrow at him as I took my seat.

"He kinda caught me spying on you two," he laughs nervously. "Anyways, tell me all about this mystery man of yours?"

"Well when I went to the shop, I started playing a song on the guitar. Next thing you know, this cute boy was joining in. He caught me by surprise but when we made eye contact, I swore I felt a spark. It's as if we had a connection right there at the moment. He offered to walk me home and gave me compliments. He was so sweet to give me his jacket when I was cold. I just wished I got his number but Daichi called me and I had to go before I got in trouble," I sigh.

"Chile- anyways, Suga told me you're going on another date with him. I thought you didn't want to lead him on," he gives me a questioning look.

"It's just going to be a hangout, and I have a plan of going back to the shop after. Hopefully, I run into him again."

"Geez, you met him for a few minutes and you're already simping?"

"Pft. You're one to talk," I laugh.

"HEY-"

"Tanaka-san and Sawamura-san, if you both keep being loud in class, then I'll make you change seats!" The teacher gives us a glare.

"Yes sensei."

[ 6 HOURS LATER ]

"Practice is over," Daichi claps his hands. "Remember, tomorrow we have a practice game with... Shiratorizawa so get some rest."

The gym then is filled with groans coming from the boys. I then walk towards the third years to talk to them. "They seem to be working harder than yesterday, I even saw a few flames in their eyes." I point at the group of boys who were recently stretching.

"Yeah, they just want to prove Shiratorizawa that they have what it takes to be taken as a competition for them," Daichi tells me.

"I believe in them, they worked so hard. Oh by the way Daichi, some girl named Watanabe Akira wanted me to remind you about a project you both have to do."

"Shoot! How could I forget?! I have to be leaving now, see you later! And don't get home late Y/N!!!" Daichi waves at us and runs out the gym doors.

"Well I have to go help my grandma with dinner, I'll see you guys later, bye," Asahi leaves right after. I didn't even notice that the rest of the team left, leaving Suga and me behind.

"Are you ready to go?" Suga smiles at me.

"Yeah," I respond. We both leave the gym and start heading towards the park.

"Y/N-chan," Suga calls my name after a few minutes, grabbing my attention.

"Yes, Suga-senpai?"

"Am I not good enough?" Damn it got edgy real fast.

"What do you mean Suga-senpai?"

"I just want to the best for the team and I know Kageyama has a lot more talent than I do. So in order for our team to go ahead, I have to let Kageyama take my place," he looks down. Oh, he was talking about that.

I give him a smile and pull him into a hug. He looked stunned at first but then hugged me back harder. We stayed there for a moment and then he lets go. "I really needed a hug, thank you," he smiles.

"That's what friends are for," I give him a smile.

"Yeah, friends..." We walked around the park for a bit, chatting about small things and the team. The sun soon began to set and Suga offered to walk me home. I shook my head and told him that he should go home to rest for tomorrow. He denied it at first but I then agreed.

Once we separated ways, I ran to the guitar shop. Hoping to see Semi again since it was the only place I could go to.

Olvasรกs folytatรกsa

You'll Also Like

137K 4.4K 14
(๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ) [๐Œ๐€๐“๐”๐‘๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐„๐๐“] "๐…๐จ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž...
323K 15.2K 21
๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ โI was enchanted to meet you.โž she was a crying wreck until a very attractive guy offered her a handkerchief. โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ™ก โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โœŽ...
91.8K 3.8K 57
- ๐ค๐จ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐š ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ -y/n only has a few months living in Japan until she moves with her parents to England. She cr...
205K 6.9K 31
โWho wouldn't be whipped for Semi Eita?โž - Flawed Writing - Flawed Characters/MC โ˜†Started: November 6, 2020 โ˜…Ended: December 2, 2020 11:17 PM