50 Shades of dannyphantom.exe...

By thetiktokadultfanfic

ff of tiktok creator Dannyphantom.exe WARNING ⚠️ Has sexual content 18+++⚠️ get this 100 votes or have this... More

1st Shade Part-1
A/N
A/N
Teaser 1
Teaser 2
Teaser 3
HAVE A CREATOR????
A/N
part-2
A/n

Teaser 4 (Final Teaser)

31.4K 323 87
By thetiktokadultfanfic

"Baby girl," a voice says causing you to freeze.

"Daddy's home," they say resting their hands on your waist and pulling you close. Your heart falters for the briefest moment as their lips lightly brush your ear with gentle kisses.

"Danny? What are you doing here? I'm not yours anymore," you say attempting to move away.

"That is where you are wrong darling. Did you really believe that I would be so stupid and fall for that act. You are coming home with me, and when we get there, you will be punished. Am I understood?" He growls.

You have to get away. You have to protect him. You can't be his downfall no matter how bad you want him.

"I'm sorry" you whisper before yanking yourself out of his grasp and running.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

771K 28.6K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
629K 5.6K 200
~ where you decide what turns you on more ~
1.3M 57.7K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
18.4K 320 16
Y/n L/n is Kiyoko's best friend. When Y/n got the news that her family was moving to Miyagi for her parents' new jobs. She is excited to see her best...