COTE Fanfic(lol)

By AriSimp_exe

This is just some popcorn fanfiction. What I'm thinking of is a series of short stories meant for me to mess... More

Explanation
Surprise Visit
A Kouhai's Blunder
A Childhood Friend I Never Met. Part 1
A Childhood Friend I Never Met. Part 2
Recommendations and Ideas
Eyes that Reflect No Light
Girl Talk(?) [A Secret Relationship?]
Girl Talk(?) Pt. 2 [A Pokerfaced Romantic...]
A Childhood Friend I Never Met. Part 3 [Human Warmth]
A Childhood Friend I Never Met. Part 4 [Two Sides of a Monster]
A Childhood Friend I Never Met. Part 5 [Tears]
So... I Tried Drawing...
"Big Brain" Moment Concerning [A Childhood Friend I Never Met]
A Childhood Friend I Never Met. Part 6.5 Interlude [A Decision]
A Childhood Friend I Never Met. Part 7 [Phone Call]
Sweets [A Hiyori Fanfic]
Sweets. Part 2 [Even Sweeter]
Questions

A Childhood Friend I Never Met. Part 6 [These Moments]

2.9K 92 16
By AriSimp_exe

Kiyotaka POV

"Kiyotaka, I love you..."

On the way back to my room, the events which had transpired not too long ago played in my head. It was the third love confession I had received in my life, and the second rejection I gave.

If that confession had come before Arisu's, I would have definitely said yes. In fact, the thought of confessing to Kei myself crossed my mind just before spring break. Not only would it have been good for Kei's growth as an individual, but it would have also given me a chance to learn about love.

"Welcome back."

The voice that called out to me once I entered my room was that of Arisu Sakayanagi. It seems she's been waiting for me to return.

"Did you give her the idea to confess?"

"I'd say something more like; I lead her to confess her feelings."

To this response, I raised an eyebrow as if to say, 'why?'

The Arisu I knew was one that crushed her opponents without mercy. If anything, I was under the impression that she would have forced Kei to keep a certain distance from me.

"She's quite useful to you, yes? I simply made it so that her efficiency while working for you isn't hindered."

"You're pretty good at reading people."

What she was getting at was something I had also noticed a while ago, since Christmas break. Kei's loyalty to me was something I had no doubt in, and her performance even without Yosuke to secure her position as the leader of the girls was something to be praised. However, the only thing that would have made her less effective as a tool for me was a 'replacement'.

She would try to do things that she normally wouldn't just to improve her worth above the replacement, but that would only make her value plumet.

"By getting her to confess her feelings, not only has she grown to be more open with you, but with your response to her feelings, should have let her see that you would still protect her regardless of the fact that you have a lover."

She hadn't left the room this whole time, but she spoke as if she was present during the confession.

Flashback
"Kiyotaka, I love you!.. more than you could ever know..."

With tears dried up on her face, more tears flowed from her eyes. It was enough to tell me just how long she had been crying.

"... I see, but I'm sorry. I'm already dating someone, so I can't reciprocate your feelings."

"Hehe... I knew you would say that. I really just wanted to let you know, even... even if it was too late."

"..."

Her smile was a bitter one, and I could see that she was doing her best not to completely break down.

"Hey, Kiyotaka... I-"

"Kei, although it's true that my girlfriend is Arisu, I'd like you to keep working with me, as my partner, is that alright?"

After cutting off her next words with an unreasonable request, her eyes widened in surprise.

"...Wow... you guys really are so similar, aren't you?..."

It seems my suspicions were right on the mark, this was what Arisu was after.

"It'll definitely hurt, a lot... but yes. Just like before, please let me work together with you. I want to keep having these fun times together with Kiyotaka... I want to help you get us to class A."

There was a minute of silence as we stared at each other. It looked as if she wanted to do something, but she couldn't bring herself to take action, so without saying a word, I did what she was holding herself back from doing.

"!?...Kiyotaka..?"

"It's alright to cry you know? We're not dating, but as your partner, I'd like you to be yourself around me. It would be pretty difficult to work with you if you kept it bottled up inside and didn't trust me with atleast this much."

While in my arms, being embraced, Kei was frozen stiff. But after a few moments, she gripped a part of my shirt and let all her emotions out.

Her cries were muffled in my chest, as her grip grew tighter. This was a side of her that she could only show to those she trusted. It was the part of her that she tried desperately to conceal, no matter how hard the situation became.

I don't know how long we stood in that position, but I made sure that she stopped crying before letting her go.

End Flashback

"But to think you would actually let her cry on you chest like that... I'm jealous, Kiyotaka."

While saying this, she was looking down on my shirt which was filled with dried up tear stains. Although I had tried waiting for them to dry before coming in, getting them off would have been impossible without a washing machine.

"... I-"

"Change your clothes."

Just like I did with Kei earlier, she cut me off with a demanding tone. I admit that what I did before wasn't fair to her as my lover, so I complied without asking.

Arisu POV

Like I told him to, he took a shirt from his closet and went to put his tear-filled shirt in the wash.

Honestly... did he have to go that far?

Although I was starting to feel jealous again, that emotion was overpowered by the rapid beat of my heart. Was it because he was changing on the other side of that door? Or was it because of what I was about to do?

While I was busy questioning the reason for these changes in my body, he walked out of the bathroom with new clothes.

"Have a seat."

"..."

Just like how we did before we were interupted, I motioned him to sit, but not on the couch.

"Why on the bed?"

Although he was questioning me, he still did as he was told.

"As a reward for helping you, and as punishment for hugging another girl without my consent, I'll have you grant me one wish."

I slowly made my way passed him, and on the other side of the bed where I sat myself down and laid my cane on a nearby dresser.

"Wish?"

Kiyotaka POV

I turned my body in her direction while asking such a question. A sweet smile formed on her face as she brushed a stray strand of hair away.

"..."

With her calm smile never fading, she began walking slowly towards me on all fours. She was physically handicapped, but she had enough strength to do this, especially with a soft bed aiding her as opposed to the hard ground.

Her figure reminded me of a cat walking elegantly as her deep violet eyes reflected the light that was shining behind me, giving the image of a star in the night sky.

*step, step

When her face was within half an arms length away from mine, she licked her lips bewitchingly and seductively. Anyone, regardless of gender would be enchanted if they witnessed this scene.

"Close your eyes"

Her words were quiet, but still entered my ears sweetly, and almost as if under a spell, darkness filled my vision as I shut my eyes. The next moment, I felt something soft press against my lips.

After a few moments, I opened my eyes.

"... What are you doing?"

"Fufufu, don't you think it's a little early for that? This is still our first date."

What came into view was Arisu with a mischievous grin on her face. She had her index and middle finger pressed against my lips to imitate the feeling of a kiss.

"That was your wish?"

"Yes, it was so I could see the face you make while kissing."

"... Did I really make a face?"

"It was quite cute."

"..."

This may have been the first time in my life I was played as a fool. If this was anyone else, there would have been no doubt that I would have caught their intent to trick me, but Arisu was someone who specialized in misleading people. That was how she played games, and it seems that she had honed her skills while competing with me.

"If I do this now, it would only slow the pace of your learning. I first want you to understand the warmth that we share as humans; that is why I sent Karuizawa to confess to you, and this was also my way of testing your progress."

"I see, you sure are taking this seriously aren't you?"

"Naturally. After all, I've promised that I would thaw your heart of ice and take it for myself."

After finishing her explaining, she rested her head on my lap.

"Kiyotaka, school will start soon and we won't see each other as much..."

"Yeah, it would be troublesome if people found out about this, especially the White Room student."

"We're in different classes too... hey Kiyotaka, what do you say about moving to class A?"

Her voice was a joking one.

"That's a tempting offer, but I think I'll pass. Beside's, you'd hate it too right?"

"Fufu, you want it too, don't you?"

During our 2nd year, we would be on the same side fighting against different enemies; Tsukishiro, the White Room Student, and the student council. But in the 3rd year-

"In the 3rd year, I'll show you the greatest love which I hold for you. One that can't compare to anything else."

We would compete against one another as enemies. This was the love she held that made even Kei's pale in comparison.

Our love definitely wasn't going to be a normal one, this fact was something I knew for sure.

"But until then, let's enjoy these moments, as lovers."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 153 23
I present to you my very first fanfiction work, undoubtedly a somewhat unconventional creation resulting from the imaginative fusion of the worlds of...
63.9K 1.8K 18
❝𝐈𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐃. 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆.❞ -in which Ayanokouji...
18.3K 594 17
A collection of random scenes, one-shots, potential stories that I used to write. Disclaimer: I do not own Classroom of the Elite or any of its char...
12K 493 9
Don't know what to put here. All I can say it's a COTE fic by me, so... Expect it to be trash? I guess? Idk. Read more if ya wanna find out. It's a S...