Say, If My Wish Is Granted (T...

By Yua_Kozume

(Y/n), an ordinary girl who's skeptical of reality. She admires the life of her 2D characters who she thinks... More

1

Additional Part

631 44 33
By Yua_Kozume

Kuroo's P.O.V.

(Note: When Kuroo dreams, it's always from the perspective of (y/n).)

Tsukishima intertwined his hand onto (y/n)'s, and we started walking around the park. They passed by people who are also dating, some kids, and some adults who are just out to enjoy the snow. (y/n) stop walking and tugged Tsukishima's hand. "Hey, Tsukki. Let's play a game." She grinned.

"What kind of game?" Tsukishima asked with a smile. He was smiling the whole time, and it's making (y/n)'s heart weak for Tsukishima.

"Hide and Seek. " (y/n) replied, and Tsukishima just laughed.

"What a lame game." Tsukishima teased but, (y/n) just smiled.

"I'll add a twist. There will be a surprise at the end. I'll be leaving clues for you to find me, okay? You should count to 30 while I hide and leave the ten clues at the same time." (Y/N) explained.

Tsukishima just rolled his eyes and turned around. "Fine. Count down, starts now..." He said as he started the count down.

(Y/n) quickly ran away from him and placed the clues, which seemed like a note. Once she was done she walked towards the stepping stones towards the middle of the river.

She gazed at the place where she placed her last note and looked up at the sky. "Ma, thank you for letting me experience this, but everything has an end, right? It's time..." She muttered as tears started to form in the corners of her eyes.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Once she exhaled, she started singing.

"Flower, gleam and glow,

Let your power shine,

Make the clock reverse,

Bring back what once was mine," She sang gracefully but, unlike how she sang it before. It was full of pain with its hidden meaning.

"Heal what has been hurt..." She sang as her heart ached with every bit of memory that came into her mind.

"Don't go," I saw myself pleaded but, she was too desperate to meet Tsukishima. From her perspective, I saw that she doesn't want Tsukishima to get the wrong idea between me and her.

"I'm sorry," She muttered before completely letting loose of my hand and started running towards the direction where she heard Tsukishima's voice.

'I'm sorry... Kuroo...' She thought as she walked away.

"Change the Fates' design,

Save what has been lost" She sang once as more tears came flooding down her face. I can see and feel the pain she's feeling in my head even though this just me who keeps on dreaming about the happenings in her daily life. Memories flashed before her eyes.

Kiyoko tilted her head, confused. "Who's Yachi?" she replied.

Her face turned white as chalk as she heard those words came out of her mouth, it's ringing in her ear, like a broken cassette. Her eyes and mouth were frozen wide open in an expression of stunned surprise.

---

"You know Yachi right?" She asked, begging in her thoughts that she did not erase a character because of her mere existence.

"Yachi? Who's that?" Tsukishima replied.

Her head started spinning, she can't digest everything that's happening. She suddenly took on a pale look, as if she'd been painted with white-wash - her lips were barely there. Then with one step backward I crumpled like a puppet suddenly released of their strings, she fainted.

---

She looked down as she crumpled my fist on the blanket. Her thoughts are taking over. ' I'm sorry Yachi... I've always been fighting for my happiness, why not just this once let me have this moment. Let me be with the person I longed the most. Please can I?' She begged in her thoughts as she said sorry to Yachi a hundred times.

She shook her head, violently. She pounds it down again and again, but her thoughts will not dislodge themselves. It drives her insane. 'I will not go back...' I promised in my thoughts.

'Promises are made to be broken..." She thought as the tears won't stop flowing down her face. She's in pain, and so am I. I am not her but, I can feel all her pain. Every thought, every breath, and every tear that falls down her eyes holds thousands of pain that no mere words can describe.

"Bring back what once was mine,"

'Happy Birthday to us,' She thought as she huffed out a sigh, looking back at the poster pasted at her wall. There's Tsukishima, the guy who doesn't exist but, stole her heart without trying. She walked towards the poster caressing the surface of the poster, near his face before walking outside the house.

"What once was mine" She sang once more before locking her eyes with Tsukishima who's face turned white after seeing her in the middle of the river.

"(Y/N)!" Tsukishima shouted but, she just stared at him as tears cascaded down her face, shimmering as the light reflects them.

Tsukishima took a step closer, attempting to get her out of the river. "Don't move closer." (Y/N) shouted. "Don't make this hard for me, Kei. Like this snow, everything will end, and it's time to start a new. I wasn't meant to be here and you're not meant to be mine. It's enough that I've come to experience to love you up close. Thank you, Kei." She shouted as she leaned her back to the water with arms wide open, completely leaving this fictional world behind.

As I saw her body touched the water, I woke up, panting with tears cascading down my face. My chest feels heavy.

I've always felt envious that she loved Tsukishima. That she never even turned to look at me but, the thought of leaving hurts me the most, for it only means that I won't even be able to get the chance to see her again. Not even up close, not even a glimpse and not even a strand of her hair, there will be no more (Y/N). "I guess I'll just keep watching you from afar but, this time we're a world apart... Be happy (y/n)..." I muttered as I covered my eyes with my palm and cried my heart out, for the girl I gave up to love someone else gave up for the sake of others' happiness.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

It's been five years since that accident happened. I'm still confused if I was even there in the first place or was my mind just toying with my memories. Everything that happened in that accident seemed real. I'd love to believe it and hope it was not a dream but, the thought that it was all in my head can't find its way out of my thoughts.

Today's the last date of release for Haikyuu's last episode but, I can't bring myself to watch, for I'll remember the accident. I'm currently on my way to work, I never loved any other guy ever since. I was skeptical of love because the love that I was looking for isn't here. I felt like I left my soulmate somewhere.

"FWIIPP!" I heard the traffic enforcer blew her whistle, telling us to stop. I stopped along with the other people waiting for the green light and the traffic enforcer's signal for a go.

'What a good day everyone! Today's the last episode of the hit anime series Haikyuu! Are you guys excited? For that, we have a preview interview with our very own Haruichi Furu-' I heard the huge ad screen tv on a building announced but was cut by a sudden glitch which made me stop and look at what's happening. To my shock, I felt a pang on my chest as I saw the person on the preview after the glitch. It felt like he's staring at me, directly into my eyes. It was a time-skip Tsukishima. He looks so handsome.

Tsukishima smiled and a tear escaped his eye. "Hey, the game hasn't ended, remember? I finally found you, sorry for making you wait so long." He announced on the screen. My eyes grew wide after hearing those words come out from the speakers of the TV. I felt warm tears cascade my face as I can't make myself turn away. "(Y/N), thank you for loving me even though, I'm never real. Thank you for wishing to come into my world. It was your best mistake and the best thing that happened in my life. Thank you." He paused for a bit and wipe the tears that were cascading down his face.

"Tsukki..." That's the only thing that escapes my mouth as I covered my mouth with my hands. I can't believe it, does that mean everything that was instilled in my memory was real.

"Oi! I know you're crying. Stop it! You look ugly." He teased as he raised his right hand with a gold ring on it. "I wasn't able to confess my feelings so let me tell you this for the first, and last time, I love you (y/n). I really do." He then laughed. The screen is starting to glitch as if someone's taking his appearance by force.

He smiled once more and this time it was the happiest yet, the saddest smile he has ever shown. "Game over, (y/n). Now, you're IT. Find me in another life, okay?" As those words escaped his mouth, the original ad that was screening a while ago was back.

I felt my knees grew weak as I crumbled. I dropped down on my knees and screamed with all my might once more. I sobbed, and tears flooded like the waters rushing down from a waterfall, and the only time I'd stop was to fill my lungs with fresh air. This is the second time that I felt empty ever since I got back from this world.

People were surrounding me as the traffic enforcer signaled for a go and the stoplight turned green. Other's walked past me, and others are concerned and were staring but, I didn't mind. I was crying my heart out. The heaviness in my chest the confusion, everything was answered in one ad screen. I feel so crushed.

I burrowed my fist on top of my pants as I crumpled it. "I'll find you... I will... In another life... In another world... In another universe where both of us are real..."

THE FINAL THE END. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 2.2K 26
Y/N lived an average life up until the incident in middle school. After that, she spent her days alone but still living her reasonably average life. ...
209K 5.4K 47
"๐—œ๐—  ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—–๐—› ๐—” ๐—•๐—จ๐—ฅ๐——๐—˜๐—ก" [l/n] [f/n] moves to Miyagi and leaves her old life in America. She will be attending Karasuno as a first-year studen...
134K 4.4K 25
"๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ก'๐—ง ๐—œ๐—ง ๐—™๐—จ๐—ก๐—ก๐—ฌ ๐—›๐—ข๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜ ๐— ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๐—ž๐—˜ ๐—–๐—”๐—ก ๐—•๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—ž ๐—ฌ๐—˜๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฆ ๐—ช๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—› ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—ง?" โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข [L/N] [Y/N] and Tsukishima Ke...
188 17 3
๐“‚ƒ๐“‚ƒ๐“‚ƒ๐“‚ƒ๐“‚ƒ๐“‚ƒ โœฎโ‹† ห™ เฝเฝฒเฝ‹เพ€ ห™ โ‹† โœฎ ๐“‚ƒ๐“‚ƒ๐“‚ƒ๐“‚ƒ๐“‚ƒ๐“‚ƒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ: ๐—˜๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๏ฟฝ...