True Survival || Teen Wolf

Por BlackPhyre

Strange things always happen in the town of Beacon Hills, and life is hard for teenagers, with things like ex... Mais

0 - Intro & Characters
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
2 ~ Thirteen
2 ~ Fourteen
2 ~ Fifteen
2 ~ Sixteen
2 ~ Seventeen
2 ~ Eighteen
2 ~ Nineteen
2 ~ Twenty
2 ~ Twenty-one
2 ~ Twenty-two
2 ~ Twenty-three
2 ~ Twenty- four
3 - Twenty-five
3 - Twenty-six
3 - Twenty-seven
3 - Twenty-eight
3 - Twenty-nine
3 - Thirty
3 - Thirty-two
3 - Thirty-three
3 - Thirty-four
3 - Thirty-five
3 - Thirty-six
BOOK 2 is available now!!!

3 - Thirty-one

3.2K 119 79
Por BlackPhyre

3 x 07 ~ 𝐶𝑢𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠

Author's Note, AGAIN: I just wanted to give a heads up to all my readers, I will be leaving foreshadowing moments throughout this season and the next for Leo's story in the future. They may not be in each chapter, but there will be in some, I left one in the beginning of season 3, and TWO actually, in the chapter 30, but from here on out, I won't be giving anymore spoilers... so keep a look out, Leo's world is about to get turned upside down. Don't hate, appreciate. Love you all, hope you enjoy.

____________________________________________

Leo's PoV

"Seriously," I complained, I pressed my car horn and honked a few times at the cars in front of me that weren't moving an inch, "now I know why werewolves have murderous rage, move it!"

I was stuck in this traffic for almost half an hour now, and honestly I was over it. As traffic slowly inched it's way through the city to avoid the accident, I gripped the steering wheel even tighter as I got closer to my destination. By the time I finally managed to get through the ungodly traffic, it was two hours later than I had expected.

I pulled up to the building, and parked next to the Silver FJ Cruiser, I took a breathe before getting out and making my way to the lift. As it climbed my heart started to race. Seeing him was the first thing I wanted to do since I got back, but I managed to wait, like a day our two.

Once it came to a stop I made my way to the door and was about to open it when it slid open.

"What do you want?" Cora asked in an impatient tone, not even giving me a chance,

"Firstly that was rude," I said back to her, "secondly I'm here to see-"

"Derek doesn't want to see you," Cora said cutting me off,

"Too bad," I said pushing my way passed her,

"You can't just walk in here," Cora said slamming the door and moving after me,

"I can do whatever the hell I want," I retorted, not even looking back at her, my eyes scanned the loft in hopes of seeing the alpha but he wasn't anywhere in sight, so I focused my hearing and listened, and sure enough I heard three heart beats, two downstairs and one upstairs, I looked to the staircase and made my way towards them, only to be cut off by Cora, "why do people keep getting in my way,"

"Listen I'm only gonna tell you this once, leave, now!" Cora said making her eyes glow,

"Was that a threat?" I asked her with coy smile, her face started to shift and I realized her meant business, so I took a step closer to the girl, "sweetheart are you sure you wanna do this? Cause I don't plan on taking it easy because-"

"I'm a girl?" she asked cutting me off,

"Because your Derek's sister," I said correcting her with an eye roll, I tilted my head to the side nonchalantly and she huffed at me, I started change and Cora extended her claws. We were an inch a part, and I was waiting for her to make the first move,

"Cora!" I heard Derek shout, "just let him come,"

Cora growled then walked away. I watched the girl basically stomp her way into the kitchen before I turned my attention to climbing the stairs. Once I reached the top I caught his scent and I moved to follow it, and I came upon Derek standing shirtless, putting sheets inside of a washing machine.

"Your um, sister," I said swallowing nervously as I was looking for the right words to say, "she seems... lovely,"

"Not the word I'd used," Derek said in a low tone with his back still to me, "but sure,"

A silence fell between us, and I shifted nervously as I didn't know how to bring up the real reason why I came.

"I heard about the fight," I said softly, and I noticed him stiffen, "and I heard about Ennis, are you okay?"

"I'm fine," Derek said slowly turning to face me, but he wasn't looking at me, his eyes drifted to the floor,

"Oh, I-I, just wanted to make sure for myself," I said looking away, I glanced at the stairs and took a breathe, "If, if your busy I can just go,"

"No," Derek said and I looked back at him, "I-I, wanted to talk to you regardless, so can we?"

"Yeah, of course," I said nodding,

He gestured for me to follow him and I did, we walked through a door, and then up some stairs before finding ourselves on the floor of the building. I walked into the chill of the night sky, even though this building was located near downtown, being so high up made everything seem oddly quiet.

"Its so quiet out here," I muttered as I walked towards the ledge,

"That's part of the reason I chose this place," Derek said somberly from the other side of the roof, "it kind of reminds me of home,"

"Besides all the bad stuff that happened at your old home," I muttered softly, "I guess I can see the appeal,"

I took a breathe and looked out to the night sky, as a semblance of peace soon came to me, making me just want to stay here forever.

"Not everything that happened there was bad," Derek spoke, I glanced over at him to see he was smirking at me, my cheeks quickly turned red as I remembered the night he was referring to,

"Okay that wasn't my proudest moment," I said scratching the back of head, looking away from the alpha gaze,

"But it was one of our... better moments," Derek said, I glanced over again to see he was walking up to me, I noticed he was still shirtless but chose to ignore the fact, even though it was a sight I still love to see, "and right now, is gonna be one of our worst,"

"What do you mean?" I asked turning to face him fully,

"Promise me, that you won't hate me after I tell," Derek said in a very serious tone,

"Derek, I thought you were dead," I said letting out an airy sigh, "you could tell me anything and I wouldn't care less,"

Derek stared at me with a look that I could comprehend. He took a breathe and slowly moved to sit on the ledge of the roof, when he didn't speak I took that as a sign to sit beside him. I could feel the heat coming off his body in waves, and it felt comforting but I didn't move an inch as I got the feeling something was bothering him.

"I slept Jennifer," he blurted out, and the world stopped,

"What?" I asked narrowing my eyes,

"Don't, please don't make me say it again," he said dropping his head,

"Who... um? What?" I asked again out of pure confusion,

"Your English teacher, Jennifer Blake," Derek said in a soft voice, "I slept with her a few days ago,"

"Oh," I said as I felt a cracking feeling in my chest, Derek didn't move he just sat there stiff, I looked down and started to play with my fingers out of anxiety as I wasn't really expected,

An eerie silence fell upon us as we sat there. I glanced at Derek but he kept his gaze down, and it was uncomfortable as I can't really recall ever seeing this level of guilt or shame on him... ever.

"Say something," Derek whispered,

"What do you want me to say?" I asked back softly,

"Anything," he muttered in a dry tone,

"Are you sure?" I asked and he nodded slowly, "well... I slept with Danny,"

"You did what!" Derek snapped, doing a complete 180 on his previous state,

"....and Ethan," I said timidly shrugging my shoulders,

This made Derek fly to his feet and he stared down at me with a look of shook and anger.

"You did what!? With who!?" he asked aggressively,

"Well hello Mr. Kettle, nice to meet you, I'm Mr. Pot," I said jokingly as I got off the ledge to stand across from him,

"Leo don't joke right now, did you seriously sleep with one of the twins?" he asked aggressively,

"Well yea," I said shrugging my shoulders, "the other one's is straight,"

Derek ran his hand down his face aggressively and started to walk back and forth. Muttering to himself, and I watched the man in awe, at his sudden change.

"So I guess we both made some mistakes huh?" I asked scratching my neck,

"Yes, yes we did," Derek said coming to a stop, "but I didn't have a threesome,"

"I didn't almost get someone pregnant," I retorted and I saw the color drain from his face,

"How did you-" Derek started to say but began to stutter,

"You don't have a basic first aid kit in this place, I know you don't buy condoms," I said crossing my arms with a smug smile,

"I've never needed them before," Derek said smirking at me,

"Last time wasn't like before," I sassed raising an eye brow, and he huffed at me before looking away,

"I was in a bad place, I was weak and vulnerable," he admitted to me,

"And I thought you were dead, which doesn't make it better, but it was a lapse of really bad judgement at the time," I told him, I looked down then back to him, "but you weren't dead, you were alive, and instead of trying to contact us, contact me... you were doing the devil's tango with Misses Blake,"

"Leo," Derek started, he took a step towards me but I stepped back,

"You chose her, over me," I said to myself,

"Leo I didn't choose her, she was just there-" he started to say

"And I would have been there for you if you had just called me Derek!" I snapped at him, "this is so stupid,"

I turned and started to walk away but I felt him grab my wrist again.

"This time your gonna lose that hand Der," I said through gritted teeth, as I felt my face started to turn, I looked back at Derek to see his face had changed as well, "Let. Me. Go."

"Never," he said and something in me snapped,

I remembered swing at his head and chest, the sounds of grunts and groans, and the occasional bone snapping in and out of place. His eyes turned red and everything just faded out. I guessed I blacked out because when I came too, I was crying into Derek's chest with stains of tears and blood trickling down his chiseled body. His arms were wrapped around me, and I didn't want to pull away.

"I hate you," I muttered into his body,

"I know," he answered,

"I hate how much you hurt me," I cried out softly,

"I hate it too," he said back,

"I hate how much I love you," I cried out, I bit my lips as I waited for his reply,

"I love you," he said hugging me even tighter,

•••

Derek's PoV

It was about 2 o clock in the morning, Cora was out cold in her room down the hall, the loft was quiet, just the way I always wanted it and the only noise was the soft snores of Leo as he snuggled into my chest.

We talked a bit on the roof, and I somehow managed to convince him not to drive home in the tear filled state he was in, and luckily for me, he said he didn't have plans to leave.

I know we both messed up, but Leo was right. What I did with Jennifer was the worse of the two acts because Leo only slept with the other two because he was convinced I was dead, but I did it with full knowledge that he was somewhere out there looking for me.

Also I'm not sure how he even about the condom... I guess having his mother living inside his head, had it ups and downs.

"...Stiles if you don't... shut up..." Leo muttered in sleep before shifting positions, he was know curled into a little spoon position, so I shifted and wrapped my arms around him,

"....no wonder Lydia's ignored your ass...." Leo started then grumbled,

"He dreams way to much about Stiles," I muttered shaking my head, as Leo shifted again but soon stopped, I thought he was going to talk about Stiles again, but what I heard next was... unexpected,

"私はここにずっと長く滞在することはできません。 新しい体が必要です," he said soft like a whisper, this made me look down at him, as I had never, ever heard Leo speak Japanese, so this was confusing,

He stopped talking and moving after that, and I sighed as I felt him drift away into a deeper sleep. I nestled into his side as I felt his heart beating through his body, I wasn't sure how long this peace between us would last so I knew I had to make the most of the time we had now.

•••

Leo's PoV

A loud blaring noise made me roll over to see Derek dashing off the bed to slam down on the alarm system thing he had installed on a pillar. All I knew is it was too early in the morning for that thing to be going off.

"What does it mean?" Cora asked stepping around the corner, she gesturing to the window, and my eyes followed to see a big triskele painted on the glass, but instead of spirals it was straight lines,

"It means there coming," Derek told her, "tonight,"

"Why do the feeling that something bad is gonna happen when they do," I muttered looking from the window back to the siblings,

•••

Derek's PoV

I sat on the spiral stair cases, thinking over last night and this morning. Leo left for school early this morning, and he seemed to be in a good mood, but knowing me, I was bound to do something to upset him soon enough.

My train of thought was interrupted when the loft door slid open, revealing the three stooges that I didn't want to see at the moment.

"Go back to school," I said not even looking up,

"Well, actually, we can't. Boyd, Erica and I are incredibly and unbelievably sick," Isaac said to me,

"With what, brain damage?" I sassed back,

"Well, I have a migraine, and, uh, Boyd here has explosive diarrhea," Isaac said gesturing to them,

"And Erica is actually on her period," Erica said tossing her hair over her shoulder,

"We're here to protect you," Boyd spoke up as I walked down the stairs

"You're here to protect me? Well, I'm in trouble then," I said as I reached the bottom,

"Actually, Boyd here came up with a plan," Isaac said looking up from his seated position on my table,

"Yeah, I thought about the time Gerard had me and Erica locked up, tied up with electrical wires pushing current through us," Boyd started to say,

"I have such fond memories of that night," Erica said rolling her eyes,

"I was wondering how we could do something like that..." Boyd started to pull out large cables, and a hoses "but on a bigger scale"

I stood by and watched as Boyd started to work on his plan.

"In a pool of electrified water, it can take up to 50 milliamps to kill a normal human, less than the power it takes to turn on a light bulb," he said after turning on the hose and leaving it on the floor to flood the room,

"That's comforting," I said glancing back at the other two,

"If we disable the circuit interrupter in the building's electrical room, the current will keep coming, and anyone who steps foot in here, they'll get a pretty shocking surprise," Boyd said with a smile,

"Especially someone who's barefoot," Isaac said stepping around,

•••

Leo's PoV

I was in class when the fire alarm went off, almost deafening me in the process. I gathered all my stuff and made my way out into the hall, only for a familiar scent to catch my attention, Lydia, Aiden..... and Cora?

I eased my way through the crowd and waited, only to see Aiden stepping out of the coach's office. I could smell Lydia perfume from across the hall. I glanced back at the door, only to see a familiar dark haired girl slipping in the door way.

"You don't have very good taste in guys do you?" I heard her ask Lydia, she stepped inside and clothes the door, so I made my way through the exiting crowd and entered the locker room from the other side,

"...I'm gonna pull your tongue out of your head," I heard Cora say, I was about to intervene when I heard Lydia answer,

"Sweetheart, my last boyfriend was a homicidal lizard, so I think I can handle a werewolf," Lydia retorted and I started to smirk at the clap back, "Let go,"

At this point I stepped into the door way and saw Cora with a firm grip on Lydia, at this point I smelt and heard Stiles approaching from behind.

"The lady said let go," I spoke up gaining both their attentions, at the sight of me Cora released her grip and Lydia quickly moved to stand beside me,

"Also one of my best friend happens to be a werewolf," Lydia said smugly,

"You know you may have Derek and Peter's art of subtlety, but you lack originality, your like a copy of a copy, and I hate things that are off the rack , don't you agree Lydia?" I asked the red head,

"Like something out off the bargain bin," Lydia added,

•••

Begrudgingly I left Lydia with Stiles and Cora as Stiles had a plan to do something, I stopped asking questions once I saw he had a spirit board thing. I don't mess with those things.

Once I left the room I tried to find Scott but he was no where I sight. So I tried to search for his scent, which started to lead to me the music room, I was about to enter when the door swung open revealing Deucalion.

"They really let anyone just waltz up in this place, huh?" I asked taking a step back and extending my claws in the hallway,

"Aren't you afraid of someone seeing you?" Deucalion asked,

"There's a fire drill happening, so no ones gonna see me rip your head off," I said to him with a smirk,

"Confident aren't we?" he asked,

"Born this way," I said getting ready to attack the man,

"That you were," he said and I paused, "Born more special than most werewolves in the past century,"

"What?" I asked as I took a step back,

"Leo!" I heard Scott call out, I looked to the door to see Scott stepping out holding his shoulder, when I looked back for Deucalion, he was gone,

"We need to find the others," Scott said and we hurried back to the others,

"There in the lab," I said leading him towards them,

"Why Danny?" I heard Stiles asked,

"Because... last night, he was a target, but it wasn't a sacrifice," Scott said to us,

"But isn't Danny still in the hospital?" Cora asked as we walked out of the classroom and the bell rang,

"Yeah. That's where we're going right now," Stiles said to her,

"I'll meet you there," Scott said to us,

"Why?" Stiles asked him and he spun around showing us a text on his phone,

•••

Derek's PoV

Boyd turned on the wire and tossed it into the flooded floor.

"Is this gonna kill em?" Isaac asked,

"I hope so," Boyd replied,

Time passed on and night began to fall and as we waited for them to arrived.

"Isn't the light on supposed to be on?" Isaac asked and that made me look up to see it was off,

"Yeah," I answered,

"So what does it mean if it not?" Isaac asked again,

"Someone cut the auxiliary power." I answered looking down,

"What about the main p-" Boyd started but the light cut out and he stopped,

Slowly I moved forwarded and stepped onto the water, walking back out into the main room.

"That's not good," Erica muttered,

"Derek? What do we do now?" Isaac asked,

I took a breathe and forced my eyes to change.

"We fight," I said to them,

The other took to my side as I shifted and waited for the attack I knew was coming. The only good thing about the loft was there was only one way in and one way out. The bolts on the door cracked and fell, soon the door opened revealing Kali.

"Gonna be honest, Derek. When Ennis died I thought I'd just go for it, find you and kill you wherever you stood. Then I remembered that you surrounded yourself with the teenagers, and I thought, what's a girl got to do to get you alone?" she said walking into the loft, then looking back at the door,

I followed her gaze to see of the twins dragging in a struggling Jennifer.

"You and me Derek, or they tear them apart. What do you say? Think you can beat me one on one?" she asked and I nodded for the others to move out of the way,

"I'm gonna rip your throat out, with my teeth," I said to her, before unleashing a roar, which she returned,

I jumped into the air and came down slashing at her with all I had.

•••

Leo's PoV

"Okay, so what does this kid's homework have to do with us finding Deaton?" Cora asked,

"This kid, happens to be one of the smartest minds in town," I said to her, referring to the fact that Danny was brilliant,

"Its Because it's not just homework, okay? It's a project on geomagnetic fields. They flow through the earth. They can even be affected by lunar phases, all right? Now, look at this. This is a note from Harris on Danny's proposal," Stiles said to us, showing us the work,

"I strongly advise you to choose another subject. "The ideas here, while innovative and thoughtful, "border on pseudo-science. Not suitable for class." Lydia read out the note, and I paused thinking over the words,

"Harris wasn't just a sacrifice. He knew somethin," Scott said to us,

"He knew to much," I added as I looked down the map

"Now, check this out. Allison's dad wasn't the only one with a map, all right? Danny had one too. Danny marked all the telluric currents, okay? Now, the weird thing about beacon hills is that it actually is a beacon. You wouldn't believe how much energy flowing through the earth is around this town," Stiles said to us,

"Stiles, look, they match. All right, there's three places, right?" Scott said aligning the maps, then marking out the spots, "where they're kidnapped, and then the place where their body was found,"

"Look, that's right on the telluric current," Lydia added,

"So, maybe where he was sacrificed is somewhere in between," Scott said to him,

"Let me see that. You said there's six more bodies to be found. Deaton's one of them. Got to be somewhere in between, right?" Stiles said taking the pen,

"Stop. He's in the vault. He's in the same vault," Cora said stopping him, and redirecting his hand,

"Guys, hold on," Lydia stopping us,

"Lydia, we don't have time," Scott said to her,

"It's Boyd. The plan didn't work. They cut the power," Cora said to us with a grime,

"What plan?" I asked the girl,

"It's just like he said," Scott muttered, "Go. I can save Deaton myself,"

"What? Scott, what about us?" Stiles asked him,

"Cora and Leo can't get there fast enough without you. Go. We can save both of them," Scott said heading through the door,

"All right, let's go," Stiles said, as they piled into the jeep, while I speed out of their leading them,

•••

Derek's PoV

Kali and I went back and forth trying to get a killing blow on the other. The water added an effect to the fight. I was stronger, but Kali was fast, and the added screams of Jennifer weren't making it any better.

"No," I yelled to Isaac as I saw him try to make a run for the twins,

"Wait," he yelled back to the other two,

I backed her into a corner but she was too good, and managed to push me back onto my back.

•••

Leo's PoV

"Leo where are you going?" Lydia asked as I started to run up the stairs,

"To help that idiot before that bit*h kills me," I yell back not even slowing down as I run up the metal stairs as quickly as I could,

I was almost to the top when the lights suddenly flashed on.

•••

Derek's PoV

I struggled to hold Kali, when a jolt made my muscles lock and convulse. To my right I saw Boyd run in and fall to the ground.

"Boyd!" Erica screamed,

"Take him," I heard Kali shout, and the next thing I knew I felt the twins grabbing my arms,

Kali lifted Boyd up and dropped him onto my claws and I felt it. A pulse of energy flowed into me.

"I'm giving you till the next full moon, Derek. Make the smart choice. Join the pack... Or next time I'm killing all of you," Kali spoke as she started to exit to the room,

"How about we start with just you!" A voice growled and I looked back to see Leo standing in the doorway, I looked at him and I saw his eyes glowing orange, my eyes fell to Isaac and Jennifer, then to Erica,

"Hit the deck!" I yelled as I braced myself, I moved to shield Boyd from the blow,

Leo drew his hands back and slammed them together causing a vicious roar of thunder to blast Kali and the twins onto the backs. They mewled in pain as Leo stood over them. My ears rang as Boyd slowly clenched in pain on my claws. Leo walked pass them and came towards us.

"The next full moon, I plan on ending you myself," Leo said looking back at Kali as she and the twin pulled themselves up, "so mark your days, bit*h,"

Wincing, the trio limped out the loft and I turned my attention Boyd.

"Boyd?" I heard Erica call out as she eased up to us,

"Its okay," Boyd said softly to me, and I started to shake my head,

"No, no, no, it's not, it's not," I said as I shook my head, the tears started to pool in my eyes,

"It's all okay, Derek," Boyd said as his eyes started to close,

"Erica, help me," Leo said as he moved to Boyd's side,

"What are you doing?" I asked him, as he started to lay Boyd onto the water filled floor,

"I- we, think we can save him," Leo muttered as he knelt beside Boyd,

"We? What's he talking about?" Erica asked me, and I shook my head,

I listened as Boyd heartbeat started to fade away. It was so quiet I could barely hear it. He started to mutter about a lunar eclipse but I could barely hear him.

"Leo what are you doing?" I asked him, as he placed both his hands on Boyd's chest near the wounds,

"Call it 700 years of Japanese instinct," he said looking down at the boy,

Leo closed his eyes and began to mutter under his breath and we all stood and watched the scene unfold. The water surrounding him and Boyd began to glow a vibrant shade of blue, and it started to move around the two.

"What's.... happening?" Erica asked, but I didn't even know myself, the sound of more footsteps made me look over to see Stiles, Lydia and Cora entering the loft,

"Derek are you okay?" Cora asked and I nodded before looking back to the scene before me,

"What's Leo doing?" I heard Stiles ask,

"I think he saving Boyd's life," I said softly,

I watched as the wounds on Boyd slowly began to mend themselves. His heartbeat started to grow again. His lungs began to move. The water glowed brighter before turning back to it's clear colour, and everyone paused.

"Ahhhhhh," Boyd said gasping for air, as he sat up,

"Boyd," Erica said breathlessly, she moved and engulfed the boy in a hug,

"Hospital," I heard Leo whisper,

"Why? Boyd seems fine now," I said looking from him back to Leo, to see him shaking his head, soon Cora came and hugged them as well,

"It's not for him," Leo said as he started to breathe heavy, his breaths turned to pants and his voice got weaker,

"Leo?" I heard Stiles call out as he walked up to us,

Leo looked at me and gave me a weak smile, but my insides started to twist as I knew something bad was going to happen. His eyes turned white and rolled back into his head and his body started to crash to the floor but I caught him.

"Leo!" I heard Lydia scream as she came running towards us,

"Leo?" Stiles called out, and I shook his body gently, and Stiles rested his hand on my shoulder,

"Leo, please wake up," I muttered as tears started to run down my face, "please wake up,"

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

27.1K 854 31
DISCONTINUED! ❝ do you remember me? ❞ ❝ yes.❞ IN WHICH, they fall in ...
75.1K 1.5K 21
"you will never leave and you will love me!" [wyatt oleff] [violence,cursing,sexual content,etc] (this is literally so cringy, i wrote this in middle...
8.3K 217 8
This story was on my old account, I'm posting it here now.
14.5K 480 45
The Keepers are an ancient organization, predating the oldest hunting clan. An organization with the purpose of keeping the supernatural world hidden...