๐Ÿฅ€//Eternally Us//๐Ÿฅ€

By _anushree

"Eternally?" "For an eternity and even more." __________ Coincidences; are they merely occurring by chance? T... More

Introduction //๐Ÿฅ€
Job interview //๐Ÿฅ€
Birthday celebrations //๐Ÿฅ€
Lashing up in chains //๐Ÿฅ€
A game of flirting //๐Ÿฅ€
Advertisement filming //๐Ÿฅ€
Party preparations //๐Ÿฅ€
Her dilemma //๐Ÿฅ€
Shopping //๐Ÿฅ€
Growing connections //๐Ÿฅ€
Surfacing emotions //๐Ÿฅ€
Engagement ceremony //๐Ÿฅ€
Falling again //๐Ÿฅ€
Drinking diaries //๐Ÿฅ€
Stuck with you //๐Ÿฅ€
Mehandi //๐Ÿฅ€
Surmise //๐Ÿฅ€
Pool party //๐Ÿฅ€
Wedding ceremony //๐Ÿฅ€
First night //๐Ÿฅ€
Business trip //๐Ÿฅ€
Planning surprises //๐Ÿฅ€
Reuniting //๐Ÿฅ€
Barbeque and chill //๐Ÿฅ€
Opera house //๐Ÿฅ€
Fallout //๐Ÿฅ€
Molesting //๐Ÿฅ€
Wounds //๐Ÿฅ€
Knowing his past //๐Ÿฅ€
Heartbreak //๐Ÿฅ€
Sufferings //๐Ÿฅ€
Remorse //๐Ÿฅ€
Unveiled //๐Ÿฅ€
Consequences //๐Ÿฅ€
Ruined //๐Ÿฅ€
Disclosing truth //๐Ÿฅ€
Dilemma //๐Ÿฅ€
Losing her calm //๐Ÿฅ€
Accident //๐Ÿฅ€
Weight of the ring //๐Ÿฅ€
First kiss //๐Ÿฅ€
Confessing his love //๐Ÿฅ€
Down the memory lane //๐Ÿฅ€
Love finds a way //๐Ÿฅ€
Proposal //๐Ÿฅ€
Seventh heaven //๐Ÿฅ€
Euphoria //๐Ÿฅ€
Marriage preparations //๐Ÿฅ€
Night stay //๐Ÿฅ€
Togetherness //๐Ÿฅ€
Serendipity //๐Ÿฅ€
Truth or dare //๐Ÿฅ€
New memories //๐Ÿฅ€
Their bonding //๐Ÿฅ€
Sangeet //๐Ÿฅ€
Beach party //๐Ÿฅ€
Breaking hearts //๐Ÿฅ€
Apologies //๐Ÿฅ€
Jealousy //๐Ÿฅ€
New year's //๐Ÿฅ€
Marriage //๐Ÿฅ€
Head over heels //๐Ÿฅ€
Meant to be //๐Ÿฅ€
Reliving moments //๐Ÿฅ€
Honeymoon //๐Ÿฅ€
Hand in hand //๐Ÿฅ€
Epilogue (Part I) //๐Ÿฅ€

Announcement party //๐Ÿฅ€

1K 63 81
By _anushree

Kamlesh's viewpoint :

"Kamleshhhhh." Ash stretched out my name while signalling me go to her and I slightly giggled at her cuteness.

"Those flowers are so pretty and their colour match with my outfit too. Can you please click a pic for me?" She added cutely as I reached and I couldn't deny.

Damn, my heart is fluttering right now. I love the way she talks, the way she smiles and the way she exists. She's a blessing to mankind.

"Sure thing." I added while reaching for my mobile but she handed me hers by then.

"What pose should I go for?" She asked, looking confused.

"Something natural, candid type?" I suggested.

"Sounds good." She smiled.

Her arms held the branches of the tree and she lifted her face slightly before her face broke in a wide smile.

I really can't concentrate on photography now, my eyes wish for Ash to be in front of them forever, happy and smiling just like she is now.

"Done?" Ash asked me after a few seconds and I nodded.

"Let me see." She added excitedly and I showed her the clicks.

"They came out beautifully." I complimented her.

"Well, you're not bad at it. Just kidding, I totally loved them." She grinned, making my heart warm.

"I'm glad." I reciprocated.

"Now my turn, go there." Ash pointed her finger towards one end.

"Me?" I asked in confusion.

"No, I'm talking to the tree." She rolled her eyes and I laughed.

"That was lame." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Gooo!" She exclaimed and I gave up.

Since I'm not really good at poses, I decided to go for a candid too. Ash clicked a picture of me, which surprisingly looks good.

"Hey you're looking so good in this!" Ash complimented me which almost had my popped out of my chest.

"Better than real? Umm.. it must be because of my photography skills." She added while scrutinizing my face.

"Don't look at me like that, I'm flustered." I laughed it off.

"You must be enjoying the attention." She giggled, unaware of the fact that it's actually true.

The way she looks at me makes me feel so special. She makes me feel beautiful inside out. Her positivity and vibrance can make anyone's day.

"Oh look, he's finally here." Ash sighed in relief and went to Abhay and Riya.

I was about to join them when Keart aunty stopped by me and we started talking. She seems really excited for today.

After talking to her I joined the others and gave birthday wishes to Riya.

"She's Shubman fiance right? She's so pretty." Riya complimented Anushree on spotting her, as she reached the terrace.

"I really love her outfit." Ash added.

"Kya behenji hai yaar yeh, bechara Shub." Abhay rolled his on seeing Anushree while she was touching the feet of all the elders and talking to them.

"Shh." Ishan hushed him before anyone else would hear him.

Honestly, she seems really good to me. She's very simple with a good and cultured background. She's unlike Shubman but I think it's beneficial for their relationship.

Anushree's viewpoint :

"Pairi pauna." I heard Shubman say as he touched the feet of our elders while I was talking to some of them.

They granted us many blessings and even complimented us as a couple, to which Shubman has really good responses and reactions.

I don't understand how can he act so unbothered after our harsh argument today. He's definitely not enjoying this marriage or any of its ceremonies.

"Come, its cake cutting time." Shubman smiled to me and took my hand in his before leading us towards the center.

"They look perfect together." Ash grinned on seeing us.

The photographers and videographers have also aligned themselves in different angles and spots to take pictures of the event.

Shubman wrapped his arm around my bare waist, giving me serious goosebumps.

"I'm very happy announcing our wedding today, really glad to have her in my life." He announced and smiled at me, while I kept looking at him in shock.

He then shifted his hand from my waist to my palm, holding mine in his. We picked the cake knife kept beside and then blew away the candles.

I still can't process what's happening. Why is Shubman being so sweet to me?

Shubman cut the cake with my hand in his and everyone clapped for us. He then fed me a little piece and I did the same for him.

"Congratulations!" Echoed around and then everyone fed us cake.

Others then handed us some gifts, followed by Shubman and me handing them the engagement card hampers.

Once done, I joined Shubman's friends along with him.

"Hey guys, congratulations! You both make a lovely couple." Riya accoladed us.

"Thank you." I smiled in response and so did Shubman.

"I envy you, you got the best person ever." Samikhya giggled to me and I slightly blushed at that.

It's true, Shubman is really a blessing.

"Don't start it again." Ishan said in a pissed off tone, making Samikhya frown.

"Hey Samikhya, you're so pretty." Shubman giggled.

"Oh my God." Samikhya nearly fainted.

His fangirls are always so cute. I'm so so lucky to end up with him out of all his lovers, he really means everything to me.

"Shub tu bhi na." Ishan shook his head.

"She's cute." Abhay giggled about Samikhya.

"Thank you Kamlesh." Samikhya answered him.

"Kamlesh? That's him. I'm Abhishek." Abhishek pointed towards Kamlesh, making us giggle.

"Shit I'm so sorry. I'm not very familiar to cricket so I got confused, my bad." Samikhya apologised while facepalming herself.

"Then, how do you know him?" I asked in confusion, regarding Shubman.

"I saw him in a recent ad with Riya, he looked really hot so I stalked his profile once." Samikhya answered honestly.

"I am, indeed." Shubman smirked, making his dimples very evident.

I just can't stop adoring him, he's perfect from every angle. His charisma and charm is so divine, he looks like a God.

"By the way, why don't you guys have some starters?" I suggested in an interrogative tone.

"Haha, Abhay toh sabse interested usmein hi hai." Kamlesh giggled.

"Then you should go for it Abhay-" I was laughing it off but got interrupted by him.

"Abhishek. Its Abhishek for you." He sternly stated before moving towards the food stalls.

"We should accompany him." Ishan suggested and took everyone along with him.

"Listen, I'm just pretending to be happy cause I can't create a scene about this wedding. I did what I had to, just for the sake of my parents. And all this doesn't give you the right to consider my friends as yours too, no one likes you here." Shubman warned me in a low, but harsh voice.

"I'm sorry Shubman, that wasn't my intention." I apologized, feeling sad about everything.

"Don't try contemplating me as yours or the consequences won't be good. I'm warning you for the last time." He alarmed me again, which left me completely numb.

What did I even do, to deserve all this?

Ishan's viewpoint :

"Go bring those nuggets for me." I ordered Samikhya and she groaned again.

I've been trying to irritate her as a payback for her not recognizing me. She deserves this, lol.

Bonus, she knows Shubman, also calls considers him hot and ouch, my self respect is hurt.

"I'm not your servant." She whined.

"You're my secretary and you do as I say?" I rhetorically smirked at her.

"I'm hearing this for the umpteenth time today." She rolled her eyes, making me giggle.

"Kitna irritate karega usko, chhor de yaar." Kamlesh giggled.

"Fine." I lightly chuckled.

"Thanks." Samikhya smiled to Kamlesh and he reciprocated.

"By the way, any upcoming matches for you guys?" Riya asked us while eating.

"Yeah, we've a tour coming up." Ash answered her.

"And when's their wedding?" Samikhya questioned next.

"This month itself, before the tour." I answered.

"Mujhe shopping karni hogi, I need new lehengas." Ash giggled.

"Same for me." Riya added.

"When are you guys going for shopping? Considering the engagement is near, we'll have to wrap it up quick." Kamlesh kept his point.

"Right. Let's go out tomorrow." Abhay suggested.

"All of us together?" Riya asked.

"Yes, it'll be fun." I replied excitedly.

We then started discussing our plans for tomorrow, which is gonna be really fun.

In between, I couldn't stop looking at Samikhya's beautiful that always keeps me captivated.

While she was lost in talking to the others, I secretly clicked a picture of hers which is driving me crazy. She's looking so mesmerizing and elegant. Her charm always gets me, she's so beautiful.

"That's a nice click." Abhay peeped in my mobile and smirked at me.

"Shh." I tried hushing him but the others heard it by then.

"Show us." Kamlesh persuaded.

By then Abhay snatched my mobile and turned it towards the others, before mumbling "See."

"Ohho." Ash teased me.

Samikhya looked a little surprised and flustered, which is making me feel embarrassed now.

Ugh Abhay, you shouldn't have done this. The picture was meant for me to admire, rather than embarrassing myself.

"That's a really beautiful click though, Samikhya you should really post this." Riya complimented her.

"Thank you." Samikhya nearly blushed.

Damn, her blush. Its driving me nuts.

"Its too late, let's take dinner. I'll leave early tonight cause I've a lot of work at home." Ash told us, some time later.

"We'll leave along with you. Anyway the party's about to get over, many have left." Riya spoke and I looked around.

"Yeah right." I mumbled.

We all took our dinner plates and occupied the same table for six, while Shubman and his fiance were busy with their families.

"See you guys at the engagement, bye." Riya greeted the to be groom and bride.

"Bye." Anushree waved at us and accompanied us downstairs.

"Thanks for attending." She added smiling at us while we were moving towards our cars and I unwillingly reciprocated.

"Bye Anushree." Samikhya bid her and then took the seat next to my driving seat.

I'm dropping her back home since I'm the one who brought her here. Also, I'm getting to spend some time with her which is making me happy.

"Good night. I'll pick you up tomorrow by ten, so be ready." I told her and she nodded before getting off my car.

"Good night." She smiled and went inside her apartment, as I kept watching her until I couldn't no more.

I still can't get her smile out of my mind. Thinking about her is making a smile form on my face instantly too.

She isn't someone ordinary, she holds importance in my life now. She's something different.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.7K 4.3K 38
I take two steps forward. I take two steps back. We come together cause opposite attracts. And you know....... it ain't fictious, just a natural fact...
779K 28.9K 21
"Bu...But we are married" I tried to defend myself "But I don't consider you my wife, get the hell out of my room" He yelled I couldn't help but ju...
29.2K 1.5K 33
โœงโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ€ขโ™›โ€ขโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโคโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ€ขโ™›โ€ขโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโœง This a fanfiction on most rumoured unofficially official most loved couple Shubsara This is imaginary love story of S...
36.1K 3.2K 30
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." โ™ก "I saw this girl at the age of 13...