𝘒𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘈𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦...

By acronychalwriter

and even after all this time you're still my always •oc x oc •book based | au •gof-dh ©2020 acronychalwriter More

-goblet of fire-
[Prologue]
[Cast]
[0]
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
-order of the phoenix-
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
-halfblood prince-
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60]
[61]
[63]
[64]
[65]
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[70]
[71]
-deathly hallows-
[72]
[73]
[74]
[75]
[76]
[77]
[78]
[79]
[80]
[81]
[82]
[83]
[84]
[85]
[86]
[87]
[88]
[89]
[90]
[91]
[92]
[93]
[94]
[95]
[96]
[Epilogue]
[Author's note]
[Bonus chapter #1]

[62]

1.7K 59 7
By acronychalwriter

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

February moved towards March with no change in the weather except that it became windy as well as wet. To general indignation, a sign went up on all common-room noticeboards that the next trip into Hogsmeade had been cancelled.

Ron was furious.

''It was on my birthday!'' Sara and Nico heard him say as they passed Ron and Harry on their way out of the common room, ''I was looking forward to that!''

''It's not a big surprise, is it?'' Sara muttered as Nico took hold of her hand and they descended the stairs. ''After what happened to Katie, Dumbledore decided it would be safer this way I'm sure. But I would've wanted to celebrate your birthday with a lot of butterbeer.''

Nico smiled and brushed his nose against Sara's hair, inhaling the scent of her flowery shampoo. ''We're gonna celebrate it with lots of candy here, mom'll surely gonna send some pie.''

Sara smiled; she couldn't ask for something better.

And she couldn't really.

On the morning of the first day of March, Nico and Sara were woken up by the other boys after they had spent the night together celebrating.

''Happy birthday,'' Sara muttered as Nico brushed the hair from her face.

His thanks were followed by a lot of messy kisses that made Sara laugh.

''Not again!'' Harry growled, ripping the curtains open. His look of anger made Sara start laughing.

''People can't sleep in the same bed anymore,'' she tried between laughs, falling onto Nico's chest; he was chuckling too.

''Not when the room is full of other people,'' Ron observed while opening a brown box of what Sara supposed were sweets.

'Happy birthday to you too, grumpy boy," she muttered,jumping out of bed and starting to get away from the boys so they could stop scowling.

Nico caught her hand at the very last moment and pulled her against him.

"Where do you think you're going?" he whispered, burying his face in the crook of her neck.

The boys were sending annoyed looks their way, but Nico didn't seem to mind.

"I'm going to go take a shower and freshen up, and you can't join," she added in a whisper.

He chuckled like a little boy. "What about my present?"

"Later, now I have to get away or these idiots are gonna have a fit."

She felt at least two pillow flying towards her as she slipped out of the room. Boys.

.

Later that morning, Nico was dragged along the corridors by Sara, hidden by her invisisibility powers from prying eyes.

"Are you going to kill me or something?" he asked jokingly, amused by Sara's eagerness to get to their destination.

"Yeah, I am secretly a monster that took the face of your girlfriend and I'm going to eat you alive," she whispered with a taunting smile.

Nico playfully rolled his eyes. "You and your bad jokes."

She flashed him a cocky smile before she stopped before the tapestry of Barnabas the Barmy that was trying to teach trolls to dance the ballet.

"The room of requirement," Nico said knowingly as they walked 3 times along the corridor, Sara concentrating on the place she wanted.

The door that greeted them wasn't the one that they usually saw in the times when DA was still going. It was very tall, made of dark oak and strange writings were running along the whole lenght of it. It was a beautifull thing but also something he wouldn't dare to open without knowing that it was safe. But as long as Sara was with him, he knew it was.

She ushered him inside and they found themselves in a dark room. He could make the outline of a door that was directly across from him.

"This is actually very simple, in order to get to your present you'll have to get to the center of the maze," Sara said, a challenging look in her eyes.

"Is there going to be any dead Diggorys and a noseless dude at the end?" he joked and she softly hit his arm.

"I checked it and there is just a maze made of bushes, nothing deadly here. As I said, the center is your goal and you have 5 minutes to think of ways that can help you before I can reach it."

"So this is a chase?"

"Let's call it that," she smiled and showed him her hand with three fingers raised.

She softly counted to three and started running through the door that closed behind her.

Fortunately, Nico took his wand with him at Sara's request so he knew he was allowed to use magic. He vaguely remembered the four point spell that they helped Harry learn before his last task in fourth year.

He knew he had to go north to reach his goal so he casually waited for the door to open before he stepped into the maze; it was darker than in the previous room.

"Lumos," he muttered and started to walk ahead, checking for turns.

The bushes were all over the place and he had to duck his head to pass in some of the places where he was too tall.

The maze gave him a creepy aura even if it wasn't cold there. He took a wrong turn and had to get back so he coud find north again when he saw a little light shine through the bushes; it was probably Sara who didn't reach her destination yet.

He grinned and started walking faster, Sara's steps started to sound desperate; he was getting close.

Breathing heavily, he started running faster in her direction, a part of her flaming red hair already visible in the light; he sprinted and caught her in his arms just as they sumbled into a candle lit room. The center of the maze.

"You weren't supposed to catch me!" she laughed, untangling herself from him.

He finally took in the space. It was decorated with a lot of colorfull candles that emanated the same colored light, they were sprawled on the blankets that were hiding the floor.

Real looking trees occupied the space; a box carefully wrapped in wrapping paper was set next to a picnic basket.

"So are we having a picnic?" Nico asked, a smile appearing on his pretty face.

"Yeah, I figured we would be in 'danger' if we tried it outside, so I improvised."

Nico pulled Sara with him and they settled on the blanket, their backs against the trunks of two trees.

"What are you waiting for? Open it," Sara said softly as she put the present in his lap.

Not wanting to let her wait, Nico tore the paper away amd opened the box. At first there were only sweets that fell from it and made a mess on the floor.

A little ball wrapped in more paper was at the bottom of the box and Nico carefully unwrapped it, revealing a snitch.

"What," he asked in confusion.

"That's not a normal snitch, I put a lot of work into making it like I wanted," Sara tried to clarify.

"The last time you worked with something, those watches didn't work."

Sara fixed him with a serious look. "I was in third year back then, now I know twice as much," she flashed him a grin before touching the snitch too and taking out her wand. "If i fix it, it'll remember that we were the only two people that touched it. Once one of us, you I mean because you will keep it, touches it, the snitch will need the other's touch to open and unless I am near and you can easily find me, it will be abble to track me, you will just have to follow it. But of course you can choose another person-'' she started to move her hand away put Nico caught it and now they were both holding the snitch.

"There's no one else I'd rather choose for this," he muttered as Sara's eyes filled with tears.

She pointed her wand at their joined hands and muttered something under her breath; the snitch shone and they carefully put it back in the box.

"I love you so much," Sara whispered, adoration and tears visible in her eyes.

Nico smiled softtly and leaned closer. "I love you too,'' he muttered before he captured Sara's lips in a breathtaking kiss.

She parted her lips instantly, letting his tongue slid in. Nico sucked Sara's bottom lip, making her shiver. He grinned against her lips and started leaving a trail of kissies from her jaw to her collarbone, her hands pulling at his hair.

"We should probably eat,'' Sara whispered breathlessly, her eyes on him.

But before Nico could reply with a dirty remark, steps were heard and Sara had only one second to snatch the snitch and make them invisible, before Draco Malfoy burst into the room.

Sara gasped softly and Nico pulled her against his chest and wrapped his arm over her waist.

Draco paused in his tracks, looking around the room in confusion. He furrowed his brows when he saw the picnic basket and the still visible sweets on the floor.

"What in Salazar's name-'' he muttered under his breath, inspecting one of the colored candles.

He suddenly fell to the floor, clawing at his hair.

"Damn Slughorn and his idiotness, it almost killed that Weasley boy,'' he cried silently, burying his face into his knees.

Nico's eyes grew wide and his grip tightened on Sara's waist in warning; they had to get out of there and quickly.

Sara got his point and cast a silencing charm, so they could have a quiet escape. Her grip on his hand was tight; something bad had happened by the look on Malfoy's face and it was about Ron.

When they arrived at the Hospital Wing, everything slipped away.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Yes, Nico's pov this time becase I was kinda inspired. Also sorry for making you wait again for a chapter, I'm going to really try this time to write more so bare with me:))))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

857 87 10
𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐏𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐬 �...
244 57 19
Sequel to Forever And Always
132 5 5
a harry x reader story
7.7K 332 47
Last in the series of A Father Thank you for reading all 4 books so far and I hope you enjoy this last book as well