LONEWOLF | Natasha Romanoff

Af Frost57_

"All my life I've been called a monster. But when I met you, you showed me otherwise." Iron man 2-Avengers:... Mere

Prelude
Chapter 1-nightmares
Chapter 2-stark expo
Chapter 3-Assistant
Chapter 4-pain will always leave
Chapter 5-the line
Chapter 6-the future
Chapter 7-my kinda fight
Chapter 8-home is family
Chapter 9-my memories are horrible
Part two: The avengers
Chapter 10-the wolves pack
Chapter 11-stark tower
Chapter 12-I wish I was smart
Chapter 14-team argument
Chapter 15-the howl
Chapter 16-wage war
Chapter 17-the battle for new york
Chapter 18-Elliot miller
Chapter 19-the Forest
Chapter 20-fighting in the Wild
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 21-a helping hand
Chapter 22-new emotions
Part three: Captain America the Winter soldier
Chapter 23-on your left!
Chapter 24-what the hell are you doing?
Chapter 25-remember that date?
Chapter 26-he can't be dead!
Chapter 27-before we get started, dose anobody want to get out?
Chapter 28-kiss me
Chapter 29-hydra
Chapter 30-trust
Chapter 31-its her style
Chapter 32-he's not dead!
Chapter 33-not my blood
Chapter 34-love?
Part four: Avengers age of Ultron
Chapter 35-birthday horror
Chapter 36-the new alpha
Chapter 37-wolf Time
Chapter 38-A friend or enemy?
Chapter 39-party time!
Chapter 40-party disaster
Chapter 41-files
Chapter 42-you know everyone
Chapter 43-My fears
Chapter 44-safe house
Chapter 45-new friends
Chapter 46-late night talks with the team
Chapter 47-your crazy
Chapter 48-hope
Chapter 49-I'm never leaving you again
Chapter 50-It's not a bad way to die
Part five: Captain America Civil War
Chapter 51-Lagos
Chapter 52-guilt
Chapter 53-I can't be mad
Chapter 54-Your not alone
Chapter 55-Double trouble
Chapter 56-The dark side
Chapter 57-Regrets
Chapter 58-fighting Family
Chapter 59-I wont fight you
Chapter 60-Your not family
Chapter 61-Near death
Part seven: Avengers infinity war 
Chapter 76-A new style
Chapter 77-An unexpected visitor
Chapter 78-let's go home
Chapter 79-A known king
Chapter 80-Old friends
Chapter 81-Strength
Chapter 82-Dont leave me
Part eight: Avengers endgame
Chapter 83-The return of a old friend
Chapter 85-Survivors
Chapter 86-Tying up loose ends
Chapter 87-Helping the young
Chapter 88-An important queston.
Chapter 89-dry tears
Chapter 90-Ant man returns with a plan
Chapter 91-big Brain
Christmas special-The christmas meltdown
Chapter 92-getting the team back together
Chapter 93-time machine test
Chapter 94-finding time
Chapter 95-A heros sacrifice
Chapter 96-broken hearts
Chapter 97-Reverse
Chapter 98-Avengers assemble!
Chapter 99-The hunter
Chapter 100-We are the avengers
Epilogue 1/2-A home for shifters
 EPILOGUE 2/2-Let me tell you a story

Chapter 84-Hunting a mad titan

1.5K 48 4
Af Frost57_

Avengers facility
3rd person

Elliott stood by a window, looking out into a small garden outside, it was beautiful, but his mind wasn't. "This is all my fault." Elliott blamed himself.

"Don't say that Elliott." Natasha walked over to him looking up at his broken face.

"You don't get it nat. Maybe if I was killed in the—"

"Don't you god damn dare finish that sentence, Elliott Boris Miller." Natasha scolded her love pushing her finger into his chest. "Don't you dare say you'll be better off dead, because you won't."

"But think about it, if I wasn't here..."

"I would be broken." Natasha cut him off. "I would probably stay colder the the darkest star. Meeting you was the light of my life, and I don't regret braking past my old ways to fall in love with you. And all of this is everyone's fault, not just yours."

Elliott didn't say anything, he didn't need to. He reached over grabbing her hand with his metal one, while Natasha's drew hand grazed over Elliott's metal jaw. "You will always be the light of my life. Even in death." Natasha never saw herself falling for anyone, but as soon as a certain shifter came around, it all changed.

"Bruce gave him a sedative. He's gonna be out maybe the rest of the day." Elliott and Natasha turned to see Rhodey walk out of the room tony was in.

"You guys take care of him and I'll bring him a Xorrian elixir when I come back." Carol said before turning on her heal and started to walk away from the group.

"Where you going?" Steve asked.

"To kill thanos." Before she could get far Natasha caught up to her. Elliott followed close behind her. "Hay. You know we usually work as a team here... and, uh between you and I, morale's a little fragile."

"We realize you might have more experience up there, but this is our fight, just like how it's yours." Elliott scolded her, if anyone was gonna fight thanos he wanted to be the one to fight him.

"You even know where he is?" Rhodes asked.

"I know people who might."

"Don't bother. I can tell you where thanos is." Elliott looked past carol to see nebula standing creepily by a glass door.

The group walked over to her heading into a small living room, also meeting up with Rocket in the room, who was standing on a table, as nebula spoke calmly while leaning onto a wall. "Thanos spent a long time trying to perfect me. And when he worked, he talked about his grate plan. Even disassembled, I wanted to please him. I'd ask, where would we go once his plan was complete? His answer was always the same."

Nebula stoped and moved over, leaning forward onto a table, using her hands to hold her up. "To the garden."

"That's cute. Thanos has a retirement plan." Rhodey joked.

Elliott bit the inside of his cheek. "I know a little thing or two about trying to be perfected." Elliott sympathized with nebula. The blue woman gave a curt nod.

"So, where is he?" Steve asked moving the the other side of the table.

Rocket moved his hand, turning on a hologram that showed the earth. "When thanos snapped just fingers earth became ground zero for a power surge of ridiculously cosmic proportions. No ones ever seen anything like it" a large blow of color came of the earth, Elliott has never known that something this powerful was out there.

"Until two days ago" Rocket cycled to a different planet, showing the same blast of energy. "On this planet."

"Thanos is there." Nebula confirmed.

Natasha leaned forward getting a close look of the planet. "He used the stones again." She mumbled quietly.

Elliott shook his head. "Even if we do go in. We heavily understaffed." Elliott warned the group.

"Look, he still got the stones, so..."

"So, lets get 'em. Use them to bring everyone back." Carol cut off Rhodes. Elliott wanted to Agee with her but it just seemed to simple to actually work.

"Just like that?" Bruce questioned.

"Yeah. Just like that." Steve confirmed, earnings a nod from carol.

"Even if there is a small chance we can undo this, I mean we owe it to everyone who's not in this room to try." Natasha looked to everyone, mainly Elliott, knowing he would do anything to get Rica and Wanda back.

"I agree. We owe this to everyone who's not here. They didn't deserve to disappear, none of 'em did." Elliott spoke calmly, now fully supporting the idea.

"If we do this, how do we know it's gonna end any differently than it did before?" Bruce was still in question.

"Because before you didn't have me." Carol said in a cocky manner.

Elliott shook his head slightly annoyed by her attitude, so be it, if he was in her position he would feel the exact same way.

But as Elliott didn't really mind it, Rhodey took it differently. "Hey, new girl? Everybody in this room is about that superhero life. And if you don't mind me asking, where the hell have you been all this time?"

"There are a lot of other planets in the universe. And unfortunately, they didn't have you guys." Carol shot back, very calm a collected.

Elliott let out a breath of air. "She got you there."

Elliott picked up the noise of wood creaking, Elliott turned to the noise seeing Thor walk up to carol, he raised his hand close to her head. His axe came flying into his hand, Carol didn't flinch, the two eyed each other down before Thor spoke. "I like this one."

Elliott had a small smile on his face, one that isn't noticeable to anyone. He turned to Steve who nodded. "Let's go get this son of a bitch."

Elliott smiled at the captain, the one time he will cuss, and it was at this point he knew it wasn't a game.

Elliott and Natasha walked to their shared bedroom, Elliott let Natasha change in the bathroom while he didn't really need to change.

His vibranium suit formed around his body, the suit providing some slightly comfort. Elliott sat down on the bed silently. His mind was blank till he saw a picture frame on his nightstand. He reached over to it grabbing it in his hands.

Elliott's eyes scanned the picture, it was of him, Natasha and rica on her 18th birthday. This was one of the last pictures he had.

It was sad for the shifter, as the only thing helping him through this time was a makeshift memorial for his daughter and Wanda. It was in the hanger of the facility, one of Rica's favorite places to be, Elliott still doesn't know why.

On the little table he set up it had little pictures, flowers and items that belonged to the two. Along with messages written on pieces of paper. Elliott would write to rica every night talking about his day, and the events that unfolded, it brought him a sense of comfort.

Elliott didn't notice the tears that fell onto the picture, he's felt so numb after the the snap, so broken and lost. The only thing keeping him sane is Natasha being next to him.

"I know you think it's you fault. But it's not." Elliott looked up to see Natasha in her combat suit, the vest she wore was slightly worn out from the fight a few weeks ago.

Elliott nodded sadly, he quickly wiped away his tears. "I know. I just feel like I should of done more."

"We all feel like that, you not alone." Natasha sat next to him putting an arm around his shoulder and placing her head in the crook of his neck.

The two stayed in silence, in a comfortable silence as the looked at the picture. "I remember how embarrassed she was when I made her dance with you." Natasha laughed lightly.

A sad chuckle left Elliott's lips. "I remember she kept stepping on my feet because she didn't know how to dance."

Natasha kissed his cheek softly, letting him know she was still here with him. A nock at the door took the two out of their conversation. They turned to see Steve standing there. "It's time."

"Got it." Elliott watched Steve leave before standing to his feet. He put the picture back on the night stand.

Him and Natasha left their room and walked outside boarding the Milano. The ship's engines roared to life and off they were into space.

Elliott's grip on the seat tightened slightly as they made it out of earth's atmosphere. The beautiful darkness of space littered with stars everywhere reflected off of Elliott's eyes. Space was always something he enjoyed very much, the beautiful and horrible things it creates was something amazing.

"Okay. Who here hasn't been to space?" Rocket turned, asking the group, Rhodey, Steve, Natasha and Elliott all raised their hands. "You better not throw up on my ship."

Elliott closed his eyes, letting his breathing calm down and his mind to stop racing. His spirit was already torn, now could be a chance to fix it.

Elliott's hands gripped the chair as the ship took off faster then the speed of light arriving at the planet thanos should be on.

Carol went out first to scout out the area, while the team waited patiently for her to return. Elliott watched Steve to his left pull out his compass with a picture of Peggy in it. He noticed right away the sad look on his face before he shut it closed.

"This is gonna work, Steve." Natasha said trying to comfort the man. Elliott placed a hand on his shoulder, slightly shaking the captain.

"I know it will. 'Cause I don't know what I'm gonna do if it doesn't." This was the first time his Noble leader didn't know what to do, it sent a light pain in his heart, watching one of his closest friends suffer so much at this moment. But steve wasn't the only one going through this guilt and sadness, everyone was.

In the front of the ship, Carol came back with news. "No satellites. No ships. No armies. No ground defenses of any kind. It's just him."

"And that's enough."

The team devised a plan, Carol, Rhodes and Bruce, in the hulk buster armor, will hold him down, while Thor goes in cutting of his arm with the gauntlet.

Natasha, Elliott, Steve, nebula and Rocket walked into the Titans cabin, the groans and moans of pain emitted from him, Elliott enjoyed seeing him suffer, for him to feel so weak, brought joy to the shifter.

But that joy would soon subside as Rocket flipped over the gauntlet revealing there were no stones in it. Elliott's heart dropped, hoping he was only hiding them somewhere.

"Where are they?" Steve asked straight forward.

The titans didn't respond, Carol squeezed hard onto the mans neck. "Answer the question."

"The universe required correction. After that the stones served no purpose. . . Beyond temptation." Bruce wasn't happy with his response and so was Elliott.

"You murdered trillions!" Bruce yelled shoving the titan back.

"You should be grateful." Bruce sent a hard hit to the mans face.

Elliott walked up to thanos, picking him up slightly by his shirt and threw him into the table behind him. "You took away a lot of people I loved!" Elliott's blood boiled. "You murdered half of my family!" Elliott took out his knife and swiped it across his face, cutting his eye. Thanos groaned in pain.

"Now, ima ask you this one last time. Where the hell are the stones." Elliott's voice was filled with venom, and rage, his eyes turning a electric blue color.

Everyone was frightening, even Carol. She knew something about the man was different, his power, the power she felt from him was just as strong if not stronger then hers. The feeling was just the same as when she got hers. Elliott possesses some of the Tesseracts power. And he's beginning to unlock it.

Hydra had small samples of the energy and power from the space stone, once the found Elliott they used it to enhance him, but leaving a lock on the power, so it could only be used in dire situation.

"Gone, reduced to atoms." Thanos answered, Elliott let go of him stepping back slightly.

"You used them two days ago!" Bruce yelled.

"I used the stones to destroy the stones. It nearly killed me. But the work is done. It always will be. I am inevitable." Thanos glared at the avengers in front of him. His eyes piercing into each and everyone's soul.

"We have to tear this place apart. He has to be lying!" Rhodey argued.

"My father is many things." Nebula spoke. "A liar is not one of them." She walked a little bit forward towards thanos.

"Ah, thank you, daughter. Perhaps I treated you to harshly."

"Move, sir Miller." Elliott turned to Thor, his grip on the axe tightened. He knew what he was gonna do and nodded. "Go ahead." Elliott stepped back and watched as Thor swung his axe, slicing the mad titans head off, killing him instantly.

Everyone stepped back and slightly jumped in shock. "What did you do?" Rocket asked quietly.

Thor took a few breaths of air before answering. "I went for the head." Elliott kept his eyes on the thanos's dead body, he was glad he was dead but. . . They lost, and he won, dead or not, the avengers lost.

Elliott finally looked away, his eyes immediately onto Natasha, she looked broke, just as bad as him. Her eyes glassy with tears threatening to fall.

Elliott walked up to her, wrapping his strong arms around her slender body. "We'll be okay." He whispered into her ears as she wrapped her arms around him, a quit sob from her lips muffled by Elliott's chest.

"I'll be beside you every step of the way." Elliott made a promise, he wasn't letting her go through this pain alone. They'll do it together, just as the alpha and a Luna are stuck in a unbreakable bond.

The ex-KGB and ex-hydra agent will be next to each other, even in death.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

26.9K 573 11
A year after S.H.I.E.L.D. has fallen, Freya and Steve's relationship is stronger than ever. Completely in love and true best friends, they won't let...
59.6K 1.5K 40
Mistreated from a young age and sent away in her teens by her parents, she all but disappeared off the face of the Earth. Years of abuse from her new...
46.2K 1.8K 83
Naturally, you were one of the toughest and most skilled soldiers in the world, but being tossed into a world where the entire universe depends on yo...
21.5K 477 51
Scarlette Romanoff was always known as a wild card. She had her own set of rules she followed. She did her own thing. But when Coulson calls her back...