LONEWOLF | Natasha Romanoff

By Frost57_

"All my life I've been called a monster. But when I met you, you showed me otherwise." Iron man 2-Avengers:... More

Prelude
Chapter 1-nightmares
Chapter 2-stark expo
Chapter 3-Assistant
Chapter 4-pain will always leave
Chapter 5-the line
Chapter 6-the future
Chapter 7-my kinda fight
Chapter 8-home is family
Chapter 9-my memories are horrible
Part two: The avengers
Chapter 10-the wolves pack
Chapter 11-stark tower
Chapter 12-I wish I was smart
Chapter 14-team argument
Chapter 15-the howl
Chapter 16-wage war
Chapter 17-the battle for new york
Chapter 18-Elliot miller
Chapter 19-the Forest
Chapter 20-fighting in the Wild
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 21-a helping hand
Chapter 22-new emotions
Part three: Captain America the Winter soldier
Chapter 23-on your left!
Chapter 24-what the hell are you doing?
Chapter 25-remember that date?
Chapter 26-he can't be dead!
Chapter 27-before we get started, dose anobody want to get out?
Chapter 28-kiss me
Chapter 29-hydra
Chapter 30-trust
Chapter 31-its her style
Chapter 32-he's not dead!
Chapter 33-not my blood
Chapter 34-love?
Part four: Avengers age of Ultron
Chapter 35-birthday horror
Chapter 36-the new alpha
Chapter 37-wolf Time
Chapter 38-A friend or enemy?
Chapter 39-party time!
Chapter 40-party disaster
Chapter 41-files
Chapter 42-you know everyone
Chapter 43-My fears
Chapter 44-safe house
Chapter 45-new friends
Chapter 46-late night talks with the team
Chapter 47-your crazy
Chapter 48-hope
Chapter 49-I'm never leaving you again
Chapter 50-It's not a bad way to die
Part five: Captain America Civil War
Chapter 51-Lagos
Chapter 52-guilt
Chapter 53-I can't be mad
Chapter 54-Your not alone
Chapter 55-Double trouble
Chapter 56-The dark side
Chapter 57-Regrets
Chapter 58-fighting Family
Chapter 59-I wont fight you
Chapter 60-Your not family
Chapter 61-Near death
Part seven: Avengers infinity war 
Chapter 76-A new style
Chapter 77-An unexpected visitor
Chapter 78-let's go home
Chapter 79-A known king
Chapter 80-Old friends
Chapter 82-Dont leave me
Part eight: Avengers endgame
Chapter 83-The return of a old friend
Chapter 84-Hunting a mad titan
Chapter 85-Survivors
Chapter 86-Tying up loose ends
Chapter 87-Helping the young
Chapter 88-An important queston.
Chapter 89-dry tears
Chapter 90-Ant man returns with a plan
Chapter 91-big Brain
Christmas special-The christmas meltdown
Chapter 92-getting the team back together
Chapter 93-time machine test
Chapter 94-finding time
Chapter 95-A heros sacrifice
Chapter 96-broken hearts
Chapter 97-Reverse
Chapter 98-Avengers assemble!
Chapter 99-The hunter
Chapter 100-We are the avengers
Epilogue 1/2-A home for shifters
 EPILOGUE 2/2-Let me tell you a story

Chapter 81-Strength

1.3K 47 4
By Frost57_

WAKANDA
3rd person.

"Wakanda forever!"

With those words everyone charged forward, yelling a loud battle cry.

Elliott made sure to stand in pace with rica, the two were faster then everyone, the only people to be right next to them was T'challa and Steve.

Elliott's and Rica's paws thudded loudly across the ground. "Remember, just like how we trained."

"We did not train for this shit." Rica yelled. The barrier opened and the dogs had ran in.

"Well I did." Elliott and rica ran forward landing in the shallow water of the small river, the dogs and avengers clashed.

Elliott and rica stayed next to each other, fighting back to back.

Elliott reacted quickly dodging one of the dogs, he shifted into human form shooting it in the head killing it instantly. Elliott was then tackled to the ground by another dog.

Elliott swiftly shifted into his wolf and plunged his claws into its neck ripping it out. "Fucking dog." Elliott pushed the dog around.

Elliott picked himself up quickly killing another four dogs before he got thrown to the ground by a dog who swiped him across the back. "Damnit." Elliott picked himself up growling loudly at the dog. Rica rushed over standing next to him, pressing her body against his to help him stand.

"What are you doing." Elliott gritted his teeth as blood fell from his muzzle.

"What does it look like. I'm helping."

The dogs ran towards the two wolves. They braced for the worst to come but it didn't, the dogs fell to the ground with bullets in their heads. The two wolves turned around seeing Bucky and Natasha firings their guns at the dogs.

The cuts on Elliott started to heal, the only thing that was left behind was scars from the cuts. "I'm good." Elliott pushed himself off Rica.

Elliott and rica got into a fighting stance. Elliott looked around seeing everyone getting over run by the dogs. "There's to many." Elliott mumbled.

"If we die. We die fighting." Elliott and rica got ready to jump forward to fight but they were stopped by a large beam of light hitting the battlefield.

Elliott and rica turned their heads waiting for the light to disappear, the sound of something cutting through the dogs was clearly Hurd around them.

Once the light was gone Elliott and Rica looked up seeing someone they haven't seen in so long. Thor was back!

Along with a, raccoon? And a talking tree. "What the hell?"

"Haha! You guys are so screwed!" Elliott heard Bruce yell in excitement.

Elliott watched as electricity emitted from Thor's body as he started to walk forward. "Bring me Thanos!" Thor leaped into the air slamming his hammer into the ground killing close to a hundred of the dogs.

Elliott charged forward and started to kill as many as he could, blood from the dogs falling onto his fur. Rica split off to help her mom and okoye.

Elliott ran over to Bucky, shifting into human for. "Need some help?" Elliott said raising his pistol putting a few shots down range.

"Come and getting some space dogs!" Elliott Hurd the raccoon yell as he fired his weapon.

"Elliott, duck." Bucky order. Elliott shifted into his wolf form and as soon as he did Bucky picked up the raccoon and spinning in a circle killing a small horde of the dogs.

Bucky dropped the raccoon onto his feet next to Elliott. "How much for the gun?" Raccoon asked.

"Not for sale." Bucky responded.

"Okay. How much for the arms?"

Bucky and Elliott glared at him, Bucky left as the raccoon mumbled to himself. "Oh I'll get that arm."

Elliott clawed at a few of the dogs as he was watching the raccoons back.

"Who knew I was gonna fight along side a raccoon." Said calmly as he killed another dog.

"Hay buddy! I'm not a raccoon!"

"Oh my bad, your a Rat, explains how small you are!" Elliott said sarcastically, as he claws ripped out another dogs throat.

"My friends called me a trashpanda."

Elliott chuckled. "Suits you. Names, Elliott Miller." Elliott shifted into human for shooting a few more dogs dead.

"Rocket."

Elliott shifted back into wolf form, he was breathing heavily as he was trying to calm himself down. "You know what would make this a lot easier?" Rocket started.

"What?"

"Give me a ride?"

Elliott rolled his eyes. "Hell no. I'm not a horse." Elliott went to walk away but as he was he felt rocket jump onto his back. "Come on man!" Elliott tried to shake him off but with no luck he gave up and ran around the field as rocket fired his gun.

Rica, Natasha and okoye killed the last of the hoard that was on them giving the a small brake. "This, is so not fun." Rica said out of breath as she sat down on her hind legs.

"Come get some dogs!!" Rica, Natasha and okoye turned to the yelling to see a raccoon on top of Elliott's back firing an energy gun at the dogs.

"Is that.."

"Don't ask questions, just go with it." Rica cut her off as she got onto her paws ready to fight again. And that's what they did.

But it was cut short as 4 large blades broke from the ground charging straight at them. Rica watched in horror as they got closer, and with nowhere to go she closed her eyes waiting for her life to end, but it never happened. Rica opened her eyes seeing a red mist formed around them.

Rica turned to see Wanda standing in the middle of them. "That's my girl." Rica smiled. Wanda threw her hands down sending the blades onto their sides killing hundreds of the dogs.

Okoye looked from Natasha to rica. "Why was she up there all this time?"

"Guy's, we got a vision situation here."

Elliott stoped in his tracks as he Hurd Sam. "Somebody get to vision!" Steve yelled.

"I got him!" Bruce said into comms.

"I'm on it as well." Elliott looked to rocket. "Okay, it ends here." Rocket nodded getting off of Elliott's back.

Elliott bolted forward killing some of the space dogs on the way to vision, it took Elliott a little while to get himself free from the dogs. "Guys! Vision needs backup, now!"

"I'm close by!" Elliott yelled into the comms as he ran into the forest.

Steve Caught up with Elliott quickly. "I'll get him, you get vision outa here!" Steve ordered as the made it to a small clearing.

The guy, the alien from Scotland was standing over vision, Steve ran full sprint forward tackling him away from vision. "Get outa here!" Steve yelled.

Elliott shifted into human form kneeling next to vision. "Come on, we need to get you outa here." Elliott started to pull vision up to his feet.

"No, we need to help him." Elliott turned back around to see the alien had Steve beat, Steve was on his back as the alien was trying to Choke the super soldier to death.

Elliott quickly let go of vision and ran over and grabbed the aliens spear, Elliott ran up to him and shoved it through the aliens back, the end of the spear exiting through the aliens chest.

Elliott gritted his teeth as he threw the alien to the side. "I thought I told y'all to go." Steve said getting up off the ground and helping vision to his feet.

"We don't trade lives, Captain."

Elliott limped over to Steve and vision standing next to them. "I'm not letting my friends die, no way in hell."

Elliott raised his hand. "Wanda, get to vision." Elliott ordered, Steve and Elliott moved vision so now he was sitting down a a log.

Soon, the world felt like something was going to happen, it got quite, and the feeling of something powerful hit. A dark and eerie feeling made gave everyone goosebumps. "Everyone, on my position. We have incoming."

Elliott ran over to Natasha and rica, Sam was close by. "What the hell?"

"You two, stay near me and don't leave my fucking sight." Elliott points to Natasha and rica.

Second later a dark cloud filled with blue electricity formed into a portal. And the person who walked out was one of the most powerful men in the universe. "Cap, that's him."

Elliott felt Rica shiver in fear, her wolf body pressed against his side. "Thanos." Elliott sent a glare at him. Elliott's vibranium suit formed around his body, leaving his head exposed.

"Eyes up. Stay sharp." Everyone got ready for probably the most important fight they'll ever get into.

Bruce went first but thanos managed to make him phase, and got him stuck in the rocks behind him.

Steve ran forward but a purple mist flung him away, T'challa jumped at him only to get violently punched to the ground. Sam and Rhodey were quickly demobilized.

Elliott growled as he ran towards thanos, Elliott managed to get around the stones somehow, thanos was impressed by the shifter.

Elliott jumped at him getting a few good hits in, he went to punch at the titan but his metal arm was grabbed. "I respect you, Miller." Thanos said quietly as he threw Elliott to the side, Elliott back went straight into a tree, nocking him out for a few seconds.

Elliott looked up to see all his friends fail at attacking the titan, Bucky was thrown back, Sam with okoye. And Elliott watched as Natasha was captured and held down by tree roots.

The living tree failed, and Steve did his best to hold the titans hand back, but as it was for everyone else he failed, and was nocked unconscious. "Steve!"Elliott yelled in panic.

"Rica! Don't do anything!" Rica growled as she ran forward. "Rica!"

Thanos grinned as he grabbed her by her throat. Thanos choked her unconscious but didn't kill her. Even if he didn't Elliott was beyond enraged as thanos threw her to the side.

"You fucker." Elliott got up from the ground and ran forward, thanos turned to him. "you just don't give up do you."

Elliott fought quickly, and swiftly. He threw punch after punch while dodging the titans attacks.

"Okay enough." A red mist appeared around Elliott causing him to fall to the floor.

Thanos kneeled next to the shifter. "Your powerful, way more than you think." Thanos saw a blue glow in the shifters eyes. "To bad you couldn't see it sooner." Thanos punched Elliott across the face nocking him out fully.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.1K 2.3K 32
Being the only child of Tony Stark, Freya was kept out of the spotlight so that she might live a semi-normal life. Unfortunately, how she became Tony...
26.9K 573 11
A year after S.H.I.E.L.D. has fallen, Freya and Steve's relationship is stronger than ever. Completely in love and true best friends, they won't let...
5.7K 130 29
Astra Griffin was trained, beaten, and forced to be the best version of herself - or most skilled. She was the best fighter the world would come to k...
285K 5.3K 78
In this story you are the son of Natasha Romanoff a.k.a Black Widow & James 'Bucky' Barnes a.k.a the Winter Soldier/White Wolf. This story will be fr...