LONEWOLF | Natasha Romanoff

By Frost57_

"All my life I've been called a monster. But when I met you, you showed me otherwise." Iron man 2-Avengers:... More

Prelude
Chapter 1-nightmares
Chapter 2-stark expo
Chapter 3-Assistant
Chapter 4-pain will always leave
Chapter 5-the line
Chapter 6-the future
Chapter 7-my kinda fight
Chapter 8-home is family
Chapter 9-my memories are horrible
Part two: The avengers
Chapter 10-the wolves pack
Chapter 11-stark tower
Chapter 12-I wish I was smart
Chapter 14-team argument
Chapter 15-the howl
Chapter 16-wage war
Chapter 17-the battle for new york
Chapter 18-Elliot miller
Chapter 19-the Forest
Chapter 20-fighting in the Wild
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 21-a helping hand
Chapter 22-new emotions
Part three: Captain America the Winter soldier
Chapter 23-on your left!
Chapter 24-what the hell are you doing?
Chapter 25-remember that date?
Chapter 26-he can't be dead!
Chapter 27-before we get started, dose anobody want to get out?
Chapter 28-kiss me
Chapter 29-hydra
Chapter 30-trust
Chapter 31-its her style
Chapter 32-he's not dead!
Chapter 33-not my blood
Chapter 34-love?
Part four: Avengers age of Ultron
Chapter 35-birthday horror
Chapter 36-the new alpha
Chapter 37-wolf Time
Chapter 38-A friend or enemy?
Chapter 39-party time!
Chapter 40-party disaster
Chapter 41-files
Chapter 42-you know everyone
Chapter 43-My fears
Chapter 44-safe house
Chapter 45-new friends
Chapter 46-late night talks with the team
Chapter 47-your crazy
Chapter 48-hope
Chapter 49-I'm never leaving you again
Chapter 50-It's not a bad way to die
Part five: Captain America Civil War
Chapter 51-Lagos
Chapter 52-guilt
Chapter 53-I can't be mad
Chapter 54-Your not alone
Chapter 55-Double trouble
Chapter 56-The dark side
Chapter 57-Regrets
Chapter 58-fighting Family
Chapter 59-I wont fight you
Chapter 60-Your not family
Chapter 61-Near death
Part seven: Avengers infinity war 
Chapter 76-A new style
Chapter 77-An unexpected visitor
Chapter 78-let's go home
Chapter 79-A known king
Chapter 81-Strength
Chapter 82-Dont leave me
Part eight: Avengers endgame
Chapter 83-The return of a old friend
Chapter 84-Hunting a mad titan
Chapter 85-Survivors
Chapter 86-Tying up loose ends
Chapter 87-Helping the young
Chapter 88-An important queston.
Chapter 89-dry tears
Chapter 90-Ant man returns with a plan
Chapter 91-big Brain
Christmas special-The christmas meltdown
Chapter 92-getting the team back together
Chapter 93-time machine test
Chapter 94-finding time
Chapter 95-A heros sacrifice
Chapter 96-broken hearts
Chapter 97-Reverse
Chapter 98-Avengers assemble!
Chapter 99-The hunter
Chapter 100-We are the avengers
Epilogue 1/2-A home for shifters
 EPILOGUE 2/2-Let me tell you a story

Chapter 80-Old friends

1.4K 48 1
By Frost57_

Wakanda
3rd person

Elliott calmly walked through the halls of the palace next to Natasha, the others were in front of them as they were on the way to Shuri's lab.

"You know, I'm glad you got ended up here for your recovery." Natasha said quietly to Elliott as she grabbed onto his hand.

"It was a good place to lay low, it allowed my mind to rest." Elliott squeezed Natasha hand reassuringly, a small smile on his lips as he looked around the familiar palace.

"Will you ever forgive Tony?" Natasha hesitantly asked.

Elliott sighed softly. "To be honest, I want to. But I don't know. Would you forgive someone for nearly killing you?"

Natasha slightly smirked. "Depends who nearly did it. I just think maybe you should give it a thought."

Elliott looked ahead, another probably was when he was under hydra, tony figured it out, he saw Elliott kill his family. "Would tony forgive me?"

"I'm sure he's old enough to know that it wasn't you who did it. I'm sure he'll come around."

"Thank you, nat." Elliott was so grateful to have her by his side. "For everything."

Seconds later the group walked into the lab, a familiar Princess standing in the middle of the room.  The room was set up to start her work with vision. "Shuri." T'challa called out causing her to look over at them.

"Brother." Shuri smiled at him. She then looked over to Elliott. "Miller." And then her eyes landed on Natasha, she smiled softly looking at the two. "Miss romanoff, it's good to finally meet you, Elliott always talked about you."

Elliott let go of Natasha hand and walked up to Shuri, playfully pushing her shoulder. "Shut it." He chuckled. Elliott moved out of the way showing an injured vision. "Please, we need your help."

Shuri nodded. "I got it. Let's get him on the table." With the help of Elliott and Steve they got vision onto the table without putting him in more pain.

After they set him down Elliott walked over to Natasha to let Shuri do her work. Steve moved over next to one of the many windows in the room.

Shuri walked over to on of her tables getting a flat Circular device and turning it on, a few lines of light appeared as she went over visions head scanning the stone and possibly finding a way to remove it. Soon a holographic model formed in Shuri's hand.

"Wow." Elliott said in amazement at what he saw in front of him.

"The structure is polymorphic." Shuri stated.

"Right, we had to attach each neuron non-sequentially." Bruce responded.

"Why didn't you just reprogram the synapses to work collectively?" As soon as Shuri said this visions eyes turned glaring at Bruce.

"Because we didn't think of it." Bruce stuttered.

"I'm sure you did your best."

Elliott walked up to the table looking down at vision. "Well we didn't really have much time to think about that did we?" Elliott looked over at Bruce who nodded his head in agreement. He looked up at Shuri. "You think you can remove the stone?"

Shuri slightly tilted her head, a kinda hesitant look on her face. "Yes, but there are more then two trillion neurons here. One misalignment could cause a cascade of circuit failures. It'll take time, brother." Shuri looked over at T'challa, who nodded slightly.

"How long?" Steve asked.

"As long as you can give me."

Elliott patted Shuri on the shoulder. "don't worry, we'll make sure we can buy you enough time."

"Thank you, Miller."

A ringing from a bead on okoye's wrist took everyone's attention, a hologram of the earth formed showing pressure points in the globe. "Something's entered the atmosphere."

A few seconds passed before the comms rang to life. "Hey, cap, we got a situation here."

"There's a uh, big ship coming for the city?" Rica voice was clear in question.

A loud explosion went off above the city shaking the ground. "The hell was that?" Elliott looked to Shuri.

"A protective dome."

"God I love this place." Bucky's voice came through the comms. More rumbling could be felt.

"Yeah, don't start celebrating yet, guys. We got more incoming outside the he dome."

Elliott watched from the window as a few large triangular ships crashed onto the ground with intense force, shaking the ground violently. "Well, our day just got a whole hell of a lot better." Elliott mumbled.

"You can say that again." Natasha agreed with him.

"It's to late. We need to destroy the stone." Vision groaned as he sat up on the table, well tried to.

Natasha turned around. "Vision, get you ass back on the table." She walked over to him.

"We will hold them off." T'challa said to Steve and Elliott walking between them.

"Wanda, as soon as that stone is out of his head..."

"Blow it to hell." Elliott finished Steve sentence before following closely behind T'challa.

"Evacuate the city. Engage all defense." T'challa stoped and looked to Steve. "And get this man a shield."

Elliott and Natasha ran down to the first floor, meeting Rhodey, Sam, Bucky, and rica outside the palace. "Dad, mom. What's happening?"

"Not time for questions, we need to go now." Elliott ordered them to follow him. The group was escorted by guards onto a hover vehicle, it has no roof and was able to hold about 20-30 people on it.

Natasha, Elliott and rica got onto one with a few Wakanda soldiers.

Quietly everyone boarded onto the hover vehicles, and just like that everyone was off to fight. Well except Bruce, he was now inside the hulk buster.

The wind was cold against Elliott's skin as they raced down the field all the way over to the border. "How we looking, Bruce?" Natasha asked him through comms.

"Yeah, I think I'm getting the hang of it." Elliott looked up seeing Bruce in the hulk buster jumped over them landing in front of them. "Wow! This is amazing! It's like being the hulk without actually..."

Elliott rolled his eyes as he saw Bruce trip over a rock and falling to the ground.

"I've got two heat signatures breaking through the tree line." Rhodey called out as him and Sam flew over head.

They soon stopped, everyone slide off the vehicle and onto the ground forming a long line across the land.

Elliott's eyes scanned the ground, as the JABARI men were chanting loudly, Elliott was proud to fight beside theses Warriors.

Elliott, Steve, Natasha and T'challa, walked over the the edge of the blue dome, seeing the one of the Aliens that attacked vision. The other was different, but Elliott saw him somewhere on the news attacking New Yorke.

They stopped a foot away from them, Elliott glaring menacingly at the aliens. "Where's you other friend?" Natasha teased.

"You will pay for his life with yours."

"I think the hell not." Elliott walked slightly closer to the dome, a low growl emitting from the throat.

The girl alien glared at Elliott before continuing. "Thanos will have that stone."

Elliott scoffed. "That's not gonna happen."

"You are in Wakanda now. Thanos will have nothing but dust and blood." T'challa said loudly and proudly.

"We. . . Have blood to spare." The girl raised her arm, and the triangular structures raised, Elliott picked up on the noise of growling, a lot of it.

The four quickly walked back to the wall of guards. "They surrender?" Bucky asked.

"Please day they did." Rica added.

"Not exactly." Steve said as the four stood shoulder to shoulder with Bucky and rica. Elliott was in the middle of Rica and Natasha.

Elliott watched as thousands of four legged creatures came running towards the Barrier. "What the hell?" Bucky whispered under his breath.

"Looks like we pissed her off." Natasha said, looking up at Elliott. He nodded. "Yeah I think so."

The creatures, witch Elliott has chosen to call them dogs ran into the electric barrier, killing themselves.

"They're killing themselves." Okoye said I shock.

A few managed to make it through... well a lot more then a few. The border tribe deployed their shields as everyone with guns started to fire onto the dogs.

Elliott removed his pistol from his holster, putting a few shots down range, killing one dog with each bullet.

It all went bad as Elliott noticed the dogs were starting to circle the perimeter. "If these things circle the perimeter. If they get behind us there's nothing between them and vision." Elliott called out into the comms.

"Then we better keep them in front of us." Steve said.

"How do we do that?" Okoye questioned.

"We open the barrier." T'challa said, Elliott looked over at him slightly worried but knew it was the only way.

Rica took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down. The only thing helping her right now is knowing her dad and mom are next to her.

"On my signal, open nort-west section seventeen." T'challa order, it was met with confusion, but he confirmed the order.

"This will be the end of Wakanda." The leader of the JABARI tribe said quietly.

"Then It'll be the noblest ending in history." Okoye added on.

Steve extended the shield on his wrist, Elliott looked between Natasha and rica. Grabbing their hands and giving them a comforting smile. "If this is the end. Just know you two gave me a life I didn't know I could have."

"Same here dad." Rica smiled squeezing his hand.

Elliott looked over to Natasha. "Ever since I met you in that gym, my life has been a lot better. Thanks to you."

Elliott smiled at her words, he let go of their hands, nodding over to Rica. "Shift." She nodded back and the both of them shifted into their wolf forms.

T'challa started a chant, as he walked in front of everyone. "Live with honor, die with glory!" Elliott yelled loudly earning a a cheer from his friends and some of the soldiers.

T'challa stood in front, ready to fight. Elliott waited for the call, and soon it came.

"Wakanda forever!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 132 29
Astra Griffin was trained, beaten, and forced to be the best version of herself - or most skilled. She was the best fighter the world would come to k...
28.4K 1.4K 11
please read notes at the bottom. They are important :) [][][][]-[][][][]-[][][][]-[][][][] Zver' Soldat is what they called you, The Beast Soldier. H...
385K 14.1K 40
Cassidy Martin didn't ask for any of this, and she doesn't want it. Her powers came to her by an accident, a fluke, and now they're threatening to r...
20K 690 49
She never thought she would ever meet anyone as egotistical as her brother, but boy was she wrong. She never wanted to be in the lime light like Tony...