LONEWOLF | Natasha Romanoff

By Frost57_

"All my life I've been called a monster. But when I met you, you showed me otherwise." Iron man 2-Avengers:... More

Prelude
Chapter 1-nightmares
Chapter 2-stark expo
Chapter 3-Assistant
Chapter 4-pain will always leave
Chapter 5-the line
Chapter 6-the future
Chapter 7-my kinda fight
Chapter 8-home is family
Chapter 9-my memories are horrible
Part two: The avengers
Chapter 10-the wolves pack
Chapter 11-stark tower
Chapter 12-I wish I was smart
Chapter 14-team argument
Chapter 15-the howl
Chapter 16-wage war
Chapter 17-the battle for new york
Chapter 18-Elliot miller
Chapter 19-the Forest
Chapter 20-fighting in the Wild
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 21-a helping hand
Chapter 22-new emotions
Part three: Captain America the Winter soldier
Chapter 23-on your left!
Chapter 24-what the hell are you doing?
Chapter 25-remember that date?
Chapter 26-he can't be dead!
Chapter 27-before we get started, dose anobody want to get out?
Chapter 28-kiss me
Chapter 29-hydra
Chapter 30-trust
Chapter 31-its her style
Chapter 32-he's not dead!
Chapter 33-not my blood
Chapter 34-love?
Part four: Avengers age of Ultron
Chapter 35-birthday horror
Chapter 36-the new alpha
Chapter 37-wolf Time
Chapter 38-A friend or enemy?
Chapter 39-party time!
Chapter 40-party disaster
Chapter 41-files
Chapter 42-you know everyone
Chapter 43-My fears
Chapter 44-safe house
Chapter 45-new friends
Chapter 46-late night talks with the team
Chapter 47-your crazy
Chapter 48-hope
Chapter 49-I'm never leaving you again
Chapter 50-It's not a bad way to die
Part five: Captain America Civil War
Chapter 51-Lagos
Chapter 52-guilt
Chapter 53-I can't be mad
Chapter 54-Your not alone
Chapter 55-Double trouble
Chapter 56-The dark side
Chapter 57-Regrets
Chapter 58-fighting Family
Chapter 59-I wont fight you
Chapter 60-Your not family
Chapter 61-Near death
Part seven: Avengers infinity war 
Chapter 76-A new style
Chapter 77-An unexpected visitor
Chapter 79-A known king
Chapter 80-Old friends
Chapter 81-Strength
Chapter 82-Dont leave me
Part eight: Avengers endgame
Chapter 83-The return of a old friend
Chapter 84-Hunting a mad titan
Chapter 85-Survivors
Chapter 86-Tying up loose ends
Chapter 87-Helping the young
Chapter 88-An important queston.
Chapter 89-dry tears
Chapter 90-Ant man returns with a plan
Chapter 91-big Brain
Christmas special-The christmas meltdown
Chapter 92-getting the team back together
Chapter 93-time machine test
Chapter 94-finding time
Chapter 95-A heros sacrifice
Chapter 96-broken hearts
Chapter 97-Reverse
Chapter 98-Avengers assemble!
Chapter 99-The hunter
Chapter 100-We are the avengers
Epilogue 1/2-A home for shifters
 EPILOGUE 2/2-Let me tell you a story

Chapter 78-let's go home

1.7K 53 5
By Frost57_

EDINBURGH
3RD PERSON

Elliott walked with Steve, Sam and Natasha over the the three. Sam instantly went to help vision up to his feet.

Steve and Elliott stood in front of vision, his body slightly flickering. "Thank you, Captain." Visions voice was slightly distorted.

Steve sighed. "Let's get you on the jet."

The walk back to the jet was quite, rica didn't dare speak a word to her mom or dad. She kinda already knew they were upset with her just by the look in their eyes.

The jet lifted into the air, Natasha closed the hatch. "Now, I thought we had a deal. Stay close, check in, don't take any chances." Natasha said frustratedly, as she walked past Elliott to the cockpit, taking a seat next to Sam.

Rica stayed quiet but Wanda talked, much to Rica's disliking. "I'm sorry. We just wanted time."

Elliott sighed, trying to calm himself. "Yeah." He muttered.

"We're to, cap?" Sam asked.

Steve gave a simple answer. "Home."

The atmosphere in the room was thick, think enough that it would be able to be cut with a knife. Rica looked up to see that her dad hasn't moved. "Dad, I'm sorry—"

"Don't you sorry me!" Elliott cut her off turning his body to her. Everyone in the jet besides Sam who was driving looked at the shifters. "We had a deal, Did we not?"

"Yes, but—"

"You broke it, rica. We said check in every day, and guess what you did?" Elliott stoped for a little, rica didn't answer, she hung her head down low. "You didn't check in and then when we find you after a few days your fighting some god damn aliens. You could of died if we hadn't shown up!"

Rica looked down at the floor both in shame and in embarrassment. "You to Wanda, you guys just need to listen, we didn't ask for much at all just a few things so we know you would be safe."

"If I may add, I was the one who led them to miss Miller and miss maximoff. If I hadn't show up they wouldn't be in this mess." Vision spoke calmly.

Elliott sighed pinching the bridge of his nose, his eyes glanced over at Natasha to gave him a small grin. "Well, we're already in this mess, so might as well embrace it." Elliott walked over near the cockpit, standing behind Natasha.

Wanda grabbed Rica's hand gently. "Don't worry, he just cares about you is all." Wanda reassured her.

Rica nodded softly. "Yeah, I know."

UPSTATE NEW YORK.
AVENGERS FACILITY.

A sense familiarity washed over Elliott, over the small team, as they walked through the halls of the avengers facility. "Really brings back memories, doesn't it?" Elliott mumbled quietly.

"It sure does." Rica answered from behind him. Wanda holding onto her hand.

Elliott walked in the middle of Natasha and Steve, while Sam was helping vision walk.

They continued to walk till they found Rhodey, talking to a hologram of secretary Ross.

"Mr. Secretary." As always steve was polite.,

The team came to a stop a few feet from the hologram. "You got some nerve. I'll give you that." Ross walked closer to the group.

"You could use some of that right now." Natasha sassed back. Elliott grinned at Natasha's response whispering "that's my girl" under his breath.

Ross moved over looking straight at Elliott. "Miller, you're lucky, I will give you that."

Elliott rolled his eyes. "Shut the hell up." Elliott ordered strictly.

"I'm sorry what did you just say to me?"

"I said shut the hell up. You caused enough trouble for me and my daughter. We cleaned up one of your guys a few months ago. Just be lucky we didn't find you, because I would hate to see what a angry pack would do to someone like you." Now it was Natasha's tern to grin and whisper. "That's my man."

Ross glared at him for a second before looking at Steve. "The world is on fire. And you think all is forgiven?" Ross moved over, standing in front of Steve.

"I'm not looking for forgiveness. And I'm way past asking for permission." Steve glared at Ross. "Earth just lost her best defender. So we're here to fight." Steve dropped down a step getting closer to Ross. "And if you wanna stand in our way. . . We'll fight you too."

Ross didn't say anything, he only looked at the group with anger before turning to Rhodey. "Arrest then."

"All over it." Rhodey moved his hand getting rid of the hologram. "That's the court-martial." Rhodes smiles looking at Steve. "It's good to see you cap."

Rhodey shook Steve's hand, Natasha stepped down pulling Rhodey into a friendly hug.

"Rhodes." Elliott smiled pulling his friend into a hug. "Miller." Elliott has long done forgiving Rhodey after the accords situation.

Rhodes let out a comfortable sigh as he looked around at the group. "Wow. You guys really look like crap. Must've been a rough couple of years."

"Yeah, well, the hotels weren't exactly five star." Sam
Joked nodding his head to Elliott. "Also having to share with a wolf is not all that fun."

"Uh, I think you look grate." That voice, Elliott hasn't Hurd that voice in year's. They all turned to see Bruce walk from behind a wall. He chuckled nervously as he walked forward. "Yeah, I'm back."

"Hi Bruce." Natasha greeted warmly.

Elliott chuckled crossing his arms over his chest. "Hay buddy, good to see you again." Elliott smiled.

Bruce only nodded as everyone stayed quiet, rica didn't find it amusing as she looked over at Sam. "This is awkward, right?"

"Yeah, totally."

Everyone sooner then later walked into a different room, a large living room to be exact.

Elliott stood by a book shelf listening to the rest of the team talking, he was distracted by a few pictures of the team together, this made his slightly sad. And a certain small black box.

"We gotta assume they're coming back, right?" Rhodes questioned.

"And they can clearly find us." Wanda spoke, her accent very noticeable as she was slightly tired.

Rica wasn't in the best state of mind, so she found comfort on a couch in wolf form. "They found us in Edinburgh easily." She mumbled.

"We need all hands on deck. We're's Clint?" Bruce asked looking around the room.

"After the whole accords situation, he and Scott took a deal. It was too tough on their families. They're on house arrest." Natasha confirmed, Elliott walked back over to the team, standing next to Natasha.

"Who's Scott?"

"Ant-man."

"There's am ant-man and a spider-man?"

Elliott nodded. "You missed a lot buddy."

"Okay look. Thanos has the biggest army in the universe and he is not going to stop until he gets visions stone."

"Then we have to protect it." Natasha spoke up.

"No, we have to destroy it." every turned over to look at vision. "I've been giving a good deal of thought to this entity in my head. About it's nature. But also it's composition. I think if it were exposed to a sufficiently powerful source... something very similar to its own signature, perhaps... it's molecular integrity could fail." Vision looked over to Wanda, he was stern with his words wanting this, but Elliott wasn't going to lose another friend.

"Yeah, and you with it. Vision we can't do that." Rica beat Elliott to it.

"Eliminating the stone is the only way to be certain that Thanos can't get it."

"I'm sorry vision but rica is right. That's to high a price." Wanda spoke up worriedly.

"And only you have to power to pay it." Wanda shook her head in disagreement. "Thanos threatens half the universe. One life can not stand in the way of defeating him."

"But it should." Steve said quietly. "we don't trade lives, vision."

"Captain, 70 years ago, you laid down your life to save how many millions of people? Tell me, why is this any different?"

"Because you might have a choice." Elliott stepped forward looking over to Bruce.

Bruce nodded at Elliott, continuing. "Your mind is made up of a complex construction of overlays. Jarvis, Ultron, Tony, me, the stone. All of them mixed together, all of them learning from one another."

"So, your saying vision is more then just the stone?" Rica's brown wolf ears flinched in Curiosity.

"I'm saying that if we take out the stone, there's still a whole lot of vision left, perhaps the best parts."

"Can we do that?" Natasha question.

Elliott sadly shook his head. "Bruce may be a Guinness but he can't do it. No offense."

"None taken."

"And besides we can't do it here, we don't have the resources." Elliott looked around the room sadly.

"Well, you better find someone and somewhere fast. Ross isn't just gonna let you guys have your old rooms back." Rhodes said quickly looking primarily at Elliott.

Elliott let out a breath of air from his nose looking over at Steve knowingly. "We know a place."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.2K 1.8K 83
Naturally, you were one of the toughest and most skilled soldiers in the world, but being tossed into a world where the entire universe depends on yo...
146K 4.1K 21
[**COMPLETED**] Y/n Y/l/n has lived with her abusive foster dad ever since her parents were murdered in a break in. She slowly starts to lose hope as...
26.9K 573 11
A year after S.H.I.E.L.D. has fallen, Freya and Steve's relationship is stronger than ever. Completely in love and true best friends, they won't let...
86.6K 2.1K 29
Avengers Soulmate AU EVANGELINA PETROVA HAVEN KNIGHT Born in the year 2000 and found on the streets as a newborn by agent Fury and agent Hill. Nick...